[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby chaotic creativity » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:06 am

Username (cs + site): sharpiesandhamilton
    Clans: chessclan, katter av den frosne øya, aviaryclan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: aviaryclan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 003
      • pumpkin ➭ vireo flavifrons ; called flavifrons by friends and family.
      • copper in cavern walls ➭ gavia immer ; called loon by friends and family.
      • apple ➭ selaphorus rufus ; called rufous by friends and family.
      • pear ➭ chondestes grammacus ; called lark by friends and family.
      • flurry ➭ aythya affinis ; called aythya by friends and family.
    How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: pumpkin and copper in cavern walls had been discussing leaving larch's advance ever since it came out that they were expecting kits. the clan had been an uneasy place filled to the brim with bickering and lies, scattered by the falling of a single tree. simon had been a weak leader, not even bothering to chase after his fleeing clanmates in that terrible storm. as pumpkin and copper in cavern walls fled, they had to carry their three newborns with them along the way. they spent less than a quarter of a moon before finding a circular meadow, in which a small forest sat delicately in the center. they could smell the scent markings of a clan border, and they sat and waited for a patrol. when they were welcomed, they were told they would need to be stripped of their previous names and accepted fully into the clan through a ceremony. the new parents were all too-willing to forget their pasts, haunted by the sounds of thunder and the sights of lightning every time they closed their eyes. when pumpkin bonded with the yellow-throated vireo, he took on the name of vireo flavifrons. it only took his mate a day to begin lovingly calling him flavifrons. copper in cavern walls bonded with the common loon, apple with the rufous hummingbird, pear with the lark sparrow, and flurry with the lesser scaup. the family was happy as they raised their young hummingbirds, vowing to never tell them of the terrible clan they were born in. yet, when rufous, lark, and aythya were warblers, they overheard the avocets talking about how they had come from outside the clan. they needled at their parents until it was revealed that they had been born in larch's advance. they were told the horrid story of how the clan fell apart from the inside, and how a storm was the final straw that caused the clan to scatter. the three warblers were interested in their past, and they began testing the waters on getting the ancestors to show them the old territory. they grew up loving aviaryclan, raising families and being the best versions of themselves, but they always dreamed of what it would have been like to be raised in their birth clan. flavifrons and loon, however, were overjoyed as they buried their past. they refused to even mention the names of their clanmates, throwing themselves wholeheartedly into the clan. they took joy in their daily duties, even in the fact that they were now confined to the small forest and unable to leave. flavifrons was quickly pulled into the group who disliked the eagle, and he was one of the group that ultimately overthrew the tom in an attempt to give the clan a better eagle. when the old eagle began rising from the dead, murdering his own murderers, flavifrons admitted to what he had done. he begged loon to forgive him, and the molly promised to protect him. she knew how much he had given up to abandon larch's advance, and she led the final charge against the old eagle. she vowed to protect her family, and she did just that by holding her kits close until she passed from old age to join flavifrons, who had also passed from old age just a few moons priot, in the sky.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby sunny-skies » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:06 am

Username (cs + site): sunny-skies
Clans: lightclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: lightclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: cedarbranch (sorreltuft)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:discovered by a border patrol, sorreltuft wasn't in the best of shape when she was brought into lightclan. she was welcomed in by coalstar, who let her stay at the camp while she recovered. she was even offered a place in lightclan, if she wanted to stay. she thought the clan itself was a bit strange, but the leader promised protection and shelter for her. though sorreltuft eventually accepted the offer, she was hesitant to do so. at first, she was leery about the unfamilar group of cats and initially treated them with distrust. after some time, though, she began to warm up to the clan and its members. after all, they had been nothing but welcoming to her during her time there. one of the members, a bubbly molly close to her in age, was particularly friendly. the she-cat introduced herself as eggnog, and sorreltuft and her soon became good friends. the molly's loyalty to the clan only strengthened over time as she learned to become more open-minded and trusting to those around her. her hardworking and determined nature makes her a skilled warrior and overall valued member of lightclan.
sunny-skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:14 am

Username (cs + site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Golden Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Simon
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:
When Larch's Advance finally collapsed during that fateful storm, Simon felt nothing but exhaustion. No anger, no regret, just a heavy fatigue that had been sneaking up on him all along. He was tired, so he turned his back to everything he'd worked for and walked away. It took a few days for his new reality to sink in. Jaded and afraid, Simon stayed on the move. He wandered far, far away from the pine-and-larch forest he'd once called home. He didn't want to be near the trees, anymore. Not after the thunderstorm and the lightning fires and the hollow tree's collapse. His dreams were fitful, if he managed to get any rest at all. Vivid nightmares were interspersed with visions of a massive white cat urging him to keep going. Simon neglected sleeping and walked until his body could go no further, just to make the visions stop. On the dawn of his third week, he came across an endless field of tall grass and wildflower. It was warm and bright, and there was the faint scent of cats nearby. Following it lead him to a massive Twoleg's castle on a rolling hill, banners waving and the smell of prey strong enough to make his mouth water.

