Kalon readopts - Winners posted!!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon readopts

Postby Lex. » Sun May 15, 2022 10:43 am

Entering for Alfredo and Toarpe Wincruncher!
Username:
Alfredo’s new name:
Toarpe Wincruncher’s new name:
Prompt: (500 words max or a comic (10 panels max))

Entering for Cashew!
Username:
Cashew’s new name:
Prompt: Design their pet rock!
Short explanation: (optional, 50 words max)

res!

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sun May 15, 2022 3:42 pm

Username: shortstop
Alfredo’s new name: Miami
Toarpe Wincruncher’s new name: Tampa
Prompt: [442/500 words]
Camera, flashlights, spirit box, and two cans of soda. These items made up the perfect ghost hunting kit. Tampa rustled through the backpack he had prepared, once again making sure that all of their supplies were securely in there. Looking up, he nodded to Miami, who replied with a grin.
They were ready to take on the forest.
Miami took the lead out of the house while Tampa carried their equipment. Ancient pine trees loomed ominously over their heads, casting long shadows and making the night seem impossibly dark. Tampa shuddered, but kept up with Miami as the other little Kalon strode ahead. It was a good thing that they had the flashlights. The path they had planned out earlier that day would surely disappear in the darkness.
They reached the clearing that they had previously identified as a prime location. Miami stopped and turned back to his brother, making sure that they hadn't gotten separated.
"Are you ready?" Miami asked Tampa. "This is going to be so cool."
"I hope so," Tampa hummed, pulling the camera out of his bag. "Did you want your soda now, or?"
"Later," Miami replied. "We have to focus right now. Did you bring the spirit box?"
"Yup!" Tampa said, already getting it out. "Where did you want it?"
"Put it right in the middle over there," Miami pointed.
Tampa did so while his brother set up the camera. Once it was ready, they regrouped and sat down a little ways away from the box. It began to play the garbled radio static that would help the brothers talk to any spirits that decided to join them. Miami began asking questions.
"Is anyone here?" he called out into the darkness.
Both brothers leaned forward slightly, ears straining to hear a response.
"...ou...t..."
"Did you hear that?!" Miami whispered excitedly. Tampa hushed him.
"...out...get out...get out get out getout getout!"
The clearing suddenly exploded with sound. The spirit box fell over, all by itself. Tampa's blood ran cold as he heard the distinct sound of footsteps running towards them.
"We have to go. Like, now," Tampa hissed, grabbing on to Miami's arm.
The look of terror on Miami's face told Tampa that they were in a world of trouble. Without another word, the two Kalons bolted back towards their house. Tampa felt only relief when their back door finally came into view. They pushed their way inside, hastily locking the door before running to the room they shared. Tampa frowned, noticing that all of the colour had drained from Miami's face.
"What's wrong?"
Miami looked like he wanted to cry.
"I dropped the camera in the woods."
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Mon May 16, 2022 2:21 am

Username:
Alfredo’s new name:
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fuzzyfurball1 » Mon May 16, 2022 3:33 am

Entering for Cashew!

Username: Fuzzyfurball1
Cashew’s new name: I almost kind of wanna keep the name! It fits really well
Prompt: Image
Short explanation: What's better than one rock? Two! I believe that they at first found a rock, and out of fun decided to paint a face on it and make it a special bow. However, over time they grew worried that their rock friend was getting lonely when they were away. So, Cashew went out on a very difficult journey in search of a new rock (In reality it took a few minutes, but don't tell them that). And, with the help of their old rock buddy, made them a bow too! So they could be matching :) now all of them are the best of friends, and Cashew still talks to them sometimes like they can speak back. (Hey, who knows! Maybe one day they will. Let the little guy keep dreaming!)
fuzy / kipper she / they ( + any )

art / th /
fuzzyfurball1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawberrymwilk » Mon May 16, 2022 3:36 am

Username:
Alfredo’s new name:

Entering for Cement and Jawbreaker!
Username:
Cement’s new name:
Jawbreaker’s new name:
Prompt: Draw what their room looks like!
Explanation: (optional, 100 words max)

Entering for Cashew!
Username:
Cashew’s new name:
Prompt: wip!
Short explanation: (optional, 50 words max)

┌───────┐
.............strawberry
..............she/he
.............nb lesbian
..........lavender glade
..............storage

..........art by whitehund
└───────┘
strawberrymwilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cyrano » Mon May 16, 2022 5:28 am

Username: s-simplicity
Alfredo’s new name: Nimerie
Toarpe Wincruncher’s new name: Vinemere
Prompt: (500 words max) tip
Cyrano

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _silentsiren_ » Mon May 16, 2022 6:37 am

Username: _silentsiren_
    Alfredo’s new name: n/a
    Toarpe Wincruncher’s new name: n/a
    Prompt:

Today was the day! They were going to start a new ghost hunting show and with all of the weird noises they heard in the night, it certainly had to be haunted. Suited up with flashlights, a bag full of snacks, and their mom's camera they were set for the night. The twins nodded to each other, as if a silent pact had been made.

They were going to catch a ghost on video!

With the help of their mom, they set up camp, waiting for nightfall. "I did some research on this area-" It was in poorly scribbled writing, "Apparently a little girl used to live here... Then... she drowned in the creek! Her name is Emily, and if you hear her sing... run! She's luring in children to play her games!"

