🐑//✧ ─ Pocket Lint { Artist Search }

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 🐑//✧ ─ Pocket Lint { Artist Search }

Postby angelonia » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:24 am

Thank you all for your amazing entries! I will announce who I have chosen on the main thread after I get to couch diving and updating this week's batch! I will also pm who I have chosen within the next 24 hours.

I've been super busy lately so homegirl needs the help lmao. Plus, I've been crafting all the time and I'm making gifts for my friends and family for the holidays which are a long ways off. It takes forever for me to make stuff because I make a ton of mistakes following a pattern but it's whatever. I have to work basically a part-time job in my professor's lab to get credit and it's awful. It takes 2 hours to transcribe 5 minutes of video with poor audio quality and I want to not lol.

I'm planning on spending a lot of time from now until Christmas studying for a giant test I need to take for grad school, applying for grad school, and studying so I don't fail a class I had to drop in the past because I failed the first test so bad there was no way to bring my grade up where I wanted it. RIP. It's the semester of trying.

tldr; thanks so much! I'm super busy with school and stuff and I appreciate you guys! I'll get announcement and pm's out later!
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me