[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ Official Clan Readopt Hub ]

Postby SLUGTHEORY » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:52 pm

(place your most preferred cats

Username (cs + site): LadyStardust
Clans: Marshclan, Moonclan(site)
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Marshclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 1 (not renaming them)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: They'd fit into Marshclan since the clan had fallen behind due to my inactivity and they would get the clan going again, and they could help for my future plans and the plot line, and could help me write a lot more and get more into story telling

ART SHOP
ᵀ ᴴ
ᴰ ᴬ
ᴬ ᶠ

previously known as LadyStardust!!

ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃᶜᵗ ᵐᵉ?
🎀ᵖᵐˢ: ᵒᵖᵉⁿ🎀
🎀ᴰⁱˢᶜᵒʳᵈ: SLUGTHEORY#3793🎀

SLUGTHEORY

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:59 pm

Marque
nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished

ImageImage
ImageImage
create a clan!!
adult ; they/them ; mentally ill
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Username: Simonpet
Clans: Forestclan, Cherryclan
Name of the clan your group is going to: Forestclan
Which group are you trying out for: Group 4 - Montjacfang & Asphodelblossom
How will this group fit into your clan?

I have two Bearstar kits in Forestclan: Commastorm and Robinpelt. But, seeing as these half-siblings grew up separately and are from different mothers, they would have no emotional connection beyond being sired by the same father. No, their role in the clan is to eventually make the tiny cracks in Forestclan worse.

The clan has been growing at a rapid pace for many moons and in response, (mostly) closed its borders to new members. As the number of new kits swell, this heralds an era where there is no more fresh blood and the only choices will be cats from other Forestclan families. This will mean that "forbidden relationships", or relations with cats from other clans, will become slightly more accepted in order to prevent...problems. For cats whose relatives are spread across many clans, like Bearstar's kits, this poses an additional problem: how will they avoid "contamination"?

Commastorm's line ends with her: she never wanted kits. Robinpelt's fate is still up in the air, assuming she can open herself up emotionally. Their two newfound half-siblings are a complete mystery. Is it worth it to introduce "new blood" that may prevent beneficial pairings with other clans in the future? Should cats with such family histories swear off kits? But, as clan history shows, vows can be broken which makes this an unreliable method of preventing this issue.

This will also help drive the division between cats whose kin all hail from Forestclan and cats who have kin in other clans. Although these types of relationships are more accepted during Applestar's time, that doesn't prevent a future leader who disapproves...

While this is obviously a long-term plan that unfortunately might not be shown to its fullest extent due to a busy schedule and lack of motivation, the thought is absolutely there and you'll probably see in my notes what plot points I hoped to eventually write about, including this one.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vampiress_fox » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:15 pm

Cats are listed in order of preference.

Username (cs + site): vampiress_fox
Clans: Hexclan and Jinxclan

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Jinxclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 012 (Crestkit will be changed to Crestingkit, but all others will stay the same)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?:This family unit will become an integral part of Jinxclan by making up a large portion of the teaching system for the many new kits that are populating the clan. They will participate in a schooling format that the clan is going to start by making a group training. The established warriors will train this litter as normal apprentices, and then when the large group of kits come of age they will become "student teachers" to help the established warriors train the younger kits.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 010 (names will remain the same)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: They will help train the newest members of the clan and be productive warriors. I have plans to make Ospreysong the mate to my deputy, Hawkfeather.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Cypressfeather
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Cypressfeather will help train the next generation and also help bring more males and new blood into the clan because i have so many females right now.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Flamestride
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Flamestride will help to diversify my bloodlines and bring new colors into he clan so that i do not have so many calicoes.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Heronfoot
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Heronfoot will become a permanent nursery resident, even though he is not a female, and help take care of the kits as much as he can.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Shadetooth
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Shadetooth will become a plot point later on in my story line for Jinxclan.
Last edited by vampiress_fox on Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
All Things Serve The Beam
Create-A-Parliament~Depository~My Raiders
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
~ Coding
xxxxxxxxxxx
vampiress_fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby |Winter| » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:29 pm

Username (cs + site): |Winter|
Clans: Flightclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Flightclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Shadetooth (keeping name)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: I've been planning a bit of a mutiny in the clan with one of my young toms, Thunderleap, being at the center. However, he's having a bit of trouble finding cats to join in on his plan. I think Shadetooth would be a great addition to this plot and would be a key player in the attempts to knock Froststar out of power.

Username (cs + site): |Winter|
Clans: Flightclan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Flightclan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Sparrowheart (keeping name)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: I just received a big cat with a big personality, Whitemask, and he's having a bit of trouble wooing any of the she-cats in the clan. I think Sparrowheart's outgoing yet sweet personality would be a great counter to his and would make both cats really happy.
she/her
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponz » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:20 am

Groups are ordered from greatest to least in preference!

