VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 16

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 13

Postby Mint Chip » Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:57 am

due to the summer event (both CS's and our viscet event) I'm extending this prompt from the 28th of this month to the 3rd of August. This is to give as many people the opportunity to participate and join in on this prompt as possible <3
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:13 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Lilly Howlter
{words or art}
{viscets used; Pomeroy, Gwenivere, Harley}

Pomeroy enters the pie contest
Pomeroy looked over the flyer with the requirements for his pie again. His stress levels where high as he was worried he had missed something. All it would take is one small mistake for him to lose. He set his pit down at his set up once he reached the festival. He reached into his decorations bag but it was empty! The bag had a large hole in the bottom "how did I not see this?" He mumbled angrily. What was he going to do, one of the rules was you had to have decorations on your set up. He sat beside his set up on the ground, trying to think. He looked around the festival, an idea hitting him. He walked to a game, handing them some money to play, eventually winning. He won a large stuff animal, setting it next to his seat up before going to get more decode for his set up. Playing multiple games he finally had a nice set up. A large bear next to his set up, multiple small animals around the pie and such. He smiled happily at his work, knowing the judges would be here soon. He straightened everything up once more, deciding he should go ahead and cut the pie so it was easy to taste. He took his knife and cut small pieces, setting them on small plates before sticking tooth picks in them. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a little vincling, sitting near a ride and crying. The vincling looked pretty sickly, like it hadn't eaten in days. He walked over "hello little one" he said softly "are you alright?" He asked. She looked up at him, fear in her eyes. He smiled and offered her a paw, she took it, standing up and wiping her tears. "I'm Pomeroy, you can call me Roy though." He said, a soft smile on his face. "You must be hungry, come with me, I'll get you something." He said, bringing her to his set up, he looked in his wallet for money. He had spent it all on games, he sighed, looking at his pie. He cut a large piece, handing it to her. She thanked him quietly, telling him her name was Harley as she ate the huge peice of pie. Soon the judges arrived, telling him he was disqualified for not having the amount of pie required. He nodded, knowing this news was coming. He just smiled at Harley, letting her have the rest after putting it in a bag for her. She sighed, knowing she couldn't stay. Thanking him for all he did she explained that she couldn't stay, she didn't say why but she said she had to go. He said he understood although he didn't. He gave her the necklace he had on and watched her leave.

authors notes; I used a younger version of Harley, based on her background on a runaway.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yugi » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:13 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Yugi
"Glass! They actually have one of my favorite games here. Can we play, pretty please?" the excited viscet leaped onto the taller boy, hugging him tightly with her sturdy arms. Her gray colored eyes shimmered as the morning sun reflected off of them. The male viscet grinned at her as he patted her back, telling her to release her grip on his body so that he could get his wallet.

"Sure, only if you promise to win me something," Glass replied, jokingly, as he handed over a one dollar bill into her hands. He truly didn't expect her to win anything, seeing that he knew that festival games were usually rigged. The game looked downright impossible too; everyone who tried their luck to win even the smallest of the prizes failed miserably. It had appeared as if the game's owner had bought the cheapest scoops available, as they had torn as soon as they entered the water to catch the fake goldfish below. He didn't mind giving Beat money to play such a game, however; seeing the look of pure joy on her face was enough for him.

He watched as she eagerly bounded towards the game's keeper, handing over the crisp dollar bill to them. In return, she received a vivid yellow plastic scooper and a small bowl. Glass stood behind Beat as she crouched down, readying her scoop. The game's keeper wished her the best of luck as they kept a close eye on her, just to make sure she didn't try to cheat. Before he knew it, Beat had exclaimed happily about how fun it was to play a game like this once again as a pluh-thunk noise resounded through the tent. She had already caught one of the fake mechanical gold fish.

Glass had focused on her movements now; it was impressive that she was able to catch one, but could she catch five? Five fake goldfish were needed for a medium sized prize, with ten being the largest prize available. One after another, Beat was able to stack up seven more plastic fish into her bowl before the paper that made up the majority of the scooper started to severely tear, making eight in total.

"C'mon, Beat!" Glass had found himself exclaiming words of support to his girlfriend. "You can do it!"

She scooped once again with only half of the wet paper still intact, catching one more. It was nine fish total now, but the paper was almost nonexistent. Could she scoop up another? With the combination of sheer luck, reflexes, and skill, Beat was able to scoop out the last fish required for the main prize.

The game's keeper, albeit quite taken back by how well she had done, began to applause. They handed her a large stuffed bird plush as her reward, which she gifted to Glass as that was the promise she believed they had made. Glass hugged Beat tightly with the plush in the middle of them as they both laughed joyfully.

(502/2000)
{Story 1: Beat + Glass - Both owned by me}
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:01 pm

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; ShimmerSolarPets
{words}
"The Annual Summer Festival, huh?"

Malyutka held a crumpled flyer in her paws. She and her best friends, Chara and Grass, stood at the entrance of the festival. And like a proper festival, it was bright and festive. All in all, it was an amazing sight. "This is the first time I've ever heard of it," Chara said. Her red gaze swept around the area and she nodded in satisfaction. "But I must say, this village nails it in the festivity department."
"Also, in this crowd, the assassins won't be able to find us. It's perfect," Malyutka said. Her voice was as stoic and emotionless as ever, and her eyes surveyed the surroundings in a much more serious way than Chara. While Chara seemed to be assessing what fun attractions they could ride on in the festival, Malyutka's gaze was studying the festivities like a tool, assessing whether or not they could effectively blend in with the crowd. There were Viscets everywhere, some of them with funny-looking masks and face-paints. There was no doubt about it: as much as Malyutka hated taking off her mask, she might just have to swap it temporarily with one of those goofy-looking things hanging from the faces of some Viscets. "AH LOOK! THERE'S COTTON CANDY!!" Chara screamed all of a sudden, causing Malyutka to jump. She was a trained ex-assassin, yet the boisterous blue Viscet always managed to catch her off-guard. Some parts of her wondered what Chara would be like if she'd been a foe instead of her best friend. Certainly, Malyutka might not have lived as long as she did. It was Chara, after all, who saved her life. "We're not here to munch on cotton candy, silly," Grass's voice cut through. Malyutka's gaze flitted over to Grass. He seemed a little wary of all the excitement, but Malyutka couldn't help noticing the small, excited glint within his eyes. It looked like Grass wasn't entirely focused on escaping the assassins either. "Hey, we came all the way to this village," Chara pointed out. "Might as well enjoy all the festivities!"

Malyutka took a deep breath as the trio stepped past the boundary that separated the rest of the village from the carnival. As soon as she stepped into the bright, colorful lighting of the carnival, she felt instantly overwhelmed. Laughter and chattering filled the air, and smiles were everywhere. Malyutka didn't do crowds, and she certainly never did carnivals. Suddenly, Malyutka realized that the flyer in her paws were gone. Looking around, she noticed Chara looking through it. How'd she take it off her paws without her noticing? Malyutka had always been cautious; it was necessary for survival. And Chara always somehow managed to get past her caution. "Hmm, hmm, HMMMMMM...." Chara mumbled.
"What is it?" Grass asked.
"Looks like this year's theme is about spirit-appreciation!" Chara said, cheerfully. "You know, those spirits you hear about in legends and stuff?"
Malyutka wasn't the most knowledgeable about spirits in legends, but she did notice some decorations that stuck out. Certainly, there were some decorations themed after the legendary Specter of the Ocean: a spirit who had the form of a Viscet and haunted the seas. The lampposts were modeled after his fabled trident. Also, the masks and face-paints... Those certainly matched accounts of the legendary spirits. Malyutka recognized some skull masks: replicas of the masks worn by the mysterious spirits in a forest rumored to be filled with strange things. A forest that just happened to be near the village. "Let's each buy a mask first!" Grass suggested. "To conceal our identities!"
Grass, Malyutka, and Chara all headed to a nearby mask vendor. Malyutka chose a mask that resembled the Specter of the Ocean. It was an... inaccurate mask, in her opinion. She'd met the real Specter of the Ocean face-to-face before, and he didn't look like this. Still, Malyutka felt more comfortable putting on a mask of him rather than any of the others. He was an easygoing guy.

After they'd each chosen a mask, the trio decided to look for some games to play. They passed by the stage, where the music concert was scheduled to be held later at night. However, when they did, they saw some distressed Viscets conversing with each other. "What should we do? Where the heck did he go?" their voices rang out. Chara approached them.
"Excuse me," Chara asked. "Is something the matter?"
"Somebody broke in backstage and now the whole place is a mess!" one answered.
"Also, our lead performer is missing!"
The Viscets led the trio backstage to show them. It really was a mess. Instruments and properties were broken, and scratches were evident all over the floor. "Looks like there was a struggle," Grass noted, being the perceptive Viscet he was. "Could it be... that the lead performer was kidnapped?"
"Whew... Someone really trashed this place." That voice... Malyutka knew that voice. Turning around, she came face-to-face with the Specter of the Ocean himself. Not some cosplayer; he was the real deal.
"What are you doing here?" Malyutka asked.
"Same goes for you, Maly. Never thought you'd be the one to show up in festivals."
Dumbfounded, Malyutka stared as Pelagius walked over to a broken guitar. It was missing its entire body. Pelagius held it up and ran a paw across the place where it supposedly broke off. "Completely clean," he said. "Looks like it might be the work... of an actual spirit."

