Kalon Community Raffle [CLOSED, ROLLED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Community Raffle [OPEN]

Postby χaphan » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:31 am

Username + User ID#:
Ðestiel #274918
I am still very new to this community but I have never felt this much love, acceptance and happiness in a community like this one. I felt welcome and at home the second I joined and was greeted. And you all just keep on adding this joy and smile to face. The only feedback I have is kind words and praise. The staff is amazing, kind, polite and understanding. The rules are easy to read and understand and should you have any trouble with anything, there's always someone who'll listen and guide you if needed. So all I can really say is keep it up! You all are doing an amazing job, and I'm proud to be a part of this community - You all are like one big family and I love it so much~ so thank you all and keep on being awesome c:
──-────────────────────
Dress-up-aholik - always looking for
wishlist items, so send a trade!

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███░█████████████████ █
──-────────────────────
She/her - adult : Feel free to dm/pm.
Always looking for wl items
My art shop & My Tarot Reading shop

────────────────────-──
███░█████████████████ █
███░█████████████ █
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──-───────────────
coding credit

───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
───────────────-──
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
───────────────-──
███░█████████████ █
χaphan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mnemosyne » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:32 am

Username + User ID#: Mnemosyne & 249050
Feedback: i'd love to see more events or some little mini-events! development events in particular are really nice c: even just something short that lasts for a week or so would be nice!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

league of legends trash Image

Syne | she/her | trade with me | kalons | mandy ♥ | snow ♥

icon by Aeryn

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mnemosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MuddyPawprints » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:32 am

Username + User ID#: branded + 969115
Feedback: id love to see staff birthday kalons for events! as raffles or comps maybe? like how cs does pets for staff birthday. as for events id also love to see themed events like beach, forest, etc

for rules and guidelines id love to see more traits added to kalons! theres so much creative freedom we have but added traits could only help that grow, and it would be so much fun to see more traits! specifically more lower level traits like common or uncommon but any added trait would be a real treat

i also want to say how much i love kal staff and how much yall do for us, not because you have to but out of the goodness of your hearts. ive been helped out by staff more times than i can count and the kindess ive been show has really lifted my heart and made me feel welcome in the community. keep doing what youre doing staff!! we all love u so much!!
MuddyPawprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:33 am

Username + User ID#: ThatPinkThing [300398]
Feedback: This community is so huge and I wanted to shout out all the staff members because you guys do a great job running things!! I enjoy being part of the kalon community because I’ve gotten to connect with other users and be silly and talk about shared interests.

One thing I’d love to see implemented is more structured nursery/adopts schedule. I know that staff are very busy with real life commitments, but I feel if we have/were to have a big enough crew, a schedule of sorts would keep me more interested in being active in main adopts.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:33 am

Username + User ID#: WolfWinter #28516
Feedback: I think it would be really cool to have an event where you need to explore to find out more about a mystery going on, and depending on what "team" you're on, depends on the outcome of what you find. To fully solve the mystery the teams would need to do some "coopetition". Could be as simple as meeting certain goals to unlock something new, or they may need to go on a scavenger hunt for clues to try and piece together the next piece of information, and could fit into the existing booth event structure.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance
WolfWinter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nia The Elf » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:35 am

Username + User ID#: Nia The Elf // 291523
Feedback: Just wanna say I really like all the events - big or mini - that have been going on (even if I don't participate in a lot of them, it's fun to see all the adopts and stuff!),, but more interactive events would be great - some mini games, win tickets to buy prizes, that sorta thing c:
Nia The Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookypuff » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:35 am

Username + User ID#: spookypuff / 779092
Feedback: i would really like some more non-owner events, or a time-sensitive (think a few hours) myo event with limited traits?

on another hand, thank you to all of the amazing staff!! you guys do SUCH an amazing job, seriously!
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OrangeSocks » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:36 am

Username + User ID#: OrangeSocks - 352680
Feedback: I am so grateful to have CS, and specifically kalons in my life. I've always loved to draw and write, but entering kalon contests and developing/designing kals encouraged me to try new things and push my art further and further. I got my first kalon in 2017 and this was the first time I ever drew her. Now I'm pursuing a BFA and I really have to credit kalons for being one of a handful of important launching points for me. I really got into collecting characters through this community and, while I was shy and quiet for much of my time in here, I've started to open up and talk to some awesome people. My kalons are some of my most treasured characters and I often think about them. Who knew a closed species could have such an impact on my life.

Orange - She/Her - kalons
    ------------------------------
    Nervous bean doing her best.
    Happy to chat! Lover of D&D,
    Star Trek, drawing, & cats!
OrangeSocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alckatraz » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:36 am

Username + User ID#: Alckatraz #932163
Feedback: [this can be an event suggestion, a rule or guideline you'd like to see, encouragement for the staff and community, really anything goes here there is no min or max <3

Although I didn't have time to get involved too much in the species lately, I absolutely loved the idea with the bird inspired Kalons.
I can't think about any major things to be improved, the community is amazing, the prompts are interesting and encourage to creativity. You're all doing an amazing job <3
╔════════════════════════╗
Katra | She/Her | Adult | ENTP

© | TH | Art Shop | Alckatraz#8667

╚════════════════════════╝
Alckatraz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ggez » Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:37 am

Username + User ID#: Legendary Shaman // 1006551
Feedback: I've actually just recently joined this lovely, rewarding community (won my first kalon very recently!) and I'm very happy to be here. I can't wait to see what happens with it in the future ^^ You guys work so hard for the sake of the community and it's honestly very refreshing to see. Keep up the amazing work! <3
ggez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me