reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

Postby Pepperikorn » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:26 pm

day 9
username; P3PP3R_c0rn
goobie answering; Fay
answer to prompt; Fay couldn't believe that the event was almost over. It seemed yesterday when she first landed here, not knowing what a beach was. She reminisced about everything here. The scuba diving, fishing, surfing, nice food and drinks, the singing and dancing, meeting new friends and going on amazing adventures. She definitely didn't expect to meet the Princess of the sea or the giant Sea Guardian and the kraken. Did she enjoyed all of that? Why, of course! If she wasn't on an errand for her family back home, she would have happily stayed here. Maybe one day, she'll invite all of her family over to the resort for a nice holiday.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:05 pm

day 9
username; Rinsea
goobie answering; Fidd
following day answers-!
answer to prompt;
Fidd did have a good time. He met lots of goobies in the community and got to join Jason on his adventure. He also loved looking at all the art that people made for each other!
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:03 am

day 5
    username; nio
    goobie answering; jelli
    answer to prompt; "Oh I've had so much fun! This event was totally my vibe. I love beachy aesthetics! I had a lot of fun trying out new things, especially a big fan of surfing and sand castle building. Plus, there's been so many cool goobies to hang out with. I've loved meeting new friends!"
✹ sun !! he/she/they/any β€” adult ✲ awst ✲ cs th
art queue ✲ icon cred
π“†Ÿ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:02 am

day 9
username; bakuraas.
goobie answering; Narciso
answer to prompt;
Absolutely! This was the first time Narciso ever went to an event, and even if some things did go a bit- no- a lot wrong, they overall would consider the experiences a net positive. They're plenty aware of the fact that their parents are probably not going to let them go to the next one however with how things ended up happening here, or else they'll need a lot of convincing. They liked watching the surfers the most, and even taking up fishing every now and again. Maybe when they go home they'll try to do a bit of surfing on the waves every now and again.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
β™₯️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]β™₯️
ο½₯:*:ο½₯ο½‘β˜†{ baku's angel c4c }β˜†ο½‘ο½₯:*:ο½₯
β™₯️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]β™₯️
β™₯️[ karsalis ]β™₯️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:30 am

day 9
username; strawberrymwilk
goobie answering; Harley
answer to prompt;
"ive had so much fun!" harley answered, "i'm so sad our time together has to come to an end soon." she smiled sadly, "i am super greatful for all of the fun i had at all of the booths, as well as getting to meet so many new goos." despite her obvious sadness about the event ending, Harley was truly never going to forget the experience she had.
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:10 am

day 9
username; Eevee55
goobie answering; N/A
answer to prompt; (I hope it's okay if I compliment multiple members?)
Griff - You are an incredible storyteller! I have been really enjoying reading the next part of the story in the Jason's Big Job activity each day! I like how you include references to some of our entries in it as well, it really makes the overall story feel more personalized! And the prompts are always so much fun to write about! You are also very kind, I really appreciate how you welcomed me to the goobies community!
To everyone who has been posting entries in the Jason's Big Job and Sea Shanties activities - You are all so talented! It is always so much fun to look through all the art, writing, and songs everyone posts each day!
And of course, to the staff who put this event together - I am sure it takes a lot of time and energy to run these daily booths, and I really appreciate you all for preparing all these fun activities for us to participate in! It is very generous of you to put all this time and effort into making a fun event for everyone! Thank you all so much! :)
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Thu Aug 25, 2022 6:49 am

day 9
username; snowfish
goobie answering; amaryllis
answer to prompt; amaryllis had a great time at the event! she learned how to surf, built sandcastles, went fishing, sang songs, and scuba dived to great depths. it was loads of fun meeting all the new goobies at each of the activities. she would also have to say that this experience was probably one of her most scary ones to date. while out on a boat ride a giant monster kraken attacked, and when on the beach with the princess a scary goobie known as Davey Jones had appeared. but know as amaryllis was heading home, she was glad for these experiences, but also glad to finally be able to return to her normal life back home.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:38 am

day 9
username; keeshond
goobie answering; rhea
answer to prompt; rhea had a pretty ok time at gooish, she really liked the different plants and animals she got to saw and shes even thinking about making a small aquarium back at her home! while she didnt participate in much due to nerves, she loved seeing everyone else having fun while she stayed in the nice cool shade.
Character and Art Trades β€’ TH β€’ Discord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:08 pm

day 9
username; Sadcat
goobie answering; Xiion Veen, Phone
answer to prompt;
"Ive had a uh- nice time id say! Its been pretty wild but yeah its been good"
"I agree with Veen, its certainly been wild, yeah.
Its been very fun tho! So many things have happened it was a lot hahah.
Did not expect a duel to happen!"

"Or a princess to be here."
"Or me to have a breakdown hah."
"Ahaaah.... yeaaah..." Veen pinned her ears to her head, guilty.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:28 pm

day 9
username; fruitbat
goobie answering; Skippy
answer to prompt; Skippy was apprehensive at first. Moving from the farm to the beach for the gooish event scared him, and he wasn't quite expecting such a dramatic change. He had been told what the beach and seaside were like, but everything from the beautiful landscape to the annoying sand blew his mind. Skippy had fun though! He made some new friends and learnt a lot about a part of the world he had never been to before. SKippy will definitely take more holidays to the beach, especially if it'll be anything like this year!

I would also just like to compliment some of the community members for fun <3
Firstly, solos.! Thank you for putting this amazing booth up! I loved the alternative days and how smoothly you've run the booth. Plus, the booth is is such so gorgeous and Mads is definitely one of my favourite goobies!
P3PP3R_c0rn, it has been great to see Fay around the community! I have been reading your responses and I absolutely love the development you've given her.
Caeleesi, your art style is magnificent! The way you've used it to answer prompts has been so rewarding to watch. I really appreciate the gorgeous art you have done throughout the event. And reading about Vanir has been great! I cant wait to see him around more.
rem sleep, thank you so so mcuh for your gooish efforts! I love the adopts you have made so far, and all the art for each booth has been amazing! Your style is such a pleasure to the eye. I especially love the piece you did for day 8 of sea shanties, "waves"!
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me