PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby ArtisticDragon531 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team: Twisting Ivy
Prompt number: #5
Completed prompt:
The trek down the mountain was incredibly difficult. This was not simply because of the muddy,slippery terrain caused by the intense storm that had recently lightened to a light drizzle in the matter of hour, but it had to be more complicated. With Casper perched on the back of his mother and the injured lavender Eevee on the back of the leading Fennekin plus the wait of the packs made things pretty intense. The descent took longer than the pack had expected with it being dusky when the trip was complete and with the storm past the Nickit sighed in a content manner.

“Maybe this trip wasn’t all that bad Blondie. You evidently have a good idea from time to time.” Sycamore said with a chuckle in her voice.

“Your indifference wounds me Trix. And to think I thought you loved me?” Cheerio said raising a paw to his forehead in an exaggerated manner as he suppressed a smile. His actions caused his mate and son to chuckle among themselves. It was a small voice that broke them from their joyous stream of laughter.

“I am sorry to be a bother, thank you for all the help. I was, however, wondering if I could ask you something?” The small winged Eevee said with a bit of hesitation in her voice. The Fennekin turned to her with concern etched heavily on his muzzle.

“What’s wrong little one? Anything we can get you?” He said in a low, caring tone.

The Eevee’s amethyst eyes widened as tears welled up as she tried to choke out her question that had been plaguing her mind for their entire trek. She swallowed hard before beginning slowly, “ Do you...Do you think that I could...I could come with you back to the… to the mainlands?” the Eevee finished with a labored breath.

Cheerio looked to his mate and then over to his son who was sitting with the rest of the team. He thought about the implications of the words and pondered if he understood the small winged ball of fluff that was curled up on the sandy shore. The boat had been loaded long ago and the team was enjoying their last few minutes of peace and quiet before loading up the ship once more. Much like on their initial journey, on the return trip it would be Lacey leading the way by sea with the rest of the team aboard the large vessel. They were an interesting bunch. There was himself who was a Fennekin, His mate who was a Nickit, their son an Alolan Meowth, his apprentice (a feisty, chocolate colored Litten), a Litten who was nearly afraid of everything, a Sheal with a heart of gold, an Alolan Riachu with a stomach that is never satisfied, and their daughter who was the brightest Emolga one would ever find. They were an odd set of team mates, but loved one another all the same. He looked down a smile on his muzzle before looking at the Eevee who was quivering at this point.

“Young one, you don’t have to simply come with us to the mainland. If you would like, we as Team Twisting Ivy extend an olive branch and wish for you to join our team as a member and as family,” Cheerio said as Sycamore leaned into his side with an affectionate nuzzle.

The Eevee’s face lit up at the offer and her eyes continued to water as the tears flowed, she smiled, “ I would love that, more than I ever could put into words,” she looked up to Cheerio and to Sycamore smiling.

“There is however one condition,” The Fennekin spoke and a look of panic overtook the Eevee’s face as her ears drooped slightly before his friendly eyes eased her worries, “ It is nothing too taxing, all we wish to know is your name,” Cheerio finished.

“Oh…” the lavender coated Eevee said in a small voice, “ It’s Amethyst, but if you wouldn’t mind I like to go by Amie,” She said with the widest smile she could manage.

“Well Amie, I would personally love to welcome you to our team and family, Twisting Ivy. Now how about we catch up with the others? They are already in position to head on home, and I am sure they are going to be thrilled to meet you.” Cheerio said helping her up and with Syca’s help bracing her upright in her weakened state.

“I would love that,” Amie said blissfully

Her smile never dropped on the entire trip back because she knew she was right where she was meant to be. She felt the warmth and love of the team and she honestly believed it was fate that drove them to her. She now had a family and she was going to do everything she could for them in sheer gratitude for their help when she was nothing but a mere stranger to them. [825]

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: ArtisticDragon531
Team: Twisting Ivy
Round number: #5
Completed round prompts:

@MeltiTheDragon- Your artwork is so adorable and your written pieces are so cool as well. Your characters are the cutest little beans and I love them to death. You have so many kind words to say that it is evident that the sweet characters you have are coming from an equally sweet owner. You are a valuable member of this community and I hope to get to know you better soon! [70]

@Takura.- You are one of the sweetest people that I have come to meet through this community and I hope to get to know you better soon! Your adoptables are so cute and not to mention the artwork you have done. Tobias has never looked so gosh dang cute! I love the heart you put into every piece and I cannot wait to see what you put out in the future! [70]

@Pufferheart- I have not really had the opportunity to get to know you all that well, but I hope that will change! Your piece of little Heather was so cute and I appreciate it greatly. You capture her energy really well in the pose and facial expression and I cannot wait to see more from you in the future! That’s not even mentioning just how great your writing is, like seriously! [70]

@0zero0- Your artwork never ceases to amaze me. All of the work and care you put into creating an environment in your pieces for you characters to experience is mind blowing. That is not even touching the stunning gift work you have done. You captured Styx’s attitude so perfectly and it was so touching for me to see. From the very bottom of my heart just thank you for absolutely everything. [70]

@eleya- Lacey was a very common pick for gift artwork and yet every one of them stuck out, and yours was, by far, captured the loving side of my little Spheal. You did a fantastic job capturing that side of her character and I smile every time I find that piece again. Your artwork always makes me smile as it all is simply adorable. Thank you for the beautifully crafted masterpiece [70]

@alphatoros- I am so happy that there are others that find my team endearing and liked them enough to draw them. I always imagined Lacey as a high energy, bubbly figure and that is captured so beautifully in this piece. Your style accommodated her design so flawlessly that it made me squee out loud the moment that I saw that wide open mouth. Thank you, a thousand times over, thank you. [70]

@IzzyJoFo- Your picture of Lacey you gifted for me was one of the first pieces of gift artwork I had ever received, inside or outside the community and it touched me deeply. It made me feel incredible and it fueled me to want to do some for others too. It is one of my all time favorite pictures as your style is just so adorable. I thank you deeply for everything! [70]
ArtisticDragon531

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rondell » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:34 pm

Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Completed prompt:

The boat they cam in wasn't big enough for Wonton - so they improvised.
(( Sorry for the sloppy/rushed BG; I was traveling this week and ran out of time! ToT ))

Username: Rondell
Team: Team W.I.P.
Completed round prompts:
    @Pufferheart - Thanks a bunch for the art of Onigiri! ^o^

@roadkill - I don't know you, but the few times I've posted in the Discord with a question you've been on top of things and really helpful! I appreciate your assistance with figuring out the majorness/minorness of my Arctovish's edits. I wanted to gift art for you, but I couldn't decide which of your Pokemon to draw, and by the time I setttled on one I realized that I was running out of time for the event. I'll finish it up ASAP and send it on. ;D

@Eeveegoon! - You username change threw me for a loop. X'D Anyway, you seem like a nice person and the few times I've chatted with 'ya in the discord it's been fun. I HIGHLY approve of your choice of starter Pokemon (Sobbles unite!). Maybe Splash and Onigiri could get to know each other? They seem to have similar personality traits! Again, I was going to do art for you, but I ran out of time. It will be on it's way in a bit!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit the Agglomeration!
(I.E. my characters...)

P.S - Happy holidays!!
Rondell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imperials » Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Username: imperials
Team: nightwick
Completed prompt:

Username: imperials
Team: nightwick
Completed round prompts:
@snipsnops -- !! where can i even start? your art is such an inspiration to me! i remember being much younger ( id say almost 3 years ago now ) and seeing your art around and just get so inspired to try and get that good myself?? your style is so unique and i can absolutely tell that you put your heart and soul into every piece !

@Eeveegoon! -- hi! we haven't really interacted much but i can absolutely tell that you put so much time and effort into your pieces. I really like the lineless style you have going on and the best thing i can tell you is to keep it up!! i love reading all your writing pieces for things as well as all the art you make! keep up the great work!

@Shuurock -- you don't know me but i adamantly stalk your cherish event posts ahah! i absolutely love your art style and i cannot get enough of the cuteness that your pieces have !! i would absolutely love to commission you one day and get some cute art pieces of my kiddos!! keep up the amazing work, i can't wait to see future pieces you do!
imperials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ending

Postby Petscop » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:20 am

And with that, your teams leave the island feeling accomplished !
      As you drift off, the whole island is at the shores waving you off.

0Zero0 completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

8 of Spades completed 1/5 island prompts and 1/5 gift prompts. Your unused shards turn into 10 pokecoins !

alphatoros completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

ArtisticDragon531 completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

BecNessMonster completed 3/5 island prompts and 3/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones !

chimingcloud completed 0/5 island prompts and 1/5 gift prompts. Your unused shard turns into 5 pokecoins !

Cloudpelt completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

Eeveegoon! completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

Eleya completed 4/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 2 shards, they turn into 10 pokecoins !

elio. completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

gurocora. completed 3/5 island prompts and 3/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones !

Hush completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

imperials completed 3/5 island prompts and 3/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones !

IzzyJoFo completed 4/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 2 shards, they turn into 10 pokecoins !

kiffell completed 4/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 2 shards, they turn into 10 pokecoins !

kissaphobic completed 1/5 island prompts and 0/5 gift prompts. Your unused shards turn into 10 pokecoins !

KookieKrumblez completed 1/5 island prompts and 1/5 gift prompts. Your unused shards turn into 10 pokecoins !

megisawsm417 completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

MeltiTheDragon completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

Pufferheart completed 3/5 island prompts and 3/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones !

roadkiil completed 3/5 island prompts and 3/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones !

Rondell completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

Shuurock completed 4/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 2 shards, they turn into 10 pokecoins !

snipsnops completed 1/5 island prompts and 3/5 gift prompts, earning 1 event wish stone ! with a left over of 1 shard, they turn into 5 pokecoins !

SonOfStarGod completed 3/5 island prompts and 0/5 gift prompts, earning 1 event wish stone !

Sunlitsecrets completed 3/5 island prompts and 3/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones !

Swishy & Broken completed 3/5 island prompts and 3/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones !

sylvender completed 2/5 island prompts and 1/5 gift prompts, earning 1 event wish stone !

Sylvexi completed 3/5 island prompts and 3/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones !

Takura. completed 5/5 island prompts and 5/5 gift prompts, earning 2 event wish stones ! with a left over of 4 shards, you may convert them to 20 pokecoins or an extra major edit for each wish stone.

All earned wish stones have 1 major edit and 2 minor edits unless you completed all 5 prompts. They're event shinies, which means they must follow the cherish color palette. The cherish color palette consists of Pink, red, white, gold, brown, cream, purple, and silver.

If you see any mistakes, feel free to pm me and i'll fix it as soon as possible ! Thank you all for your time and partitipation !
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me