Simon circled the castle for several days, unwilling to approach but too curious to leave. The blatant mistrust of his clan and its subsequent collapse had taken a toll; deep down, he blamed himself for everything that had gone wrong and was hesitant to assimilate himself into another group. What if he were to ruin that one, too? But Simon's black fur made hunting in the plains rather difficult, so his pressing hunger and the onset of a fever made him give in eventually. He didn't have to go far. A small patrol found him first and scooped him up before he could explain himself. Simon appreciated the gesture, actually, because he wasn't sure if he had the energy to climb that hill. They introduced themselves as the Golden Kingdom. Their whispers sounded like "malnourished" and "get the clerics" and "burning up", but Simon couldn't really tell for sure. His ears had been ringing for a while.

Despite his fever-addled state, Simon was still able to identify which of the cats inside the castle was in charge. Crown of Embers seemed like a good leader. He wasn't nervous or jittery like Simon was, and he was kind to all of the knights as they returned with their sickly stowaway in tow. It was a relief to know someone competent was in charge. As long as he wasn't leading, Simon couldn't let anyone down. Crown of Embers led right to the cleric's den as soon as he caught sight of him. Later, Lily's Grace would tell Simon that he'd passed out for two days, before chastising him as if he were her own kit and not a complete stranger. Her little apprentice, Young Moth, was just as insufferable, constantly bouncing into the den and wheedling him for stories about where he'd come from. Morning's Dew, the sleek-furred tom with the sad eyes, was the only cleric who didn't barrage him with invasive questions. Morning just let him sit and stew in his thoughts as he slowly recovered, tending to Simon and watching him closely, but never speaking. Sometimes, his favorite cleric would disappear for hours on end, only returning at nightfall. It was all very curious.

Simon finally spoke one week into his stay with the Kingdom, a quiet request for Morning to share where he ran off to. His voice was raspy from disuse. Morning's Dew didn't respond immediately, but for a moment, those sad eyes brightened. The cleric nudged Simon up from his nest, dragging his patient through parts of the castle he'd never seen before until they finally came across a large room that smelled faintly of milk. Inside were three little kittens, each one a different color but all with the same rounded ears and shaped faces as Morning. The dots connected quickly. With permission granted, Simon approached the tiny kits and timidly offered to give them a badger-back ride around the room. His proposal was accepted with a chorus of delighted squeaks, and for the first time in several moons, Simon felt useful. He felt wanted. Morning's Dew opened up more and more as Simon spent time with his kittens whenever he was allowed out of his nest. Both toms gradually began to speak with one another until they were bantering and play-fighting with every breath (a common argument was whether or not the three kittens seemed to like Simon more, much to their father's chagrin).

By the end of his first moon, Simon had finally begun to relax. The quiet, simmering anger that had been building up for so long and the self-loathing that had yet to disappear were both still there, but they were shrinking each day. He was too busy settling into his new life to let them take over again. He had a family to look after now.

-
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:18 am

Username (cs + site): winter solstice. / wintersolstice
      Clans: SeaClan, CloudClan, IceClan
      Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: CloudClan
      Which cat/group are you trying out for: Nightbreeze (same name)
      How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Nightbreeze was running for his life. Again. The end came for the Larch's Advance rather suddenly, he could not imagine it. The first time his Clan had fallen... was RavenClan, when he had been leader. The black tom bit back tears as he rushed forward in the blinding wind and rain swirling around him. This time, he would go back to being a rogue. His time with the Clans was over. He had actually enjoyed his time as Nightbreeze, and so, his chosen rogue name would be simple: Night. He would run headfirst into the unknown; he was no stranger to this, after all.

StarClan hadn't come to save him.

'No,' he angrily told himself, 'StarClan abandoned me.'

It was a long, arduous journey, running away from the sad excuse of a Clan the Larch's Advance had become in its final moments, but he'd done it. Night was now far south of the snowy mountains they'd called home, having snuck aboard a Twoleg monster that carried him across the great waters. He'd been hesitant at first, of course, about trusting the monster, but it didn't hurt him, no. Instead, it kept him safe from the water. And eventually, he was back on land, and his journey took him north, away from the stench of Twolegs.

Night stirred. It had been three sunrises since he had found home under the roots of a massive elderberry bush. The black tom had heard pawsteps outside the bush that served both as his shelter and hiding bush, and the fur on the back of his neck began to stand on end in both fear and anger. 'If it's another rogue,' he told himself, 'I'll rush him. He won't even-'

"We know you're in there!" came the voice of a hauntingly familiar cat's voice, "show yourself!"

Night's heart seemed to skip a beat as he recognized the cat's voice to be that of Arnicastream, one of his old Clanmates back from RavenClan. 'She's alive?' he wondered, still weighing his options.

Another, unfamiliar voice, that of a younger she-cat, came, "You're surrounded by a border patrol from CloudClan. Step out, we won't hurt you."

CloudClan. Night had stumbled into the territory of a Clan, and Arnicastream was one of its members. The rogue let out a sigh. StarClan really was clingy, weren't they? He made up his mind. All the traveling and staying away from Clans had taken a heavy toll on him. He was no longer the well-muscled, lithe tom he once had been. He'd lost a lot of weight from having to constantly move from place to place, and from not being able to catch prey every day. Worse still, he missed his friends. His Clanmates. Night took a deep breath and crawled out of his hiding place.

"Nightstar??" Arnicastream's shocked voice greeted the black tom's ears as the rogue allowed his eyes to adjust to the bright sunlight, "is that you?" Night found himself surrounded by a group of four cats - a lean black classic tabby, a longhaired cinnamon classic tabby Persian, Arnicastream (a shorthaired calico point she-cat), and a shorthaired seal point. Arnicastream asked again, taking a tentative step closer, "Nightstar?" After a moment, she took a deep breath and mewed, "It's me, Arnicastream." Night too, took a deep breath before he replied, nodding slowly, "Yes, it's me." The Persian meowed, his voice having a slight drawling quality to it, "Well, then, this one's a Clan leader, ey?" "Wait," the seal point asked, turning to Arnicastream, "Mum, you're saying this is Nightstar, the leader of RavenClan? That got disbanded ages ago?"

Night stared at the seal point she-cat. 'She must be one of her kits!' he realized. He meowed slowly, turning his gaze back to his former Clanmate, "I'm no longer Nightstar, no. I joined another Clan, called the Larch's Advance. However," he continued, whiskers drooping with weariness, "it, too, has disbanded, and I was left on my own. While there, I had taken on the name Nightbreeze." The black classic tabby, who hadn't spoken until now, meowed, her quiet, yet clear voice amazing the black tom, "Well, then, that's settled, isn't it? You were once the leader of another Clan. I need cats like you," she went on, looking down at her paws for a moment, "I'm no veteran at being a wild cat, you know. Before I came out here to create CloudClan, I was just a kittypet, minding my own business. I need all the help I can get," she pleaded, looking straight at Night, "please."

He could not resist. All of his anger and frustration at StarClan and the Clans at large faded in that single moment. Here was a young leader who was asking for help from him, of all cats.

"I will be honored," he replied.

Nightbreeze will start out as wary of his newfound Clanmates, as all the moons of being on the road, and as part of two Clans that have disbanded. He will depend on Mistylake and her daughter Quietrain heavily, as Mistylake was once Arnicastream, who was once a member of the Clan he'd once led. As the moons go by, however, he will slowly open up, and become a valued member of CloudClan, sharing all he knows to Ploverstar as he and Darkcrow work diligently, to help Ploverstar come out of her nervous shell. He will become a firm pillar of the Clan, and he will not be afraid to lay down his life to help those in need.
Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
Formerly FairyCharmed
She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
winter solstice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /nyx. » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:17 pm

Username (cs + site): bmkmb
Clans: CascadeClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: CascadeClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 1 — Birdsong (Rhizomecinder), Sunflower (Langsat)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:

Silverstar had a bit of an issue. Something along the lines of her clan's sudden possession of a seeker, yet lack of a proper aura of ripples. Frankly, the thought terrified her. Her clan was growing at a rapid pace. They were no longer a small group of friends, but on the path towards actual clan-hood, and if there was one thing Silverstar understood, the more members a clab had, the more likely that injuries would occur, the more likely that someone would die.

The leader cared for every single one of her clanmates. Death—not in her clan. She couldn't have that. It would break her.

She caught the scent of two strangers, and her fur bristled. "Show yourselves," Silverstar commanded, "-and state your names."

Two felines introduced themselves as Birdsong and Sunflower. The latter, Silverstar learned, was formerly the healer of another clan. Though wary of the reason that the two siblings had for leaving their former home, the molly readily accepted them into her clan. She had no choice—either that, or continue living healer-less. She would rather risk the presence of traitors than have her closest friends perish from accident

Sunflower, renamed Langsat, quickly learned that she knew nearly nothing about the local herbs surrounding her new clan. Though capable of identifying wounds, she had to treat most of them without the proper herbal knowledge. Much to her gratitude, her torrent knew more about the clan's surroundings than she did. While their relationship began with a rocky start, they bonded over their love for healing.

