๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [closed]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿป BEARDOGS ๐Ÿถ exploration [open]

Postby Melsride » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:14 am

Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan-(30-outskirts)(10-farmlands)(Lake- first time),Jen-(30-outskirts)(10-farmlands)(Lake- first time), Ally-(30-outskirts)(10-farmlands)(Lake -first time)
Link to last exploration: here
Extra: Looking for some treasure in the Lake!
I tried to go into the lake on Sunday but something stopped me!
ImageImage
she/her, full time front office manager,
slotomania addict

mallowpop is my kid and they help me out a
lot with posting on the forum part of CS.

ImageImage
Melsride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:35 am

Let's go exploring!
Username: EeeeeeejDoge
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 32 and from it - 10 farm explors
Extra: goes to explore again, the gang is Im action again and so excited for rolling fealds aaa!!
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didnโ€™t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if youโ€™d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:41 am

Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Galia & Mush
Extra:
~ The group embarked out on their trip, all three of Mirtiloโ€™s kids in tow behind them as they adventures out again into the field.
rebreathers(*pls ignore the link)

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 12
Farmlands: 11
City: 3
Lake: 5
Fields: 9th Trip
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 17
Farmlands: 21
City: 7

โ™ก Cricket
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 0
Lake: 0
Fields: 3rd Trip
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawb~โ€ข~She/Her~โ€ข~Law Student
Remember to stay hydrated! x

Image Image
โ‚Šหš ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจเญง ยท ยท ๐Ÿ“ ยท ยท เญจเญงโ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ หšโ‚Š
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepsii » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:49 am

Zone Tracker:
๐™ฒ๐š’๐š๐šข (#05)
๐™พ๐šž๐š๐šœ๐š”๐š’๐š›๐š๐šœ (#05)
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐š (#10)
๐™ป๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ (#05)
๐™ต๐š’๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šœ (#08)

Total: 33
Last exploration: โ˜
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:03 pm

exploration results:

Omiyage wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Omiyage
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Fish, Tour, & Yuki
Amount of times these beardogs
have been exploring per zone:

City 6 โœง Outskirts 0 โœง Farmlands 0
Lake 0 โœง Rolling Fields 0

Link to last exploration: โœง
Extra: Thank you~

Image While exploring the City you came across a Orange Doodad #3! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! wow double loot! Image While exploring the bustling City you came across a Yellow Slonky! A collectable. Sproing. you're welcome (3
Yawnicon wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone:
Overall Scavenges: 15 | Overall Scavenges: 15 | Overall Scavenges: 15
| TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 10 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 10 | | | TC: 0 | TO: 5 | FLs: 10 |
Link to last exploration: ARRRGH!
Extra:

Image You're paddling around the probably fake and definitely haunted shipwreck near the shore when you think you see a-- a-- GHOST-- oh no. False alarm. It was just some pristine Old Fabric! Wonder how it's remained in such good condition?
Cynicat wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Cynicat
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: outskirts - 1
Extra:

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a flower, awh pretty!
Nyakuni wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nyakuni
Beardog(s) I'm sending: ImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: The city: 6/6
The Outskirts : 6/6
Link to last exploration: here!
Extra:

Image After a tiring day of wandering the Outskirts, you've returned with a new pride shirt, so colorful!
hunny.milk.tea wrote:
let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 51 | 51
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 20
lake: 5
the rolling fields: 6
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3

Image While journeying through the endless green fields, you feel something shuffle up beside you. When you turn to look, you find a small White Puppyp staring up at you. Hmm. Does this make you a parent?
shortstop wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: shortstop
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Orion
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 10
Link to last exploration: boop
Extra: City: 5 || Outskirts: 6

Image While exploring the Outskirts you came across a Purple Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone!
Eevee55 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Eevee55
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 56, 52, 45
City: 3 | 3 | 3
Outskirts: 26 | 22 | 21
Farmlands: 19 | 19 | 13
Lake: 6 | 6 | 6
Rolling Fields: 2 | 2 | 2
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: The trio is somewhat disappointed they did not actually see a ghost. How cool would it be to befriend a ghost?! Still, they are happy about the fabric they found. At the very least, they can pretend it is a ghost! Honestly, they were more startled by the encounter with glizzy than their adventure at the shipwreck. They wonder where just peachy is... They hope he is alright.
{Rebreather link so I don't lose it: x} (Thank you!)

