Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby Eevee55 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:42 am

Prompt Day: 10
Goobie(s) Involved: Aria
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:
Aria looked over when she heard Selia hissing at Davey Jones. She saw he seemed to be heading towards Jason. Despite everything, Aria still wanted to believe the best of people, so while tears were still falling down her face, she did not move to block his way. She hoped that he was trying to help the others heal Jason. To her relief, when Davey Jones spoke, he confirmed what she was hoping. She watched curiously as Davey Jones raised his paw and gathered a sphere of water. She saw her own tears join with those of many other goobies, and watched hopefully as Davey Jones approached Jason.
'Please work, please let this work...' Aria thought, focusing entirely on the thought as if she could aid the process through sheer determination. It felt like hours as she watched Davey Jones healing Jason, hoping that it would be successful. When she heard Jason's voice, though, her tears turned to tears of relief, and she could not help but laugh slightly at his comment. She was so glad he was okay!
Aria listened as Davey Jones explained to Jason how he had been healed. She wondered why he suggested Jason jump in the water, and watched curiously as he did so. She was amazed when he popped back out, he looked super cool! Aria grinned as Jason reminded everyone they had a party to finish. That was right, this was supposed to be a party! Wiping away the last remnants of tears from her face, Aria looked around at everyone with a smile. She was so glad this party was having a happy ending, with a bunch of new friends!
As the party started to go back into full swing, Aria headed over to Jason. "I am so glad you are okay," she said with a smile. After spending a bit of time hanging out with Jason and the goobies around him, she headed over to Davey Jones.
"Thank you for healing Jason," she spoke up, smiling. "Would you like something to eat? There are still plenty of snacks left." She hoped that Davey Jones still felt welcome at the party, even after the duel. After all, everyone should feel welcome at a party, at least Aria thought so.
As the party went on, Aria made sure to visit each of the newly formed goobies and any partially formed goos as well. She spent some time talking with each of them, figuring today was probably a rather shocking one for them with everything that had happened. Aria wanted to make sure they all were able to enjoy the party regardless.
She also made sure to check on Princess Lyomerty and her guards. "So, are you enjoying the party?" Aria asked, hoping that they were all having a chance to relax and have fun now. After checking on everyone, she headed inside where she had one more surprise- a bunch of her special secret recipe cupcakes she had made earlier. She had been working on the recipe for a long time, trying to make them perfect! When she made them before the party, she had kind of gone overboard and made way too many. But now, with all the new guests, she actually had just the perfect number of them for everyone to have one! Funny how it all just works out sometimes, huh? Grinning, Aria handed a cupcake to everyone at the party, hoping they will enjoy them.

//

I really enjoyed this activity! The storyline was incredible, I honestly felt the emotions right alongside Aria as the story progressed! I thought this activity was put together wonderfully to be honest, there really isn't anything I would say needs to be changed! I always felt excited each day to see the next part of the story and it was so fun to participate in! Thank you so much for running this activity!
As for the event as a whole, I loved all the unique activities and that there were lots of opportunities to write! I also liked the rng activities too of course! Overall it was just a really great event and I am so happy to have found it and been able to participate in it!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:30 am

Goobie(s) Involved: my luna and vaughn, saeli's snarl, griff's princess and jason
If art or writing, Partner? yes- saeli !
If Art, NPC? yes- princess and jason!
Entry:
the gang has an awesome day and sends gooish off with fireworks on the beach! i'm sure davey jones is watching from the shoreline. happy gooish everyone!!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:25 am

Goobie(s) Involved: celeste
If art or writing, Partner? -
If Art, NPC? -
Entry: celeste waving goodbye!
i really enjoyed this event! def feeling a bit burnt out so todays piece is super simple. i really liked the no minimum aspect of this booth, i think it worked well to have a more laidback art/writing booth alongside the other two!

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:08 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: my snarl, rem sleep's luna and vaughn, griff's princess and jason
If art or writing, Partner? Yes, rem sleep!
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:

Snarl stood the side with Luna and Vaughn to watch the events unfold. He hadn't known what to do when Jason had fallen and followed suit with Luna and Vaughn attempting to cover Jason in duct tape. Now he watched in awe as yet another gob stood before him.