Birdsong, known as Rhizomecinder, couldn't keep his eyes off Chambredancer, no matter how hard he tried. The obvious attraction caught the attention of Arilwrath, Chambredancer's closest friend. Terrified that the leader's brother would dislike him, Rhizomecinder tried and failed to break off his bonds with Chambredancer. He ultimately fails; Arilwrath has a laugh over it and reassures the newcomer that he isn't in love with Chambredancer. That's all the confirmation Rhizome needs to ask Chambre for her paw in matehood.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Larch's Advance Readopt ]

Postby deimido » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:56 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLARCH'S ADVANCE !!
      ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxGUIDELINES
      ↠ to adopt, you must have these qualifications:
      1) have made a post on CAC within the past month.
      2) have not exceeded the five cat per user trading limit. (note: this limit does not include cats you've attained
      from events - only readopts, gifts, or trades)
      3) have had a starter replied to by a mod, and have made a first post since.
      4) have not received an official strike from CAC staff.

↠ you are allowed to rename cats from this adopt.

↠ you must state which clan your cat is going to, even if you only have one clan.

↠ cats must remain the same age that they're listed at, unless they have bio family in your clan in which case
      they can be aged up or down to match. bio sexes must remain the same.

↠ you can only take up to one cat in this first come/first serve readopt so long as you answer the codeword
      correctly; the codeword question is listed in the form below. those who won cats from the forum tryouts are not
      allowed to take another cat.

if you'd like to see the winning forms from the tryouts - links to the winning entries are found here!
      Code: Select all
      [b]Username (cs + site):[/b]
          [b]Clans:[/b]
          [b]Name of the Clan your cat is going to:[/b]
          [b]Which cat would you like to adopt:[/b] Name (rename goes in parentheses)
          [b]Codeword:[/b] how many letters are in the name of the cat you want to adopt?

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxADULTS.
      Flamestrike, 78 moons, tom: ginger mackerel mediumhair with a white muzzle and copper eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly of GraveClan (notwearingsocks)

Meadow, 49 moons, tom: solid white mediumhair with blue eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,

Tipwhisker, 45 moons, molly: black calico shorthair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly a medicine cat ofLilacClan (nebuliger - disbanded)
      - can join as a medicine cat if don't have a med yet, or if you have 51+ cats in your clan.

-- taken by eagle, !

Silversun, 33 moons, molly: black silver ticked tabby longhair. | ARTIST: eagle,
      -- taken by lyttlekytten !

Bramblespirit, 27 moons, molly: black mackerel shorthair with low white and green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly from RoseClan (ashton.)

Beeflight, 18 moons, molly: black silver mackerel torbie with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - formerly of GraveClan (notwearingsocks)
      - daughter of Harepuddle (GroveClan, solyn) and Sundapple (TundraClan, cloudpelt)
      - sister to Linnetpaw (LIMBO), Asterlight (ShiningClan, Kazin), Quailquiver (GroveClan, solyn), Fennelpaw (LIMBO), Chubpaw (LIMBO)
      xxAPPRENTICES.
      Moss, 9 moons, tom: black van-patterned mediumhair with green eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
      - knows 3/4 skills: stealth, hunting, battle.
      xxELDERS.
      Goose, 95 moons, molly: solid white longhair with copper eyes. | ARTIST: eagle,
Last edited by deimido on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby [kat] » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:05 pm

Username (cs + site): lyttlekytten
Clans: Kyanite Keep/VagaryClan/House Phantasmic
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Kyanite Keep
Which cat would you like to adopt: Silversun (TBD)
Codeword: 9

i𝙋𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙈𝙍. 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒. 𝙈𝙍. 𝙏𝙊𝙈 𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙊𝙒.
───────────────────────────────────────

██ Please contact Mr. Johnson in the control tower, ██
──────────────────────────────────────
✧ 𝙏𝙊 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙈 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙉. ✧
-─────────────────Image──────────────────-

[kat]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eagle, » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:06 pm

Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: evergreen park
Which cat would you like to adopt: tipwhisker (mallardfeather)
Codeword: 10!
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deimido » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:13 pm

lyttlekytten wrote:Username (cs + site): lyttlekytten
Clans: Kyanite Keep/VagaryClan/House Phantasmic
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Kyanite Keep
Which cat would you like to adopt: Silversun (TBD)
Codeword: 9

accepted!

eagle, wrote:
Username (cs + site): eagle,
Clans: highgarden, quickclan, evergreen park, eventide
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: evergreen park
Which cat would you like to adopt: tipwhisker (mallardfeather)
Codeword: 10!

accepted!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bsktcase » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:44 pm

Username (cs + site): bsktcase
Clans: Sloughclan and Viridian Court
Name of the Clan your cat is going to: Sloughclan
Which cat would you like to adopt: Beeflight (Cryptidmeadow)
Codeword: 9!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
❝ And I lost you
The one I was dancin' with
In New York, no shoes
Looked up at the sky
and it was maroon
- Taylor Swift

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Toyhouse bsktcase ✦ Discord bsktcase#0423
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Moon Light Kennels