Image While taking a quick snooze on one of the many rocky outcrops near the shore, you're woken by a splash and a gentle clink-clink of glass. Seems someone (or something) has left you some "magical" Bottled Water! Wow. You can definitely craft something with this! just peachy seems to be back today, setting up the new 'free soda' machine, it being freshly stocked with bepis cans. he motions your trio over, a big smile on his snout as he looks at his now finished project. and just like that you can have a refreshing bepis whenever you please!! what do you think? he turns to regard your group, hoping you'd have a positive review for him
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ wrote:
ย ย ย 

ย 

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย ย 
Let's go exploring!
Username: ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘
Beardog(s) I'm sending: bepis [he/they], aristotle [he/him], and jim [he/him]
city:
    0 | 0 | 0
outskirts:
    0 | 0 | 0
farmland:
    10 | 10 | 0
lake:
    0 | 0 | 0
rolling fields:
    11 | 11 | 5
Extra:
ย 

Image You ever get the feeling something is watching you? Well, good for you because something is! A Splotchy Kitten has been creeping up behind you, eyes wide and silly. Seems you got a playful new companion!
Mossclaw3706 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Mossclaw3706
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Amount of times these beardogs have been exploring: 58, 55, 50 (not including this trip)
City: 5, 4, 4
Outskirts: 10, 8, 3
Farmlands: 24, 24, 24
Lake: 9, 9, 9
Rolling Fields: 10, 10, 10
Link to last exploration: last adventure
Extra: "HEY!!! HEY WAIT!!! I REMEMBER YOU--" hollers Saxophone, splashing excitedly after the familiar rainbow beardog. Mel and Pidge look at each other, but have no choice but to follow their friend into the depths beneath...

Image While paddling around the edge of the Lake you came across a Blue Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! while splashing around the rainbow fish-like beardog tries their best to escape the trio, using their back tail to sweep through the water. however to no avail, as you are able to catch up with them. finally they resurface, a look of worry on their snout. r-really? i don't remember you... and i'm n-not trying to be rude, i seriously don't remember! i can barely even remember my own name... it's pebbles though, i remember it now!
dragoness129 wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: dragoness129
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image + Image + Image
[City = 15][Outskirts = 15][Farm = 16]
[Farm = 6]
[Farm = 6]
Extra:

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a Vegetable Basket! Healthy! You can craft something with this.
Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Image Image Image
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 21 | 9 | 4
Link to last exploration: Here
Extra: Thank you! :)

Image While exploring the City you came across a Red Doodad #2! A collectable. One of three to be found in this zone! you're welcome!
โ€ขtranceโ€ข wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: โ€ขtranceโ€ข
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImage
โ €โ €โ €โ €walmartโ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €kmart
city: 0 - 0
outskirts: 5 - 0
farmlands: 20 - 15
lake: 6 - 6
Link to last exploration: bonk

Image You're paddling around the probably fake and definitely haunted shipwreck near the shore when you think you see a-- a-- GHOST-- oh no. False alarm. It was just some pristine Old Fabric! Wonder how it's remained in such good condition?
Jasmyn wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: JasmynBeardog(s) I'm sending:
ARIES
SPIKE!
REMY
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: ARIES: 0/8/6 | SPIKE!: 0/8/6 | REMY: 0/2/2
Link to last exploration:CLICK!
Extra: n/a

Image While exploring the vast Farmlands you came across a Forest Slonky! A collectable. Sproing.
onion wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: onion
Explore stats:
ImageImageImage
spicybo

exploring stats;;
the city- 6
the outskirts- 16
the farmlands- 25
the lake- 3
the rolling fields- 2

ImageImageImage
maero
she/it

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 9
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

ImageImageImage
rico
he/him

exploring stats;;
the city- 0
the outskirts- 0
the farmlands- 9
the lake- 0
the rolling fields- 0

Link to last exploration: xxx
Extra: spicybo gives a big smile towards just peachy- hes so cute! and then he jumps slightly, startled by the gizmo beardog in front of him. spicybo notices just peachys hesitance and touches his tail to the other beardogs in a comforting manner.
"hi glizzy! what a wonderful name!" he says as his smile returns. they were all adorable, glizzy and the pubbies with their soft round faces and cute fluffy tails.

ImageWhile walking down the dusty road, a farmer pulls you aside and asks you for help. And because you're a NICE BEARDOG you help them. They reward you with a bunch of Flowers! How pretty~ You can craft something with this. just peachy is staring at the gizmo beardog with bristling fur, though luckily none of the grandpubbies seem to notice. buck gives a sheepish smile, being the oldest didn't mean that he was the most confident. marlo piped up instead, looking at spicybo with shining eyes. oh yeah grandpa spicybo?? we named them ourselves, they seemed to like it! it's all they've been saying recently she trails off with a giggle as glizzy then meanders over to where melon is, who shies away as they stand uncomfortably close. the trio of pubbies follow after glizzy, clearly enthralled with their newest friend.
Nova-Moshi wrote:Let's go exploring!
Username: Nova-Moshi
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Image Image Image
Indie - 5 City, 10 Outskirts, 13 Farmland, 4 Lake, 4 Rolling Fields
Mith - 0 City, 0 Outskirts, 0 Farmland, 4 Lake, 3 Rolling Fields
Jupiter- 0 City, 0 Outskirts, 0 Farmland, 3 Lake, 3 Rolling Fields
Link to last exploration: X
Extra: "Hi little fairy!" Mith leaned down towards the tiny fairydog, tilting her head, "I promise we'll take care of the bunny nice and good! Right Jupiter?"
Jupiter shly nodded behind his sister, bunny at his side, looking up at him with big eyes. And Indie nodded a thanks as well to the fae, guiding her pups back the way towards home, new friend in tow.

Image The rolling fields are fraught with danger over every crest of every hill. Big risk big rewards and all that. You, as the exploring beardog(s) know that. And you know at any moment you could be chased down by something bigger and scarier than you. Speaking of... you're minding your own business when the very earth beneath your feet seems to protest your presence here. Shifting and moving and breathing. Eyes stare up at you from the grass. Just one to begin with and the two, four, eight. Too many to count. Best that you leave, you think. No reward! when you return you quickly go over to just peachy, who is sitting in his pool chair, taking a long sip of bepis. you approach him nervously and he senses the worry in your eyes. as you explain what happened he sits back in his chair, scratching at the scruff of his chin. well when you're out there in the unknown you never know what is gonna come at you. i got a few scars to prove it! but... don't let it get to your head. the best thing to do is to recuperate and figure out a plan to go back. out there in deeper territory things can get more hostile. just be careful what you run into! he says lightly. he gives you each a can of bepis, hoping you aren't discouraged from exploring
Arcanine Luver wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Username: Arcanine Luver
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
โ™ฅ Cinna โ™ฅ
she/her

โ™ฅ Halo โ™ฅ
he/him

Amount of times this beardog has been exploring per zone: Cinna - 0 / Halo - 1
Link to last exploration: hunny i found it just for uuuuuu <3
Extra: I hope my floofs dont get too muddy out there, they HATE baths.

Image While exploring the Outskirts you did a good deed and got given 20 meat! muddy or not it appears that jp has taken a liking to your pair. he invites them to take a dip in the jacuzzi, relaxing as the jets blast bubbles all around.
Melsride wrote:Username: Melsride
Beardog(s) I'm sending:ImageImageImage
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: Stan-(30-outskirts)(10-farmlands)(Lake- first time),Jen-(30-outskirts)(10-farmlands)(Lake- first time), Ally-(30-outskirts)(10-farmlands)(Lake -first time)
Extra: Looking for some treasure in the Lake!
I tried to go into the lake on Sunday but something stopped me!

Image While taking a quick snooze on one of the many rocky outcrops near the shore, you're woken by a splash and a gentle clink-clink of glass. Seems someone (or something) has left you some "magical" Bottled Water! Wow. You can definitely craft something with this! luckily it seems you weren't stopped today, taking home your loot with confident smiles on your faces!
EeeeeeejDoge wrote:
Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 32 and from it - 10 farm explors
Extra: goes to explore again, the gang is Im action again and so excited for rolling fealds aaa!!

