2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2021 VOK/HW Event-- The Scribe's Shrine

Postby MySpoons » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:06 pm

DAY 7 CLOSED, DAY 8 STARTING
-------------------------------------
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:57 pm

Username: ~Soul~
Pride/group link: Healani Pride
Day 8 Prompt:
Leilani Looked over the tablets and even drew a few symbols in the ground to try to commit them to memory, how hard could this be? She gave everything a good look through and did what ever she could to find somewhat similar symbols that may have something to do with each other. Those where the symbols that she will be working on to collect more information on and find more on the. " Ok, so I think I got this. There are these 4 symbols that all can correlate to something I think...Ok got it!" She exclaimed and with out a moment notice ran off back to the sea to look for more that might assist in this search for more info. She swam deep with in the ocean and on her dives found only a few items that may be of any use to their search for knowledge. One painting, or atless what she though was a paint had all four symbols of intress on it. However it was more of a water color painting at this point with vage shapes of color and the black writing spreading over the canvas. Maybe she shouldn't have taken it from the water? Though it didnt really look like anything before. She also managed to find a couple of shiny rocks...they had nothing to do with this she just though they where really nice and shinny and could not resist just leaving them there. The last thing she found was a really really, and I mean really large rock with a bunch of symbols but there was no way she could lift that out of the water on her own by any means. So she had to note where it was so she can bring others later to help. How she was getting that to the sky city, she had no idea.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:44 pm

Username: Firedancer77
Pride/group link: Isle of Roses
Day 7 Prompt: Here! (316 words)

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfstormSC » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:19 am

Username: WolfstormSC
Pride/group link: Kinori Pride
Day 8 Prompt:
"Huh, so I guess not even the scribe has answers to everything." Ralikai mumbles to himself. He takes a hard look at everything that the scribe was scrambling over. None of this made sense to him either. This was turning into a hard case for the both of them, it would seem. He puffs himself up, trying to seem more self-assured, for the sake of the scribe's panic, he had to show some confidence in the plans that he had been entrusted with.

"Do not fret, I will be back from the under water world with answers." His voice showing nothing but confidence, although deep down, it was the last thing that he was feeling. He searches the scribe's face for any form of emotion, hoping that she would show at least some level of comfort from his words. However, he had a hard time doing this and ended up giving up. He knew that overall, his actions would do a lot more than his words could ever do for this cause.

He gave a nod to the scribe, before departing to seek for the answers. He didn't know where to look, but perhaps he could ask for help once he gets there. (203 words)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I'm WolfstormSC, but you can call me Wolf!
He/him or They/Them
World Builder/Writer - Artist - Gamer
Avatar of Thatcher by Crisadence - #160992 on Lioden
Art of Atticus and Vincent by LonewolfKumniver on TH
Beaumont Collies - Return - Stars - VOK - HW
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WolfstormSC

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:26 am

Username: Runnersback
Pride/group link: Realms of L’Oasis Lo
Day 8 Prompt: [300/300]
Perseus had decided to stay near the scribe’s island last night with Áine by his side. He figured that if she needed help she could just cross the land bridge but it seemed she was still preoccupied with other cats and foxes, lions and hyenas asking her curiously of where she had been. Some he recognized passing by on the land bridge while some he could say he has never seen before. Perseus’ tail flicked as the new day approached, he softly nudged Áine awake before patiently waiting for her to get up. He gave her a small grin when she slowly got up.

Áine playfully bumped Perseus before sprinting over the bridge to where the scribe was at, she locked distressed. Perseus ran after her before skidding to a halt in front of the scribe. He was going to ask her what was wrong but she had beat him to it with her explanation. Percy sighed softly before glancing over to Áine worriedly. They had never seen the scribe like this at all. Granted the whole valley was probably buzzing do to the titan but that didn’t have Perseus worried yet when he was only just on the horizon.

“Sure, my next visit I’ll go down. Áine isn’t too keen on the water.” Perseus said kindly but his eyes shifted over to Áine with an odd expression in them. Áine returned the expression to Perseus and nodded in agreement with his words. “Maybe we can ask Hiraeth is she’s seen anything, I think she said she was going down with Edgar and Poe.” She said softly.

Perseus nodded,“Yeah she did, we’ll be back. Try not to stress yourself too much scribe. Everything will turn out in the end. Relics or not, we will still take care of this situation.”

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MySpoons » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:15 am

Username: MySpoons
Pride/group link: The New Guard
Day 8 Prompt:

𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗
struggling mar. 14

𝗔𝗗𝗢𝗣𝗧𝗦 [Masterlist]
𝗢𝗙𝗙 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘 [Trades]
Heya, I'm MySpoons!
Artist | World Builder

Ace | She/Her/They/Them
Pup Parent to Teddy, SDIT

358 Pets Left
to a complete collection

Trades | Auctions
Collection Progress | Art Shop

ABOUT ME
MySpoons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:16 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Pride/group link: The Wanderlust
Day 8 Prompt:
she'll keep an eye out, of course.
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raptocidic » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:10 am

Username: Raptocidic
Pride/group link: Arch Empire
Day 6 Prompt:
After Angus had handed over the scroll he decided to look around the outskirts of the city. The scribe had asked him to look for runes and old relics, and so he wanted to see if there was anything in the various ruins and shipwrecks nearby.

Swimming towards the first shipwreck he saw, Angus looked inside. The shipwreck had an empty chest and not much else. It looked as though someone had stripped it bare. He did see a small pile of stone tablets tucked away in the corner untouched. It must have been left there, deemed valueless by whoever found the shipwreck first. Perhaps it would be of use to the scribe.
(113 words)
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnightkitkat » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:40 am

Username: Midnightkitkat
Pride/group link: Oasis Basin
Day 6 Prompt:
When Everest was asked to look for old runes while he was out the hyena had originally agreed, but he now found himself facing sundown with two very tired cubs and no runes. The trip down below was originally just to deliver the scroll but when Cath had asked to join it became more of a tourist visit as he shared his home and what he knew about the place. Leaving him now with the realization that he had completely forgotten about the scribes request.

"You seem scattered. I can take the cubs back if you forget something." Bless the gods for the lionesses that now stood at his side. With a quick thank you and an apology for the trouble Everest was off. Racing against the quickly setting sun to visit where supposed the best place to find runes would be. Examining the old architecture with squinted eyes as the shadows of night deepened any that already existed within the divots and hideaways of the structure. Blinking away his irritation as he memorized any he could make out. Even if he could not understand a word of the language. He just hoped these would be enough to help the scribe with their task.
[204]
Midnightkitkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:15 am

Username: StormSerpent