Username (cs + site): ponz
Clans: SpruceClan, Golden Kingdom
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Golden Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 008 -- Oaktuft (Osprey's Beak), Morningpaw (Young Owl), Hawkpaw (Young Hawk)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Oaktuft and her kits travelled for what felt like an eternity, making their way out of the Twolegplace and into the wilderness that LaurelClan always steered clear of. It was a hard few weeks, after the fire. The trio had to learn how to survive in a brand-new environment, while still searching for somewhere new that they could call home. Morningpaw and Hawkpaw's sibling bickering made things harder still, but Oaktuft pressed onwards. More than anything, she wanted her kits to have the chance to finish growing up in a stable, happy environment. After nearly a moon's time on the road, they stumbled upon a massive castle on a hill. A cluster of unfamiliar but friendly cats met them there, welcoming the mother and her kits into their home like old friends. Sensing her opportunity, Oaktuft was quick to join their number and to request new mentors for Morningpaw and Hawkpaw. With a new name of Osprey's Beak, she watched as Morningpaw and Hawkpaw (now Young Owl and Young Hawk) slowly grew accustomed to the new way of life and bonded with the other cats their age. It was everything she'd ever hoped for for them. In the meantime, Osprey herself hardly had the chance to be lonely before the other Kingdom cats embraced her into their fold. In particular, the mother of two kits around the age of her own, Honeybee's Wing, caught her eye. While initially uncertain about Honeybee's sharp edges and cold demeanor, Osprey slowly got to know the softer side of the other knight; they bonded over parenthood and their pasts, and shared in training for the annual Tournament. Before she knew it, Hawk and Owl were becoming knights themselves, Osprey was mentoring her own squire, and Honeybee had become a permanent fixture in the little family's life. As Hawk and Owl heckled their mother gently, coaxing her to ask the other knight to become her mate, Osprey was certain of one thing: she'd never been so happy before.

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: SpruceClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Cypressfeather (Cypressheart)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Cypressfeather, with no mate and no family to speak of, set off alone after the dissolution of LaurelClan. It was easier that way, not having to worry about anyone else but himself. Lonely, but easy. Eventually, he found his way into the untouched wildnerness some ways away from the city LaurelClan called home before the fire. The mountains just beyond it were cold, much colder than anything the old territory ever threw his way, but with his thick fur, Cypressfeather could tolerate it. That was what drove him to the mountains, because surely, there wouldn't be anyone else to fight with for resources. What other cat would be crazy enough to live in the mountains? Cypressfeather did his best, but surviving there alone was no joke. He was just starting to consider returning to the Twolegplace when a group of unfamiliar clan cats stumbled apon his tiny hideaway in one of the caves at the mountain's base. The cats took one look at his protruding ribs, and before Cypressfeather could protest, dragged the older tom back to their home camp to nurse back to health. Being cared for again was surprisingly nice. He allowed their leader, Sparrowstar, to give him a new suffix after he'd recovered and joined SpruceClan's number out of gratitude, not quite willing to part with his full name but also looking to move on from his past. For the distinct white markings on his chest, Cypressfeather became known as Cypressheart. Cypressheart was somewhat intimidated by the sheer friendliness of these rugged mountain cats, so unlike the ones he was used to, but he eventually warmed to them and threw himself wholeheartedly into the clan's day-to-day. His wisdom earned him many friends, but none so close as Cricketpounce. The other tom, in need of a companion after several tragedies, quickly bonded with Cypressheart, and the duo became nearly inseparable.

Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Golden Kingdom
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 007 -- Adderstrike (Ferret's Claw), Mottledfur
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: When Adderstrike and Mottledfur set off on their own, they were expecting to be welcomed into one of their neighboring clans, and for life to continue on as (relatively) normally as possible. But after the fire, every rogue in Twolegplace was on edge, and both siblings were chased out of the city before they could even try to figure out where to head next. Lost, confused, and at the mercy of fate, all that Adderstrike and Mottledfur could do was keep on walking. Where to, they were uncertain, but there was surely someone out there that could help them out. Through forests and caves, over mountain passes and rivers swollen with floodwaters, the siblings trekked, hunting intermittently and snatching bits of sleep where they could. Their exhausting trip finally ended the day they stumbled upon a lush grassy plain, where a plucky little white cat jumped out to greet them. She introduced herself as Cloud's Drift and demanded stories of where they'd come from as she guided the weary travellers back to a massive castle resting atop one of the many rolling hills. Adderstrike and Mottledfur, happy to no longer need to travel, readily agreed to join this unconventional clan of sorts. Adder agreed to take on a new name, though Mottledfur was adamant that she keep her former title as a way to remember her past. Both warriors, now knights of the Kingdom, were now able to spend their days sharing stories of LaurelClan to curious listeners like Cloud, or going on hunts for pleasure, or even getting to know the other cats they now called clanmates. Mottledfur in particular becomes quite close to Jaggedscar, finding solace in another cat unwilling to let go of their clan roots, and to the mysterious River's Melody, while Ferret's Claw throws himself headfirst into becoming the best mentor possible to every single squire he can get his paws on.
-
Last edited by ponz on Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariento » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:32 am

