Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Closed!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Jason's Big Job | Gooish 2022 | Open!

Postby Pepperikorn » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:46 am

Prompt Day: 1
Goobie(s) Involved: Fay
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? No
Entry:
Fay looked around the surrounding area and found loads of seagrass and seashells laying about. 'I really don't know the culture here to welcome a princess but I do hope I can help them feel at home.' She started to weave and twine the grass to make a curtain and decorated it with seashells. 'How does it look? I can make more if you want.'
Have a wonderful day :)
======================
Note:
My username used to be P3PP3R_c0rn
(Changed on 2/Nov)
<DA><oldTH><NewTH>
======================
Image Image
Pepperikorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Wed Aug 17, 2022 6:10 am

Goobie(s) Involved: neptune & selia
If art or writing, Partner?: no
If Art, NPC?: yes! selia
Entry: “you can never have enough balloons!!” happily exclaimed neptune.
— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lupiine » Wed Aug 17, 2022 7:27 am

Goobie(s) Involved: marilee and jason
If art or writing, Partner? nope!
If Art, NPC? jason!
Entry: marilee is a bit short but that doesnt stop her from trying her best to help!! shes very determined to hang up decorations at the very top to show that she can help wherever needed!
[link to bigger image]
Art ShopTHDiscord; Lupine#4405
lupiine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:04 am

Goobie(s) Involved: Retrograde
If writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? No
Entry:
Retro walked around the area, studying how everything looked. "This place needs decorations... music... food for crabs sake!" they stormed off into a nearby shack and dug around.
"Ah-ha!" they pulled out a bunch of twinkling fairly lights. "I can hang these up around the trees to make it look like they're sparkling..." they ran for each corner of the area and started stringing the lights up wherever they could. Once turned on, everything sparkled and shined. They went back to the shed and pulled out giant lava lambs and plugged them in sporadically around. Next came some green and orange streamers, which promptly went up quickly. Then came table cloths that were light blue and had flowers on them. Then of course, blue utensils and plastic cups. There were now pink ribbons on the chairs as well. And somehow, in some way, they managed to get a swan ice sculpture? Into the middle of the room. Somehow.
"Now we need music!" they danced around towards a nearby radio player and stuck in a CD labeled nothing more than just, "the big time". Some mix of pop from between 2000 and now played. A generally okay mix.
"Food!" Retro pulled out their phone and started to place an order with a caterer.
"Yeah, I'd like a large white marble cake with hibiscus flowers on it. Mhm, and an entire army's worth of lobster and macaroni sala. You heard me, an army's worth! We have a lot of goobs here just waiting to be fed!"
Retrograde spent the rest of the time ordering small snacks off of go puff. This was going to be fun.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eevee55 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:57 am

Goobie(s) Involved: N/A (I don't have any yet, if I need one to participate in this activity or if there is a mascot I should use, please let me know)
If art or writing, Partner? No
If Art, NPC? N/A
Entry:
I immediately get to work on preparing decorations for the party. I gather banners, balloons, strings of lights, and anything else easily accessible and began setting them up as quickly as I can while still being careful to ensure everything looks good. I want to make sure all the decorations are ready before the guest of honor arrives! I try to make the welcome banners somewhat personalized for the princess, using her favorite colors as much as possible. I set up clusters of balloons at each corner of the tables of snacks, as well as spread throughout the area, and hang up the strings of lights in any places that look too empty.
When I am finally confident the area is decorated enough, I move on to preparing some snacks for the party. I start by setting out some quick, pre-made snacks because I do not want the princess to arrive before there are any snacks ready! Then I move on to making a few more complex snacks like cupcakes and cookies that I hope she will like. Fortunately there are plenty of paper plates and plastic cups to set out, as well as a variety of sodas. I also set out some candy because it would not be a party without some candy! When everything else is finally ready, I set up a small radio to play music with. Though right now it is just playing a CD of a Pokemon soundtrack... Maybe if I remember when she arrives, I will change it to a radio station or something. Maybe. Hopefully the princess likes video game OSTs...
Despite everything,

Image Image Image
Heya, I'm Eevee!
Thank you so much to twinkle! for the adorable avatar!

It's still you.

Eevee55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annaebell » Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:38 am

Goobie(s) Involved: zora, soleil, amara
If art or writing, Partner? nope
If Art, NPC? nope
Entry:
Since it's a special occasion, Zora prepares some of his special homemade gyoza to offer to the sea princess when she arrives. He may have made too much of them though... But that just means everyone can share, right?

Soleil readies stories about the stars and all the wonderful things in the sky that the underwater goobie may not have heard about before. She also brings along her notebook and plans to talk about everything she knows.

Amara has prepared... Nobody knows what they've prepared. Whenever someone asks they hide behind their moon mask and run off before anyone can get an answer. Whatever it is, it seems super special.
annaebell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fruitbat » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:41 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Vanir, Hazel
If art or writing, Partner?: Caeleesi
If Art, NPC?
Entry:
"Vanir, how's the decorating going?!" Hazel shouted from the kitchen as she whisked together brown sugar and eggs for the cupcakes. "I-I don't know!" He replied as he perched himself atop the ladder, trying to string up a large banner all by himself. "What do you mean you don't know? Is it looking good or... not?" Hazel said with a laugh, pouring the cupcake mixture into the tray one by one. "I mean, I think it looks okay, you can tell me when you're finished!"
Hazel pulled the cupcakes from the oven, filling the kitchen with a delicious vanilla aroma. While they were baking, she had prepared the purple cream cheese frosting by beating cream cheese, icing sugar and purple food dye together. She also had the scrumptious coconut lemonade drink ready and poured into their coconut-looking cups, which she knew was going to be an absolute hit. Hazel set the cupcakes on the cooling rack then made her way into the room with the drinks, which were going to be set up on one of the tables Vanir had put out. When she walked into the room, there was Vanir, still struggling on the ladder to get the banner sitting right. Hazel couldn't help but to chuckle under her breath- what a sight! He was almost upside down. "Do you want any help Vanir?" Hazel said, still amused. "You know, that would be amazing" Vanir replied with a smile to hide the struggle he was dealing with. Hazel set the drinks down on the table, then made her way up the ladder to help him put the banner up.
After a few twists and turns, the banner was up and looking spectacular! The pair climbed down from the ladder, stood back and took a deep sigh if relief. "We make a good team, aye?" Vanir said, nudging Hazel playfully. "Don't think your hard work means you can eat the cupcakes early! We've got to wait until everyone arrives" Hazel said, nudging Vanir back with a grin. "Dang it" Vanir muttered under his breath- his hopes for a warm vanilla cream cheese cupcake were destroyed. "You better save a secret one for me then" Vanir said, almost pleading. "Lets get this red carpet out, and maybe I'll consider" Hazel replied teasingly.
fruitbat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeybunchesofoats » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:47 pm

Prompt Day:
Goobie(s) Involved: Oko, Sanso
If art or writing, Partner? not today!
If Art, NPC? n/a
Entry:

"Okomori fly back and put me down or so help m-"

"Woah woah...hey now, using my full name? What the heck did I do to you?" Mori ignored Sanso's shouts and flapped his wings twice, taking them higher. Sanso huffed as he clung onto the banner for dear life, he swore, Okomori just didn't understand that he could fall at any minute.

"Why can't you just place this yourself huh? If I knew you wanted to hang this so high I would have said no!!" His body was being tossed around like a ragdoll. Eventually he was able to jump off and on top of a nearby pillar. Still holding on to the other end of the banner, he pinned it to the center.

"There, look as long as you take it over to the pillar closest to you it'll be even and then we can get back down to the beach." The goobie sat down, breathing deeply and dramatically to make his distress more notable to his friend.

"Alright....flying back to see...and...perfect! You're right San, this looks great!" Oko flew back down to the ground and immediately started to leave to work on setting up the decorations.

"Hey! Bat brains, get back here what do you think you're doing?! Hey!!" Sanso called from atop the pillar to no avail.

"Hmmm...I wonder what kind of flowers the princess likes best. Roses? Lilies? Can you even get flowers on a beach?" Okomori mumbled under his breath as he walked out of sight.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
When you become untouchable,
you're unable to touch.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello! Oats/Dante, He/They
Psych, Video games, Art, Anime
Links: Baltics, Toyhouse, DA
Sig insp: Midas

╚═════════════════════════╝

honeybunchesofoats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadcat » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:51 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: Veen and Fidd
Partner: Rinsea
If Art, NPC?: Yes
--
Color, it was all about color.

When Veen had a task assigned to her she took it very seriously. 

Sure, it was a light-hearted task, a light event, and yet, she wanted it to be perfect.

The place  was going to look like the sea had invaded the land, with all sorts of fish and coral decorations.

And yet, one essential  thing.

Yellow and white flowers, hyacinths to be exact.

The perfect pop of color foR the blue atmosphere, yet not enough to drAg alL the attention way from everything else.

There was also an entire coral reef made out of balloons, and tons of different streamers and decorations around.

As Veen showed Jason around, he stared in slight awe at the feel of the room,

"–And Fidd is going to take care of the food n stuffs-!" She spoke quickly, more excited than usual.

Truth is, she actually quite liked working stuff like this. For other she knew were nice. 

Edit: I PUT THE WRONG ART NOOOO IT WAS JUST THE BG - fixed with Cast's permmission if it still counts ;A;
Last edited by Sadcat on Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Previously CatOwU
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sadcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solos » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:59 pm

Goobie(s) Involved: [koda] [bayley]
If art or writing, Partner? writing w/o a partner-!
If Art, NPC? no
Entry:
The girls on their typical beachfront walk, hand in hand, notice a dusty blue goobie frantically running 'round, decorations in hand . "Should we go and help them out you think-?" Koda asks her partner as their joined hands slow from their typical swinging motion . Koda notices Bayley's furrowed brow on their overall confused look and stature so nods her head in the direction of the establishment where Bayley now noticed the frantic goobie running around . "Yeah I don't see why not ." Bayley replies with her voice highering a bit .

Once the duo walk to where they saw the goobie running around before, they could hear the goobie speaking to themself . "Ohh she'll be here soon 'n I hardly have anything set up-!" The worried goobie exclaims . "Do you need help-?" Koda speaks up causing the goobie to jump a little as they though they were alone . "Oh my-! You startled me-! Yes I do need help but.. I don't want to take any time out of your day ." Bayley speaks up "We don't mind stopping by to help out, 'can promise you that-!" "Oh-! Well thanks then, I.. don't really have any plans for where things should go so it's your choice-!-" The 2 goobies start nodding while looking around the room seeing the vibe the already placed decorations are setting . "-Oh-! I'm Jason by the way, nice to meet'cha ." "Oh-! It's very nice to meet you aswell, I'm Koda and this is Bayley-!" she introduces herself aswell as her girlfriend while walking over to the decorations set in a box . "Lovely names you 2-! Shall we get to decorating now-? "Yes-!!" The duo said at once smiling widely .

The decorations consisted of pearly seashell printed items such as streamers and table cloths . Once everything was set up nicely everyone stood back and admired their work . "This looks so amazing-! Thank you so much you 2, would you like to stay for the party-?" Jason asked the polite goobies . The duo then looked at eachother smiling widely, "Sure why not-!" Koda says as she accepts the offer .

solos | she/they | ✸--
hi hi :D -!! 1# seungmin enjoyer
go n follow my best friend-!! <3
discord; solos. | th purge ‶ ☼ ″
shop | boyf | goos | cats | - © -
solos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups