~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ~Leaflets~ Roleplay capture

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:32 pm

The box creaks open, revealing a hidden cache of gold! Will you take them?

[WARNING] taking this box will end the adventure
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:41 pm

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:The box creaks open, revealing a hidden cache of gold! Will you take them?

[WARNING] taking this box will end the adventure

I take it
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:45 pm

Wowee! You found a whopping 500 SS!

500ss has been credited to your account
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:28 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:Cinder examined Arty's new (old) dress and colour sadly. She looked at her reflection in the mirror behind. "I want to get my shine, and my appearance, back. How'd ya do it?" Arty shrugged. "My brother did something. But it will be slightly different for you, and you'll probably have to go on a quest to gain his help."
The Fa'ire sighed. But she began packing Moonstar's backpack (whom was slumped on the sofa, exhausted, her new plant...friend...sprouting little flowers (deliberately) in her freshly done braid - it looked good to be honest.
Cinder proceeded to place the bag on next to her, waking her human. Moon sighed and picked up the bag, her leaflet looking expectantly at her. "Fine. We'll go to him." Cinder squealed with delight.

Lyra hugged her sister protectively before she went, giving her clear instructions "not to let Apollo smite you".
And so the pair began their journey. Suddenly Moon stopped. "What? Is there something wrong?" Cind said. Moon shook her head.
"He's here somewhere." She said with a smirk, spotting a small glow coming from behind a tree. "Apollo, as a God of the Sun, you know you physically can't hide?"
A mumbled curse came from behind the large oak, before the god emerged, a forced smile on his lips. "Moon! My gu-girl, how are you?"
Moon shook her head disappointingly.
"My friend here, Cinder, would like to change back. Some magic - a while ago - evolved her against her will. How can we - or you - change her back to that shiny, grey eevee-fa'ire?"

"nope" and then he yeeted fyn into the forest

"Well," he mused, "I heard there was a Potion of some sort... A potion of Smartness? Illumination?"

"Tell me more! tell me more
Did you get very far
Tell me more, tell me more
Like does he have a car
" Cinder exclaimed, coming forward to the god.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:32 am

☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:Cinder examined Arty's new (old) dress and colour sadly. She looked at her reflection in the mirror behind. "I want to get my shine, and my appearance, back. How'd ya do it?" Arty shrugged. "My brother did something. But it will be slightly different for you, and you'll probably have to go on a quest to gain his help."
The Fa'ire sighed. But she began packing Moonstar's backpack (whom was slumped on the sofa, exhausted, her new plant...friend...sprouting little flowers (deliberately) in her freshly done braid - it looked good to be honest.
Cinder proceeded to place the bag on next to her, waking her human. Moon sighed and picked up the bag, her leaflet looking expectantly at her. "Fine. We'll go to him." Cinder squealed with delight.

Lyra hugged her sister protectively before she went, giving her clear instructions "not to let Apollo smite you".
And so the pair began their journey. Suddenly Moon stopped. "What? Is there something wrong?" Cind said. Moon shook her head.
"He's here somewhere." She said with a smirk, spotting a small glow coming from behind a tree. "Apollo, as a God of the Sun, you know you physically can't hide?"
A mumbled curse came from behind the large oak, before the god emerged, a forced smile on his lips. "Moon! My gu-girl, how are you?"
Moon shook her head disappointingly.
"My friend here, Cinder, would like to change back. Some magic - a while ago - evolved her against her will. How can we - or you - change her back to that shiny, grey eevee-fa'ire?"

"nope" and then he yeeted fyn into the forest

"Well," he mused, "I heard there was a Potion of some sort... A potion of Smartness? Illumination?"

"Tell me more!
tell me more
Did you get very far
Tell me more, tell me more
Like does he have a car
" Cinder exclaimed, coming forward to the god.

"Go check with Sage," he said, "She'll know."
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:45 am

Cinder nods affirmatively and flies off, leaving me to run after her. Soon we reach Sage's home, and I shudder remembering what happened last time I was here. Well, here we go again, I thought. Something in me somewhere giggled (my constant plant companion). She knows what she did...anyWAY. Cinder knocks on the door hurriedly.
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:50 am

☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:Cinder nods affirmatively and flies off, leaving me to run after her. Soon we reach Sage's home, and I shudder remembering what happened last time I was here. Well, here we go again, I thought. Something in me somewhere giggled (my constant plant companion). She knows what she did...anyWAY. Cinder knocks on the door hurriedly.

Sage's door creaks open eerily. Nobody seems to be here, but a strange bubbling sound is coming from the stairwell on the far end of the room.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:21 am

FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:Cinder nods affirmatively and flies off, leaving me to run after her. Soon we reach Sage's home, and I shudder remembering what happened last time I was here. Well, here we go again, I thought. Something in me somewhere giggled (my constant plant companion). She knows what she did...anyWAY. Cinder knocks on the door hurriedly.

Sage's door creaks open eerily. Nobody seems to be here, but a strange bubbling sound is coming from the stairwell on the far end of the room.

I head over before Cinder, whose flying about marvelling at the shelf of bottles and vials. The cauldron, as it turns out, was filled with a bubbling, spitting black and purple liquid. It was swirling. Fascinating.
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:23 am

☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ wrote:
FearTheFuzzyBear wrote:

I head over before Cinder, whose flying about marvelling at the shelf of bottles and vials. The cauldron, as it turns out, was filled with a bubbling, spitting black and purple liquid. It was swirling. Fascinating.

The door slams shut behind you.
Image Image

my own pixel art shop ;>

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾ » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:43 am

Uh oh. Cinder absentmindedly flies into the door while admiring a potion in her hands and rambling on about how its so pretty. I begin to panic. Suddenly the cauldron lights up and an image appears. Is it.. a message?
☽✩ Moonstar ✩☾

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me