Khimaira Friesians - Information Page

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Information Page

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:36 am

Demon and Unicorn gen:

Demon Gen:

Demon Friesians are über rare, because they are incredible hard to find and sometimes you will only be able to obtain one with breeding.
Demon Friesians always have big, curled horns on their heads that are red in color, but some other colors are known till now
Colors:
Red
Orange
Violet
Blue
Green
Brown
Demons always come with colored horns, colored paint/white markings (or khimaira if there is no paint), colored hooves and colored mane/tails (always in their main color)
- color passings with 2 demon or unicorns can be like that: (father red / mother blue)
1. red | 2. blue | 3. red + blue (not mixed! just both colors present!) | very rarely happening: 4. red x blue = violet
- is it possible to get a Demon on the Event lines? : Yes, but without the Demon Horns, they get surpressed in other breeds!

Example:
Demon gen:
Genetics:
- passes with 20%
Rarity:
- Über rare

Unicorn Gen:

Unicorn Friesians are über rare, because they are incredible hard to find and sometimes you will only be able to obtain one with breeding.
Unicorn Friesians always have three different sized horns on their heads that are gold in color, but some other colors are known till now
Colors:
Gold
Blue
Red
Dawn
Rainbow
Unicorns always come with colored horns, colored paint/white markings (or khimaira if there is no paint), colored hooves and colored mane/tails (always in their main color)
- color passings with 2 demon or unicorns can be like that: (father red / mother blue)
1. red | 2. blue | 3. red + blue (not mixed! just both colors present!) | very rarely happening: 4. red x blue = violet
- is it possible to get a Unicorn on the Event lines? : Yes, but without the Unicorn Horns, they get surpressed in other breeds!

Example:
Unicorn Gen:
Genetics:
- passes with 20%
Rarity:
- Über rare
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery