Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby coffee.berry » Tue Aug 09, 2022 8:37 pm

Username: coffee.berry
Cat Name: Annabeth
Clan: Adding later <3
Kitty trying out for: MYO#364
Prompt:

Named her Annabeth like Athena's daughter (from Percy Jackson) - she's gonna be pretty fierce, ngl! <3

Username: coffee.berry
Cat Name: Greengaze
Clan: (Please link)
Kitty trying out for: B#246
Prompt:

Greengaze excitedly padded outside of camp.
His first one-cat-patrol! He smiled to himself as he thought of all the new places he'd explore.

You see, Greengaze desperately wanted the title "Explorer" because that would let him go on Explore Patrols, patrols where you just.. looked for new details and places around the forest - no, the whole place.

Greengaze had hidden the prey he'd caught under the earth, near this tree with a big, dark hole in the middle, so he could explore and get the prey later - he was smart in that way.

Why? Because, then, when he was done exploring, he would go, get the prey, get back to camp and say the patrol went fine.

WIP!!!
Last edited by coffee.berry on Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

hii! i'm aya/vai <3 feel free to shoot me a pm, i don't bite!!
    status: really busy in real life so if i respond late, sorry <3
    © ~ she/her ~ toyhouse
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Wed Aug 10, 2022 12:09 am

Username: kyum-
      Cat Name: hewitt
      Clan: vagrant society
      Prompt: todd hewitt from chaos walking.

Username: kyum-
      Cat Name: ash
      Clan: vagrant society
      Kitty trying out for: MYO#179
      Prompt: ash would sit in the middle row - they aren't usually attentive in class, but when they're in the mood for it, they like to be able to see and hear what the teacher is doing or saying. so while the back would be ideal, it would also be the section most populated with a rowdier bunch, and therefore less preferable for these occasions.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:34 am

Username: LittleMaple
Cat Name: Mistcliff
Clan: Aetherclan
Prompt: Eda from The Owl House

Cat Name: Cherrystone
Kitty trying out for: B#260K2
Prompt: Cherrystone LOVES cold weather, because they don't have to go on patrols as often! In Aetherclan, when it snows, it snows, and going outside is a death sentence. Being the lazy cat she is, she doesn’t mind staying in the safety of the caves for a day.
[47 words]

Username: LitteMaple
Cat Name: Dewstep
Kitty trying out for: B#260K3
Prompt: Dewstep’s ears perk up at the question. “Why, yes, I do!” He purrs as he walks you to his nest in the warriors’ den, where there is a colorful nook in the wall. He blushes a little as he shows you what’s inside. “It’s so cold here in the mountains, nothing hardly ever grows, so when it does, I like to collect it,” he says. You peek inside the nook and see flowers, mostly crocus, inside. “Yeah, there isn’t much variety, but when most of the plants that grow are herbs, you make do with what you have!”
[98 words]

Cat Name: Crocusleap
Prompt: In the very back so they can eat food that they brought without the teacher noticing.

Cat Name: Honeydew
Kitty trying out for: #1138
Prompt: While Aetherclan has deviated from the original Warrior Code by leaps and bounds, rules are still in place. Before Honeydew joined the clan, she was a kittypet. She was content with life, but something was missing, so she left on a journey. There, she met Fern, a she-cat that stole Honeydew’s heart. Honeydew knew she couldn’t go back to her twolegs now, not now that she had a real purpose to her life. The two were happy together, in love. Fern showed Honeydew how to survive on her own and Honeydew showed Fern that there is love and kindness in the world. Their dreams of a peaceful life together came crashing down one fateful day during a harsh leafbare. Fern had been hunting all day while Honeydew got over a small bout of greencough. Honeydew had healed, but when Fern returned, she walked slowly and was breathing heavily. Honeydew had never seen a cat so sick, so weak, and was crushed to see the love of her life fading before her. Fern told Honeydew that there was a small group of cats nearby, and that they might have the herbs the two needed. Honeydew set out to save her mate, determined to find whatever it took to save her. She stumbled upon Aetherclan, and quickly started to scout out the clan. She watched their comings and goings, which cats went into which dens, and most importantly, where the herbs were stored. After a few days of watching, Honeydew made her move. While the Aetherclan cats were gone, she sneaked into the den where she suspected herbs were stored. She grabbed as many different herbs as she could, and hurried out, but she wasn’t fast enough. A cat appeared at the mouth of the cave, and asked her what she was doing. For a moment, she froze, before coming to her senses and sprinting out past them. She ran and ran, never stopping. She searched the forest for Fern, and finally found her on death’s door. She tried to revive her, urging her to eat or drink or do anything but lay there, but she was too weak. Honeydew broke down, sobbing into Fern’s pelt. In the morning, Fern was gone, and Honeydew buried her with love. Honeydew knew she couldn’t survive on her own, and trudged back to Aetherclan. They begrudgingly accepted her, but some cats still have their doubts.
[400 words]

Cat Name: Cinnamonswirl
Kitty trying out for: B#246
Prompt:Cinnamonswirl, originally a rogue, still loves to hunt on her own. She doesn’t dislike the other Aetherclan cats, of course not, but she still holds onto a small bit of distrust of others. When you live your whole life not knowing if the next day you’ll be dead, if the next cat you see will be an enemy, it’s hard to let it go. Old habits die hard, huh? Her methods of hunting however, well, they’re a little strange. From a young age she was taught how to mimic animals sounds and behaviors to help her hunt down her prey. She mostly mimics birds, but she can do a lot! She’s also a very patient hunter, waiting for her prey to come to her. All these things combined has made her somewhat of an outcast in Aetherclan, but she is working on proving herself with bringing in a lot of prey.
[151 words]
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taichi » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:29 am

Username: taichi
    Cat Name: siva
    Clan: house of thieves
    Prompt:sombra from overwatch

Username: taichi
    Cat Name: olympia
    Clan: house of thieves
    Prompt: olympia loves hot summer days built for sunbathing with bright blue, cloudless skies and infrequent, soft cool breezes. they often like to joke that spending so much time in the sun contributes to their sunny, bubbly personality. they also adore light rain near the end of hot day.

others wip <3
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
║█
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█║
█████
▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████
█████
█████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taichi - fr/en - cet+1
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xiitoyhouse | pronouns
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bio space is so awkward
but hey i write sometimes.
my dms are open always.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
taichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:14 am

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Dimpaw
    Clan: Shoreclan
    She likes to collect... rocks. It may sound like a boring past-time, but she enjoys it. Besides, she finds very interesting rocks and she knows all about them! If you talk to her, Dimpaw will spit out random rock facts. She loves igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks. Which is basically all of the rocks she has in her collection.

Username: SilentMelody
    Cat Name: Foxpetal
    Clan: Shoreclan
    Kitty trying out for: #1138
    There was once a sickness that spread through Shoreclan, one that even affected the medicine cats. All of the warriors and apprentices that were healthy were briefly taught the use of herbs to help the sick. At the time, he was Foxpaw, one of the older apprentices of the clan. Therefore, he was told to follow the warriors closely. He was considered the "medicine cat apprentice". Of course, he didn't follow in this path once everyone was healed. Foxpaw asked the leader if he could continue his warrior training, but she had other plans for him. For his hard work and his kindness, he was given his warrior name, Foxpetal. He was ecstatic! That same night, he had to hold the warrior vigil stated in the code. But after working so hard for a week... he fell asleep.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Canis Root Tea » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:10 am

Username: Canis Root Tea
Cat Name: Ray
Clan: Renegades
Prompt: Does this cat collect anything? (100 words)
Bottle caps! He collects all kinds; plastic ones, metal ones, ones with pictures, and ones with words. If they're smooshed, he doesn't pick them up unless he doesn't have one in his collection already. He'll play with the extras in his collection by stacking them up or playing catch with them.
Canis Root Tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redpandazab » Thu Aug 18, 2022 1:15 pm

Username: Redpandazab
Cat Name: Whisk
Clan: CaveClan
Prompt: This cat lies storms, because they can go into the camp and cats won't immediately try to be social.
babies, please click wrote: none atm

egg carton, please click wrote: none atm

feel free to pm me about: percy jackson, harry potter, divergent, the hunger games, warrior cats, wings of fire...etc.
Redpandazab

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birdbones » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:40 pm

Username: birdbones
Cat Name: Feather Drifting from Sky (feather)
Clan: gathering storm
Prompt: lieutenant terry from Brooklyn 99!

Cat Name: Shadow of Large Tree (shadow)
Clan: gathering storm
Prompt: shadow loves nothing more then a sunny winter day, he loves being able to play and lay in the snow enjoying the sun on a chilly day. Because of shadow's long dense hair he doesnt feel the cold like a lot of his clan mates do.

Cat Name: slate by waters edge (slate)
Clan: B#260K2
Prompt: right at the back so she can enjoy snacks without getting called on or bothered by anyone else.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
╔═══════════════╗

𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫 [/ˈreɪvə/]
(noun informal)
!!your amazing!!
hey, i'm birdbones,
i'm on toyhou.se n DA (@yeanbones)
i'm also on artfight (@birdbones)
i'm always looking for art!
(See also:
Icon shop
art © ©)

╚═══════════════╝
birdbones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eidolon. » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:34 am

Username: ♠️eidolon♠️
Cat Name: Willowbreath
Clan: Epoch of the moon
Prompt: Mipha from BoTW

-

Cat Name: Whispwind
Prompt: Rain had always been a favourite of Whispwind’s. Annoying as it was whenever it clogged her dense coat, its gentle ‘pitter-patter’ always soothed her. Rain always cleared out camp too, which served just fine for an introvert like her. Besides, summer rain was like heaven for an overheating cat.

-

Cat Name: Ghostwish
Prompt: Right up front and center, with a clear view of the board and teacher. He would be the absolute definition of a goody-too-shoes (his mentor can vouch for that), so the easier it would be for him to drink in information, the better.

eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beezhivez » Thu Oct 06, 2022 1:19 pm

Username: Beezhivez
Cat Name: Itadori
Clan: N/A
Prompt: Itadori is an excitable young Scout who loves exploring the territories! Her name comes for Jujitsu Kaisen!

Cat Name: Mortuary
Prompt: Mortuary is like how hallowing her name sounds, she enjoys misty nights, where the fog obscures the senses and the croak of frogs and calls of crows shiver up your spine and make you hyper-aware.

Cat Name: Croak
Prompt: Croak would likely sit on the outside, too anxious to sit in the middle or front, but wanting to focus on the lesson where he doesn't want to sit in the back.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██