Gear Deer Games Thread v2 Game 33

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Gear Deer Games Thread v2 Game Fourteen!

Postby Savor » Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:10 am

Game 14
Username: savor_the_moment
What would you (or your deer) do if ants infested your office? id fire them. you know. cuz fire ants?
Savor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ButterflyWolf2002 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:02 am

Game 14
Username: ButterflyWolf2002
What would you (or your deer) do if ants infested your office?
Exo said,
“I don’t know, probably eat them, nothing like a crunchy snack.”
ButterflyWolf2002

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wysterinka » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:31 am

Game 14
Username: Wysterinka
What would you (or your deer) do if ants infested your office? I would be thinking: "Hmmm who dropped snack on the floor to make you guys come here?" Then look at Image Regina with her cherry pie...
While she just blushes a eats the ants immediately :D (going to apply blush item on her now ahahaha)

My character Rose^
Wysterinka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fearthefuzzybear » Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:33 am

Game 14
Username: fearthefuzzybear
What would you (or your deer) do if ants infested your office? if you see an ant in a building, there is usually nothing to worry about. it might be too hot outside, so they would turn their search for food to the indoors. if you see a trail of ants in a building, follow them. usually, ants in a building have a target.

The trail of ants will either lead you to the source of the ants (where they are entering the room, at least), or it will lead ypu to the target. i would usually locate both before proceeding. to start, i would eliminate the target. if it is an old sandwich, or something, i would tie it up in a plastic bag and throw it into a garbage can outside. if the ants' target is an indoor garbage can, simply take out the trash. grab the whole bin, if you must, and rinse it out after, to get the excess ants off.

i would then grab the ant spray and spray the source of the ants. this will eliminate the ants coming in, and out. the only ants left should be the ones already in the building. I would then grab a vacuum, and use that to suck up all the ants.

the last thing would be to clean where the ant trail was, with a sponge or rag, and soapy water. this is to get rid of the pheromones.

our house got infested with ants a lot when i was young, and this is the process that seems to work the best! :D
Image Image

wheeee images i love images
my own pixel art shop ;>
dragoncave | fr lair | th | artfight

fearthefuzzybear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby helena moonshadow » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:15 am

Game 14
Username: helena moonshadow
What would you (or your deer) do if ants infested your office? Image Ghast and Scully would turn them into ghosts and make the ants follow them everywhere like an army 👻
helena moonshadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zigzagoon » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:49 am

Game 14
Username: Zigzagoon
“Ants aren’t so bad! They’re just little living creatures like us… But maybe I would try and stop them without hurting them. I heard you can use cinnamon sticks, peppermint leaves or even paprika to keep them away!”
════════════
    My Info
    ♕ Zig / Jig / El
    ♕ they/them
    ♕ Feel free to send me a PM!
    ToyhouseCS UMA's
════════════

Zigzagoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:49 pm

Game 14
Username: Omiyage
I've seen two effective ways,
One is just to keep an absolute clean environment and seal up any holes, ants will just find somewhere else to go usually. It's easier for them. In the few times I've found ants inside it was easy to just plug the hole after trailing them and forgetting about it, since I am super clean (it bothers me to have crumbs or anything lol)
Two is to concoct poisonous food, it's actually simple to make and they take it back to their nest so they end up lowering the ant population drastically. My friend who had a huge ant problem did this and said it was very easy but I think I'd feel a bit bad as I don't harm anything, if possible, unless I'm going to eat it.
Random music I change every few days: 🎵🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby icetea~ » Wed Sep 21, 2022 2:07 pm

Game 14
Username: icetea~
Nothing might do nothing…or they would try to lick them. They’re quite the tactile deer who loves anything tangible. This includes but is not limited to putting anything intriguing to them in their mouth. Shiny tiny crunchy fast moving little black poppy seeds seems reeeeal goood in the mouth. However, they would most likely spit them out in disgust, as the itchy little hairs for legs struggling are indeed NOT real good in the mouth. After they would stare at it for a second, and then decide to collect as many as they possibly could trying to hide them in their mushrooms. They don’t realize that not everybody/everything wants to be their friend (or in their mouth) and perhaps the ants were just there for their messy crumbs and bad habits.

icetea~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:59 am

Hope Im not too late, feel free to ignore if so

Game 14
Username: minifun990
What would you (or your deer) do if ants infested your office? Image Edrea looked at the scurrying insects in disgust. Her office was a place of hard work and efficiency. These ants, while fitting into such a theme were also far more than that. They were a symbol of dirtiness.

Quickly Edrea pressed a button on her desk. Waiting for a moment until her son, Balee arrived. His tie was slightly askew and Edrea fixed him with a gaze until he fixed it.

"There are ants in the office. I require you to remove them."

"Yes Mum." Edrea thought about correcting him, Ma'am while at work, but she wasnt that tough.

Balee didnt remove them though. He wasnt an exterminator. He was a business deer, too busy for such things.

He delegated instead.

In other words. He asked Mousse too.

Mousse did remove the ants. In the most literal way possible by picking up each ant and walking it out of the office.
"𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔"

-𝓖𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓻

Cloud Cows

Sig cycles gear deer - Click to go to thread :)
minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:14 pm

“Wow such creative solutions! I would’ve never thought about those! I just vacuumed them up to be honest…

Savor, ButterflyWolf2002 and helena moonshadow got 5 gears

Wysterinka and Zigzagoon got 10 gears

fearthefuzzybear, Omiyage, icetea~, and minifun990 got 15 gears

fearthefuzzybear won the raffle ticket
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me