PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event ! OVER

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: PMD:EOTC | The Cherish Event !

Postby 0Zero0 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:50 pm

Finishing an Island prompt!
Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Prompt number: #5
Completed prompt:

Finishing a gifting round!
Username: 0zero0
Team: Echo Echo
Round number: #5
Completed round prompts: for sylvender becnessmonster and deercan
xxxx
Image Image Image Image

〘 Shoto ✜ ♀ ✜ ImageImage
╒══════════════════════╕
x
Text will go here
╘══════════════════════╛
Gifs Offical art Yu Yu Hakusho
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:22 pm

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed prompt: The team doesn't have enough time to track down the culprit - perhaps they'll go home and work on it.

Username: alphatoros
Team: Team Sleuth
Completed round prompts:

Your team? Gorgeous. Your art? Awesome sauce. You? Baller.

The aesthetic of your team is awesome! Tusk is just a cutie. Had to draw him. *clap* Fluffy Duck *clap*

Another Eevee for the Eevee cult >:D
Artemis is best child. Deserves more art. MoAR.
Last edited by alphatoros on Tue Feb 25, 2020 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby megisawsm417 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:59 pm

Username: megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Completed prompt:

Username:megisawsm417
Team: Team Wonder
Completed round prompts:

alphatoros:

Cloudpelt:

kiffell
Just a random person on the Internet.
If you don't have a PokefarmQ account, can you click my party? Here it is.
megisawsm417

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IzzyJoFo » Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:04 am

Username: IzzyJoFo
Team: The Misfits
Completed prompt:
IzzyJoFo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:57 am

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Team: https://toyhou.se/Sunlitsecrets/charact ... er:1171868
Completed prompt:

Username: Sunlitsecrets
Team: https://toyhou.se/Sunlitsecrets/charact ... er:1171868
Completed round prompts:
@Takura

@eeveegoon

@Artisticdragon531
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:10 pm

elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MeltiTheDragon » Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:59 pm

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Completed prompt:

Azura sighed, Sakuri now on her back sleeping. After all, all Pokemon his age still needed mid-afternoon naps. The minute they got back, they had an amazing welcome. Thank the Starly, whom still hasn't introduced herself. She explained that the reason she hadn't stuck around was that as the town messenger she hadn't had any battle training and didn't know any fighting moves. She was surprised ; usually Pokemon knew at least one attack move.

But they'd found that the Grookey's parents were no longer alive. He'd been living in an orphanage for months and years at this point. For now, she kept him company. She looked around the now cramped inn room. Chiyoko and Emilia were packing up their belongings. All the spare supplies from the mission, along with the things they'd brought over from the mainland. And of course, Chiyoko's new pink Cherrim blossom bandana.

They all started a last minute peruse of the market, chatting up the shopkeepers. Chiyoko couldn't help herself ; she bought a few other articles of clothing out of the racks. And Azura also learned the Emilia is incredibly sentimental. She couldn't help herself either ; the Rockruff had acquired a couple unique trinkets that she thought would spruce up their team base. Even the Ponyta herself couldn't go without buying something. Because the really nice baker gave her free samples of almost everything she had for sale. And therefore, she now wanted to actually take home everything that she sampled. Everything. Even the already stale ones.

"Aren't you guys gonna go broke?" The hot pink Starly landed on the street lamp overhead.

Chiyoko rummaged through her wallet, Emilia peering over her shoulder. "As a matter of fact, yes," the mild-manned Rockruff barked, smiling. "But we want to remember you guys bye."

As the bird Pokemon started to walk toward them, the old Pelipper who ran the little post office limped over and rested a wing on the young one. "You know Maguire, where I always see you looking? Out across the ocean am I right?" She nodded, as her overseer continued. "I've noticed another little girl like you who wants to be my apprentice as well. If you'd rather explore the rest of your life instead, I don't mind."

Maguire looked a bit shocked. "I-I don't know what to say....except thank you." She flung herself into a big hug.

After they finished their goodbyes, some more intense than others, they headed to the shore with the Cherish Island Pokemon to start their flight back home. But they almost forgot about something very important. It only stuck one of them when the sand met the waves.

"Wait!" the Starly, now part of their team, squawked. "What about Sakuri?"

Everyone looked amongst each other. With no parents, no one had claim on the child. Azura looked long and hard at the child on her back. Emilia was staring too. The Rockruff had been shadowing her the entire day now. She was already growing very attached to the child. Everyone in Team Copper was. They looked between each other, and without even speaking they all knew who Sakuri was going with. Chiyoko stepped forward. "May we?"

The town mayor grinned. "Ask Sakuri what he thinks."

