✦ Stars Catvent 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ✦ Stars Catvent 2022

Postby fruitbat » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:13 pm

↬ catvent day: five

↬ username & id: fruitbat 272407
    ↬ clan archive: Cattiopeia

↬ word count: n/a, for day five!
    ↬ prompt: Santa only gets the best at the village inn! Tareed, the owner, treats each and every one of his guests like family. And for someone so famous... he would put on a feast! The head groundskeeper, Pumpkin, would be in charge of gathering fresh vegetables and herbs from the village gardens. Trust Harriet to whip up a beautifully tasting fruit punch, but we just won't ask what's in it. Tareed would use the inn's magnificent kitchen to cook a variety of roast vegetables and poultry (the very best in Cattiopeia), marvelous side dishes and sweet desserts.

fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Mon Dec 05, 2022 4:39 pm

↬ username & id: néktar + 217991
    ↬ clan archive: shallowclan

↬ prompt: feeling some concern for the big guy this year peachfuzz decided to make santa a fruit smoothie of sorts. a mix of blueberries, raspberries, honey, peach juice, a hint of catmint and a bit of hibiscus for a nice finish. they hope that he is able to see it as an energizer for the many cats he has left to visit that night. as for the reindeer the rest of the clan gathered up the vegetables from their gardens as well as various other wild nuts and berries, setting out a buffet for the hard working herbivores.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kennymcnenny » Mon Dec 05, 2022 5:55 pm

↬ username & id: kennymcnenny + 985228
    ↬ clan archive: Howling of the Seas

↬ prompt: The crew of The Ocean's Deceit would leave out the best fish and other prey they could possibly catch, as well as some herbs to help with energy for the long night of delivering presents!!
Kenny!! - He/him or It/its :9c

pfp art by Peachybats!!!
kennymcnenny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tomura » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:49 pm

↬ username & id: Tomura + 260167
    ↬ clan archive: ThistleClan

↬ prompt: Originally, when Frederick first mentioned that Twolegs usually leave out cookies and milk for Santa, Thistlestar took it upon himself to search high and low for some. He even enlisted the help of the local Kittypets and stray dogs! However, there were no cookies anywhere at all. And as for the milk, there were a couple of nice cats that offered up their bowls of milk, but transporting them would be too difficult (not to mention they'd already drank out of them). Willowheart offered her help as well, but to no avail. Upon hearing how distraught the two were, Fred reasoned that Santa would probably be pretty tired of having cookies and milk every holiday season anyway, and suggested they make him something even more special.

So Thistlestar decided to fish up the most delicious-looking fish, carefully scaled it, and mixed it into small fish cakes; then Frederick started a fire and cooked them to perfection, seasoning them with only the freshest, finest catnip. As for the drink, Willowheart mixed various fruits and a few herbs into a delicious juice. Problem solved, no cookies or milk needed!
didn't mean to write so much, oops
I finally changed my profile, happy now?
Tomura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

2022 ✦ Peaceclan Catvent #5

Postby coffee.berry » Mon Dec 05, 2022 8:42 pm

↬ username & id: coffee.berry, #1008279
    ↬ clan archive: Peaceclan

↬ prompt:

The cats of Peaceclan all work together to create a scrumptious breakfast for Santa.
      They set out popcorn with sprinkles and ketchup, green ice tea with chocolate chips and candy canes that taste
      of chocolate, cherries, peanuts, eggs and all types of ice cream. The cats find a table and go through many
      struggles to get it inside camp, decorating it with moss, flowers and strawberries.

They carefully add the breakfast to the table - everything must be perfect for when Santa pays them a visit!
      One cat remembers that they know a recipe for Pinecakes (cakes that look like pinecones) and quickly makes
      a massive Pinecake by taking strawberries, slicing them and sticking them in a bowl-like circle, leaving a small hole
      open at the top so the cat can pour fruits inside.

The cats help by placing the Pinecake right in the middle of the table. Proud of themselves, the clan cats paw-five
      eachother and agree that they should bake together more often.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xem » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:06 am

↬ username & id: xem 883458
    ↬ clan archive: Cats of the High Mountains

↬ prompt:

Santa? Pff, why should the mountain cats give up anything for something as silly as Santa? According to Buckstar anyway, such foolish traditions are forbidden. Though, this doesn’t stop the young kits from helping the hunters prepare a mini feast for this gift giver when Buckstar isn’t looking. Laid upon a soft feather bed is grouse and salmon, sprinkled in tasty herbs. Beside the small meal are traveling herbs to help keep Santa going, because surely he needs it for such a long night!
┌──────┐

✧ artist
✧ guitarist

th
credit

└──────┘

i love my friends
xem
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:37 am

↬ username & id: LittleMiniCooper 734624
    ↬ clan archive: Flowerclan

↬ prompt: penguinpebble loved making snacks. When the clan was brainstorming what they should make for Santa, a lightbulb went off! He had a brilliant idea. “We should make snow cones!” The clan agreed and got to work.
    The snow seemed to not affect him at all! He dug his paws in and began making snowballs. He made a few before drizzling them with syrup!

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiLi041 » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:03 am

↬ username & id: LiLi041 925966
    ↬ clan archive: eNUF

↬ prompt: Leaving out snacks for herself? Santa purred in delight. Nothing is better than self-love and self-gift!

She immediately set to work, making a beautiful spread of candy. It looked like eNUF. She melted down jellybeans and let them reform into the walls of Sparkle's castle. The chocolate was placed into a mini running fountain in the center, and candy canes were stuck into the creamy ground like trees. She added her little hopscotch set-up, where each square was a room filled with one type of yummy candy, and she even added in her candy store, one that she hadn't had the time to open yet.

Well, it was more like she wasn't completely sure if it was a good idea. Cats couldn't eat chocolate or too much candy, and only her sweet tooth was well enough evolved to allow her to enjoy her favorites. Who would she even be selling to?

Regardless, she was happy to create her new idealized home, with rainbow colors and the ever-spreading smell of sweetness.

It was a work of art.

She put it on display for a day before chomping it all down that night.
Please credit my Toyhouse @LiLi041 for all designs!
~~~
Lissidom (Stars) | eNUF (Stars)
Colony Tracker (Storkies)
~~~
All trades welcome!
LiLi041

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✦ stars catvent // #5

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:07 am

↬ username & id: sunny-skies // #888283
    ↬ clan archive: valleyclan

↬ prompt:
    a small patrol of foragers is sent out to gather an assortment of berries and fresh herbs. as valleyclan's territory holds a wide abundance of foliage, it isn't too difficult for them to collect enough components to use. it is, however, a bit more of a challenge trying to hunt down herbage that remains undamaged from the snow and frost.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Tue Dec 06, 2022 5:20 am

↬ username & id: mrs + 1026844
    ↬ clan archive: Whispering Winds

↬ prompt:
    The kits of Whispering Winds tend to work together to create a delightful bundle of scrumptious, edible leaves topped with wonderfully fresh herbs to leave out for Santa. The older cats know better than to leave food lying around, hence why it's the apprentices that sneak off with blades of herbs and leaves. It's a secret tradition that everyone knows about, but no one truly acknowledges. Yet, even so, its to the kits' delight that every year, the salad goes missing! While the apprentices and kits never eat the salad they make, themselves, they're certain that Santa likes to eat it!
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me