Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby Sadcat » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:21 pm

Prompt Day: 8
Goobie(s) Involved: Phone, Veen
If art or writing, Partner?: no
If Art, NPC?; no
Entry:
When Davey jones emerged from the sea, Phone was shocked in the best way possible. He looked so cool.
And now, he was going to see a DUEL?? and he wasnt iNVOLVED IN IT??? WOW!
He was bubbling with excitement, awaiting to see what would happen next excitedly.
Veen was concerned about the danger that jason could be in, sure, but she also knew that he could probably manage to win, he was jason, after all.
She could trust her gut for once.

Veen was curious about the goos though, shestared at them silently, analizing them.
She went over the words said about them over and over again.
She wasnt sure what to do with them, but she wanted to see them become goobies.
...Could they even do that?

Maybe shell just stand bacm and see if anything else happens befire she tries doing anything.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:50 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: marilee
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? jason
Entry: marilee couldnt help but still think davey jones was a good goobie. she always has a little too much faith in others.
[image
Character and Art TradesTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:54 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: [mads] w mentions of skippy n psylla
If art or writing, Partner? yes , fruitbat :D
If Art, NPC? (Yes/no? If so, who?)
Entry:
Sneaking off from the duo, with a plan set out. That's exactly what Mads had been doing, thinking about what she could do to fix this mess. She had set out to put an end to this as civil as it could be, peace was all she ever wanted, especially for those trapped in the bubbles.

Sneaking up the cliff where access to the goo-filled bubbles was easier to reach, she got an overview of how sprawled out everyone is, seeing some goobies preparing for a fight, whereas others were sitting back enjoying the live-action unfold in front of them. She had set up a netting to help catch any goobies who were unable to reach the cliff edge, allowing them safety from the long drop into the ocean, lined with a rocky edge.

Everything had been going so fast, there was a significantly less amount of goo-filled bubbles left floating around in the side, Mads has so far successfully saved a great number of them. Jason and the others who were fighting seemed to be doing well, only a few were unable to fight due to being thrown across the beach and into the water. Then she saw it, one of Davey Jones' tendrils was heading straight for the crowd both Psylla and her new friend, Skippy was in the middle of. Her mind was racing, how had this day turned right over on itself? Could it possibly end with a whole group of goobies getting wiped out and thrown to the sea? No! It couldn't be, but how would she get down there in time? Not wanting to see what had happened when Davey Jones' limb reached up, Mads closed her eyes, expecting the worst, she winced at the sound of the limb striking the beach. She didn't want to open her eyes but she had to, she couldn't stay shut eye on top of the cliff, that was just calling for a mishap, so she opened them. "Where are they?" she thought to herself, as once she opened her eyes the entire group was nowhere to be seen. Did someone somehow save them all? No way... right?

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:54 pm

There is not much to be done about it when two goobies of the sea decide to duel. Jason has the experience of the land and speed on his side, but Davey Jones has experience on his. The two clash back and forth, the sound of steel hitting steel echoing across the beach. The warcry of Jason, determined to protect those upon the land he cares so much for... the eerie howls of Davey Jones as he seeks to prove the seas worth. Selia and Sherry hold on to each other, each wanting to run forward and scoop Jason up but knowing they would never be forgiven if they did so. Princess Lyomerty had tried several times already to dash forward and help, but her guards held her back with a shake of their heads. They too, however, looked worried. The longer the battle continued on for, the clearer it was that the outcome would likely be one neither side would care for.

There came a sound different, then. The sound of metal hitting goo. Jason took a few steps back, the sword somehow still in his grip. But one could see goo flowing freely from his face, and a deep gash upon his chest. His steps were unsteady, his entire form shaking. But still he looked upon Davey Jones with fierce determination, unwilling to back down. "JASON!" Selia cried out.

One could see Davey Jones was injured as well, gashes in his tentacles. But his massive form had fared better, his thick hide sparing him the worst of Jason's attacks. Jason... had no such protections. "Gotta say, been some time since I've had a fight like this," the demigob said, a pleased smile crossing his sharp features. "But this is where it ends." Jason managed to keep standing, giving a nod towards Davey Jones. He understood. He would go down fighting, but he knew it was a lost cause.

The bubbles then which contained the goos began to stir. They seemed unified in will, in direction. Even those who were but fragments began to move, forming a line between Jason and Davey Jones. The latter blinked, rather confused. They had never done anything like this before. Many began to shimmer, to shake. And then the first that could began to take form. Those who had been touched by the goobies gathered, those who had been offered shells, a paw, a hug... one by one they began to pull themselves together and out of their protective bubbles. Some were changed, bearing aquatic features. Some had adopted features they had seen and liked. But they shared one thing in common: a desire to protect. Even the remnants still in their bubbles echoed this sentiment.

