A cozy log cabin... [Game #12 Closed!]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: A cozy log cabin... [Game #4 Open!]

Postby Vordai » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:01 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: Zith
Link to sign-up post: [x]
Prompt response:

Nero stares at the male for a few seconds, head tilted and expression neutral before she nods her head and snickers. "I'm sure I know just the advice. Please, allow me to find him." She departs without waiting for an answer to begin her search, internally hoping that it doesn't end up being too long. She had important things to do, after all! It's luckily a short time later that she finds her target and thus she begins her important mission of sneaking up behind him and laying her arm across his shoulder.
"Caro, it appears I've found you. I heard you were in the market for advice and what do you know? I have the most important advice you could ever hope to hear." She whispers in a conspiratorial manner to him, placing her other hand over his mouth to stop any responses. "Ah, ah, wait now, it's not polite to interrupt. And I think you should hear this. Come, let us talk away from prying eyes and ears."

Not even sparing a thought for the poor Kalon she was most likely making quite uncomfortable, she goes to drag him away to a more secluded area before releasing him completely and finally giving him space. "Now, listen. I heard this from somewhere I can't quite remember now, but I feel it still holds up pretty well. You should never tell someone you like them, it just makes you look like an idiot. There, alright? Good luck Darling, don't mess it up~" And with that Nero takes her leave, rather proud of her 'good deed' of the day.
Vordai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:11 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: trans
Link to sign-up post: here!
Prompt response: "it's all about romance! a candlelit dinner on the beach, the sound of the sea in the baclground and the light ocean breeze, the warmth of each other's company and incredible food..." she sighs dreamily, and leans into her hand. "dress up nice for them, but not too much! just a little fancy, let them know you value the time you spend together and dont want to come off as uncaring... presentation matters! but its the heart and soul thats most important..."

"you gotta let them know you're interested! show them you truly treasure and appreciate them, show them how much you love them... make sure they know you dont waver in your devotion and any declaration of your affections is real, from the bottom of your heart, that the love you feel comes from deep inside, it's your truth... that your heart sings a song every time you gaze upon them and your adoration knows no bounds, no limits... make them feel special, extraordinary... make them feel like one of a kind, a diamond among a sea of sand." she says this very matter of factly, the passion in her voice clear.

"get them a gift of something relevant to their interests... if they're a poet, let them know it and write them some dreamy romantic poetry! a fan of music? sing them a song only the muses could've written! an eye for gemstones like no other? giving them a shiny piece of jewelry you made yourself would blow them away... its all about the feeling behind it! letting them know you pay attention to their interests, their personality... who they are as a person and what makes them, them... let them know that those are the things you fell in love with, the things that make them who they are..."
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:11 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: zakuro.
Link to sign-up post: < 3
Prompt response:

zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

prompt 02.

Postby black water » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:24 am

username: loki, | link to sign-up post: | prompt response: ↓↓
    relationship advice. alright, this was definitely not lucien's strong suit. he could admit that in a heartbeat. but he would try his best to give caro a little bit of advice anyways. he couldn't guarantee it would be the best, but he could at least try to help out. "well.. when i confessed to my now boyfriend, reagan, it was when we went out after i got off of work. we just wandered around the city i'm from and we talked. i hadn't really hinted at it at that point, but i did know i was really in love with him," he explained to caro, who nodded along. he cleared his throat and looked at caro. he had been avoiding eye contact for the most part. "i wasn't really planning to confess that night, but i did it anyways. i was pretty nervous before i did. but i told myself that if i didn't do it then, who knows how long i'd put it off for? i just was completely honest with him about how i felt and i hoped that he would maybe feel the same way."

"and how'd he react?" caro asked and raised an eyebrow.

"he said that he felt the same way. i can't guarantee that the same thing happens every single time, but it's better to just be honest and tell monty how you really feel. maybe offer to take him out somewhere he likes or just say you wanna hang out. if he does say that he doesn't feel the same way, don't just go all cold on him. be polite and respect his decision. i don't mean that you're rude, i just mean- nevermind, i'm sorry," lucy apologized and shifted. he looked at the ground, feeling a bit embarrassed. "i'm sorry that my advice isn't the greatest. but telling him sooner is better. communication is key."

caro waved his hand, dismissing the apologies. "no, thanks for that, actually. you're probably right. i might do something like that soon. but don't go around telling everyone about this," he warned. lucy nodded. he didn't really plan on telling anybody about it. he knew that this type of thing wan't something you should go around telling everyone about. he didn't get to decide when caro expressed his feelings, that was up to caro.

lucy shifted again and looked at caro. "i should probably get going and let you get back to your work.. good luck, though! i think you'll do pretty good, though," he told him as he began to walk off. caro gave him a nod and waved him off. he was glad that caro had at least listened to what he had to say. lucy did think that caro would have a pretty good shot at a talk with monty. he didn't know either of the two very well, but maybe they would be able to be pretty happy together. it would be something to see a grumpy fisherman and a professor together. not a bad thing, though. a good thing. he smiled to himself as he walked off.
x
x
x
x

baz, he/him || kals
ESFP
// sirbazicus ☄️🦋🌊
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
so stay with me
hold my hand
there's no need
to be brave

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
sig @ pawschamp
icon @ fūi

black water

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deercan » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:25 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: Deercan
Link to sign-up post: Here!
Prompt response:
"Just watch and learn,, I'll flirt with that lovely 'stranger' over there, then you try with Monty!"

The 'stranger' is Eli and belongs to skwigler!
deer/rainer
it/he/her • ΘΔ
kitty cat dance!
michealalmond
Deercan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyBirb » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:28 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: SaltyBirb
Link to sign-up post: <3
Prompt response:

Juno was quite shocked with the favor, he's not good with giving relationship advice but with Carter's puppy eyes, he was persuaded to help Caro.

When Juno met Caro, he explained what was happening. Caro didn't mind it a bit and was willing to hear what he'll suggest "M-maybe give him a necklace? Something simple should be nice!" Caro was confused by this because how are they going to make a necklace when they can't even get the base for it, the string.

"No worries!" Juno said, eyes filled with confidence "I can make one using the items from the beach with this!" he brought out a small pocket knife and showed it to Carter. He was quite surprised but was also willing to cooperate. They both worked hard, finding all the items such as plants to make the string and a shell to make the center piece. The sun was already setting when they finished making the necklace and both felt satisfied by it.

"The sun is setting, right now's the perfect time to give this to Monty. Just casually talk to him and muster up the courage to tell him how you fell then give him this as gift" Juno whispered to Caro while pushing him towards Monty.

"Wish me luck" Caro said with a big nervous sigh. "Yea, good luck!" Juno happily replied as he waved at him. Juno was looking from afar watching both of them and hoping that everything will go well. He saw Monty laughing while Caro embarrassingly showed the necklace to him. He took it and gave him a pat on the head.

"I guess it went well for them~!"
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:31 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: Meridiem
Link to sign-up post: Here
Prompt response:
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:31 am

RelationSHIP advice!
Username: hiraeth + hound
Link to sign-up post: here
Prompt response:

Roe looks surprised as you ask for his help with the relationship advice. He’s the farthest thing from being qualified to give advice on relationships or love, or how to approach them in any way. He considers it for a little bit without much of a change in his expression. “Haven’t they known each other for like three days?” He looks across the beach at Caro and then down the other way at Monty, a judgmental look in his eyes. This reminds him a bit of those idiotic reality television shows where people marry each other after a week, or something similar and stupid. Ah well, though, some people are just that way. He did have to wait ten something years for him to go out with his boyfriend, after all. Not everyone is that cautious.

“Perhaps just put his big boy panties on and go for it. If he doesn’t do anything but he wants to, he’s wasting his time. If he says no then.. His loss.” Roe shrugs, hoping that answer will suffice. He isn’t quite sure what Carter wanted him, and wonders why Carter is asking on Caro’s behalf anyways. If he was expecting some inspirational speech about love or how other people make you complete or some disgusting mushy line like that, well, he’s sorry for the disappointment.
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 【Wildfire】 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:50 am

-snip-
Last edited by 【Wildfire】 on Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No longer active on this website.
【Wildfire】

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A cozy log cabin... [Game #1 Open!]

Postby *Starshimmer* » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:52 am

RelationSHIP Advice!
Username: *Starshimmer*
Link to sign-up post: xXx
Prompt response: She has no idea tbh
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me