Journey to Trinity Tree-- Summer Event Adventure CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Journey to Trinity Tree-- Summer Event Adventure OPEN

Postby Frisco » Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:45 am

Username: Frisco
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Sen
Link to their pride or group: Night Watch
Prompt Choice: A
Prompt:
Sen eyed the area around him. Some felines were still checking for tracks of their missing comrades. Discussion of forming search parties was in the air. The atmosphere was heavy with confusion, fear, mistrust and anger. He looked back at the inviting blue eyes of the cat.

- Sure - he answered simply and followed her closer towards the tree.

She showed him what to do and he quickly began work. Sweeping fallen leaves, snapping off half-broken branches and carrying some of the heavier ones onto a neat pile.

The morning breeze ruffled his mane and the blue glow of the tree gave him a weirdly comforting feeling. Work was exactly what he needed right now to cool down and sort out his thoughts. He still wasn’t sure if he made the right decision by staying with the tree, but there was no help in worrying about it. He’ll have to get more information and make the most of the situation he’s found himself in.

He stood a little way away from the tree and looked at it. It was beautiful again in the soft light of day with it’s navy leaves and glowing runes. The goddess was silent, still, but he hoped that she appreciated his help. He smiled, thinking that one day he might be able to bring his family here to enjoy this magical sight.

[ 226 words ]

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:19 am

Username: bmkmb
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Dosatsu, Imortius
Link to their pride or group: Hawker's Isle
Prompt: 257/200 words

Dosatsu wakes feeling unnatural. He does not like this place and would give anything - almost anything - to return to his own home. The tom does not care if these cats need help; he does not live here and it is not any of his concern. The fact that this world is dangerous is not making a good impression on him. Rogue or not, Dosatsu would rather fight in an area that he is familiar with.

The dark tabby can only imagine what is going through Imortius' mind right now. For his island's sake, the tortoiseshell is the leader of Hawker's. What is happening back over there? How is the island coping without their god?

A navy cat walks by him and Dosatsu accidentally tenses. Her eyes are glowing. In his world, a glowing anything is a sign of danger. That includes light. Light is not good in a world run by darkness.

The blue she-cat - Asa, she calls herself - speaks of saving branches. Dosatsu is the farthest thing from a medic. He does not understand. The rogue can feel eyes burning into the back of his pelt. Imortius is watching, he notes silently - and he does not know what it is, but he is feels complied to agree, to help.

Dosatsu nods mutely, wondering how Imortius must feel about this. The rogue is succumbing to this dreaded world, wary as he is. Perhaps agreeing has sealed his faith. Perhaps this tom has a heart. (Coming from a world run by darkness, friendship and love are dangerous traits.)
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOnePython » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:30 am

Username: ThatOnePython
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Xia,Tasso and Pecora
Link to their pride or group: EchoLake Pride
Prompt:
It was a beautiful morning as the sun rose over the surrounding. Some lions were already up and helping fix the tree. The injured were nursing their wounds while the healers checked up on them. Everyone was tense, danger could start at any time and there was no way to predict the next attack.
Xia, Tasso and Pecora were fairly calm given the current circumstances. Xia was resting close to the tree watching everyone’s activity while Tasso was talking to some of the other fighters. It was then that a small cat walks through the brush. Her pelt was beautiful as she blended in with the leaves around them. She seemed to have her eyes already set on Xia as she approached the Queen.
Upon arrival she let out a small smile and introduced herself as Asa and asked for help with the branches. Xia didn’t have to think long before speaking up. “Hi Asa, I would be happy to, I haven’t got anything else to do. Unfortunately, this wound may limit me but I’m sure Tasso would be happy to help.” She then turned to Tasso and called out to him. Finishing the conversation he was having he made his way to Xia and the other female. Xia briefed him on the task and they then followed Asa.
╔═════════════╗
Python || She/Her
vok pride || dappervolk

“Eternal Peace Is Probably Overrated”

Signature credits to Frisco
Art credits to Requlus

╚═════════════╝
ThatOnePython

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:07 pm

Day 1 ended, posting the next adventure! Check back on this post to see the results :)

RESULTS

Firedancer77
    Prompt A.
    Cole tries his best but he is not as helpful as Asa was hoping he’d be. Still, Cole did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful.”

Reward; 25 runestones

SurgeFire
    Prompt A.
    Orpheus tries his best, while Lucian is not as helpful as Asa was hoping he’d be. Still, they did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful.”

Reward; 25 runestones

AJ.
    Prompt B.
    Eh, Nereus should have paid more attention to Asa’s technique for supporting the broken branches. Nereus doesn’t do a terrible job, though, so she still rewards him for his help.

Reward; 25 runestones

Runnersback
    Prompt C.
    Diablo did promise to help prepare for future attacks, but he takes the time to find other cats willing to help. Asa gives Diablo a friendly wave with her tail as he heads off, leaving her with a few felines standing attentively around her, listening to her instructions.

Reward; 50 runestones

Isabella54
    Prompt A.
    Valerius tries his best but he is not as helpful as Asa was hoping he'd be. Still, Valerius did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful

Reward; 25 runestones

minifun990
    Prompt C.
    Part of the preparations Melli come up with is using the discarded stone claws from the monsters to put around the Trinity Tree as a barrier. Asa and Melli work within chatting distance and the two of them share ideas between each other as each protects a different part of the tree

Reward; 500 XP

snapshot
    Prompt A.
    Mamba tries your best but he’s not as helpful as Asa was hoping he’d be. Still, Mamba did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful.

Reward; 100 XP

ToxicShadow
    Prompt A.
    Kandra and Pandra try their best but they are not as helpful as Asa was hoping they'd be. Still, the sisters did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful.

Reward; 100 XP

Meekins12345
    Prompt A.
    Axel tries his best but he is not as helpful as Asa was hoping he'd be. Still, Axel did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful.

Reward; 10 Runestones

Spotted.Newt
    Prompt A.
    Tulca-Noen tries her best but she is not as helpful as Asa was hoping she'd be. Still, Tulca-Noen did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful.

Reward; 25 Runestones
Sunlitsecrets
    Prompt B.
    Hey, Calypso and Barley are not half bad. Asa stays nearby to give them a few points as they work but Calypso and Barley are fast learners and soon they and Asa are chatting and working in a good rhythm

Reward; 250 XP
Midnightkitkat
    Prompt A.
    Suen helps Asa brace the branches and tie thick vines around them. Good work! She enjoyed the time Suen spent helping her

Reward; 50 runestones
Flicka
    Prompt A.
    Yuki and Ferdinand help Asa brace the branches and tie thick vines around them. Good work! She enjoyed the time they spent helping her.

Reward; 250 XP
Tiger♥Bear
    Prompt C.
    Suha did promise to help prepare for future attacks, but she takes some time to find other cats willing to help. Asa gives Suha a friendly wave with her tail as Suha heads off, leaving her with a few felines standing attentively around her, listening to her instructions.

Reward; 250 XP
Wet Bread
    Prompt C.
    Worm and Aluraune did promise to help prepare for future attacks, but they take some time to find other cats willing to help. Asa gives them a friendly wave with her tail as Worm and Aluraune head off, leaving her with a few felines standing attentively around her, listening to her instructions.

Reward; 250 XP
Kitten-Girl-500
    Prompt A.
    Subira tries her best but she’s not as helpful as Asa was hoping she’d be. Still, Subira did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful.

Reward; 10 runestones
Goddess Sword
    Prompt B.
    Eh, Beatrix should have paid more attention to Asa’s technique for supporting the broken branches. She doesn’t do a terrible job, though, so she still rewards Beatrix for her help

Reward; 25 runestones
EchoIre
    Prompt A.
    Chetan tries his best but he is not as helpful as Asa was hoping he’d be. Still, Chetan did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful

Reward; 100 XP
Frisco
    Prompt A.
    Sen helps Asa brace the branches and tie thick vines around them. Good work! She enjoyed the time he spent helping her.

Reward; 50 runestones
bmkmb
    Prompt A.
    Dosatsu help Asa brace the branches and tie thick vines around them. Good work! She enjoyed the time he spent helping her.

Reward; 75 runestones
ThatOnePython
    Prompt A.
    Xia, Tasso and Pecora try their best but they are not as helpful as Asa was hoping they’d be. Still, they did help a little bit and for that, she is grateful

Reward; 100 XP
Last edited by MySpoons on Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:29 pm

Username:Runnersback
Link to lion(s) involved in prompt:
Link to their pride: Diablo
Prompt:
[203/200]
When Diablo heard the howling old man it made him freeze in his paw steps. Maybe he was right, he should probably help this time since he spent all day yesterday training to his heart desires. Diablo walked over to the old man sighing softly as it gave him ptsd from his past in the hell fire pride.

Diablo cleared his throat and spoke loudly,“How can I help you today, sir? I know you said no free loaders and I want to help.” Soon he frowned as he had to keep repeating his sentence this was definitely going to be a long day and he probably should have dipped like the rest.

After being sent out to fulfill the raggedy lions request he wanted to give up in spite of managing to always do something wrong but he gritted his teeth and felt with it. It was the least he could do for not helping the others mend up the branches yesterday. But finally he managed to do something right by hauling large goods and properly assigning everything in the older lions preferences. When the old man offered him a butter scotch mouse, Diablo had to politely decline so he wouldn’t fall ill.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:33 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Cole
Link to their pride or group: Isle of Roses
Prompt:
Cole's instincts told him to run (and also posed an uncomfortable question for him of whether or not that would be what he was like when he was older, though he dismissed that on the case that he could barely get a word out when he was talking to others, so how would he have the nerve to yell at others when he was an elder?), but despite watching Kina and plenty of others flee at the sight, he couldn't bring himself to flee. Perhaps it was guilt that held him in place, or a sense of duty, or kindness, or even stupidity. Whatever the case, Cole knew at this point if he fled, it would be even more awkward,, so he would have to be resigned to his fate. The gray lion hesitantly walked towards the one-eyed older one yelling at everyone, obviously growing more agitated by the many champions who had turned tail and fled at the sight of them.

When this one-eyed gaze landed on him as he got close, Cole froze up a little before swallowing and attempting to hold eye contact as he stuttered out, "I-uh-what do you need me to do?" When he got snapped at to speak up, Cole ducked his head, fighting to keep his tail from curling around his leg. "I-uh-asked what you needed me to do. Whatever it is, I'll do it."

[ 233/200 words ]
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitten-Girl-500 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:17 pm

Username: Kitten-Girl-500
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Subira
Link to their pride or group: Summitfall Pride
Prompt Choice: B
Prompt: Subira, seeing other lions and cats going over to help the one-eyed lion, sidled away, attempting to escape the old man’s watchful gaze. Surely one less worker wouldn’t matter, right? She could suddenly hear Luina’s mew in her ears, and she hurried toward the tunnel, quickening her pace.
SPACE“You there!”
SPACESubira let out a groan as she saw the raggedy lion’s gaze boring into her, and she stopped in her tracks. “Get back here and help me!” he ordered. “The city isn’t gonna feed itself, and you’re the best I got.”
SPACEShe sighed, letting her head hang. She knew better than to try and argue with this old lion; grumpy elders were all the same. “Yes, sir.”
SPACE“Hhmph,” he muttered. “Can’t get any good help these days.” Raising his voice, he shouted to the gathered lions, “Catch whatever you can find in the fields and bring it back to me. The city’s relying on you lot to feed them.”
SPACESubira rolled her eyes and snorted as she headed off into the fields, tail rattling annoyedly. Lucky her, getting stuck with the worst taskmaster in the entirety of Ikaika. She looked around, trying to find any prey she could to satisfy the old goat.
203/200

───────── ❝ 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐁𝐄 xxxxxx
you'll never know what could be until you stand up and try. xxx𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 !! ❞─── ©

xxImage
------------------------------------------------------
.....Hey there! I'm Kitten, a Christian teen trying
......to love God and love others. I'm especially
......into writing, books, and art!! Not really active
......on here anymore, just here for a few friends
......and some art stuff. Don't expect quick replies
......from me, thank you <3xxxxxxpsalm 119:105

------------------------------------------------------
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxstormbuffearthaoiknick's murdercats
.xxraini-froggemeek the weakshyshie.
xxxxxxxxpanda sistaocean xinqiu
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━. ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ .━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Kitten-Girl-500

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:05 pm

Username: Meekins12345
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Axel
Link to their pride or group: The Cloud Coalition - A sub-pride of The Pride of Wikimak
Prompt Choice: A.
Prompt:

Upon hearing the voice, Axel's gaze narrowed and his head tilted. Nevertheless, the large male wandered over to the owner of the voice, the older, greyer male. Hearing his rather harsh excuse of a request, the fanged male smirked a little.

"Man oh man... If you want more help, maybe you should use a little something called manners?" He'd state with a hint of sarcasm as he tilted his head, soon grinning at the older male shortly after.

"Just your friendly reminder that a 'please' and 'thank you' go a long way." He'd give with a soft huff, soon just nodding at the mention of hunting and gathering.

"I don't mind hunting one bit, so long as you don't mind what I bring home, unless you have a request or two? Otherwise, I'll just bring home whatever I think is edible."

If nothing else was to be mentioned, Axel would ultimately take his leave... but not before pausing and glancing to the male from over his shoulder.

"I guess that air will have to do until I get back. Be back later!" Without so much as another word, Axel would dash right out of the area and into the tunnels, ultimately into the outside world. Time to make himself useful. (210 wc)
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:07 pm

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Calypso , Barley
Link to their pride or group: Starheart's Regiment , The Wanderlust
Prompt Choice: A! They are concerned but here to help.
Prompt:
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:15 pm

Username: Flicka
Link to cat(s) or lion(s) involved in prompt: Yuki Ferdinand
Link to their pride or group: Frostbite Fields
Prompt Choice:A
Prompt:

Yuki and Ferdinand had a celebratory head bunt with each other before waving off Asa with their tails having done their fair share of work and help with the small feline who could surprisingly pull their own weight having Yuki making a mental note of that for future queenly use. However, Yuki's harks flattened with the next intrusion of their day sounding less then happy to see them; recognizing the tone of voice from Ferd on bad days. Ferdinand fluffed up indignantly before shouting back at the other lion "Who you calling young, old timer!" huffing and puffing while yuki paw-faced herself and shook her head.

Faced with a dilemma, Yuki knew ol' Ferd would love nothing more to show up the old timer. But she herself would've preferred to slip out under the guise of the other champions blocking his line of sight. Especially since hunting was Ferd's thing. Begrudgingly she agreed with Ferdinand, with this old timer's temperament and by the size of his glare, once he noticed the other's missing he would probably leave a guard on the ones present and hunt down the deserters or rather slackers in his mind. Padding his way with her tail hanging lowly while Ferd puffed out his chest and approached the old timer at her side letting the words hiss off his tongue "I look forward to meeting your expectations sir." while Yuki let out a huff of agreement. Although she wasn't as skilled as ferd at hunting, since her job was mostly being a tactician.

(256/200)
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me