๐Ÿ’ซ Lumplens ๐Ÿพ | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: ๐Ÿ’ซ Lumplens ๐Ÿพ | Space Exploration!

Postby appleschloss » Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:52 am

TikoTheHuman wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: TikoTheHuman
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: jeb_ #0043 Ivy #0050
Where you are going: Space!
How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 10 Piscis 2 |Pearl Space 5 | jeb_ Space 6| Ivy Space 4 |
Co-op/Archive: x
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet 2
Other Items being used: x
Last exploration: x
Image jeb_ + jeb_ jr.Image Ivy

I sat on the sofa watching tv petting Milo when all of a sudden jeb_ jr. runs past the sofa and I raise an eyebrow, then jeb_ comes running in. I chuckle and stop petting Milo to watch them and Milo nips me. "Ow! I stopped petting you for a few seconds." I look down at him. He closed his eyes and turned his head in a sassy way. I shook my head in disappointment. I hear loud meowing and I set Milo down and go to investigate. It was coming from my room. I walk in to see jeb_ jr. dangling from my curtains and jeb_ watching him. "jeb_! You're supposed to help him!" I say to him before reaching for jeb_ jr. and scooping him up and petting him gently with my finger, I then set him down on jeb_'s back and sigh. "Wanna go exploring with Ivy once more?" I ask and before I know it, jeb_, and Ivy all have helmets on, I then think, shouldn't jeb_ jr. need one? I ponder for a minute before running around, I have a habit of collecting tiny items, I look in my collection and somehow, I have a small mini helmet. I run back over and slide in on jeb_ jr. I chuckled before opening the door. "Good luck and don't get distracted guys!" I wave at them as they take off toward the stars.

The three head out happily, jeb_ jrs tiny helmet bobbling around as they sprint off towards the stars. They decided to challenge each other to see who could find the coolest thing today and split off, agreeing to meet back up later.

jeb_ jr bonked jeb_'s helmet and jeb_ looked to see something shiny! Nice eye jr. He heads over and scoops up some Lump Prints, curious what Ivy had found.

Turns out Ivy *also* found something shiny and came back holding a pile of Lump Prints too! jeb_ realized she'd found more than him and sighed but the two were still excited to show you their haul.

jeb_ found 150 LP and Ivy found 250 LP!

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โˆ˜ยฐโœชยฐโˆ˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ‹† แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…แดแดกษด แด›แด แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡ :)
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฐโˆ˜โœชโˆ˜ยฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
โ•”โคโคโค ๐‘ช๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” โคโคโคโ•—
Image Image
โ•šโคโคโค ยฐโ€ข. โœฟ .โ€ขยฐ โคโคโคโ•
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:06 am

mrs wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: mrs
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Girr
Where you are going: space
How many trips they've been on: 7
Co-op/Archive: archive
Proof (as needed): helmet
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140230880&hilit=Mrs#p140230880

Fetti watched as Girr danced his way up to her, today was a beautiful day and the Lumplen was ready to explore. Looking up at the space guide as she plopped the helmet on his head, he smiles then honked his head against her shoulder to say goodbye.

Once he reached Space, Girr smelt somethingโ€ฆstrange. It smelt like another Lumplen but it didnโ€™t have the scent of any of the lumps from his own planet. Curious Girr began to investigate his surroundings.

It didnโ€™t take long for the Girr to find lump tracks! He grew very excited and and raced to follow them. After tracking what was he can only assume is another life form, he stumbled across a small abandoned structure where the tracks ended at. Thankfully, Fetti supplies lights for times like these! He pulled out a small orb that glowed gently and nudged it towards the structure. Suddenly a blur of fur and feet rushed at him purring.

Its kinda cute :)

Congrats! You found a Lumplen!!
Image ID is (#0091)
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:40 am

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Cora
Where you are going: Space
How many trips they've been on: 12
Co-op/Archive: ๐Ÿš
Proof (as needed): Helmet
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration: Nov 28

Cora looks excited to go explore space and eagerly shoves her head into the helmet you offer her. Once it's secure, you give her a pat and off she goes!

She flies around happily until something shiny catches her eye. She stalks up to it like the silent ninja she is and then POUNCES- oops it was just a pile of Lump Prints. But she totally won that fight!

She scoops up her prize and happily trots back home to show you what a skilled explorer she is!

Congrats! You found 200 LP!

MarMar_Awakening wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Piscis!
Co-op/Archive: HERE
Last exploration: November 29th - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140229779#p140229779

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting todayโ€™s!):

Calisto // 14 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis
Proof of helmet/map: HERE

Diane // 8 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt, 1 Piscis
Proof of helmet/map: HERE

Piscis Map proof: HERE

Calisto and Diane seem STOKED to go explore a new place again. They're so ready they almost forget their helmets! But luckily you drag them back in and remind them to be safe before letting them sprint away to their new destination.

They make it there much faster than yesterday thanks to the handy map Fetti drew for them. Once they arrive, they're astounded by all the sights around them! It's so cool here! Hopefully they can find some neat things to bring back with them.

Almost immediately Diane spies a pile of Lump Prints all on their lonesome to take. She snatches em up, happy with her prize.

Calisto also finds some Lump Prints! She grabs them and shows em to Diane and the two happily head back home to show off what they found.

Congrats! You found a total of 250LP!

โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
Image Image
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:22 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Milo #0014 Pearl #0040
How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 10 Piscis 2 |Pearl Space 5 Piscis 0| jeb_ Space 6| Ivy Space 4 |
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
Image Milo Image Pearl
I sneak out of my room very early trying to find Milo, I run around silently before stopping by the kitchen. *Munch Munch* I hear chewing sounds and roll my eyes. I whisper. "Is that you Milo?" I hear the munching stop and Milo comes strolling around the corner giving me a "Mrrph!" in response to his name. I put a finger to my lips and I pull the map for Piscis out of my pocket. "Wanna go exploring?" I show it to him and he nods and does some spins in response. I laugh very quietly and I scooped him up and tip-toed our way to the door and I grabbed a helmet and with Milo's approval, put it on him. I then let im study the map once more before allowing him to take it. I open the door but stop him and go outside with him. "Good luck alright? Don't forget anything, whether you bring an item, lump-prints or even a friend! Just don't forget and be safe!" I smile and allow him to go now after I talked to him. I hear scratching at the door and I open it to find Pearl waiting, she was nuzzling a helmet closer to me and I called for Milo and he turned around and came back. "You want to go as well?" I ask her and she nuzzles the helmet. I put her helmet on her and allow Milo and Pearl to go to Piscis together. I watch as Milo and Pearl fly higher and higher until they're out of sight and then I go back inside my house to wait for Milo and Pearl's return.
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onion » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:29 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: onion
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image
Where you are going: winterland!
How many trips they've been on: 4
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188#p140086041
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140086241#p140086083
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=140#p140221979
    ๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! ๐ŸŠ

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunbursts » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:33 pm

"I'd like a helmet please!"
Username: cupiid
Quantity: 1
Balance Afterward: 200LP
xxx
xxx
xxx
he / him lesbian
i love my wife !!
hi , i'm casey
i like warrior cats
and cookie run !

xxx
xxx
xxx
sunbursts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:38 pm

TikoTheHuman wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Milo #0014 Pearl #0040
How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 10 Piscis 2 |Pearl Space 5 Piscis 0| jeb_ Space 6| Ivy Space 4 |
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
Image Milo Image Pearl
I sneak out of my room very early trying to find Milo, I run around silently before stopping by the kitchen. *Munch Munch* I hear chewing sounds and roll my eyes. I whisper. "Is that you Milo?" I hear the munching stop and Milo comes strolling around the corner giving me a "Mrrph!" in response to his name. I put a finger to my lips and I pull the map for Piscis out of my pocket. "Wanna go exploring?" I show it to him and he nods and does some spins in response. I laugh very quietly and I scooped him up and tip-toed our way to the door and I grabbed a helmet and with Milo's approval, put it on him. I then let im study the map once more before allowing him to take it. I open the door but stop him and go outside with him. "Good luck alright? Don't forget anything, whether you bring an item, lump-prints or even a friend! Just don't forget and be safe!" I smile and allow him to go now after I talked to him. I hear scratching at the door and I open it to find Pearl waiting, she was nuzzling a helmet closer to me and I called for Milo and he turned around and came back. "You want to go as well?" I ask her and she nuzzles the helmet. I put her helmet on her and allow Milo and Pearl to go to Piscis together. I watch as Milo and Pearl fly higher and higher until they're out of sight and then I go back inside my house to wait for Milo and Pearl's return.

Milo and Pearl seemed excited to finally go exploring again, ready to go deep into the stars again to Piscis. Once they were ready to go, they headed out with their tails standing up behind them.

They made it to the planet and took the time to explore and meet new people. It was so pretty here, they missed it honestly. As they were going around they found a shiny pile of Lump Prints! They took as many as they could between the two of them, said good bye to the planet, and headed back to show you their prize!

Congrats! You found 400 LP

onion wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: onion
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image
Where you are going: winterland!
How many trips they've been on: 4
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188#p140086041
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140086241#p140086083
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=140#p140221979

Your Lumplen shows you a new map they found while talking to Fetti and you excitedly helped them put their helmet on so they could go explore this new place. Once it was secure, they headed off, happy to find a new place and new people!

When they got there- boy was it cold! They shivered as they landed, but were excited to potentially find new things to bring home to you!

They took their time exploring the icy landscape and ended up finding some... cookies? How odd. But they scooped them up anyways and brought them back to you.

Congrats! You found 2x Image

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
Image Image
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:39 pm

cupiid wrote:"I'd like a helmet please!"
Username: cupiid
Quantity: 1
Balance Afterward: 200LP

all yours!

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
Image Image
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Thu Dec 01, 2022 12:56 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Where you are going: Winterland! :3 This little one is excited to check this place out
How many trips they've been on: ^_^ This is their first exploration
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)
Last exploration: This is this Lumplen's first exploration! :D

Edit: shoot.. sorry, I went in to copy some of the info, got distracted and thought this was my current post. Thankfully, the posts are quoted, so I changed everything back to what it Should be. If there's anything wrong feel free to pm.. ^_^""
Last edited by Aizaka on Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smokycandle » Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:54 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Smokycandle
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: PB&J(#46)Wonder(#59)
ImageImage
Where you are going:
Wonder is going to winter land!
PB&J will be going to the space!
How many trips they've been on:
#46- 7 trips
#59- 4 trips
Total trips including todays!:
#46- 8
#59- 5
13 trips total
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140161700#p140161700
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet #2
Last exploration: November 29th
ImageJoin Lumplens today!
Smokycandle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me