-----

Pelagius had received a flyer from a mortal ship he'd visited out at sea. A spirit-themed festival? Being the famous Specter of the Ocean, there was no way he could not go! Besides, he was starting to miss the terrestrial areas. So, just for one day, he decided to leave the ocean to go to the festival.

Upon arrival, he saw many mortals cosplaying as famous spirits in legends. He even spotted a few attempting to cosplay as himself, only to fail somewhat. They couldn't manage to capture his likeness, but still... A for effort. Pelagius whistled appreciatively at the decorations. They nailed it. As he passed by a stand where one had to throw a ball to knock over some cans, he felt a strange sensation. He saw a purple Viscet wearing a skull mask standing next to a Viscling with dark fur and red leopard-like spots. The purple Viscet's eyes glowed blue. Pelagius found it a very convincing cosplay... Unless, he realized, upon approaching them. That's not a cosplay.
"Jeez, this stinks, Dad," the young Viscling said, appearing to be displeased by the prize she won. It was a plushie of a dark-furred Viscling with red splotches on it. The plushie had an evil-looking grin. "I don't look this ugly!"
"Come on, Keira," the purple Viscet said, dragging the Viscling away. "Let's try some other games and see what other prizes there are."

As the Viscling walked away, he saw her stab a knife brutally into the plushie. Keira... Pelagius heard of those tales before. A mass-murdering spirit in the form of a dark-colored Viscling. He shivered. That girl creeped him out. He went to get some ice cream. A pretty-looking female was leaning against the cart, looking bored. Again, Pelagius felt a strange sensation. Could she... also be a spirit in disguise? "Hey," she said. "You wanna buy some ice cream?"
"Sure," Pelagius said, handing over some mortal money. She scooped out some ice cream and gave it to him. "Enjoy," she said, flashing him a gorgeous smile.

After playing a few games, he decided to go to the stage for no apparent reason. Being the curious Viscet he was, he decided to enter the backstage upon seeing the door open. And there, he met... a familiar face.

-------

"There has definitely been a struggle here," Malyutka pointed out. She knelt and ran a paw over some scratches on the wooden floor. "These are marks made by a knife."
"Hmm... Look at these tracks," Grass said, pointing to some wheel tracks heading out the door. "None of the equipment here have those kind of tracks."
"And those puddles of melted cream..." Chara said. "Maybe the lead performer ate some ice cream in here?"
"Hmm..." Pelagius said. "I may have an idea on who we could question..."

The four Viscets went outside. Pelagius looked around. Just as that happened, a Viscling carrying two plushies walked past them, grumbling to herself. The plushies she were carrying were all torn apart, as if she'd run a sharp object through them. Stuffing stuck out from a bunch of places. "Hey," Pelagius said, approaching her.
"What?" she snapped at him.
"Whoa, easy there. You seem concerned about something."
"Heck yeah, I am. Where did Daddy go?"
Then, Keira stopped and studied Pelagius closely with her eyes. "You're a spirit, aren't you? Why are you hanging out with these disgusting mortals?"
"Watch it," Grass said.
"Ah, good, you've noticed," Pelagius said. "I just wanna ask: did you go backstage earlier?"
"Wait, how'd you know?!" Keira snapped, suddenly looking defensive. "Whatever it was, it wasn't me this time!"
Pelagius managed to calm down the angry spirit and explained the whole thing. Keira smirked.
"Funny that the Specter of the Ocean should involve himself in lowly mortal business," she said. "Well, why don't you ask the ice cream vendor? She'll tell you the story."

With that, Keira walked away. "The ice cream vendor?" Chara questioned.
"Yeah..."