The demigob stood there, watching this, before he exhaled out.
"He did strike the first blow, I suppose we could... call this his win. I got a bit carried away..." One of the newly formed goobies huffed.

"A BIT?!?" Princess Lyomerty called out, breaking free of her guards to storm over. Jason meanwhile smiled a slight.

"...You know what. I can think of far worse ways to go," he tells them before closing his eyes and collapsing upon the sands. One could see goo still flowing freely onto the sands below as his sword clattered to the ground beside him.

Is Jason even still alive? What do we do with a beach full of newly formed goobies? And the ones that are still unformed, do you try to help them? Give Davey Jones a few sharp words? What does your goobie decide to do?
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:16 pm

Prompt Day: 9
Goobie(s) Involved: Vanir
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? no
Entry:
Vanir was wide-eyed as the unformed goo in front of him suddenly started moving. He stumbled back out of its way, following its direction with his eyes and gasping as it stopped. Now staring at Jason he started running over to him, skidding to a halt in the sand and gently touching Jason's shoulder, prodding to see if he was okay. He did he best to try and patch him up, his only available resources the large banner that has been hung up for the Princess. He quickly grabbed it and ripped it into shreds for jason's wounds, hopping back over to him with the shreds in mouth and sealing up his wounds as quickly as possible. He dared to ask...
"Are you okay? Jason?", the beginnings of tears starting to swell in his eyes.
At this point he had all but forgotten about Davey Jones, leaving the Princess and her guards to deal with him.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:19 pm

caeleesi
3 anchovy
P3PP3R_c0rn
4 anchovy
bakuraas
2 anchovy, 3 moray eels
eevee55
3 anchovy, 2 moray eels
rem sleep
5 anchovy, 1 moray eel, 2 red snappers
imabandito
4 anchovy
fruitbat
4 anchovy
sadcat
3 anchovy
keeshond
1 anchovy, 1 red snapper
solos
3 anchovy, 1 red snapper
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:54 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Waktos + Acryl
If art or writing, Partner?; No
Entry:
The scene had been a lot for Waktos to see, a lot to experience. He had seen violence, he had seen the threats and the actions, but it somehow hurt more to see it like this. Maybe it was because, in a way, he knew mortals here now moreso than he ever had before. He had become disillusioned with his place as a major gob in some respects, and he especially didn't wish to return to how things had been before, when he simply watched over goobies. He didn't even notice how quickly he moved before he found a place to stand near Jason, at least...the colors looked like Jason, he couldn't exactly tell through the goo tears that fell from his eyes as he looked down at the injured goobie.

"Come on, Jason- Don't say that. You're not going anywhere- you can't go anywhere, there's still so much for you to do. There's others that need you, something like this can't take down the great Calamity Jason!" His voice was filled with fake enthusiasm, a smile creeping across his face that was far too large to be genuine, especially when the rest of his face looked so actively pained. "You've survived so much more than this, and others need you! Your crew, the sea, the land! You survived then, you need to survive now- And what of those who know you and take joy in your presence? Ah-Wait here!" Waktos paused for a moment, looking in his bag before pulling out a gookie, seemingly untouched by time. "I got it when participating in the goobilee, I remember how much people enjoyed your company there- you mortals always have such fun festivities- I know it's probably not enough to help, I don't even know if gookies can help the healing process, I just..."

This time, a pink goo paw went to Waktos' shoulder, causing the major gob to hiccup slightly, placing the treat near Jason before his paws came up to his eyes, allowing himself to sob. "Waktos, it's going to be okay... You're panicking, I'm sure he's fine..." Acryl didn't know if they were lying, but they hoped that they weren't. They knew that Waktos had gotten attached to the mortals he watched, but this was...the most pain they've ever seen Waktos in so closely. Even when the gobbess herself came down and caused havoc, he hadn't looked so close to falling apart. As others came around, tried to speak to Jason or just stand around him, Acryl could only watch as the sibling they cared about continued to sob.

"He's survived once, surely... surely something will happen so that he survives again. You told me yourself Waktos, it was a miracle that he had made it, almost like someone was watching out for him down here. Maybe, maybe they'll come back!" Acryl tried to be positive, but Waktos only looked away from them, a silent message that he wasn't really listening, that he couldn't listen. Waktos had gotten so used to seeing mortals fall apart and then return, seeing them lose their friends and find them again years later, seeing discovery and the creation of the new and exciting. In a way, he was still watching that for the mortals... and yet- it had been so long since he had seen loss or felt it as strongly as he did right now.

And sometimes, when you feel so strongly that it threatens to break you apart, all you can do is cry.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:34 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Aria
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:
As Aria was checking on one of the goos in a bubble, her attention was drawn by the sound of metal hitting goo. She looked over at the duel anxiously, internally pleading that she misheard, hoping that no one had been badly injured. She gasped at the sight of Jason's injuries, tears forming in her eyes. Selia's shout was enough for them to start trickling down her face; she definitely wasn't imagining it, Jason was in fact injured. Davey Jones' words made the tears fall faster- were the two really going to fight to the death?! Were these injuries really not enough for the duel to be over?! "N-no..." Aria whispered helplessly. "Please... Stop..." Still, she knew her words, even if the two had heard them, which she doubted, would not convince either of them.
Then, to her surprise, the bubbles containing the goos moved! Aria watched in awe as they formed a barrier between Davey Jones and Jason, then started taking form. The hope that had all but abandoned her slowly began to fill up within her again. It looked like the duel might be over after all! But as quickly as the relief came, it fled again when Jason spoke before collapsing. "Jason...? Jason!" Aria called out, rushing over and muttering, "Please be alive, please be alive," under her breath as she did so. Of course, Aria knew basic first aid, but... This kind of thing was not something she had ever prepared for. She doubted she could do much to help with the injuries Jason had sustained. She would probably only get in the way, really, so instead of interfering with goobies who were probably much better suited to healing his injuries, she simply gathered cloth and any other items that seemed like they would be useful and brought them over to those who were already tending to his wounds.
"Please Jason, please be okay," Aria said quietly before moving back again so she would not be in anyone's way. Surely it was still possible for him to be healed... It had to be. She didn't want to lose any friends, the whole point of the party had been to make more friends! Everything would be okay, right? Aria took a breath. She would not be doing any good worrying about something she had no control over. She just had to believe Jason would be okay. In the meantime, she decided, she would check on the newly formed goobies.
She approached the group of goobies and still unformed goos, thanking them all for what they did to protect Jason and stop the duel from continuing. Despite the worry she still felt, she managed to smile gratefully at them. Well, she may not be able to fix up Jason's injuries, but there were still some goos that were not formed yet, maybe she could still help them...
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:09 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Fay
If art or writing, Partner? N/a
If Art, NPC? N/a
Entry:
Fay winced at what had happen to Jason. She wished she could have done more to prevent this from happening but she didn't know how. More bubbles popped and new goobies emerged. The beach was getting quite overcrowded due the new goobies. Most of them still formed a line between Jason and Davey Jones but some have started to spread out. Fay never seen such beautiful goobies in her life - the scales shimmering in the sunlight and the colorful fins would make anyone jealous. However Fay didn't have time to admire them for too long. Jason needed to treat his wounds quickly or it might be too late. Fay wasn't an expert on emergency care but she did know the basics. She squeezed past the new goobies, congratulating them as she passed by and was about to reach Jason to help him. Except by the time she arrived, Jason was already being treated by other goobies with more expertise. Fay breathed a sigh of relief. 'I hope he gets better soon.'
She was about to turn around to go back to her spot when she noticed few bubbles of unformed goos nearby. They were being pushed around unintentionally by other goobies. 'This place is getting too full. I know they want to protect everyone, but I think it's not very safe for them here.' Fay carefully started to move them to a safer place. Their strong desire to protect made them a little reluctant to move but she gently cooed at them. "It's okay. Everything's going to be fine. I think your friends will keep everything protected and safe. And I also want to thank you all for having the courage to step in. I really admire that." Fay continued to talk to them and gave each of them cuddles and more words of encouragement until they all reached the secure location. "I know all of you are going to be wonderful goobies one day as well."
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:08 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Everyone!
If art or writing, Partner? (Yes/No? If so who?) - No
If Art, NPC? (Yes/no? If so, who?) - Jason
Entry:
The good news is, Jason is alive. Goo is indestructible so he just needs some rest and goo and he will be fully recovered in no time! After tending to Jason and making sure everyone was alright, Fidd approached some of the partially formed goos to helped them out. He observed that offering these little goos acts of kindness helped them become fully formed and that's exactly what he did to the rest. Now that we have a whole beach full of fully formed goos, the party goes on! Music begins to play and the booths are set up again! The decoration is a bit messed up from all the chaos but no one seemed to bother. What was important was that everyone was having a great time with new and old company.
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me