๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ corn maize

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ corn maize

Postby polarkitty2 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:34 am

i'm entering the maize
username: Polarkitty2
date: october 21st
link to last maze attempt:last attempt
polarkitty2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:44 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Yawnicon
link to last maze attempt:โ€ข^โ€ข
MazeDay6
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arcanine Luver » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:42 pm

Oct 21st Results <3

JoyfulRam wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:JoyfulRam
date: october 21th
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139742218&hilit=JoyfulRam#p139742218
MazeDay5

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a loud caw before sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's an Evil Crow. This seems like bad luck somehow...

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

Skollrous wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Skollrous
date: october 20th
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139731595&hilit=skollrous#p139731595
MazeDay5

Image You think you've made it through the corn maze just about unscathed, when you turn to look and see two Friendly Ghosts following you. Seems they want to be your friend.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

onion wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: onion
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=130#p139740358

MazeDay6

Image As you navigate your way through the seemingly endless maze, you're suddenly overcome with Arcane Knowledge. Oh sick you can create a Blue Summoning Circle now! All it seems to summon is a splash of water and a feeling of regret.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 1 tokens!

dragoness129 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: dragoness129
link to last maze attempt: Here
MazeDay6

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Evil Eye has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

Mossclaw3706 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Mossclaw3706
link to last maze attempt: previously...
MazeDay6

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Purple Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:
i'm entering the maize
username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
link to last maze attempt: ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ
MazeDay6

Image As you pass by the very same stalk of corn you swear you passed just an hour ago, a great wind picks up and hurls a Purple Striped Scarf into your head. Oh free merch! ...Best not to tell Sailor.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 1 tokens!. Weird.

Nyakuni wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Nyakuni
MazeDay6

Image Night has almost fallen and you're becoming a little scared you'll never find your way out, when all of a sudden Sailor turns a corner nearby and silently hands you a Candy Corn Sweater and points in the direction of the exit. Is that... a consolation prize?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 2 tokens!. Weird.

S h e b s t e r wrote:i'm entering the maize
username:S h e b s t e r
link to last maze attempt:xxx
MazeDay6

Image You ever get the feeling you're being followed? Well... Good news! You are! A Floating Evil Eye has seen fit to grant you its company as a loyal companion.

โ€ขtranceโ€ข wrote:

[center]i'm entering the maize
username: trance
link to last maze attempt: day 5
MazeDay6

Image You think you've made it through the corn maze just about unscathed, when you turn to look and see an Evil Ghost following you. Seems you weren't so lucky. Keep an eye on it else it will move.

โ€ขtranceโ€ข wrote:posting on behalf of pep!

i'm entering the maize
username: pep
link to last maze attempt: โ™ฅ
MazeDay6

While you're lost amongst the tall grass of the maze, you come across an equally as lost beardog. Maybe you'd find your way out faster if you stuck together...

Image```

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Julie_PiscesGirl
MazeDay6

Image As you navigate the maze, you seem to be picking up friends as you go. First one and then another and another and before you know it you have a family of Pink Wisps crowding you. Impish little creatures aren't they?

Flicka wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Nyakuni
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139740849&hilit=Flicka#p139740849
MazeDay6

Image A Purple Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 2 tokens!

_mirage_ wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: _mirage_
link to last maze attempt: โ›ค

MazeDay6

Image You think you've made it through the corn maze just about unscathed, when you turn to look and see two Friendly Ghosts following you. Seems they want to be your friend.

Zigzagoon wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Zigzagoon
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=139744006#p139744006
MazeDay6

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a rustle beside you and... Oh it's just a Foraging Crow. Maybe it wants to follow you?

Eevee55 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Eevee55
link to last maze attempt: Here!
MazeDay6

Image A Gold Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

Omiyage wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Omiyage
link to last maze attempt: โœง thank youuu
MazeDay6

Image As you pass by the very same stalk of corn you swear you passed just an hour ago, a great wind picks up and hurls a Orange Striped Scarf into your head. Oh free merch! ...Best not to tell Sailor.

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Sailor who stares at your lost merch, grins a little too scarily, and hands you 2 tokens!. Weird.

hunny.milk.tea wrote:
i'm entering the maize
username: hunny.milk.tea
link to last maze attempt: here!

MazeDay6

Image For your bravery within the tall walls of the maze, you've been rewarded with Stacked Pumpkins! Don't worry they're enchanted to never rot (probably).

Music_Lover wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Music_Lover
MazeDay6

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you hear a rustle beside you and... Oh it's just a Foraging Crow. Maybe it wants to follow you?

Image And on the way out of the maze, you're greeted by Explorers Guild staff who happily hand you 3 tokens!

Nova-Moshi wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Nova-Moshi
link to last maze attempt: X
MazeDay6

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Strawberry.Wyne
link to last maze attempt: x
MazeDay6

Image While venturing through the tall grass, you feel sharp claws dig into your back and... Oh it's just a Curious Crow. Were you a witch in another life?

Lunexiii wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: lunexiii
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139744732#p139744732
MazeDay6

yutashu wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: yutashu
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139745866#p139745866

MazeDay6

Image As you navigate your way through the seemingly endless maze, you're suddenly overcome with Arcane Knowledge. Oh sick you can create a Pink Summoning Circle now! All it seems to summon is ungodly amounts of pepto bismol.

Asternaut wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Asternaut
link to last maze attempt: link to last maze attempt: beep
MazeDay6

Image Oh woah you found some Arcane Candles. Try not to call fourth any power you can't handle, hey?

Arcanine Luver wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Arcanine Luver
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139745019&hilit=arcanine+luver#p139745019
MazeDay6

Image You entered the maze without a bucket of candy, and exited with one. Nice! And... hold on-- is that something special I spy in that bucket? Surely not...

polarkitty2 wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Polarkitty2
link to last maze attempt:last attempt

Yawnicon wrote:i'm entering the maize
username: Yawnicon
link to last maze attempt:โ€ข^โ€ข
MazeDay6

Image A Red Witches Hat! Nice! Surely you received this as a token of a witches gratitude and didn't just take it from them, right?

โ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”“
ยปโ”€ ๐šŠ ๐š› ๐šŒ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โžข
โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ - ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›
โ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€Šโ€ข ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šž๐šœ

beardogs | wermz
my fav dressups

โ”—โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”›

Arcanine Luver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:46 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: flicka
date: october 22nd
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139753180&hilit=flicka#p139753180
MazeDay7
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melsride » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:47 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Melsride
date: october 22th
link to last maze attempt: last maze
MazeDay7
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JoyfulRam » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:55 pm

i'm entering the maize
username:JoyfulRam
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139747618&hilit=JoyfulRam#p139747618
MazeDay7
ImageImageJoy/RamImageImage
she/they

โฅ cozies
โฅ moosems
โฅ sweetens
๊œฑสœแดกแด€ส™แด€แด…ษช - แด›ษชส€แด‡แด… แด๊œฐ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ๊œฐษชษดแด‡
-ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Image Image
JoyfulRam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Sat Oct 22, 2022 1:56 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: strawberrymwilk
link to last maze attempt: n/a
MazeDay7
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yutashu » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:54 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: yutashu
date: october 22th
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&p=139759001#p139759001
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mossclaw3706 » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:56 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: Mossclaw3706
link to last maze attempt: previously...
MazeDay7
Mossclaw3706

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:58 pm

i'm entering the maize
username: onion
link to last maze attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4791303&start=160#p139748067

MazeDay7
    ๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! ๐ŸŠ

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items