With a stroke of luck, they managed to find the ice cream vendor easily. Pelagius started to question her casually. The Viscet paled.
"Umm... Well, okay... To tell the truth, I did go to the backstage," she said. "You see... Like yourself, I'm also a spirit. And I got into a scuffle there with a very dangerous spirit, who unfortunately got away. The lead performer was there, too, but I have no idea where he went."
Suddenly, there was a weird thump resounding from within the ice cream cart. Suspicious, Malyutka walked right up to the cart and opened it. Her eyes widened.

Inside, was a Viscet who looked entirely made out of snow. Her face was frozen in a creepy smile. "Whoops, busted," she said, in a flat tone.
"What the heck!" Grass exclaimed, shocked.
"Look," the Viscet said. "Don't tell anyone about me, and I'll tell you where the lead performer went in exchange, 'kay?"
"Achlys, you actually know?" the ice cream seller said.
"Of course, I saw the whole thing, Azura," Achlys said. "Now, listen... A spirit with a black skull mask kidnapped the performer! He hid him in one of those boxes near the ferris wheel."

Sure enough, said spirit was standing next to a bunch of boxes near the ferris wheel. Chara thanked Achlys and Azura and the group walked towards the spirit. "Hello," Pelagius said in an amiable tone. "I think... You have a mortal you need to return."
The spirit's eye glow paled slightly. "W-wait, it's not what you think it is!" he said. "You see... I only took the mortal to safety, because... Well, my Keira got into a scuffle with another spirit." He proceeded to explain in detail about what happened.
"Well, where is the mortal now?" Grass asked.
"Here." The spirit opened a crate that had holes on them. The lead performer climbed out and breathed in relief. "Finally!" he shouted. "I could finally get out of that place!"
"Sorry for all the trouble," the spirit apologized.
"It's quite alright," Chara assured.

That night, the stage blared with lights and music filled the air. Chara, Grass, and Malyutka stood among the crowd, enjoying the show. The lead performer stood front and center, giving it his all. It was an amazing night to remember, after the sheer weirdness of the situation they had been put into.

"By the way..." Malyutka said, looking around. "Where did Pelagius go?"
Chara shrugged. "Who knows...?"

Viscets used: Pelagius, Malyutka, Chara, Grass, Lithos, Keira, Achlys, Azura
Last edited by ShimmerSolarPets on Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wobbuffet » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:38 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Wobbuffet
Linked for size
Striker regrets riding the biggest rollercoaster at the festival in an attempt to show off...

viscets used; Striker
───────────────
Site Rules | Get Help
───────────────
Wobbuffet
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:07 am

this closes in 4 hours roughly.
lemme know if anyone needs a little more time and I'll prolly extend by a day at the most c:

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:22 am

Prompt 5 - The Festival!

username; Macyduke
Floyd
Floyd loomed over the city center cork board. There were only two things on it. One flyer someone had stapled a picture of their dog on to. Apparently it was last seen about a week ago. The reward for finding it wasn't much, forty dollars, but that was a lot of fast food dollar menu items. He licked his chops just thinking of food. And then there was the festival flyer. There was a pink one, a blue one, green, yellow- no multiples of each. Someone truly went crazy with the colorful printer paper. He remembered attending it as a child maybe a handful of times. Once when he was an only child.

He remembered attending it with his mother. His father was else where- or maybe he was there too. He figured it didn't much matter if he remembered him there or not. Maybe he was too preoccupied with other aspects of the festival. Then again festivals were a family occasions or at least he assumed they were. From what he could remember- or at least what he thought he could, he'd always attended with his family. At some points in his life his parents hadn't given him an option, either leaving him behind due to what happened the year before at the fair-this of coarse being some sort of argument or scene he'd caused the year before at the festival- or dragging him along, believing that he'd learned his lesson. He of coarse never did. Some were deep down he knew the reason why he picked fights with his parents and rebelled against them at every opportunity, but refused to accept it. Labeling them as cruel, he had a natural tendency to exaggerate events, corrupting his memories so that they, his parents, appeared sinister. It was strange to remember a time such as this when he wasn't as upset with them as he usually was. On that particular day things were good- and that troubled him deeply now. Were they good because his sister was not around?

Despite detesting her and the way his parents fawned over her, he loved her deeply and was keenly aware of his wishes that she only have the best out of life. This however was something he'd never admit aloud. The way he saw it, some truths were best left in the abyss of deceit. He was the black sheep of the family after all. To admit to anyone else that he possessed well wishes for his younger sibling, would be a crime against the title he felt had been bestowed upon him as a child after her birth and had worked so hard to reinforce. If he'd never tried to change their minds, and maybe that was the pivotal moment on why things were the way they were. Had he been able to accept that the way they perceived him may have been his fault, he might have done something to reconnect with them and quite possibly attend the festival with them this year. He reaffirmed his absence of fault allowed.