It was truly amazing to see Davy Jones return life to his friend. He even gave him new powers! Snarl smiled as he knew he contributed to the magic when he gave a piece of himself. It felt good to see a friend healed. Glancing at his companions, Snarl knew Luna and Vaughn felt similarly. Even this ordeal couldn't ruin Jason's usual gusto, and at his request to continue the festivities, Luna waved the Princess over once more. "Vaughn was just telling us he had a great idea for how to end the night!"

"Oh, yes!" Vaughn spoke up, "There's going to be the most amazing fireworks show and we all need to get the perfect spot on the beach. Quickly follow me!"

Snarl joined in on the light hearted chatter they all had as they made their way to the final event of the evening.
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:08 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Phone, Veen
If art or writing, Partner?: no
If Art, NPC?; no
Entry:
Veen and Phone looked at everything that was happening with mixed feelings.
Most of them were similar to confusion and happiness.

As Veen comforted Phone, trying to calm him down, they saw Davey Jones get closer to Jason.
And then everything unfolded.
And Phone went from crying to staring at Jason in sheer confusion.
Veen was mesmerized by the tail Jason had gained, it was beautiful.

Neither of them were processing what was happening after that.
Or during that, really.
Phone had just had a panic attack, and Veen was scatterbrained.

They saw everyone start moving around when jason said something about a party... but they just stayed there, sitting near the shore, trying to process everything that had happened in the past 10 days.
...That was surely a lot.

Maybe theyll just stay there for a bit.
Just taking it in.
They can join in later.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:13 pm

For Day 9!

caeleesi
3 sardines
bakuraas
4 sardines, 1 nmoray eel, 1 anchovy
eevee55
3 sardines, 2 moray eels
P3PP3R_c0rn
4 sardines, 1 moray eel
rinsea
4 sardines, 1 red snapper
strawberrymwilk
1 sardine
rem sleep
1 sardine, 2 red snapper, 2 empty shells, 3 moray eels
keeshond
4 sardines, 1 red snapper
imabandito
4 sardines, 2 red snappers
solos
5 sardines, 2 moray eels
sadcat
2 sardines
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:22 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: marilee
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? jason
Entry: marilee is so thankful that jasons ok and better than ever! she immediately starts to show davey jones and the new goobies around and tries to get davey jones to build a sandcaslte with her!
[link]
Character and Art TradesTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:24 pm

Prompt Day: solos
Goobie(s) Involved: [mads] [psylla] [skippy]
If art or writing, Partner? writing, no partner
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:
Mads was happier than ever to see that Jason was alright, almost like weight got lifted off of her shoulders physically. But something was missing... She let out a gasp and her eyes went wide when she realized who was missing, where did Psylla and Skippy go? Mads was frantically running around the beach asking various goobies if they have seen the two of them, one finally pointed her in the direction of them. Mads ran up to the duo, immediately running to Psylla, showering her in kisses. In reality, someone had saved the group of goobies from Davey Jones but... it seems as though nobody knew who exactly did.

Once all settled down, the group decided to go to the party to enjoy the rest of their night together.

GRIFFFF -!!! u mad lad.. this is the second event ive partook in writing booths, i only started because of u-! so big big thank u <3 the fact that u even went on vacation during the event n still managed to close and open new days is incredible, not to mention the lore of this booth was amazing-! it started out kind of slow but quickly jumped right into angst which i loved-! i look up to how hard-working u r n how determined u r to this species-! its always rlly lovely to see u around n to participate in ur booths <3 well done griff, we all love u /p -!

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:42 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: neptune & jason
If art or writing, Partner?: n/a
If Art, NPC?: jason!
Entry: Image
honestly — i loved the booth!! i really love your stories and the progression of them, and how open ended the prompts are! i had lots of fun thinking of what to do each day and how my goobs would interact with yours/the npcs :D overall, i think the booth was great!
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
— less active atm —
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:05 pm

Day 10 Results! Please stay tuned, I'll have my wrap-up post as well as my allstars up shortly! <3

Bakuraas
3 sardines, 1 moray eel
caeleesi
4 sardines
P3PP3R_c0rn
3 sardines
eevee55
1 sardine, 2 moray eels
rem sleep -
2 sardines, 2 red snappers, 1 empty shell, 3 moray eels
strawberrymwilk
5 sardines