💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: 💫 Lumplens 🐾 | Space Exploration!

Postby appleschloss » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:43 pm

mrs wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: mrs
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Girr
Where you are going: space
How many trips they've been on: 3
Co-op/Archive: archive
Proof (as needed): helmet
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration: here

Girr approaches you, excited to go to space today. You help them put their helmet on and pat them on the head, reminding them to be safe. He bonks you once before heading off to see what there was to see.

He explores around for a while before something shiny catches his eye. Upon closer inspection he realizes its Lump Prints! He scoops up all of them happily before heading back to show you his earnings.

You found 200LP! Congrats!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:50 pm

Smokycandle wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Smokycandle
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: PB&J(#46)Image
Where you are going: Space
How many trips they've been on: 2(3 if you count this one!
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140161700#p140161700
Proof (as needed): https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&start=250#p140167880
Last exploration: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=80#p140178915

PB&J seems excited today to head into space. You wiggle their helmet on as they try to squirm away but manage to get it into place just as they take off. You sigh fondly as you watch them go and wish them luck on their journey.

PB&J takes his time exploring, batting around debris and staring at shiny stars when a different kind of shiny catches his gaze. He pauses before creeping over to investigate closer.

Oh! Its some Lump Prints!

He quickly scoops them up and heads back to proudly show off today's prize.

Congrats you found 200LP!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:53 pm

TikoTheHuman wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: TikoTheHuman
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Milo #0014 Pearl #0040
Where you are going: Space!
How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 9 Picis 1 |Pearl Space 4 | jeb_ Space 2| Ivy 0 |
Co-op/Archive: x
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet 2
Other Items being used: x
Last exploration: x
Image Milo Image Pearl'

I woke up early to two Lumps going "mrrph" and nuzzling my head for me to wake up. "Ugh.. What do you guys want at this time..?" I was thinking they were hungry but at my feet was one of their helmets. "Exploring? Already-" I said and Milo and Pearl pushed me off my bed and onto the floor. I saw the helmet go flying and before I hit the ground I caught the helmet and then hit the ground. "Ouch.. Fine fine, you guys can explore but let me make my morning coffee first." I grumbled getting up and setting the helmet down and going into the kitchen to make some coffee and feed my four lumplens. Once everything was taken care of I grabbed the helmets and put them on Milo and Pearl. "Next time don't shove me off the bed." I said and then told them to bring something or someone back and wished them goodluck before opening the door for them.

The two were eager to go, scarfing down their food and staring at you with wide eyes as they very inpatiently waited for the helmets to be put on. The second they were they stood near the door until you opened it and sprinted off.

Milo and Pearl raced around, playing tag as they explored. As they bounced from place to place, they slowly started to find more and more shiny Lump Prints here and there. They were all alone so clearly no one else wanted them! They kept picking up more until they couldn't anymore and raced back to show you what they found.

(Milo won the race by the way)

Congrats you got 200LP!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Thu Nov 24, 2022 10:47 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: MarMar_Awakening

Where you are going: Asteroid Belt
Co-op/Archive: HERE
Last exploration: Nov 23rd

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting today’s!):

Calisto // 9 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt
Proof of helmet/map: HERE

Diane // 6 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:03 am

MarMar_Awakening wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"

Where you are going: Asteroid Belt
Last exploration: Nov 23rd

Which Lumplens you're sending/ how many times they have explored (counting today’s!):

Calisto // 9 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt

Diane // 6 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt

Calisto and Diane excitedly head out the door once their helmets are on, ready to find something new today! They were determined!

They headed to the asteroid belt and decided to head further in then normal. Eventually, Calisto noticed something new. Was that... debris? The two looked at each other before heading over and gingerly grabbing what they could. Hopefully this would be useful somewhere!

They headed back home with their findings in tow.

