2022 CaC Pride Purrade

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 2022 CaC Pride Purrade

Postby tigerclaw » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:26 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
      Username: bugbelly
      Cat Name: tbd!
      Cat's Clan: Wheatclan
      Your Clans: Wheatclan & Mintclan
      Raffle No: 6
tigerclaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:28 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username: Red weasel
Cat Name: Rainbowhope
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to? Geminiclan
Your Clans: Auroraclan, Geminiclan
Raffle No: 7
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Smallfox » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:08 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username: Smallfox
Cat Name: Shimmersun
Cat's Clan: Arcticclan
Your Clans: Arcticclan, Clan of the White Butterfly
Raffle No: 8
Image Image Image

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ © ▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hi I'm Smallfox! I can be found on some forum games and other neat little topics! Don't be afraid to ask me anything!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 28 people.
I have received 29 gifts.
I have nuked 13 people.
I have received 9 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 4 gift wars.

(combined scores from 2020)
Smallfox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skarrred » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:35 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username: Skarrred
Cat Name: tbd <3
Cat's Clan: Withered Fang Peak
Your Clans: Venusclan, Rainclan, Withered Fang Peak
Raffle No: 9
Skarrred

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Jun 27, 2022 3:19 pm

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username: sharklord
Cat Name: ginger
Cat's Clan: gardenclan
Your Clans: hazelclan, the gladiators, sirenclan, gardenclan
Raffle No: 10
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selkirks » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:21 am

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
Username: selkirks
Cat Name: oceanblink
Cat's Clan: tundraclan
Your Clans: tundraclan squidclan upside down
Prompt: cockroachstar wouldnt force the cat to show their eyes. he knows and understands there must be a good reason that the cat doesnt show their eyes. if they do open their eyes, cockroachstar knows that they trust him
What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: aroace
selkirks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:24 am

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Username: broken
Cat Name: raichu
Cat's Clan: pocketclan.
Your Clans: celestial beings. scarabclan. yangclan. pocketclan.
Raffle No: 11
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:32 am

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
Username: NightWolf950
Cat Name: Octavian
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to?
Your Clans: HazeClan, IvyClan, Nosferatu, Sahra Kingdom
Prompt: Eva wouldn't force him to open his eyes, as who knows maybe his sensitive to light. However Eva would do her best to comfort them and try to explain everything the best she could. She would guide him through everything becoming a friend he can rely on. I imagine Octavian would eventually feel comfortable enough that when him and Eva are alone up in one of the castle's towers he'd open his eyes, at first being self conscious as he knows how unusual his eyes are. Eva would be both over joyed and proud that he ended up trusting her enough to show her his eyes. She'd gush over how unsure and beautiful they are.
What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: Gay men pride flag

---

Cat 10 Entry - Mesmereyes
Cat Name: Daria
Cat's Clan: Nosferatu
Raffle No: 11?
Collar colours: Polysexual with the heart remaining red

---

Cat 11 Entry - Rainbow
Cat Name: Leo
Cat's Clan: Which clan will they go to?
Raffle No: 12?
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:15 am

Cat 2 Entry - Pride Bunny
Username: Frisco
Cat Name: tbd
Cat's Clan: Whiskered Away
Your Clans: Whiskered Away
Prompt: rainbow

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
Username: Frisco
Cat Name: tbd
Cat's Clan: Whiskered Away
Your Clans: Whiskered Away
Prompt: Bixley has just passed her apprenticeship and became a full knight. She wasn’t overly excited about that. She liked art. She wanted to create beautiful things and decorate her clan. Being a responsible adult, working every day to provide food for her clanmates sounded very boring and was not her ambition at all. That’s part of the reason why she enjoyed the Pride Purrade so much. It was a breath of fresh air in her upcoming days, which would be much more boring. She enjoyed the various colours, decorations and cats dressed up for the occasion. It all looked wonderful! But there was someone who failed to see any of it. A grey cat, standing alone in the back with their eyes closed. They intrigued Bixley. She walked up to them and made conversation, hoping that the cat would look at her, but they persistently kept their eyes shut. “You can open them. You don’t have to be afraid. I bet your eyes are beautiful.” She smiled to the cat, but simply telling them to open their eyes did not have the desired effect. She decided to try another approach. Instead of looking straight at the cat, she stood next to them, shoulder to shoulder and gazed upon all the wonders of the parade. “It would be a shame for you to miss all of this so I will describe for you what I see! There are decorations in all sorts of colours! I wonder where I could get materials like those, I could make some interesting things out of them. Oh, and there’s a cat with a cloak that billows in the wind and looks like a rainbow after rain. It’s quite amazing. And there’s a parade with flags, all in different palettes…” She continued on, taking glances at her companion from time to time. She was hoping that the desire to see the things she described would make them open their eyes and enjoy the parade just as much as she did.
What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: rainbow

What a beautiful, beautiful thing
to be able to dream
when you're not asleep.

art by Sixbane
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:00 am

Cat 6 Entry - Donskoy
    Username: broken*
    Cat Name:
    Cat's Clan: scarabclan
    Cat's Identity: aromantic
    Which Flag Do They Have? aromantic pride flag
    Prompts: while jasper never felt romantic love towards any other cats, he was capable of other kinds of love - that of family and friends. however, once he opened up to another cat about his sexuality, many would judge him, deem him "cold-hearted" or "incapable of love" and choose not to stick around him, incorrectly assuming that he wouldn't care should something happen to them. this couldn't be further from the case. jasper would lay down his life to protect someone he cared about, even if the other cat wouldn't do the same for him. jasper grew up on the streets in a small town on the outskirts of israel, and while many cats could group together for protection, none of these groups were ever accepting of him. however, it wasn't until one day when he was in his 30's that he came across a young molly being picked on by a group of three older cats that this protective streak in him had a chance to come out. stalking towards the group, jasper stood defiantly in front of the small molly and asked the other cats why they were pushing her around. one grey tom, seemingly the leader, stepped forward and stated that it was because she refused their advances, claiming to be something called "asexual", to which his little groupies laughed. jasper immediately defended the molly, explaining that he was aromantic, something similar to the asexual molly, and would not stand for her to be treated this way in his presence. one on four may not have been good odds, but with the two of them together, they managed to shake off the four rogues more easily. however, the molly, who jasper came to know was named river, was injured in the process, and so he lead her back to the place he called home. a dug-out mud-den on the outskirts of town, where he helped her heal the twisted ankle and scratches. river asked jasper about his own sexuality, and how he came to be so confident and comfortable in himself. jasper explained to her that it wasn't an easy journey, and there were still mean cats out there who judged him for it, but he would rather be happy being himself than be unhappy pretending to be something he was not. jasper pulled out a worn and weathered pride flag from the back of his dugout; he had managed to snag this flag when he traveled moons ago to something the two-legs called a "pride event" in a larger nearby city, and it had been his pride and joy since. river grew to become like a daughter or little sister to jasper, and as he helped her understand her own journey, he grew even more comfortable in his own.

Cat 7 Entry - Catch these hands
    Cat Name: morgana
    Cat's Clan: celestial beings.
    Cat's Identity: polyamorous pansexual
    Prompt: morgana was actually a part of a closed triad; there was herself, another molly named honey, and a tom named snow. honey was a sweet calico who would never be able to have kits because the two-legs spayed her. snow was a charming siamese colorpoint who had been used to stud several litters before his owners dropped him off at the shelter. all three cats met and bonded over their time at a two-leg animal shelter. they knew that if they were adopted, they would be separated, and so one night the three cats managed to break free of their cages and escape into the city. snow was the protector of the two mollies, whereas honey was the glue holding them all together, and morgana was the one with the quick-wit, keeping them out of trouble. when the triad found out morgana was pregnant, they were overjoyed to be starting a family, but terrified as they didn't have a safe place to call home. they came across a rogue group of alleycats and asked to join their ranks for protection, but these cats were harsh and cruel. honey was slain for her inability to reproduce, something the alleycats claimed was a necessity, and snow lost his life fighting the other toms as a distraction to allow morgana to escape. morgana is hopeful to have at least a son and a daughter, to be able to name them after her lost loves as a reminder of what they went through together.

Cat 8 Entry - Tibial Dimelia
    Cat Name: dune
    Cat's Clan: yangclan
    Cat's Identity: pansexual.
    Prompt: (storm cloud with lightning bolt pansexual pride earrings - i actually own this exact pair from the etsy shop who created them - click).
    dune had what the two-legs would call a set of earrings, and while he himself could not wear them the way they were intended, he often would find ways to incorporate them into his appearance; he would clip them to the scarf around his neck, or braid them into the longer patches of his fur. dune had come to accept his sexuality from a young age, and thankfully his grandmother, who was the cat that raised him, was very open-minded as well, always encouraging him to be his true self. there were those that judged him, but his grandmother would always say that their words were like a rainstorm; something healing comes from the rain. so when he found this pair of two-leg earrings tossed aside in a dumpster one day, he knew they were meant to be his, as they reminded him of his grandmother's words.

Cat 9 Entry - Secrets..?
    Cat Name: covert -> watchog
    Cat's Clan: pocketclan
    Prompt: dialga and palkia (pocketclans leaders) are no newbies when it comes to strange things; their clan does exist within an alternate dimension than most other clans, and the way they follow the pokemon gods, who gift the clan's higher ranking cats with special powers, can be off-putting to some. so when they came across this lean hairless cat sort of stumbling around the unfamiliar territory, the pair immediately take him under their wings and into their clan. any mention of his eyes makes the tom physically uncomfortable, and so there are hushed meetings where word spreads throughout the clan that no one is to mention his eyes unless he first decides to bring the topic up. although he initially introduces himself as covert, the tom is willing to take on a traditional pocketclan name, and is given the name watchog; they may not know what his eyes look like, but it is clear that they carry some significance to him, so what better way to honor his choice than by bestowing a name to him for a pokemon well known for its unique eyes and watchful abilities. the tom does his best to adapt to clan life, and even begins seeing the clan healer zarude on a weekly basis to get out some of the emotions and traumas he's bottled up inside over the years; he explains to the healer about the cruelty he's experienced due to his unique eyes, and zarude reassures him that he will never feel unwelcomed like that if he has something to say about it. over the moons, the pair develop a strong bond, and one day when they sit on the top of a two-leg building, zarude overlooking the landscape beneath them, that watchog confesses his feelings for the other tom, and in that moment, he opens his eyes to show the cat who has stolen his heart, sight-unseen until that moment.
    What's This Kitty's Mystery Eye Colour?: bisexual pride colors - blue, pink, purple.

Cat 10 Entry - Mesmereyes
    Cat Name: corkscrew
    Cat's Clan: yangclan
    Raffle No: 12
    Collar colours: polysexual - pink, green, blue.
Last edited by broken* on Tue Jun 28, 2022 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me