2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

Postby Runnersback » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:35 am

Username: Runnersback
Pride/group link: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Day 10 Prompt: [300/300]
Perseus made one last stop at the scribe’s island before he went and rallied his troops for the fight against the titan. He bounded over the land bridge and onto the small island once more. It seemed the black sand was gone and more of the stones had rose up from the waves. Perseus glanced around as he made sure to use his claws to walk. He didn’t want to slip and get hurt before even fighting in the blasted battle. The male slowly made his way over to the pedestal where the Scribe normally sat.

It looked like she was finally gone, none of the stuff she had packed was left and the note Perseus had left had disappeared. Percy frowned quietly to himself before glancing around. There was probably no point in staying. But he couldn’t help but take a few more looks about the island before calling it off. And the rocks were only rising up more as well as coral coming up to greet him. Perseus started walking around his eyes grazing over the floor before he stuck his face closer to the ground. He couldn’t believe his own teal orbs. The stones that had washed up was tablets.

Percy ran to one end of the island and started scouring the floor to see if there was an beginning to be found. This time it wasn’t really words or pictures it was a mixture of everything. Perseus glanced about as he wildly ran around the island. Did the scribe know about this? Was this what she was also trying to preserve? Percy wished she was here so she could tell him but he skidded to a stop in front of one back fur hackle raising drawing. The titan… he could only fear what was coming now.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:43 am

Username: minifun990
Pride/group link: Mystic Isles
Day 10 Prompt:
“Its a bit like sea glass.” Aysa remarked, tossing a small whie pebble between her paws. Cero’s eyes tracked it back and forth with a bit of concern. He wasnt concerned it was going to break, it was too solid for that. But it had come from the sea, and so who knew what dangers it could harbour.

“Sea glass?” Bern asked, his face downturned to the pebbles he had collected. The stones were quite like the green chips that often washed up. Remnants of texture and harsh broken edges. Now washed away by time to be soft and smooth like a young cubs fur.

Some of the ones from the land still had a bit of roughness to them. Baciel had pulled out a rather large one from between tree roots, unearthed by a small seismic shock. There was an depiction of an arm on it, carved from stone yet also designed to look like it was made from stone.

It looked all too familar to the Makers cats. The titan.

Maybe.. Maybe the scribe was onto something. Perhaps one of these could hold long held secrets about how to stop this monstrous beast. It was a slim hope, but maybe it was worth it. The group decided to split in two. Some would help out the scribe, but the rest. They would help fight however the main pride of this island asked. (234/200)
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:47 am

Username: Firedancer77
Pride/group link: Isle of Roses
Day 10 Prompt: Here! (312 words)

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:43 pm

DAY 10 CLOSED, DAY 11 STARTING
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:39 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Pride/group link: Isle of Roses
Day 11 Prompt: Here! (331 words)

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:35 pm

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Pride/group link: The Wanderlust
Day 10 Prompt:
Alessia only had a few short moments to spare - she had relayed her plan to all her allies, sent them to fight the titan - and now she was on her way to the Sky kingdom, to end the other threat that loomed above. But still, her paws led her to the Scribe's island once more. She arrived, saw the digging and the puzzling, and decided to help. Not for very long - Alessia only stayed for five short minutes, as her other mission was quite urgent - but when she left again, it was with a smile, with a whispered, "Good luck."

Ah, if only she could be a scholar, and not a warrior, so she could stay and learn. How very fickle destiny could be.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:28 am

Username: Raptocidic
Pride/group link: Arch Empire
Day 11 Prompt: Day 11 (314/300 words)
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:17 am

Username: Goddess Sword
Pride/group link: The Wards
Day 11 Prompt: Looks like we're calling in backup. (800/300)
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:21 am

Username:Runnersback
Pride/group link:
Day 11 Prompt: [325/300]
Percy had found time to meet with the scribe well at least to visit her land, since she wasn't their the last two days. He bounded over the land bridge flicking his tail and carrying his trident in his mouth while he tried fixing his shifting armor before he skidded on some of the tablets once more. Perseus yelped as he ended up barreling into the poor scribe who was working diligently on digging up tablets and putting fragments that she thought went together to complete the muddled and melded history of the groups that had come before them to defeat the attacking titan. The poor hero grunted before hopping up and dropping his trident lopsidedly to the ground before assisting the poor scribe he had knocked over. "Sorry about that..." Percy mumbled apologetically before glancing up at the setting sun.

"No worries Perseus, I'm glad that I can see you once more. It's nice seeing a familiar face around trying to preserve a bit of history for the world to have." The scribe said a bit winded as she had stopped digging when Percy had crash landed into her and the two went sliding across a soggy sandy tablet.

"It's nice seeing you too, and getting away from the blasted titan. What can I start helping you out with?" Percy asked collapsing his trident and slipping it into his armor.

"Start digging boy!' The scribe said teasingly before gesturing to the ground around them and the tablets that were being pushed up with every stomp and shake of the ground.

Percy nodded and joined her and quickly started digging before the two's claws hit stone. Perseus started lifting up the stone and pulled it out for the scribe and into the area she wanted it. In his heart yes saving history was worth it even if it did get crushed into a thousand little bits. Because he would be the one to remember it.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chanceuxcat » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:41 am

Username: Chanceuxcat
Pride/group link: Senova
Day 11 Prompt:

Cressida dodges a stone as it topples from one of the stacks, cracking in half as it lands with a heavy thud on the ground.
"Scribe!" she cries out desperately, trying to get her attention. "We have to leave, now! The titan is coming! It'll destroy everything you've worked to protect if we don't leave!"

But the Scribe doesn't listen, continuing to gather as many stones as she can find. Cressida looks around as the shrine shakes and pieces of carved stone breaks off. All this ancient history, what was that Rory had been saying again about it? The hero sure knew a lot about civilizations and believes they should be preserved and studied. But is it really worth risking your life for?

Cressida catches another pillar fragment with her powers as it falls, suspending the stone in the air. The cool white marble glistens even in the dim stormy light. Perhaps it is worth saving, at least to the Scribe. Cressida isn't sure what she believes, seeing as this time sensitive situation will shortly result in both of them being buried in the past's history. There's no way the Scribe is leaving without the stones, she realizes. And though she's not sure if the stones are worth saving, she does know that the Scribe's life is.

So Cressida uses her powers to help the Scribe search for the stones. She gathers them in the air, and they hover around her. The Scribe glances up, seeming to notice her for the first time since she's arrived. Cressida and the Scribe share a glance, a promise to help gather as many stones as possible. So as the shrine falls down all around them, the two lions continue searching through the surrounding land and collecting as many remnants of the once beautiful temple as they can find.
(305/300)
Chanceuxcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me