→ ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: → ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

Postby #Friesian » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:57 am

kkspecial4 wrote:
#Friesian wrote:Hey guys, I'm officially joining Rajarshi drafts now. I figured I may as well when I won my first Rajarshi :lol:

Welcome to the party!
May your hoard of pretty ponies grow swiftly!
c:

Thank you ^^
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:03 am

sorry for double posting (I can delete), but I'm up for any slot trades ^^ (even though I only have one horse)
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:11 am

I would like to introduce my 3rd Raj out of my first too Elvis and Fancy her show name is show stopping eye candy and her Barn name is Candie she is a silver black pintaloosa Image

And her brother my 4th
Imageblue suede shoes aka Blu a
Grey (Silver Black) Pintaloosa.

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
Thanks for visiting. Feel free to pm me anytime.Image
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:31 am

I'm gonna slide a post in here and say hello! I love the design of this adopt and the horses are absolutely beautiful! Hopefully I'll be able to obtain my own someday! For now I'll just watch from the shadows ;)

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:04 pm

Proud to announce my 5th Rajarshi Drafts I won his adopt he is a handsome chestnut splash
Imageon a gold mission aka pirate

And my 6th witch is my 3rd custom a pretty Dunkin
Image been there, dun that aka Missy

welcome to my page. I'm Spirited!. My name is in honer of my favorite movie spirit stallion of the cimarron. I adore all animals, especially the hoofed ones. My most favorite hoofed one is zebras. I enjoy watching movies and playing board games. I am from the USA. I live in EST. I'm a female. Please use she/her pronouns. I do own one fur baby. She is the Apple of my eye. She is a 1 year old long haired calico tabby cat named baby girl. please trade me missing wish list pets.
©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:40 pm

Congrats on everyone's new drafts! c:
So many pretty babes, I love seeing you all share them.
Last edited by adheline on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:01 am

I am proud to introduce my 2nd adopt I won whom is my 7th Raj he is so handsome ImageMystic Traveler aka Scout Honey Roan Extreme Overo. And those eyes omg faints.... :)

I won the breeding a breeding slot for katella and breed him with my mare Missy and i got twin baby girls. They are my 8th and 9th Raj babies

Drumroll.............

Image Dancing Sunbeam aka Sienna a sooty creamello

Image Dancing Moonbeam aka Sierra a sooty Dunskin Overo

And my 10th Raj I s out of blu and Sienna she is a Graying Sooty Buckskin Tobiano
Image her show Name is rising star and her barn name is star she looks slot like her aunt Sierra:)

And my 11th Raj is this handsome colt out of blu and Sienna a Silver Buckskin Tobiano Varnish RoanImage his show Name is Unbreakable Spirit his barn name is spirit
Last edited by Spirited! on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:40 pm

Attention all rajarshi draft fan do you got no Raj's of your own? Do you need a mate for your current rajs? If you answered yes to either one of these questions. please go to my stable right here [click here] to claim some breeding slots of my beloved babies :)

And my 12th Raj Image
She is a Perlino Moroccan Tobiano +Birdcatcher Spots her show Name is pretty fancy flower and her barn name is flower

©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adheline » Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 am

Hey guys!
    I just want to remind everyone to be careful when reading an adopt's competition rules.
    I've seen a few forms get disqualified because they don't follow the guidelines, and we
    never like to disqualify forms on that basis -- we want everyone to have a fair chance! <3
    Good luck and have fun,
    We can get kind of cranky but we love you all. c:
adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited! » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:00 am

I am proud to announce my 13th beloved Raj I was gifted her parents breeding slots. She is a breath taking Chimeric Filly that is Silver Dunskin x Gold Cream Champagne Minimal Tobiano with seafoam pastel eyes. Her show Name is born for this and her barn name is Destiny.

Image now am off to write her lore

©

Spirited!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me