[VOK] Oddity Pride Outpost

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: [VOK] Oddity Pride Outpost

Postby Runnersback » Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:45 pm

Username:Runnersback
Pride:Pride of Safiri’s Oasis
Leader: Safiri
Leader's Info: Safiri is a kind and compassionate leader, he is a great listener and takes time to listen to all sides and accounts for each and every one.He will do peace talks before starting wars and holds conferences with his own pride and his alliance members.

Pride Info:Here is a link to the pride values so you can get a good sense of them!

Reason: The Reason Safiri’s pride wants to become allies with The Oddity Pride is that they both seek out strong,integral, honesty and divineness.They want to keep their homes safe from all malicious intent and foolishness.They find it refreshing for another pride to share some of its same values!

Anything Else:The pride of Safiri’s Oasis will take great care of their alliances in times of War & Peace.

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding Suggestion

Postby -Isabella- » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:27 pm

My Lion's Name: Hiroshi
Username: Isabella45
Your Lion's Name and Link: Charna
Random mutations?: I always allow for them in breedings!
When would you like to breed?: it would have to be this month or sometime in january/february or after
Anything else?: she is open for ic or ooc breedings if you are interested
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:37 pm

runnersback: Alliance accepted! If you're interested in either RPing or just head canoning (just chatting about it) the alliance and or how it happened, I am totally game. Just let me know!

Isabella: Oooh, I adore Charna, so I'd be very pleased to accept! My breeding cooldown ends on the 23rd this month, if that works for you? I'm not 100% sure if I'd prefer IC or OOC, but I'm fine with either option.
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:42 pm

That works out fine! I'm fine with breeding them then deciding if we want to keep it IC or OOC or we can talk about it now over pm. They will be her in character cub(s) in my pride for sure.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runnersback » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:10 pm

ToxicShadow wrote:runnersback: Alliance accepted! If you're interested in either RPing or just head canoning (just chatting about it) the alliance and or how it happened, I am totally game. Just let me know!

Isabella: Oooh, I adore Charna, so I'd be very pleased to accept! My breeding cooldown ends on the 23rd this month, if that works for you? I'm not 100% sure if I'd prefer IC or OOC, but I'm fine with either option.

I would love to do a rp in the future! Atm I’m just wildly busy and I need to drop a rp I’m currently doing because of everything! And I would love to talk and come up with character development also!

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups