→ ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: → ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:52 pm

Announcement for everyone:
    Rajarshi Drafts will be closing, starting immediately.
    Don't worry, you'll see us again real soon. c;
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: → ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

Postby chemical. » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:26 pm

Hey guys.

Back when we first started Rajarshi, everyone involved had the time and motivation required to run an adopt of such a scale. That is not the case anymore. We are all, for one reason or another, preoccupied or uninterested in CS. But, that being said, I do still love this species. So we will be reopening, with all new threads in a whole new version of the adopt. A more laid-back version, one that does not demand so much and attention, while still remaining the adopt that we love so much.

We will be completely starting over, right from number one; new threads, new archive, new mascot, new way of working. Now, if you are wondering what will happen to the drafts you have spent so much time collecting already, do not worry. You will still have them, and provided that they have the proper documentation in the form of a stable page, they will all still be valid for breeding and competition. However, it is a very strict requirement that they all have an updated stable page to be able to be used in breeding.

There will be a new discord server as well, so watch out for the link, as it will only be shared openly for a couple of days. After that, if you wish to join, you will need to private message me for the link. Everything will be launching within the next few days so, keep an eye out for the next announcements. For now, I will leave you all with this, the new artist searh. We are starting over with the staff, too, so please take a look if you are an artist who is looking to return.
chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me