Carolina Shepherds Winter Holiday Event

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Carolina Shepherds Winter Holiday Event

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:12 am

Username: Furrydogs12
What tile do you want to search?C7
Dog name (Optional): Nike
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:23 am

Username: werepickle
What tile do you want to search? A8
Dog name (Optional): Mortimer

I'd be interested in extra days. I'm loving the mystery of the boards ^^
werepickle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:02 am

Username: eternaloutcxst
What tile do you want to search? E9
Dog name (Optional): Ghostie

- Coyote / Unohdettu -
- He/They -
- Discord: thistlecoyote -
- Toyhouse -
- Oekaki artshop
- Instagram -

A certain darkness
is needed
to see the stars
·:*¨༺ ★ ༻¨*:·.

ImageImage

unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delta Dawn » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:35 am

Username: Delta Dawn
What tile do you want to search? D6
Dog name (Optional): Lotto

I'd love some extra days, hopefully we'll be able to reveal the whole board, I love the art done for them

hey, i'm dawn!
they/them | young adult
trade thread

Delta Dawn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannibal<3 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:38 am

Username: Hannibal<3
What tile do you want to search? A9
Dog name (Optional): Rex

I would love to be more active and read more of your writing!
Last edited by Hannibal<3 on Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

Image Image

╚═════════════╝
Hannibal<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Sat Jan 01, 2022 9:43 am

Username: Frisco
What tile do you want to search? E4
Dog name (Optional): Atlas

yess, let's finish this board!

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1/1 Search Open!

Postby taikunfoo » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:46 am

Happy New Year! As folks have requested, I'll be extending this for another three days :)

►Athena◄
Raeis still growing into her (rather large) paws, and has been a little clumsy lately. While out searching today she trips on a rock and rolls down a hill, and you rush down afterwards to make sure she's okay. While she hasn't been hurt thankfully, she does seem a bit scared, so you decide to call it early today and spend the rest of the afternoon with her curled up on the sofa next to you.

Unfortunately you have failed to search this tile.

Gasparluna844
While out on the trail you and Chérie come across some fresh dog tracks in the snow. You don't pay them any attention but Chérie takes one sniff and stops. She refuses to move forward, instead spinning in a small circle as she sniffs the air, ignoring you trying to get her to move forward. In the distance you see another dog, but Chérie starts growling at it with her hackles raised. After a few moments you realize it's not a dog at all, but a coyote. The two of you make a careful retreat out of the woods and have to head home early.

Unfortunately you have failed to search this tile.

Furrydogs12
Nike has found a rather large ball of moss in the woods - you're not sure where they've gotten it from, but it's clearly the best thing in the world to them. Nike refuses to drop the moss ball, searching with it securely in their mouth. You don't find any presents in the area, except the moss ball of course, which completes the car ride home in one piece. Once it gets to the living room floor it is promptly shredded by Nike with an extremely satisfied look.

werepickle
You and Mortimer are searching along the trail when you come up on a few nice houses - it looks like you're getting close to a road or a road crossing. You make sure to keep Mortimer out of their yards, and as Mortimer passes the second house he stops and sniffs the air before making a beeline towards a large rock on the edge of the property. There's a present propped up against it that you're a bit hesitant to take. It does look like the other wrapped presents you've found before though, so you take a quick peek at the gift to make sure it's for the search and isn't someone's holiday gift.

You've found a 2* Winter Jacket! This item has been added to your bank.

EternalOutcxst
Ghostie is thoroughly enjoying searching through some low-lying bushes, worming her way underneath and coming back out with all manner of twigs, leaves, and stickers in her fur. She doesn't seem to mind, occasionally rolling in the snow to get some of the worst of it off of her fur, before running off to search the next bush or thicket. Even though the two of you thoroughly search the area you don't find any presents.

Delta Dawn
You and Lotto are out searching when you come across a hiker and their dog. The two of you stop to chat, and to your surprise he asks if the dog is yours - apparently the dog has been following him for the past three miles at a respectful distance. You are able to call the other dog over and you decide to bring them home with you.

You've found a Very Rare Custom! Please send me a pm with your design choice and you can take a look at marking rarities here. You are limited to one very rare marking, one rare marking and any common and uncommon markings for this custom dog.

Hannibal<3
Rex seems very interested in a section of stone wall to the point they're digging around the stones and even managing to move some of the smaller ones. Knowing Rex has caught the scent of a mouse, chipmunk, or other small rodent, you let them tire themselves out digging before continuing your search. As you walk over towards Rex, your boot kicks something that has been covered with snow and dirt from all of their digging.

You've found a 2* Cooling Vest! It looks like you don't have a bank account, so please create one here and link to this comment to get your prize!

Frisco
While searching along one of the trails you and Atlas come across a hiker and her dog. The dog is sitting in the middle of the trail, refusing to move, and you watch in amusement as it's finally coaxed to take a few steps but holds it's paws high in the air, before sitting and refusing to move again. As you and Atlas draw closer you realize that the dog is wearing a new pair of booties. You stop and chat with the young woman, who out of frustration takes the booties off of her dog and gives them to you, noting that they're new but it's taken them about two hours to get a mile from the car because her dog hates them. I guess this counts as a present?

You've found 3* Booties x1! This item has been added to your bank.
taikunfoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ►Athena◄ » Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:49 am

Username: ►Athena◄ 
What tile do you want to search? C10
Dog name (Optional): Rae
►Athena◄

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gasparluna844 » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:30 am

Username: Gasparluna844
What tile do you want to search? B3
Dog name (Optional): Latte
Hello there! You can call me Gabs, Gabi or, as most prefer, Luna
I'm Portuguese so English is my secondary language
My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good if you prefer ^^

Image Image

TH (I'm active in closed species so... check it out if you're interested!)

Mostly here for closed species shenanigans nowdays, but if you wanna trade or talk to me then you're welcome to do so! c:

Anyways, have a good day/night!

(I'm also looking for any halloween pets on my wishlist, i love their designs so much!!!)

Btw mods me and lunarblackberry are friends so we sometimes gift eachother or trade unfairly if we need or want anything, thanks for listening

Gasparluna844

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werepickle » Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:47 am

Username: werepickle
What tile do you want to search? E1