Gear Deer Staff Apps Thread -- OPEN

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Gear Deer Staff Apps Thread

Postby minifun990 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Genealogist Application
Username:minifun990
How active are you on CS?Very, 7 days and quick checking throughout most the day along with a couple of hours here and there
Are you able to dedicate an unspecified amount of your time to Gear Deer?Yes
How are you Qualified for this Position?I once traced my own family tree back ten generations, and I like genetics.
Why Should I Pick You?I have too much spare time and I really like GD
Example Family Tree: here I have bigger versions availble
Last edited by minifun990 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Chaos » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:36 am

Discord Moderator Application
Username: General Chaos
Discord Tag: General Chaos
How active are you on CS? Very Often
Are you able to dedicate an unspecified amount of your time to Gear Deer? Yes ^^
How are you Qualified for this Position? I have made 2 channels, 1 currently running.
Why Should I Pick You? I would love to be part of the welcoming staff you have and i feel like i could really spice up the discord ^^
How Much Will You Be Chatting in the Discord? I try to hop on discord daily - tho some days i do fet a bit busy so i cant be on long ^^

((May apply for guest artist too when i find a place i can use pdf. files ^^))
General Chaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savor » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:58 pm

Still searching for additional proofreaders, discord moderators, and artists, and still needing a games master!
Savor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:00 am

Username: Steampunk_
Discord Tag: Aero#1637
How active are you on CS? on every day
Are you able to dedicate an unspecified amount of your time to Gear Deer? of course!
How are you Qualified for this Position? yes.
Why Should I Pick You? I would like to join Gear Deers Administration team because I like helping sites/adopts and users with any questions, concerns, problems, suggestion, etc. or just want to chat with me. I love helping others and tend to do more helping for others than myself, what can I say, I'm a very friendly and helpful person! Not only do I just help others I also like monitoring the threads to make sure that the rules are being followed and that there is no chaos, etc. on the threads. I love dedicating my spare time to volunteer for things, I am currently volunteering at my local animal shelter. I have also volunteered at senior bingo and volunteered when I was 13 years old at my old church's Summer Vacation Camp!
How Much Will You Be Chatting in the Discord? Iโ€™ll be chatting often.
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ†˜xxxxxxxxxxโ†™
๏ผญ๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ‰๏ฝƒ
โ†—xxxxxxxxxxโ†–
โ–
โ–
โ–
โ†ณ the voice of the soul !!
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
ImageImageImageImage Image
โ–
โ–
โ–
Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:15 pm

Games Master Application
Username:minifun990
How active are you on CS?Very, 7 days and quick checking throughout most the day along with a couple of hours here and there
Are you able to dedicate an unspecified amount of your time to Gear Deer? Yes
Suggest a Game: GD Themed hunger games, maybe more like paintball, with deer eliminated each day through the use of chance, until theres a final couple of winners. Another idea is writing/drawing contests of an deer's favourite activity for example
How are you Qualified for this Position? Im on a lot, and have a fair bit of creativity even if Im useless at art
Why Should I Pick You? Im on a lot so will be able to moderate the games thread well
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flicka » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:58 pm

Games Master Application
Username: Flicka
How active are you on CS? Everyday
Are you able to dedicate an unspecified amount of your time to Gear Deer? Yep
Suggest a Game:Acorns, it's like the cups game on lioden. Except with acorns as deer love them in the fall
How are you Qualified for this Position? I've had years of experience as one. I've been a mod for different proboards. (Meerkat Manor rpg, RFW the X series, Naruto Awaken Inside, A meerkat's Life are my longer ones) then there is here where i've moderated Fleafs, Turtle Mania where im a mod and line artist, and I help out Mikki (pixel boxes) and Ashii (Ashii Kitties) with their adoptable threads. I've also helped MegaCherrio with her former pixelbox adoptable Glovecats. I was a wonderful mod for Kiabs (kittens in a bottle) and Im an Artist for Windfarmers Cats. When I get bored and other staff members are overwhelmed I tend to ask if they'd like some help. I've been a longtime mod for Marble Cats, an artist for Volcara. Also I'm an admin of a popular warrior cats page. Being a mod is really what im most comfortable in and this is the closest to it other then discord but I dont use it.
Why Should I Pick You? Honestly I have a ton of characters I can use, and as long as I don't make the prizes I can handle it and finish games in a timely manner. When I last came up with a game, it was a guessing game for april fools. Each Admin picked a Dark Forest Cat and posted as them, at the end if players wanted to win a headshot of their warrior cat oc they had to guess who each Dark Forest Cat each admin was. No one got them all, but the ones that got closest won.
My Wmes~Senegal Zebras~Crownies
ImageImageImage
Now accepting Commissions!
Flicka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P H I L » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:21 pm

Games Master Application
Username: โ™› King โ™›
How active are you on CS? Iโ€™m on CS every day for at least one to two hours per day.
Are you able to dedicate an unspecified amount of your time to Gear Deer? Of course! Gear Deers is an amazing adopt, here, on CS.
Suggest a Game: Pick a chest
How are you Qualified for this Position? Ive been on the events team on multiple sites off of CS and I have experience planning, generating, etc. games. I enjoy creating unique games for adopts and sites.
Why Should I Pick You? I have experience with game planning and I enjoy creating unique games for users to play. I know how to communicate, plan, and sort out what kind of prize(s) that will be given out.
I really donโ€™t know what else to say. I hope you will consider me!
Staff Positions
ยทTranscendence (Admin)
ยทThe Creature Emporium (moderator)
ยทWarriors Livez 2 (Admin)
Volux Foxes (moderator)
She/herยทWriter
CoderยทArtist

P H I L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby End.Doom.Forgotten » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:05 am

Username:

Discord Tag: End.Doom.Forgotten#3938

How active are you on CS? Im on every day for 3+ hours per day.

Are you able to dedicate an unspecified amount of your time to Gear Deer? Of course!

How are you Qualified for this Position? I have 6+ years of admin/moderating experience.

Why Should I Pick You? I think you should pick me because im dedicated to helping Gear Deer adopters with any questions, problems, concerns, etc. they may have. I'm dedicated to help Gear Deer community and help make sure that there are no issues or keep issues to a minimum. I really enjoy helping others and this community looks amazing!

How Much Will You Be Chatting in the Discord? I'll be on every day to see how everyone is doing, start conversations and just communicate with everyone. I'll be on 7 days for at least an hour or 2.
EDFยทAdult
โ˜…FCDD Adopts- moderator
โ˜…Dremons Adopts- co-owner
โ˜…Chronos Adopts- owner
โ˜…Unipups Adopts- archivist
โ˜…The Creature Emporium- moderator
โ˜…Oekeanos Minks Adopts- moderator
โ˜…Zoo City Adopts- moderator
โ˜…Cry Foxes moderator & explorer director
โ˜…Fluffls Adopts moderator
โ˜…Delta Foxes moderator
End.Doom.Forgotten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savor » Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:02 am

V2 can be found here! Anything above this is only for V1. Anything below is for V2.
Savor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Savor » Sat Aug 27, 2022 2:55 pm

Formatter position currently open
Savor