"It-it's not my fault" He mumbled. His noise wrinkled at the smell of his breath. He turned his head away from the cork board in front of him, which admittedly he'd been standing too close to. Despite knowing that bar food paired with mixed drinks weren't all to great the second time around, it still came as a shock to him. He gagged at the stench. His stomach rejecting the smell caused him to upchuck the past half an hour or so of food on the dimly lit floor. "Oh god." he managed, wiping his muzzle with the back of his arm, while leaning against the cork board with the other. He shook his vomit arm violently, but was unable to remove the stench of the bile that remained there. He shook slightly, letting his tail fall to the ground. He took a step closer to the board trying to stabilize himself, but slipped on what had previously been in his stomach. His fingers closed around one of the many flyers in a desperate attempt to catch himself. Unable to do so he fell on his side, legs landing partially into the puke. Which he was in part, fine with, being that he was both cold and overwhelmingly hot. He supposed it helped with the cold part but now that he thought about it it made the hot part worse. He moved his legs away from the puddle.

He shifted the arm beneath him, sliding it accross the floor so that it lay under his head, and moved his other so that it rested parallel to him, close but not touching his chest. His eyes fell on the green flyer he'd ripped off the wall during the fall. The festival. Is that what I was thinking of before? He wondered. He was angry, nauseous, and sad. Fine he'd admit it. He was sad. As angry as he was with the train of thought he'd had about the way his parent's had treated him, he couldn't help but miss the time he'd spent with his mother at the fair.

(I'll probably work on this a bit more after while to include an actual memory of part of what he and his mother did during a festival he attended in his younger years. Just having a little bit of writer's block and need a break.)
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:19 pm

This will be judged by Monday.
and the last prompt with be posted then!

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - Winners & New Prompt

Postby Mint Chip » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:17 am

sorry for the delay! This is the final prompt!

{Prompt 5 Winners & Weekly Raffle Winner}

qualifying/participation: (each user listed here will receive the following: x1 Stubs & 1 raffle ticket for weekly raffle)

special mentions: (each user listed here will receive the following: x2 Stubs, Special Potion & 1 raffle ticket for weekly raffle)

winners: (each user listed here will receive the following: x3 Stubs, x2 Special Potions & 1 raffle ticket for weekly raffle)

Weekly Raffle 5:
  1. ~Prophecy~
  2. mareep
  3. cyberdragon725
  4. PikachuTori25
  5. Wolfenhimer
  6. ~Teya~
  7. ABeardedDragon
  8. DragonCave
  9. .kaede
  10. Limuma
  11. Razors
  12. steampunkvale
  13. Strudel
  14. tenlittlesoldierboys
  15. tiny little box
  16. Lilly Howlter
  17. Yugi
  18. ShimmerSolarPets
  19. Macyduke

weekly raffle 5 winner
#6 ~Teya~!

Congrats to all our winners! Please check out Prize section for more info on what you won. There are a couple new special items added to the prize section, so be sure to check those out. The prizes cannot be redeemed/used for roughly 1 week to give us time to get them all recorded. Here is a link to where you can claim your potions / items or weekly raffle prize.

---------------------------------------------------

{ PROMPT 6 : Summer's End & Fond Memories! }
Now that summer is coming to a close for many of us, I think to close out this prompt event you should tell/show me some good memories from this summer or really any summer. These should be snippets of things your viscets did, places they went, shenanigans they got into, or things your viscet(s) really enjoyed this summer or really any summer in general. Also you can tell me what they plan to do next summer, do they have big goals or plans? Where do they want to go or what would they do? Just tell me about some fond summer memories and/or what they plan to do next summer!

rules
    -minimum requirement is 300 words or 1 sketch (sketch should be full body & depict something they are doing)
    -2000 words maximum allowed or 5 art (art can be comics with less than 450 words in the entire comic or full illustrations, animations, etc)
    -in order to qualify minimum requirement must be met & it must be prompt related
dates
    Aug. 9th - Aug. 26th| Ends @ 8 pm cst on Aug. 26th

Code: Select all
[center][b]Prompt 6 - Summer's End![/b][/center]
username;
{words [b]or[/b] art}
{viscets used / credits}
Last edited by Mint Chip on Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

ImageImage
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Art created by me

please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:21 am

Mark, gonna do this one!
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me