Username (cs + site): Ariento on both
Clans: Kin of the Wildflower and SuburbClan
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: SuburbClan
Which cat/group are you trying out for: Group 2 (names will stay the same)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: After LaurelClan was scattered by the fire, siblings Squirrelcall and Liontuft stayed with each other and their respective kits. The family of four tried their best to uphold Clan customs on their own, but it was difficult. Leafbare came, and prey was scarce. Tempted by the scent of kittypet food, Featherkit was lured into a twoleg trap. The other three tried their best to free him, but their efforts bore no fruit. The twolegs came to check on the trap, and Squirrelcall, Liontuft, and Bloomwhisker refused to abandon their young relative, which resulted in them being caught in nets and taken along with Featherkit. Instead of being sent to a shelter, the ferals were adopted by a former fosterer, who didn't want to see them go into a shelter where their feral behavior would render them unadoptable. She hoped to socialize them and at least get them used to her.
After a few days, the family began to grow used to their new lifestyle. They realized that their new housefolk only wanted what was best for them, and though they missed Clan life they recognized that they had a future as kittypets. When their owner was convinced that they would return, she let them roam during the day. It was during their daily explorations that they met Angelstar. Born a kittypet, she had created her own Clan for kittypets who roamed during the day and returned home at night. Angelstar was thrilled to meet cats who were born to a Clan, and the family was happy to find a Clan that accomodated their new life as kittypets. When Angelstar asked the family to join, they happily agreed. It may not have been the Clan life they were used to, but it was still a Clan, and by the dark forest if they were going to have to live as kittypets they were going to cling to as much of Clan life as they could.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Shadetooth
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Leafbare was not easy on Shadetooth. Prey was scarcer than it had been in any previous year - or perhaps it only felt that way because Shadetooth was alone, LaurelClan having been destroyed in a great blaze. But that was what led Shadetooth to beg for kittypet slop on a twoleg's porch. He promised himself it would be a one-time thing. Then only twice. No, just three times, just enough to stay strong. But before he knew it he was a regular visitor to the twoleg. And one day, when he was invited inside the warm twoleg den, he waltzed inside and didn't look back. What would Bearstar think of me now? came the thought in the back of his head. But he didn't care. He'd rather live a shameful kittypet life than starve or freeze out of pride.
The twoleg moved to a new neighborhood, and took Shadetooth with them. In this new neighborhood, Shadetooth met Angelstar, leader of SuburbClan. Nostalgia for Clan life led Shadetooth to take up Angelstar's offer to join the non-traditional Clan, and Angelstar was always eager to hear tales of Shadetooth's life in LaurelClan.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: Cindertuft
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Cindertuft did not leave his home willingly. Rendered a loner after the great fire, the harshness of leafbare had sent him farther and farther away from his personal territory in search of prey. Hunger had made him careless, and when he chased a squirrel onto a thunderpath he had been completely oblivious to the monster speeding towards him. A jolt of pain in his flank, and he was sent flying towards the edge of the thunderpath. The last thing he saw was a twoleg emerging from the monster and heading towards him.
When Cindertuft awoke, he was covered in what reminded him of cobwebs, but much sturdier. He was sore all over, and he stank of twoleg, but he was alive. The twoleg from the monster had rescued him and brought him to the cutter to be healed.
The days dragged on as Cindertuft recovered in the twoleg den. He wasn't exactly thrilled to be living the life of a kittypet, but he appreciated that the twoleg had saved his life. By the time Cindertuft had fully recovered, he'd come to develop a bond with his rescuer. So when he was allowed out during the day, he made sure he was back by sunset.
During one of his daily outings, he met Angelstar, who invited him to join SuburbClan. Glad to have a Clan that he could be part of without abandoning his housefolk, Shadetooth happily joined. Angelstar was happy to have a Clanborn cat who could tell stories of the real Clans join, and Cindertuft was just happy to be a Clan cat again.
ImageImage
Image Image
Ariento

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:13 pm

Shh I'm marking this threadd
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:51 am