Congrats! You found 4 space debris!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Julie_PiscesGirl » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:44 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Tiger
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Helmet
Last exploration: Nov 23
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Julie_PiscesGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:46 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: jeb_ #0043 Ivy #0050
How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 10 Picis 1 |Pearl Space 5 | jeb_ Space 2| Ivy 0 |
Image jeb_ Image Ivy

Since two of my Lumps had pushed me out of bed yesterday, I had closed my door thinking I was so smart. I felt something shuffling on my bed and I opened my eyes but my vision was blurry, I scratched my eyes and saw Ivy laying at my legs, Milo was the one shifting the bed, jeb_ was running around, but where was Pearl? I scratched my head and felt something. I reached behind my head and felt a soft squishy square lump on my head. I sighed, "Guys. Get up." I kind of ordered and they didn't even open their eyes. "First ones to the door get to go exploring-" Everyone had waken up and had sprinted to the door, I followed suit to make sure no one cheated and jeb_ was first, then somehow Ivy, then Pearl, but where was Milo? I heard some munching and saw Milo eating out of the storage. "MILO!" I yelled and he looked up at me with innocent eyes. I groaned and shook my head. I had a talk with Ivy since it was her first time and ended it with: "jeb_, please keep her safe. And always, don't forget to bring me back something cool!" before putting the helmets on and opening the door.
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:40 pm

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Tiger
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Helmet
Last exploration: Nov 23

Tiger looks eager as you pull out the helmet, immediately starting to meow and brush against you as you bring it down to show them. You smile and slip the helmet on and they're immediately off to go explore.

Tiger flies around happily, purring as he stares at the pretty stars all around him. Suddenly a different sort of twinkle catches his eye and he goes over to investigate.

It's some Lump Prints someone left lying around! He decides they might as well be his now and scoops them up to bring them home.

Congrats! You found 100LP

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Fri Nov 25, 2022 6:45 pm

TikoTheHuman wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: jeb_ #0043 Ivy #0050
How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 10 Picis 1 |Pearl Space 5 | jeb_ Space 2| Ivy 0 |
Image jeb_ Image Ivy

Since two of my Lumps had pushed me out of bed yesterday, I had closed my door thinking I was so smart. I felt something shuffling on my bed and I opened my eyes but my vision was blurry, I scratched my eyes and saw Ivy laying at my legs, Milo was the one shifting the bed, jeb_ was running around, but where was Pearl? I scratched my head and felt something. I reached behind my head and felt a soft squishy square lump on my head. I sighed, "Guys. Get up." I kind of ordered and they didn't even open their eyes. "First ones to the door get to go exploring-" Everyone had waken up and had sprinted to the door, I followed suit to make sure no one cheated and jeb_ was first, then somehow Ivy, then Pearl, but where was Milo? I heard some munching and saw Milo eating out of the storage. "MILO!" I yelled and he looked up at me with innocent eyes. I groaned and shook my head. I had a talk with Ivy since it was her first time and ended it with: "jeb_, please keep her safe. And always, don't forget to bring me back something cool!" before putting the helmets on and opening the door.

Unlike some of your other Lumps, Ivy seems to actually be listening as you tell her to be careful on her first trip. jeb_ is practically vibrating with excitement, clearly still hyped that he won the race and got to go out today. The second Ivy's helmet was on, he took off with her quickly following behind him after she gave you a head bonk goodbye.

The two flew around, jeb_ very hyper and Ivy very curiously. She thought it was so pretty out here while jeb_ was just jazzed to exist honestly.

jeb_ was far too spazzy to notice anything going on around him, but Ivy noticed a shimmery pile that she quickly went to investigate. It was some Lump Prints! She quickly scooped them up and managed to corral jeb_ in order for them to go home.

jeb_ didn't find anything today (counts towards the Unlucky Wanderer achievement) but Ivy found 50LP! Congrats!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MarMar_Awakening » Sat Nov 26, 2022 2:57 am

"Beam me up Fetti!"

Last exploration: Nov 24th

Calisto // 10 Space, 5 Asteroid Belt

Diane has decided to rest for now… she saw a bug get eaten and wants to tend to her own planet out of sympathy. Calisto tried to convince her to come too, to no result. The date of her return is unknown.. Though, I haven’t gotten Calisto to tell me how she feels about that, either.

→ MarMar_Awakening -“hi :]”

→ She/ her

→ English, portuguese, lil bit of japanese and spanish

︶꒷꒦꒷˖*༄︶꒦꒷︶꒷︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦✦❜˖*ུ۪ ゚
MarMar_Awakening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me