Image This White Kitten stands out like a sore thumb against the stark green of the fields. Lucky you found it before something else did. you've found a friend, action has been had!
Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
Letโ€™s go explore!
Link to last exploration: x
Beardog(s) I'm sending: Mirtilo & Galia & Mush
Extra:
~ The group embarked out on their trip, all three of Mirtiloโ€™s kids in tow behind them as they adventures out again into the field.
rebreathers(*pls ignore the link)

โ™ก Mush
Outskirts: 12
Farmlands: 11
City: 3
โ™ก Mirtilo
Outskirts: 17
Farmlands: 21
City: 7

โ™ก Cricket
Outskirts: 0
Farmlands: 0
City: 0
Lake: 0
Fields: 3rd Trip

Image Wow, exploring the fields is exhausting, best stop to take a drink. You're snout deep in a river when you hear something quite odd. A... croak? You look up just in time to see a Frog leap onto your back. Uhm. Well. Guess that's a companion now. Ribbit. as you return from your trip, the new frog perched on your back there is a parade of beardogs waiting for you. buck, marlo and sasparilla all run up to their siblings, excitedly gushing about their newest friend, glizzy, and how they've been teaching them how to speak. the kiddos rush off to go and play while melon hugs you with a happy smile. they embrace for a while as jp entertains the rest of your group, showing off his finished soda pop machine with a grin.
p e p wrote:

Zone Tracker:
๐™ฒ๐š’๐š๐šข (#05)
๐™ป๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ (#05)
๐™ต๐š’๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šœ (#08)

Total: 33

Image While hiking through the seemingly endless grasslands, you come across a Green Doodad #3! A collectible! One of three to be found in this zone!

end of exploration rolls! feel free to post below as this was done after cs rollover!
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pepsii » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:05 pm

Zone Tracker:
๐™ฒ๐š’๐š๐šข (#05)
๐™ป๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ (#05)
๐™ต๐š’๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐šœ (#09)

Total: 34
Beardog: ๐š…๐šŠ๐š™๐š˜๐š›
Last edited by pepsii on Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pepsii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hunny.milk.tea » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:06 pm

let's go exploring!
username: hunny.milk.tea
beardog(s) I'm sending: Image. Image
gumball / just "jp" peachy
amount of times this beardog has been exploring: 52 | 52
amount of times that places have been explored:
outskirts: 15
city: 5
farmlands: 20
lake: 5
the rolling fields: 7
link to last exploration: here !
extra: (3
hunny.milk.tea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawnicon » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:07 pm

Let's go exploring!
Username:Yawnicon
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
ImageImageImage
Cesium | Koal | Damien
Overall Scavenges: 16 | Overall Scavenges: 16 | Overall Scavenges: 16
| TL: 1 | TO: 5 | FLs: 10 | | | TL: 1 | TO: 5 | FLs: 10 | | | TL: 1 | TO: 5 | FLs: 10 |
Link to last exploration: ARRRGH!
Extra:
Yawnicon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jasmyn » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:09 pm

I'm here to donate a collectible!
Username: Jasmyn
Item You're Donating: Image forest slonky!
Proof: explore
Total amount of collectibles you've donated: 2
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ImagexxxImage
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ€ข โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Jasmyn
She/They
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ข
TH | Trades
credit
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

Jasmyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EeeeeeejDoge » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:09 pm

Let's go exploring!
Beardog(s) I'm sending:
Amount of times this beardog has been exploring: everyone each: 33 and from it - 10 farm explors and 1 rolling fields
Extra: goes to explore again, the gang is Im action again and so excited for rolling fealds aoa!!
Image Image

ImageImage Image
my th is eeej_doge | signature art by raging_fossil | icon by me

HI I HAVE JUST AWOKENhello and I will be just getting every owed arts sorted out throught next months, I didnโ€™t sort owed arts before my +1 year unactivity and i really apologize - if youโ€™d like any changes to the owed art aka character for the art, type, cancel, anything! Let me know please :] Thank you everyone and BIG, big sorry!
ImageImage
EeeeeeejDoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me