πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Artist Applications!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Artist Applications!

Postby SunflowerAspen » Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:43 pm

Username + user ID SunflowerAspen #1015838
Tell me a bit about this werm!
This pretty werm is a pastel sky werm! This werm usually goes outside during dawn and dusk, when the sky is getting soft and pale. She enjoys playing with humans, and is found to be very friendly. When it starts getting too dark or too bright, she flies up and sleeps in the clouds, using her neck fluff and tail to camouflage herself.
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz?
I love adoptables, and I'd like to challenge myself. This species is incredibly cute, and i can see lots of options for creativity! Plus, i just think it would be very special to have someone adopt a werm that i created!
~Nyxxie~

~They/Them - Adult User - Horror/Pastel Aesthetics~

SunflowerAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainyli » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:32 pm

Username + user ID Rainy Kitten 897758

This is Dahlia! She likes reading, watching the sun rise, wearing fuzzy socks, and making candy/sweets for her friends :) she is rather soft spoken, and can be a bit shy at times, but she's never afraid to stand up for what she believes is right.

This werm thinks they're a fox! Shhh, don't tell them otherwise, you'll hurt their feelings :( they like burrowing, eating berries, and howling at the moon. Sorry there's no watermark; I traced the base and forgot to add that part :")
(I'm planning to design a few more as well)

1. They're so heckin cute
2. I like designing characters but I don't ever use them after that lol
3. It would help me practice my art/design skills
4. like making other people happy
5. It just sounds super fun!

EDIT: I swear on my life I didn't plaigerize SunflowerAspen's work, we just had similar ideas ahahaha
Last edited by Rainyli on Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
Rainyli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fishkin » Fri Mar 04, 2022 7:28 pm

Username + user ID Fishkin + 644246
Tell me a bit about this werm! This wermz fur is soft to the touch, the icing that covers his fur is sticky and sweet, a matcha flavoring to it. His whole purpose is to sort of be a snack, the little fluffy munchkin like balls that make up his tail can be pulled off (painless I promise) and eaten, they're filled with a green creme that taste similar to his icing. They regrow within the week, and if no one eats them he plucks them off himself because they get too heavy to carry around. Maybe you could start a bakery with a bunch of these wermz....
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? (I'm writing this at 2 am forgive me if it's not coherent)
I'm an artist for two other umas! I really enjoy what I do, I like the creativity of Wermz and they've got so much potential for so many different types and i like the fact that there's litters and raffles, everyone gets a chance!!
ImageImage
ImageImage
Image||Fishy||Artist|| Adult||Sig anim by me||Image
Credit
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fishkin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deify » Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:13 am

Username + user ID Ghoul #49676
❝This werm is bouncing around all over the place! They can't seem to sit still and are buzzing with energy. Typically they're found getting into all sorts of mischief whether it's eating your houseplants or knocking things off shelves. They're a bit of a chaotic wild child.❞

I thought maybe a fantasy based wildcat theme might be cute and ended up with this. I wanted to do some simple line edits to reflect and make them look a little more wild-cat like!

I really love the species, I think they're absolutely adorable! I also really like the community so far as well from interacting with others in the discord. I like the different tails and the versatility of the species as a whole.

Username + user ID Ghoul #49676
❝This werm has a long scaled tail and demon-like horns sprouting from it's head. The temperature around it somehow feels warmer. The looks it gives you makes you feel uncomfortable. You feel as though it must be up to something.❞

I also had this idea floating around, I like trying to submit at least two designs for apps. This little werm was inspired to be more imp-like or dragon like! Hence the horns and tail.

I really love the species, I think they're absolutely adorable! I also really like the community so far as well from interacting with others in the discord. I like the different tails and the versatility of the species as a whole.
β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬

❝ ❝
we're 𝐅 𝐎 𝐎 𝐋 𝐒
whether we d a n c e or not
so we might as well 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxπƒπ„πˆπ…π˜ β†  he/him
xxxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxxxβ€’=»‑«=β€’

β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
Deify

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Love Potions » Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:53 pm

Username + user ID S h i r a 1031633
#1- star eye: this was I was really just testing out medibang on my phone and this is the design I did. Simple and sweet

#2- I love lemons: this one is another sweet and simple design. I really love lemons so I tried a lemon themed one.

#3- I spy with my little eyes... A chameleon: this one is based on a chameleon lizard, this one is an edited lines wermz artist entry

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I'd like to join the Wermz artist team because I can help bring more of a variety within the species community. Based on real animals to mythical creatures, to unusual alien like wermz to normal wermz. I really enjoy this species and thought this would be a great place to stick my foot in the door for gaining closed species artist experience.
Love Potions

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KandieFloofsterLoch » Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:52 pm

Username + user ID KandieFloofsterLoch + 1027847
This Werm is just an orange inspired werm I wanted to do something simple but also try drawing some fruits as well so I picked tangerines specifically
I wanted to try and do line edits in this one and have like a dreamy-plushie-fairy vibe so I added a cat plushie and little horns and a moon on the Werm's rear end since I thought it can help tie the design together. I was being a bit experimental with this design

Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? I think the bases and designs for Wermz is really cool and id love to help you guys out making designs and such. I also want to try doing more pixel art so being an artist for Wermz can help me improve on my pixel art skills while also be a part of the community more. I also think I might as well try out to be an artist for Wermz too since ive never been an artist for a species/pixel adopts before.
KandieFloofsterLoch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸ“€WermzπŸ“€ Artist Applications! - AttieChan

Postby attiechan » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:40 am

Username + user ID AttieChan (I'm fairly new to worms so I don't think I have an ID yet ,,)
Hes a little troll! No really... his design is inspired by Orcs and trolls! I also wanted to go more bright and fun with his colors while also keeping it simple bc, who doesn't love a hot pink lil troll!?
Again, I wanted to keep it simple but, this Werm has some more line edits! I just love this palette sm! This shade of blue is one of my fav colors! Also I added purple to break it up as not to have too much blue!
I've always wanted to work on a closed species but no longer have the time to make my own (at least for now! maybe someday ) so I would like to work as an artist for one! And wermz are just so so cute! I also had a lot of fun making these guys!

he/him | neurodivergent (adhd & asd) | mlm | COMMISSIONS CLOSED ----✦ ✦ ✦
Hi! I'm Attie!
Feel free to trade with me! Sometimes I get confused easily so please be patient with
me and use tone indicators when possible :3
toyhou.se | attiechan's art store | trade thread | wishlist | - Β© -
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby castiiian » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:41 pm

Username + user ID castiiian | 191967
      they're probably littermates and neither have edits. i just wanted to show the difference/experiment with designs being either purely pixel or soft brush, without making too drastically different design qualities :0c
      werms are cute :"3c variety is the spice of life and i like having different projects i can participate in
xxxxx
xxx
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my mΝ™Μ₯αΊ‘Ν•Μ Ν•ΝšΜ²nΜ«ΜΊΜ¬ΜΊΜ©Ν‡Ν•nΝ‰Μ©Μ ΝšΜ Μ²Ν“erΜ  ⚝
↝↝↝ watch your back when you can't watch mine !!!

╔══════════════════════╗
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
xxxx
CAST | he/they | catboy, gamer, eclown
  • discord + toyhou.se: castiiian
    i read all pms, but don't always reply,
    pls poke me if u need a response!
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘

β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
xxx ⚝ copycat tryna cop my gΜ–Μ–Μ₯̲̦̟alm̯͍̹͚̘oΝ™r̦͚ ⚝
↝↝↝ why so sad, bunny? can't have mine !!!
castiiian
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunflowerAspen » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:08 am

Just another since i'm really excited about these guys <3

Username + user ID SunflowerAspen #1015838
Tell me a bit about this werm! This is a dappled mountain goat werm!! I love goats a lot and thought making one with curly horns into a werm would be fun :D
Why would you like to be an artist for wermz? Like last time, I'm just really interested in werms themselves, and the idea of being able to make them is exciting. I've always wanted to join a project like this and wanna improve my pixel art over time to improve my werms <3
~Nyxxie~

~They/Them - Adult User - Horror/Pastel Aesthetics~

SunflowerAspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meisxinyi » Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:10 am

yep marking. also, what apps do you guys use? any free ones? because I can never do line edits without making it look like a blob-
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ
    β–ˆ

M E I S X I N Y I
    (she/her)
    ➀
    FREE UMAS!! Pm me :]. Most of them are either on hiatus or closed so beware...

β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

➀
    Toyhouse
    β€’
    Deviantart