Alfredo rolled her eyes and chuckled, checking over the equipment a few more times as her sister spoke. "Beware... She eats children! The louder the crunching of bones... the closer she is!" The two giggled at the made up story, not even sure if they would find anything.

As night came, the noises grew creepier and creepier until they slowly scoot closer and closer together. "Hey.. Toarpe... Do you think we should go back inside? I don't wanna be out here anymore..."

The two huddled together, flashlight in hand as Alfredo looked around. "Should we...?" He looked to Toarpe and nodded slowly.

"E-Emily... Emily Knight?" Alfredo was barely able to speak above a whisper, only the blinking of the camera's recording light illuminating the area. Sick crunching noises filled the air as the two clung together, shaking uncontrollably now. "BONES!! SHE'S EATING THE BONES OF THE OTHER CHILDREN!!!"

They both wailed and dropped everything, taking off back into the safety of their home. Alfredo and Toarpe stayed under the covers all night before they went to back to their hunting location during the day.

Carefully, they picked up the camera which by some miracle had some battery left. The pair reviewed the footage, feeling the goosebumps rise on their skin as they got to the part where they ran away. The flashlight had flickered on and shined light onto a raccoon that had found it's way into their snack bag.

The camera was shut in a swift movement, a bright red blush of embarrassment on their faces. "Maybe... next time we don't open our snacks while we ghost hunt."

"And this footage never sees the light of day again."

╔══════════════╗
.cat - they/she/he - parent.
╚══════════════╝
about me:
° horror movie enthusiast!
° digital artist
° garfield enjoyer
° comfy clothes > anything else
╔══════════════╗
|ask me about anything i like
╚══════════════╝
° collecting stickers/trinkets
° death note
° dead by daylight
° the walking dead !!!
° EVIL DEAD !!
╔══════════════╗
. _silentsiren_ on discord !!!
╚══════════════╝

[ to-do ] [ request a comm ]
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
▌║
_silentsiren_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHIFTING TENDONS » Mon May 16, 2022 6:41 am

Entering for Cement and Jawbreaker!
    Username: SHIFTING TENDONS
    Cement’s new name: Stargazer
    Jawbreaker’s new name: London
    Prompt: Draw what their room looks like!
    brb gonna learn how to use blender
    Explanation: Stargazer's' side is colorful and a bit messy, covered top to bottom in things he likes. London's is clean and minimal, with some stuffed animals on their bed and some fairy lights. (subject to change)
Forrest • He/Him • Audhd • Anxious • Adult • 💜 🩵 | Lf art!
SHIFTING TENDONS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Mon May 16, 2022 7:25 am

Username: Mnemosyne
Alfredo’s new name: Jasper
Toarpe Wincruncher’s new name: Amelie
Prompt:
You pop the unlabeled DVD you bought at the pawn shop for 10 cents into your DVD player. What could it be? Never before seen footage of the Loch Ness monster? Someone's home video of their grandma's 80th birthday party?

As two kits pop up on screen, you realize it's somewhere in between. They're bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, grins shining bright even in the dim lighting.

"My name's Jasper!" the one on the right pipes up.

"And I'm Amelie," the other chimes in.

"This is Jasper and Amelie's Ghost Hunting Adventure!!" Jasper says, scowling as Amelie smacks him.

"It was supposed to be Jasper and Amelie's Ghost Extravaganza!!"

Jasper rolls his eyes in an exaggerated manner. "We can decide on the proper name later. But today we're filming our first ghost hunting adventure! We're going to the cemetery around the corner."

"I read in a book that the new moon is the best time to look for them," Amelie says seriously. She shakes a lock of hair out of her eyes. "So we have to go tonight! We even brought some candles for the ghosts."

"I told her that the candles were stupid."

The two of them glare at each other for a moment before the tension bleeds away. "Anyways, we need to hurry! The sun's already gone down." You notice that the footage has darkened quite a bit since they'd first started filming.

The journey to the cemetery is quick. "...I heard that there's a woman who haunts the cemetery that smells like roses," Amelie whispers into the quiet, the gate creaking open.

"Really? That's wicked!" Jasper replies. "Maybe we'll find her tonight..."

"Shh!" Amelie hisses suddenly, and the camera jerks to a stop, pointed into the hazy darkness. It's hard to see much of anything, but there might be a dark, smudged shape somewhere out there.

At first there isn't anything, but after a moment, you hear something that makes all the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

"Murder?"

A young woman's voice, unmistakable even through the tinny camera microphone. Amelie lets out a tiny squeak. There's the sound of movement.

"Hello? Is someone there?"

The voice sounds shaky, like whoever it belonged to had been crying. The movement starts to get closer.

"Sorry! I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry please rest in peace!" Amelie shouts. There's a shuffling as she begins throwing things in the direction of the blob (candles, you discover, after squinting at the footage). Then, the camera begins to shake horribly as the two kits sprint towards the cemetery gate and down the street.

When the camera refocuses, it's on the two pale-faced kits. Their eyes are wide and terrified. "I'm pretty sure we just saw a real ghost," Jasper breathes. Amelie whimpers quietly. "I... we need to go home now."

With that, the mysterious footage ends, leaving a screen of static on the TV. You stare at the screen for long afterwards. Did you actually just see a ghost?

[ 498 / 500 ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes