Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby Eevee55 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:20 pm

Prompt Day: 7
Goobie(s) Involved: Aria
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:
Aria is confused when the water starts darkening and bubbling. She hopes that the gifts did not upset Davey Jones... Hopefully he saw their attempts to include him for what they were and not an attempt to upset him. She begins going over the wording of her note in her mind, anxious that perhaps the wording she used might have been taken the wrong way. She had tried her best to explain things clearly but she has always had a tendency to think maybe how she worded things came out wrong...
As the waters part, Aria freezes in place in shock. She has never seen anything like this before, and she has no idea what is going on. When the massive goobie appears, she cannot help but stare up at him, the overwhelmingly powerful presence unlike anything she has ever seen before. However, she is not terrified. Instead, she simply feels... Sad. She can feel the sense of tragedy, loss and death, and she feels sad. Is this what the goobie, who she assumes is Davey Jones, has to live with every day? Countless moments full of sorrow?
Jason's words break Aria out of her thoughts, and before she can stop herself, or even feel nervous about speaking up in such a tense situation, she is moving forward. "W-wait!" She stops next to Jason, "Let's at least hear him out first before we start making threats. I mean, maybe he just wants to join the party! Surely we can resolve everything peacefully..."
Aria takes a breath and turns towards the goobie, smiling hopefully. She really hopes that her last statement is true, she does not want anyone to get hurt. "Greetings! Would you like to join the party?" Right after she finishes asking the question, Aria realizes everything she just said and did... And immediately her anxiety increases tenfold. Nonetheless, she does not back away, she is determined to try to find a peaceful resolution to all this.
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:07 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Vanir
If art or writing, Partner?: N/A
If Art, NPC?: N/A
Entry:
Vanir steps up beside Jason, acting tough even though the presence of one who practically rules the seas is standing before him.
He decides to go the opposite route to Jason, instead seeming to welcome Davey Jones' presence into their celebrations.
"Hello, sir - Davey Jones? It's a pleasure to meet you. Did you come up from the ocean to join us in celebrating today? It would be an honour to have someone of your stature here with us!"
He smiled up at the intimidating face of Davy Jones, his arms open in a welcoming manner.
"Please join us!"
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:51 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Fidd and Jason
If art or writing, Partner? (Yes/No? If so who?) - no
If Art, NPC? (Yes/no? If so, who?) - Jason
Entry:
In this type of situation, Fidd's knew that it was best not to interfere. Running and hiding will not do any good for the group but interfering may also make things worse as he is not familiar with Davey Jones. He first wanted to observe and understand why Davey Jones was angered by their seemingly kind act before attempting anything risky.

He positioned himself behind Jason and in front of the rest of the group. He let Jason know that he isn't there alone and that Fidd was by his side ready to protect both their friends.

Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:44 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Narciso + Emersyn
If art or writing, Partner?; N/A
If Art, NPC?; Jason!!
Entry:
Jason's backed up by a v. determined friend and their extremely protective aunt! Seems Emersyn will always show up when there's a potential fight to be had-
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:41 am

Goobie(s) Involved: velle and jason
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? jason
Entry: velle isn’t sure what to do. he stares at the goobie, and hoped someone would do something.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:45 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Fay
If art or writing, Partner? N/a
If Art, NPC? N/a
Entry:
Fay stood there unsure what to do. She was frightened. Never in her life she have seen a individual with such presence. Was he here to destroy everything out of jealousy? Or was he here to start over and enjoy the festival with everyone? Did any of the presents change his views? Fay had nothing but questions in her mind and unfortunately did not have answers for any of them.
Then a sharp breeze of wind snapped out of her confusion. Her composure returned. She looked around to see all other goobies standing there as shocked as she was before. Fay cleared her throat and gathered several welcome gifts for Davey that haven't been sent yet. 'First impressions are important. I think we all should welcome him to the festival. Like we did to Princess Lyomerty. I'm sure that will turn that face into a happy one... hopefully.' She carefully tiptoed next to Jason with the gifts and hinted with a nudge. Fay exhaled and started to address the goobie at the sea.
"Welcome to the surface! Please take these welcome gifts and join us. It'll be fun!" Fay bowed after speaking. She knew her voice shook as she spoke but she tried her best. She looked up and caught Davey's eyes. She gave him her best smile, hoping this will end well.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:41 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Skippy, Psylla, Mads
If art or writing, Partner? none
If Art, NPC?
Entry:
Did it work? Did the care package Sippy, Psylla and Mads send woo the threat?
Skippy changed from his happy-go-lucky self to someone more scared. His ears flattened, eyes grew dull and his tail crept between his legs. The waters started to change colour and large bubbles started to rapidly appear from the darkened sea. Skippy could hear his heart beat, and started to feel it thud against his chest like a lion clawing at a cage. He stepped back as a series of tentacles birthed themselves from the water, revealing a massive, terrifying Goobie who looked down upon everyone below, imposing their power. Skippy noticed the knights stood closer to the princess, leaving him, Psylla and Mads almost abandoned on the beach.
Skippy took it upon himself to protect his newly-made friends. He reached deep within himself to find the confidence, but eventually Skippy stood in front of Psylla and Mads. His fur stood on its ends, claws bared and digging into the sand for dear life. "You will not hurt my friends!" He shouted at the Goobie, trying his very best not to show the fear within. He was not ready to loose Psylla and Mads, especially since he only met them earlier in the morning!!
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:30 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: my vaughn
If art or writing, Partner? nope
If Art, NPC? yes! three NPCs (two if you don't count the silhouette) -- princess, jason and davey jones!
Entry:
vaughn is going to swim out on his surf board and try to make friends. princess and jason are, at best, apprehensive about this idea-- but it's too late to stop him now. good luck vaughn!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:39 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: celeste
If art or writing, Partner?-
If Art, NPC? -
Entry: celeste ducks behind a large rock peeking out from around the corner

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:49 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: marilee
If art or writing, Partner? no
If Art, NPC? jason
Entry: even marilee was shocked. she had seen nothing this frightening before. "h-hey,, um,, m-mr d-d-davey j-jones,,," she couldnt finish her statement. she noticed jason stepped up but was still as scared as them all. as soon as jason stepped forwards and said something, she found courage in herself to also speak to him. "d-davey jones! please um,, please make urself at home here,,,, w-welcome to the party,,!" her voice shook but she was more confident. this goobie cant be bad. surely he just looks frightening but is a big softie on the inside!
[link to bigger image]
Character and Art TradesTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me