reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: reef n greet 🐚🌊 | gooish 2022

Postby rem sleep » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:38 pm

day 7
username; rem sleep
goobie answering; talos
answer to prompt; Talos' hideaway is a cave he's filled to the brim with cuddly items! He hoards all manner of plushies and stuffed animals, which he's a huge fan of! He has tons of soft blankets in any manner of pastel colors-- and stuffies to match! His tailmouth, Telos, is more of an edgy character, so for him they have some more traditionally 'cool' stuffies. Talos enjoys hiding away here when he's starting to feel overwhelmed by life, since he can just cuddle up and hide until he's feeling better.
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯
β™₯ umas β™₯ storkies β™₯
β™₯ closed species bank β™₯
β™₯ β™₯ β™₯

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinsea » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:08 pm

day 5
username; Rinsea
goobie answering; N/A
following day answers-!
answer to prompt; My happy place is at home playing games ^^ just like a lot of people online I'm sure, it is my escape from responsibilities and reality
Rinsea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nio » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:09 pm

day 7
    username; nio
    goobie answering; nembro
    answer to prompt; "A hideaway?" Nembro's face stretched into a grin. "Oh yes! It's not very secret, but my surf shack is my personal hideaway. Filled with my boards, and with a great view of the beach! It's a super chill place. I love hanging with friends there. Beach bonfires are my favourite thing to host there!"
✹ sun !! he/she/they/any β€” adult ✲ awst ✲ cs th
art queue ✲ icon cred
π“†Ÿ 𓆝 π“†Ÿ

semi-hiatus! focusing on bettering my health ^o^
nio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caeleesi » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:16 pm

day 7
username; Caeleesi
goobie answering; Vanir
answer to prompt;
Vanir's secret hideaway is... well, honestly it'd probably be his home! It's a cute little wooden cabin hidden away in the depths of the forest, where he can get away and garden or paint or do whatever he wants in peace.
He loves to go relax there after a long day out and about.
Local Skeleton Queen
DA ||   || TH || Β©
κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡α΄›Ιͺα΄α΄‡κœ± α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴍᴏᴏɴ α΄„α΄α΄α΄‡κœ± α΄α΄œα΄› α΄…α΄œΚ€ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴅᴀʏ
Β©
α΄˜Κ€α΄‡α΄ Ιͺᴏᴜꜱʟʏ α΄ Κ€Ιͺκœ±α΄‹α΄‡Κ™α΄€Κ™ Κ™)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pepperikorn » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:33 pm

day 7
username; P3PP3R_c0rn
goobie answering; Fay
answer to prompt; Fay indeed has a secret hideaway back at home. Or at least she did. She found the place accidentally one day when she was still a tiny goo. She decided to climb up a tall mushroom tree while playing hide and seek with others, only to slip and fall down! Fay winced, expecting herself to hit the hard floor. Instead she bounced onto a nice cushions of tiny colorful mushrooms just below the tree. Apparently she found a small hollow of rare mushrooms. They were so comfy that she fall asleep till sundown. Fay has grown too big for the mushroom hollow but she goes there time to time to tend them. They saved her life after all.
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:01 am

day 7
username; bakuraas.
goobie answering; Perseus + Tres
answer to prompt;
It's not really much of a hideaway in the classic sense, but Perseus and Tres both live and work in a lighthouse, which is more of a front for what they actually do- that being astronomy. It's easy to get away with a few telescopes and other assorted equipment when you live in what is essentially a giant searchlight. They know how to operate it in case it actually needs to be used, but they're no lighthouse keepers by any means. Additionally, Tres has a second secret hideaway in the form of a small room underneath the lighthouse where he keeps all of his research regarding exoplanets not yet discovered by the rest of the world. Gotta keep those secrets...well, secret!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
β™₯️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]β™₯️
ο½₯:*:ο½₯ο½‘β˜†{ baku's angel c4c }β˜†ο½‘ο½₯:*:ο½₯
β™₯️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]β™₯️
β™₯️[ karsalis ]β™₯️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:31 am

day 7
username; dragoness129
goobie answering; n/a
answer to prompt; what’s your happy place-?
My happy place is going to a little grove envisioned in my brain with a vast array of biomes together where all of my cute uma characters and oc characters reside. I enjoy going there to hang out and snuggle with all the wonderful babies and see their personalities I give them come to life as they enjoy their day to day activities. While I do not always have their lore or other information written down for them all, I do keep it stored in my head for each of them. As this keeps building, I become even more attached to them. β™₯
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:48 am

day 5
username; strawberrymwilk
goobie answering; Anasuya
answer to prompt;
of course anasuya has a secret hideaway. its located in the deepest darkest forest she could find, within the largest tree she could find she dug herself a building. as the gob of jealousy, when goobs grow jealous of a material item, said item shows up in her hideaway. she keeps the tiny worthless things within the tree trunk, but as one goes further down into the ground, the riches grow larger and larger.
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ
β–ˆβ–ˆ

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griff » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:23 am

day 5
username; Griff
goobie answering; Ugin
answer to prompt; A hideaway? Ugin has several, as her family can be loud and sometimes she just wants some peace! However her favorite one is in the middle of the nearby forest, where she has made a nest in a hollowed out tree trunk and stashed her favorite books. At times a ghostly companion will come to help pass the time with her as well!
Griff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:10 am

day 7
username; Eevee55
goobie answering; N/A
answer to prompt; I am happiest when I am writing, so any time I can just sit and spend a few hours writing is a great time for me. I love writing stories, developing characters, worldbuilding, all of it! I really enjoy writing fanfiction, specifically for Undertale and Deltarune. Most of my Undertale fanfictions are Chara-centric, because Chara is amazing and deserves so much happiness and chocolate! I love writing stories about the Dreemurr family just being together and happy, honestly that specifically would probably be my happy place because it always makes me feel better, even when I am really sad. I do have some original stories about ocs as well though! Plus lately I have been working on some worldbuilding and character development for my characters in some arpgs here on Chicken Smoothie which has been a lot of fun!
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me