Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Fall Harvest Fest

Postby Flicka » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:44 pm

🍲I Want to Buy from the Soup Store!🍲
Username: flicka
Item Name(s) & Quantities: stick x1 Gourds x1 Bundle O' Squash x1 Carrot x1
Total Cost: 4
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 13
Candy Corn After Purchase:9

🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
Username: flicka
3 Ingredients + Links: gourds, bundle o squash, carrot
Stick + Link: above
Candy Corn Before: 9
Candy Corn After:7
Date: 11/27/22
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:50 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 27/11/2022 PT 1🍲

Omiyage wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

GrimJP wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Beezhivez wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

appleschloss wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Broccoli Apple Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

dragoness129 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Unilluminate wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of French Onion Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

undead wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Chunky Turnip and Cabbage Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

shadedk9 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Dogboss123 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Corn Chowder! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Spiced Squash Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

Eevee55 wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Cream of Tomato Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Vegetable Medley Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

rem sleep wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Souper Green Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

•trance• wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

JoyfulRam wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

yutashu wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot... Suddenly, it begins to bubble more vigorously than you would have expected, and Guy begins to visibly panic. WHOOSH! From the pot of soup bursts... a Soup Cozie! It writhes around on the floor in a hot puddle of soup before standing up and grinning at you. Guy is hyperventilating and muttering something about this happening all the time. You don't care - you just got yourself a new friend!

TigTigrou wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Breezeyheart wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Carrot, Parsnip and Coriander Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

confetti sprinkles wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

p e p wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

kemichan wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲
You offer the ingredients to Guy and he takes them in his paws before expertly dicing them and placing them in the pot. You then hand him the stick, which he carefully throws under the pot onto the burning fire. His big ladle in hand, he begins stirring - a look of concern, no, FEAR on his face as he stirs the steaming pot. He turns with a nervous hurry and grabs a bowl, then slowly and ever so cautiously ladles out enough soup to fill the bowl. You received a Bowl of Pear and Stilton Soup! Fresh, hot and delicious! A look of relief overcomes Guy and he sighs deeply, but you don’t think too much about it – you just got some soup!

chaoticaura wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:50 pm

🍲Soup Rolls 27/11/2022 PT 2🍲

MarMar_Awakening wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Zigzagoon wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

archietime wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

littleminicooper wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

zealouzie wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

ghostkeys wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Glowbringer wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Music_Lover wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Paro wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

fabled_ wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

AliceMorte wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Fishkin wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Orien wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

a_dreemurr wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Exile wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

wafflefalaffle wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

mallowpop wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

almond.milk wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Melsride wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Rosemoon wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Westsparrow wrote:🍲I Want to Cook Some Soup!🍲

Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wafflefalaffle » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:00 pm

Username: wafflefalaffle
Item Name(s) & Quantities: red apples x2, pear x2, red grapes x2, stickers x2
Total Cost: 8
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 43
Candy Corn After Purchase: 35

3 Ingredients + Links: red apple, pear, red grapes
Stick + Link: above <3
Candy Corn Before: 35
Candy Corn After: 33
Date: 11/28

3 Ingredients + Links: red apples, pears, red grapes
Candy Corn Before: 33
Candy Corn After:31
wafflefalaffle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:02 pm

Username: dragoness129
Item Name(s) & Quantities: Red Apples x6 + Stick x2
Total Cost: 8cc
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 131cc
Candy Corn After Purchase: 123cc

3 Ingredients + Links: 3 red apples (right above this)
Stick + Link: 1 stick (right above this)
Candy Corn Before: 123cc
Candy Corn After: 121cc
Date: 11.28

3 Ingredients + Links: 3 red apples (right above this)
Stick + Link: 1 stick (right above this)
Candy Corn Before: 121cc
Candy Corn After: 119cc
Date: 11.28
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AliceMorte » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:09 pm

Username: AliceMorte
Item Name(s) & Quantities: Gourds x6, Sticks x2
Total Cost: 8
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 123
Candy Corn After Purchase:115

3 Ingredients + Links: 3x Gourds (this post)
Stick + Link: Stick (this post)
Candy Corn Before: 115
Candy Corn After: 113
Date: Nov 28

3 Ingredients + Links: 3x Gourds (this post)
Stick + Link: Stick (this post)
Candy Corn Before: 113
Candy Corn After: 111
Date: Nov 28
    ImageImageImage

" Every day is Halloween "
    Alice 👻 she/they 👻 ©
    I love my cat & coffee <3
    Owner of Petite Poppettes
    {werm drawn by appleschloss}
AliceMorte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby komoreika » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:10 pm

Username: komoreika
    Item Name(s) & Quantities:
    - Gourds x1
    - Ear of Corn x1
    - Bundle O' Squash x1
    - Carrot x1
    - Leek x1
    - Parsnip x1
    - Cabbage x1
    - Red Apples x1
    - Green Apples x1
    - Red Grapes x1
    - Green Grapes x1
    - Potatoes x1
    (12 candy corn)

- Stick x4
    (4 candy corn)
    Total Cost: 16
    Candy Corn Before Purchase: 36
    Candy Corn After Purchase: 20

3 Ingredients + Links: gourds, ear of corn, bundle o'squash
    Candy Corn Before: 20
    Candy Corn After: 18

3 Ingredients + Links: carrot, leek, parsnip
    Candy Corn Before: 18
    Candy Corn After: 16
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
    art by geinkotsu
komoreika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby a_dreemurr » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:11 pm

I am redeeming an achievement!
Username + id: a_dreemurr + 1048449
Achievement being redeemed: im at soup!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): made soup!

Achievement being redeemed: its alive!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): got a soup!

Username + id: a_dreemurr +1048449
Achievement being redeemed: amateur farmer
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): bought all fruits + veggies!

Achievement being redeemed: keeping dry!
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): was kept dry!
angus | adult | they/it
collecting all spiders! (80/84) :)
a_dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bappledilk » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:11 pm

Username: bappledilk
Item Name(s) & Quantities: 1x potatoes, 1x stick
Total Cost: 2
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 6
Candy Corn After Purchase: 4

Username: bappledilk
3 Ingredients + Links: turnip & gourds (Forum/viewtopic.php?p=140187796#p140187796) potatoes (above)
Stick + Link: stick (above)
Candy Corn Before: 4
Candy Corn After: 2
bapple wrote:
Hi, I’m bapple. Check out my profile to read about me. Proud owner of bapple boutique, proud mod/artist of sweetens, proud mod/artist of cozie critters. You can see all my personally owned UMAs in the toyhouse link below. ♡

angelbox#2002 - adult - demifaer - they/them - taken
bappledilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:15 pm

Username: appleschloss
Item Name(s) & Quantities: 5x Gourds, 3x Red Apples, 2x Green Apples, 4x Sticks
Total Cost: 14
Candy Corn Before Purchase: 65
Candy Corn After Purchase: 51

-----

Username: appleschloss 42156
3 Ingredients + Links: 2x Gourds, 1x Green Apple
Stick + Link: *pokes you up at the post above*
Candy Corn Before: 51
Candy Corn After: 49
Date: 11-28-22

Username: appleschloss 42156
3 Ingredients + Links: 3x Gourds
Stick + Link: *pokes you again at post above*
Candy Corn Before: 49
Candy Corn After: 47
Date:

-------------------

Username + id: appleschloss
Achievement being redeemed: Altruist
Proof (All links to posts where appropriate): (16) + (4) + (8) + (2) + (2) = 32 + 14 (above) + 4 (soup above) = 50

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets