2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

Postby Runnersback » Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:34 am

Username:Runnersback
Pride/group link: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Day 13 Prompt: [325/300]
Perseus had been sitting around a warm fire while Achilles had paw delivered another note from the scribe. Percy opened it with his trident and read through it before letting out a soft chuckle to himself at the instructions. He pulled out some nature based paper and some berry ink before his claws started softly tapping away on the paper on what he would share with the scribe. At least he was going to be putting his down time to use and exercising his mental muscles instead of his normal muscles. Perseus slowly dipped his claws into the ink before quietly clearing his throat as he stared down at what to write or even draw.

“Some say that this battle is the most daring feat of all time while others well-… I think you get the drift.” Perseus started writing on the paper that he was going to send to the scribe. “I have seen many great things in my life as well as done them but today this was a first not only for myself but for my companions who have been more than willing to go into this fearsome fight with me and for their Pride’s natural home lands….”

“These lions wielded weapons before charging into battle to face the titan. Only to face the ancient sorceress who was controlling the titan it’s self. The lions split into two consecutive groups one going after the titan draped in chains and the others for the kitten who duped us all. Many of the lions were turned to stone or frozen from the Sorceress till one brave lion Achilles grabbed the titan’s chain and pulled it from his body. Yes it had freed part of the titan but when the chain fell it had felled Lorena as her body could not tolerate the metallurgy…” Perseus could go on for ages describing the battle but he figured it was best to send off the letter now.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:58 am

Username: Firedancer77
Pride/group link: Isle of Roses
Day 12 Prompt: Here! (328 words)

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:10 am

Username: Raptocidic
Pride/group link: Arch Empire
Day 12 Prompt:
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:06 am

Username: Chanceuxcat
Pride/group link: Senova
Day 13 Prompt:

"I did see it!" Oliver insists, unusually outspoken today. The other cubs roll their eyes at him.
"Magic isn't real dummy. The only things that are real are fighting and hunger."
"And death," another says quietly, earning them a frown from their companions.

Oliver shakes his head. "You're not understanding. I was outside-"
"Outside the borders?!" the head cub exclaims. "That's not- that's not allowed!"
"But I saw them and I had to leave to check that it was true! Remember what They always say? Check with your own eyes! And there was this lion, I thought they were a bird at first! But it was a lion, a glowing lion flying in the sky!"

"A glowing flying lion? Seems like someone's been eating some of those purple berries again," the cub teases, rolling their eyes at Oliver along with their companions. But Oliver won't give up that easily.

"It wasn't just a lion! There was a cat too! But she wasn't flying with wings, she was just... just..."
"Floating?"
"Yeah! You have to believe me!"

"Oliver, they've always said you have too much of imagination. Cause that can't be true. It just can't. It's too strange."

"But that's another thing!" Oliver says. "The ground, ever after I saw this the ground stopped shaking! How else do you explain that? Are you gonna call it a giant long earth quake huh? A week long earth quake? Or are you finally going to believe me!"

The cubs consider this. The earth quakes and strange rock creatures they've caught glimpses of sure don't fit the world they've been raised to believe, and they sure don't seem very real either. But if those could be due to magic, which they know can't be real but if it is, would Oliver then be telling the truth?

"I don't think that's true," the cub finally says, companions hastily voicing their agreement, much to Oliver's disappointment.
(320/300)
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:31 am

Username: ToxicShadow
Pride/group link: Oddities of the Celestial Heavens
Day 13 Prompt:

The Demon Princess returned the follow day. Of course, this time, she was not at all surprised to see that the scribe still had not returned. It occurred to her that, perhaps, the scribe would not return, or at least not return until after everything was over, whatever the result would end up being.

Fallyn looked over the request written on the scroll, and began to thoughtfully consider what it was that she could write about this time. "Maybe... I will write about Ghost," she thought out loud. Ghost was the one that had been coming before, but now, she wasn't here. If Ghost had been here, there was no way that she would write about herself. Fallyn grinned, seeming delighted at the idea. She would tell about the hero, since the hero would never do it herself.

