Vaiki Readopt Hub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Vaiki Readopt Hub

Postby mackstarr » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:13 am

I'm trying out for Linden

Name: Mugo
Nature related image/gif:
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:09 pm

I'm trying out for the Clement x Lauren baby

Name:
Bei
Personality:
Bei is very soft spoken and kind, they try not to discriminate against anyone or anything. Even if they don't particularly enjoy being around someone, they'll try their best to be kind to them. They love to tease their friends, especially their best friend; Aüka.
"Ugh, I have to be partners with Bei?" They complained, giving Bei a slight side-eye. "But they don't even talk loud! I'll have to present by myself!"
"I-i can try..." Bei said gently, giving hopeful eyes to the teacher. "I-if you have a microphone... T-that would help..." They look at their assigned partner, before looking back at their table, which was slightly cluttered with papers.
"...Fine, I have a mic, I guess you aren't as bad." The partner sighed, rolling their eyes a little still. They dig in their bag and gently hand Bei a microphone. "Here, just hold onto it until we present. I'd lose it."
Bei nods slowly, leaning down to their bag and gently placing it there. "O-okay. Powerpoint o-or...P-poster?" He carefully rearranges the papers on his desk, trying to make it neater.
"Either or."

~At Lunch Time~
"I get that it's college and all, but they didn't need to be so rude to you." Aüka huffed, wrapping an arm gently around Bei's side comfortingly.
"I-it's okay.. Th-they just a-are stressed too.." They said softly, giving their friend a soft smile. "I-i don't mind. Th-they were nice a-afterwards."
"I guess. It was nice of them to lend you the microphone, and they actually helped with the project a lot." He relented, shrugging a little. "You're too nice sometimes Bei, I would have gotten up there and-"Aüka, nooooo.. S-sometimes all it takes i-is just a little patience and kindness." They giggled, shifting their carrot-shaped backpack to a more comfortable position. "A-after all, y-you know Hybri wouldn't b-be happy if one of us caused a scene."
Aüka chuckles, "True, he's only one year older than us though. We're in college! What's he going to do?"
"...Ta-take away Byu-Bun!" Bei laughed softly, watching Aüka's face go from confident to a mock-terrified look.
"Nooo! Not Byu-Bun!" He pouts, poking at Bei's side as they sat down at the usual table. "He can't take Byu-Bun!!"
"W-why not? H-hybri is always p-poking in our dorms and making sure we have food. I-i'm sure he could sneak Byu-Bun."
"Noooooooo!" Aüka wails in mock-despair, before shoving a forkful of berries into his mouth. "Nwo wai." He pouts.
"Su-sure, Aüka. S-sure." Giggling softly as they eat, their tail swishes happily.

Family relationships: (optional)

Art is shaded well my attempt at shading hence some of the colors might be off. Can provide an unshaded if wanted.
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VenomousParadise » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:17 am

I'm trying out for Linden

Name: Dasheri
Nature related image/gif:

I'm trying out for Ruddy

Name: Victoria
Image/gif with their colors:
ImageImage

* Distressed 24/7
* Fond Of All Animals
* Extremely Apprehensive
* Apple Juice And Dr. Pepper Addict
* Obsessed With Dinosaurs And Animated Shows
VenomousParadise

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:52 am

I apologize for not judging these sooner! Here are the winners for the contests that have closed:

Linden:
    Glitch.Drowned wrote:

Russell:
    Pecho wrote:I'm trying out for Russell

Name: Zimi
    Fruit related image/gif:

Ruddy:
    VenomousParadise wrote:
    I'm trying out for Ruddy

Name: Victoria
    Image/gif with their colors:

Congrats everyone!

ege • any pronouns • semi-active
      toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells

art shop

signature art by maqqots
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kxynine » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:56 am

Thank you! <3
kxy || nov 23rd || artist
video editor || he/him
Characters | My artshop
kxynine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:32 am

congrats~

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goddess Sword » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:35 am

Congrats! Glitch, I still have Juniperus’s old profile on my TH for temp storage during this comp, as I did with the readoption for one of my other old Vaikis - If you’d like me to transfer it to you so you don’t have to input all the credits and everything yourself, shoot me a PM and I’ll send a transfer your way as soon as I can. Otherwise, I’ll clear it out of my account by tomorrow evening c:
ImageImageImage

Current time and date:
May 30, 2021 at 4:10 PM EDT.
Currently:
~Oops 🤪~
Goddess Sword

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Glitch.Drowned » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:05 am

Congrats everyone!
    I'll take great care of Juniperus ;v;
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ They'll never be able to separate Jekyll from Hyde. ❱

❰ Adult ● They/Them ● Nonbinary ● Canadian ❱
Just your average nerd who is secretly an alien/android from Neptune.
Glitch.Drowned

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ege » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:35 am

Rameiku wrote:
I'm trying out for the Clement x Lauren baby

Name:
Bei
Personality:
Bei is very soft spoken and kind, they try not to discriminate against anyone or anything. Even if they don't particularly enjoy being around someone, they'll try their best to be kind to them. They love to tease their friends, especially their best friend; Aüka.
"Ugh, I have to be partners with Bei?" They complained, giving Bei a slight side-eye. "But they don't even talk loud! I'll have to present by myself!"
"I-i can try..." Bei said gently, giving hopeful eyes to the teacher. "I-if you have a microphone... T-that would help..." They look at their assigned partner, before looking back at their table, which was slightly cluttered with papers.
"...Fine, I have a mic, I guess you aren't as bad." The partner sighed, rolling their eyes a little still. They dig in their bag and gently hand Bei a microphone. "Here, just hold onto it until we present. I'd lose it."
Bei nods slowly, leaning down to their bag and gently placing it there. "O-okay. Powerpoint o-or...P-poster?" He carefully rearranges the papers on his desk, trying to make it neater.
"Either or."

~At Lunch Time~
"I get that it's college and all, but they didn't need to be so rude to you." Aüka huffed, wrapping an arm gently around Bei's side comfortingly.
"I-it's okay.. Th-they just a-are stressed too.." They said softly, giving their friend a soft smile. "I-i don't mind. Th-they were nice a-afterwards."
"I guess. It was nice of them to lend you the microphone, and they actually helped with the project a lot." He relented, shrugging a little. "You're too nice sometimes Bei, I would have gotten up there and-"Aüka, nooooo.. S-sometimes all it takes i-is just a little patience and kindness." They giggled, shifting their carrot-shaped backpack to a more comfortable position. "A-after all, y-you know Hybri wouldn't b-be happy if one of us caused a scene."
Aüka chuckles, "True, he's only one year older than us though. We're in college! What's he going to do?"
"...Ta-take away Byu-Bun!" Bei laughed softly, watching Aüka's face go from confident to a mock-terrified look.
"Nooo! Not Byu-Bun!" He pouts, poking at Bei's side as they sat down at the usual table. "He can't take Byu-Bun!!"
"W-why not? H-hybri is always p-poking in our dorms and making sure we have food. I-i'm sure he could sneak Byu-Bun."
"Noooooooo!" Aüka wails in mock-despair, before shoving a forkful of berries into his mouth. "Nwo wai." He pouts.
"Su-sure, Aüka. S-sure." Giggling softly as they eat, their tail swishes happily.

Family relationships: (optional)

Art is shaded well my attempt at shading hence some of the colors might be off. Can provide an unshaded if wanted.

Congrats! Bei sounds like a sweetheart and the art you drew is adorable as well <3

ege • any pronouns • semi-active
      toyhouse: ege • discord: egeshells

art shop

signature art by maqqots
ege

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leafless willow » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:20 am

aHH thank you so so much omg- congrats to everyone as well! <33 Bei is going to fit right in ;w; be he fullsize or dwarf! ~not really sure which but hes a cutie either way!~
quitting !!
offering the pets in my [Art] group in exchange for art or characters <3 pm me if interested.
leafless willow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me