Username (cs + site): sharpiesandhamilton
    Clans: chessclan, katter av den frosne øya, aviaryclan
    Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: chessclan
    Which cat/group are you trying out for: group one !! smallheart (ambreheart) & asterwind (wapitiwind)
    How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: smallheart and asterwind barely escaped from laurelclan with their lives, the flames licking at their heels as smallheart struggled to keep his mate safe. they had just learned the magnificent news that asterwind was pregnant with smallheart's kits, and so he immediately set out to discover clans in nearby areas. smallheart returned carrying news of a clan in the mountains, and they spent several sunrises chasing the mysterious clan. when they joined, smallheart took on the name ambreheart and asterwind took on the name wapitiwind. ambreheart began hunting night and day, patrolling the borders to prove to himself that he earned his right to stay instead of being let in through pity for his pregnant mate. his bond with wapitiwind grew strained as the days to her kitting grew closer, but their troubles and worries were washed away as they welcomed their kits into the world. they named them after the fire that drove them from their former home, knowing the fire had created the opportunity for them to discover chessclan and the wonderful life they were experiencing there. wapitiwind's sleep was troubled by dreams of the fire for several moons before she began to settle, even having a second litter with ambrewind after her first litter received their cavalier name. ambreflame became close friends with rookstar while wapitiwind and butterflyleap became as thick as thieves, never separated unless with their mates. their life ultimately is a peaceful one, undisturbed (except by my plot that I refuse to reveal) until they join the elders' den. they live their last days in peace, surrounded by their kits, grandkits, and maybe even a great-grandkit or two. they were happy with their simple life, and then they spent their days in étoileclan watching their family grow and grow, eventually joined by all their kits.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LooneyLani » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:02 pm

there about to be a lot,, i'm sorry you have vry pretty cats XDD

Username (cs + site): LooneyLani
Clans: Misted Waters + Moonclan (cs)
Name of the Clan your cat/group is going to: Misted Waters
Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 008 (oaktuft - oak, morningpaw - morning, hawkpaw - hawk)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Having previously heard some of the whispered rumours surrounding the group living within the fog, Oaktuft felt quite apprehensive walking the border with her two kits, as a mother she worried for their safety, but as a small trio of now wondering loners she needed to often think of keeping them all fed, healthy & protected. Eventually a few days pass where the trio toe the line of the borders, until one day they're approached by Meera herself, seemingly tired of waiting for the small family to make a decision. She escorts them back to the camp, helping Oak herd the two younger ones through the dense fog. Oak and her kits are fed as soon as they arrive and given their own shelter to settle down in, the mother appreciates the group giving them their privacy to sort their own thoughts. Eventually she makes the decision to stay, seeing that the group seems quite capable of caring for her and her two kits without trouble.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 012 (crestkit - crest, stonekit - stone, cloverkit - corma, lakekit - lake, cinnamonkit - cinnamon, marigoldkit - mora, featherkit - feather)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: The seven kits are quite the perfect fit for Misted, all are old enough to no longer reside in a nursery, though the mothers of the group take it upon themselves to each foster the siblings and give them all the care they could need as they grow. The siblings will likely grow close with their teachers and foster mothers, the group trying their hardest to fill the empty gaps the kits might have after losing their birth clan.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 011 (streamfur - stream, larkkit - lark)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Streamfur's concerns would be similar to those of Oaktuft, her daughter being her priority. However it's this protectiveness and love for her daughter that helps her decide to stay with the group. They accept the mother & daughter duo easily and without question, the nursery mothers & young helping the two settle in quickly and treating them as if they'd lived with them for moons. Streamfur appreciates the way the group treats Lark as if she'd grown up with them all.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: group 007 (adderstrike - striker, mottledfur - mottled)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: The sibling duo were content to stay on their own exploring the new world they'd found beyond their old clan home, however what they didn't expect was to get completely & utterly lost within the fog covering Misted Waters' territory. Their meeting with Misted's cats had been teasing from the start, a small patrol watching from within the dense fog as the siblings turned in circles, practically chasing their own tails. It didn't take long before the patrol's leader stepped out and helped the siblings navigate to their camp. The two were a little apprehensive at the start, but within a moon or two they were quite settled into the life of the group, and had even gotten better at fog navigation.

Which cat/group are you trying out for: 004 (asphodelblossom - asphodel, montjacfang - montjac)
How will this cat/group fit into your Clan?: Another sibling duo, though slightly more mature. The two knew they'd eventually have to join another group of cats, another clan, as they would prefer such a life compared to that of loners always on the move. Surprisingly they were better at navigating the fog, seeming to be able to find the less dense parts of the territory as they trekked through, though they still weren't quite used to tracking through it and therefore found themselves tumbling into a patrol before long. Instead of being met with defensive and angry felines, they all shared a laugh at the siblings' surprise before leading them to the camp, informing the duo they'd been tracking them awhile and were quite impressed with how far they'd been able to get on their own. The siblings stick mostly to themselves in the beginning but eventually relax and form bonds with multiple members of the group.
Last edited by LooneyLani on Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
aussie aussie | she/her | creds
AAARRRRMMMYYYYY borahae <3
existentially confused adult

feel free to use my referral code for some extra goodies ~ zqtk734ibl
LooneyLani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me