Once more, she rolled out the scroll, and began to write within the portion of it that was left blank. "Our hero during this time, she says that they call her Ghost and, so, we have been calling her such the whole while. When she came to us, and even now, she has no memories of her past. Still, she has given it her all when it has come to training and preparing for what's to come."

"When all the... rock creatures appeared and violently attacked, all of us in the Celestial Heavens responded to deal with them. I did not witness it myself, but as Ghost was fighting, in order to dodge an attack that she otherwise would not, she ripped a hole into the void and escaped inside. The void, it's a place that exists outside of the universe and many worlds, filled with things rejected by the universe itself. The thing is, that power belongs to Lore, the God of the Void, but, in a desperate moment, without any idea how to even do it, Ghost managed to use his powers as her own. It seemed so very impossible, but it was only the beginning."

[336]
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Wed Sep 15, 2021 12:02 pm

DAY 13 CLOSED, DAY 14 STARTING
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:17 am

Username: Runnersback
Pride/group link: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Day 14 Prompt: [386/300]
Perseus' heart sunk inside his chest as Achilles lead him to the scribe's island. Percy didn't even want to visit today, his chest currently hollowed out from grief of watching warriors beside him that once were so lively fall to an eerily stillness. His eyes brimming with salt as he felt like they were going to fail and his new world was going to be violently ripped apart by the titan. Percy even looked different from the beginning of the event, he had earned his poignant spots, brilliant waves, and even the most intricate runes but at what cost... Achilles had even notice that Percy looked like he aged 5x times faster, he was no longer that boyish Panthera Leo but had morphed himself into an young honorable combatant of the pride. Most refused to speak of tongue about it but war often did that to creatures and it was never pretty for each side watching. But the two kept on trotting along in bitter heart aching deafening silence as they walked over the familiar but weakened land bridge to the island. Percy's paws stopped at the empty pedestal once more and quietly sat down to rest his head on his massive paws while Achilles looked around.

"Percy! The scribe left us soft clay tablets and a note.. I really think you should see this." Achilles spoke up from across the clearing, he was standing by a fractured stone and his paw was testing how much air the clay tablets had gotten so he could determine what they should do with them.

Percy sighed and reluctantly got up from Achilles constant yammering, "Coming, Coming..." Percy trotted over and picked it up before reading through it, salted droplets started to stream down his face as Achilles look him over.

"I really think you should do this Perseus. I'll do it with you..." Achilles stated.

Perseus nodded and sat down in front of the stone tablet and started writing. writing for all the heroes who wouldn't be returning. The hero's that weren't returning with their shield but atop them. While Achilles did the same starting all the back from the tree to the ones who fought bravely here and now today. The two sat down their tablets into direct sunlight so it could harden before leaving the island.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:14 am

Username: Raptocidic
Pride/group link: Arch Empire
Day 14 Prompt:
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:36 am

Username: Firedancer77
Pride/group link: Isle of Roses
Day 12 Prompt: Here! (379 words)

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:42 am

Username: ToxicShadow
Pride/group link: Oddities of the Celestial Heavens
Day 14 Prompt:

Fallyn sighed. This request from the scribe was more difficult than the previous two. Although, she had somewhat already touched on the subject prior. "Before I became a member of the Celestial Heavens and was adopted by Nero, and later Makuvu, I belonged to rather small territory. Those within my home, we were not all that strong, instead we prided ourselves on our intellect and diplomacy. However, one of the neighboring territories that we had previously gotten along well with gained a new leader, and things between us became strained."

"Eventually, the situation grow worse and worse, and it culminated when they attacked my homeland. They were ruthless and relentless. Although the adults tried to fight back and defend our home, they were no match for them, neither in strength or number. My mother was desperate. Knowing that she was not strong enough to protect me, she took me and fled from the scene. Unfortunately, one of the enemies had witnessed her attempting to escape, and pursued us. Although she managed to get me some distance away, she knew it was only a matter of time before they caught up to us, so tried to hide me away. She led the enemy away from me, but it cost my mother her life. I lost her and all of my home that day."

[224]
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me