reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

Postby SushiBeans » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:53 am

day 5
username; SushiBeans
goobie answering; Eclipse
answer to prompt;
There was a pretty visible pause on Eclipse's face as she thought about on how to awnser the question, giving a slight nod to it before finally opening her mouth to say something,
"Well, yes, I more-so call it a sanctuary as anyone is welcomed if they need somewhere to relax." She spoke with a slight tilt of her head.
"It is a little garden in a cave behind a waterfall that I found when I was a young goo, it's very beautiful and I do enjoy the company whenever someone wants to go see it. It's a tranquil place."
Image ImageImageImage
Art credit in signature can be found by clicking on the images!
Art of my goobie Arianna done by imabanditΓΈ
SushiBeans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:13 am

day 7
username; honeybunchesofoats
goobie answering;Okomori; Sanso for ref
answer to prompt;
Okomori had trouble feeling safe most places before he met Sanso. Others did not tend to take kindly to him, and he understood that his ghoulish features made them wary. However, with the stubborn and mouthy green goob by his side, people finally started to warm up to him. Even though, he still made them feel uncomfortable at times.

Mori always found it pleasant when others told him about their happy places, lots of his now friends find it in the comfort of a good book and a cup of tea, a walk around the forest at night, or swimming in the lake and humming their favorite tune. He thought it was weird at first, having his comfort lie in someone rather than something or somewhere but Sanso never made it seem like he minded.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

β–ˆ
β–ˆ Image
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:17 am

day 5
username; fruitbat
goobie answering; Daxter
answer to prompt; Living in the wilderness, Daxter has many secret hideaways that only he knows of. For example, his favourite if most definitely the old waterfall to the west of his wooden cabin. He especially loved the walk to it: the forest was so ancient yet radiant. Its canopy was made from oak, beech, and willow, and left just enough light for scattered mushrooms to burst from the rich grounds below. As he trotted through the forest, he loved being so connected to nature by the sinking feeling of his claws in the soil and the fresh, crisp air that circulated in his lungs. As the waterfall drew closer, large vines suspended from the oak trees, and a range of flowers, which were unique to his forest, contrasted against the otherwise green and gold leaves.
The waterfall was hardly in operation any more- rather, it was a collection of large rocks with a small trickle of water passing over. Yet, Daxter found a strange peace watching the water struggle to reach the small puddle at the bottom. He often closed his eyes and listened to the calamity of animal sounds, most of which were whooping birds and the suckling of mice. Here, Daxter could get away from the activities of mundane life.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditΓΈ » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:35 am

day 7
username; imabanditΓΈ
goobie answering; cal
answer to prompt; when cal gets upset, he tends to run to his hideaway in the mountains. he normally climbs to explore and take his mind off things, and he’s found several caves and crevices that he enjoys spending time in. the darkness and the feeling of being alone helps him cool off and have some time to himself, especially because he knows that velle would never leave him alone for too long otherwise - cal takes advantage of knowing his lover’s fear of the high altitudes. [84 words]
imabanditΓΈ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:13 pm

day 7
username; keeshond
goobie answering; rhea
answer to prompt; rhea has a lot of places! she hates big open areas and absolutely feels secure in smaller places. she loves to go curl up in caves or she even likes to make potions to grow mushrooms/flowers big enough for her to hide under. however, one of her favourite spots she likes to go is her personal garden thats hidden away by trees, vines, huge mushrooms, you name it. whenever a tree falls, she likes to collect the logs for mushrooms and bugs to live. she grows as many different mushrooms, flowers and plants as she can in abundance so when she has to use something for a potion, it doesnt use up her whole supply and seeing all of the different plants and animals there makes her calm.
Art Shop β€’ TH β€’ Discord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:57 pm

day 7
username; Sadcat
goobie answering; Xiion Veen, Phone
answer to prompt;
Veen thought for a second. "Having a secret hideaway? I did not think of that- seems smart, i don know how i didnt think of that.
I guess it would be a bad idea for me to have one though, considering i hate being in closed spaces. Things you cant get out of, yknow?
Its not exactly claustrophobia- more of uh- just fear of not being able to get out of somewhere.. i dont want to be trapped again."

"I do have one! More than one, actually.
But why would i tell you where they might be? Wouldnt you like to know, weatherboy." Phone said with a smirk.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:01 pm

Mads wrote:It's good to hear about your guys' special places-! I think my special place is... my girlfriend's arms-!!

rem sleep; 1 empty shell
rinsea; 3 empty shells
nio; 3 empty shells
caeleesi; 2 empty shells
p3pp3r_c0rn; 3 empty shells
bakuraas.; 2 empty shells
dragoness129 * ; 2 anchovies
strawberrymwilk; 3 empty shells
griff; 1 empty shell
eevee55 * ; 2 anchovies
sushibeans; 1 empty shell
honeybunchesofoats * ; 2 anchovies
fruitbat; 3 empty shells
imabanditΓΈ; 2 empty shells
keeshond; 2 empty shells
sadcat; 3 empty shells

day 8 open-!
reminder;; it's gifting day-! meaning you will draw for someone else-!
[if you have any questions feel free to pm me here or on discord-! solos#2902]

solos | she/they | ✸--✦ ✦ ✦
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge • ☼ β€³
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - Β© -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:42 pm

day 8
username; P3PP3R_c0rn
goobie answering; rem sleep's Talos
answer to prompt; Talos with a new bunny plushie! I tried to use crosshatching as shading but failed really bad.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:05 pm

day 8
username; Caeleesi
goobie answering; Griff's Apple
answer to prompt;
Local Skeleton Queen
DA ||   || TH || Β©
κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄α΄‡κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏᴏɴ α΄„α΄α΄α΄‡κœ± α΄α΄œα΄› α΄…α΄œΚ€ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴅᴀʏ
Β©
α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄ Ιͺᴏᴜꜱʟʏ α΄ Κ€Ιͺκœ±α΄‹α΄‡Κ™α΄€Κ™ Κ™)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:54 am

day 8
    username; nio