She climbed up onto Azura's back and tapped the Grookey awake. "Sakuri, we'd love to be your mommies. If you want."

His eyes widen and his smile lit up the whole coastline it seemed. It was a clear yes that rang clear through the air, regardless of if he'd learned volume control when he screamed his approval. He hadn't learned volume control. That was okay. EVerything takes practice.

Emilia climbed on alongside her partner and their new companion. Waving as they went, Azura and Maguire took to the skies. One following close behind the other, all the way back to home base. Their very own home base, nestled safely in the Bunnelby burrows under the ring of trees.

Username: MeltiTheDragon
    Team: Team Copper
    Completed round prompts:

@alphatoros- I don't really know you all that well, but your adorable art really caught my eye! I love the crisp lines and the colors that pop. You also have my favorite shiny MYO design ; I mean, black sheep? Genius. It's the simple things. And also one of my favorite team concepts as well!

@Sunlitsecrets- Ahhh, we lost touch yet again! We've known each other for years now and yet I still haven't kept in touch with you. You're an amazing person, taking over the DCAC to keep it alive and then passing the torch. Thanks for letting me help out as long as I did! I also loved reading about your Rise clan, Frontierclan. You had such a great story line going right there.

@~LittleBit~- Last but certainly not least, my mom! Thank you for, everything really. You're the best mom anyone could ever ask for. Super supportive, encouraging me to follow my dreams. Helping me find myself along the way. I'm so happy that you're always there by my side, both online and offline. We just watched BTS on Carpool Karaoke together and it means the world. Not every mom would join a Pokemon ARPG because of their kiddo. That also means the world to me. Keep on momming on!
MeltiTheDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Thu Feb 27, 2020 11:19 am

Username: SonOfStarGod
Team: Modest Saints
Completed prompt:
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Thu Feb 27, 2020 2:14 pm

Username: Pufferheart
Team: Team Galaxy
Completed prompt:

When Statik first decided to go to the island, he still thought it might turn out to be a bad idea. It was very far away from where his team was located, and he never knew if the ocean might turn rocky. But after staying here for many days, he made many new friends and even managed to get two new pokemon to join his team, Elikapeka the Pyukumuku and Heart the Chinchou.

Statik didn't even know about Cherish Island until he read about it on a bulletin board. It said that many pokemon there were wanting other pokemon to come and visit them. They wanted more publicity and they wanted to show off their unique shiny looks of mostly pink with a few other colors. The statement that caught Statik's eye were that some were looking to join rescue teams!

After battling through the tough waves, Statik managed to reach Cherish Island without too much trouble on his small, little boat. There were many things to do. There was also many other rescue teams there looking for new recruits. Statik felt intimidated.

He almost went home. Statik was just about to head on home, when he noticed a little bottle floating in the water. Without opening the bottle yet, he could see the words 'Help!' written on them.

In a flash, Statik reached into the waves and fished out the bottle. With his paws, he pulled out the cork and removed the letter from the bottle. The note read:

"Help! I'm trapped in a very desperate situation! And my friend can't help me! Come quickly! We are on a little island just a tiny bit farther from Cherish Island!" - Heart

Statik hopped onto his little boat and went to the little island he could see from the shore of Cherish Island. It only took a few minutes to get there. From his view on the boat, Statik could see a Pyukumuku and a Chinchou waiting there. Once on the land, he could see that the Chinchou seemed to be tangled up in a net and struggling to get out.

The Pyukumuku noticed Statik first. "See? I told you Heart. The note the bottle thing worked, because I made sure that it was in the right current and knowing there were visitors on the island, it only took a couple of hours for my perfect plan to work," she said.

Heart ignored her. "Elikapeka! Get that visitor's help!" he said, still trying to get untangled from the net.

Statik ran over and used his arms to get the net off very quickly. Heart was free in a jiffy.

Elikapeka turned to Statik. "You see, this net happened to fall on Heart, and were both supposed to actually be in the sea, and we both had no arms, and--"

"Hey," Statik interrupted awkwardly. He paused for a second, a little nervous. "Would you guys happen to be interested in joining my rescue team, Team Galaxy?"

Statik remembered these moments. Heart had said yes immediately, and Elikapeka didn't really want to join but also didn't want to be on her own without Heart. Now, as they were sailing home on a slightly bigger boat because Elikapeka decided it was her duty to improve it, Statik was very glad he had the chance to meet many more pokemon, along with his two new friends. [561 words]

Username: Pufferheart
Team: Team Galaxy
Completed round prompts:

For ArtisticDragon531 of Heather

For alphatoros of Scoundrel

For megisawsm417 of Blub

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C: