Arcal #5 - Male Floral Deer [OPEN]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Arcal #5 - Male Floral Deer [OPEN]

Postby Todd. » Sun May 22, 2016 9:10 am

A Brief Insight: wrote:Arcal Deer are basically magical creatures that live among this special hidden kingdom. Basically living to century old, those deer are divided into two small groups of Floral deer, specialized in the arts of using the magic of flowers for healing and another purposes, while Arcane deers are brave and, somewhat, reckless creatures responsible for keeping their land in peace by battling monsters that exist on caves and the alike. Basically common deers in height and appearance, the most remarcable traits about those creatures, aside from their magic, obviously, are their colours and the curious use of magical staffs by Arcane deer and flowers and vines that seem to grow on the fur of Floral deer.

Please do make sure you read all of the species information right here before entering this or any other competitions ^^

First Floral I designed for this species and I really like his tribal design o w o

His reference looks a little empty, right? So, to win this guy you have to tell me what flowers he uses and why he uses them and I'll add those to his reference ^^

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Deer Name[/b]:
[b]Gender: Male (no changing)[/b]
[b]What flowers does he use and why:[/b] (Please use real flowers and names, as I'll be drawing them on the reference)
[b]Vines or no Vines? (IF yes, Neck, rump and front left leg? Or all of them? Those are where the flowers grow, though they can grow on their pelt too)[/b]

RULES:
- Read the rules found on the species main thread (or here;
- Prettying up with quotes, fonts, is allowed.
- Extras such as personality and explanations are allowed.
- Use real flowers, please.
- You can post link to the flowers.

END DATE:
June 19
Todd.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arcal #5 - Male Floral Deer [OPEN]

Postby Sylvatica » Mon May 23, 2016 12:39 am

res
Sylvatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arcal #5 - Male Floral Deer [OPEN]

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:54 am

Username: BlueRocketMouse
Deer Name: Niko
What flowers does he use and why: Nemophila menziesii, otherwise known as "baby blue eyes". Baby blue eyes flowers symbolize success and prosperity, so Niko often adds them to his healing mixtures to increase their odds of success. He also finds their color soothing, so keeping them around helps him keep a cool head.
Vines or no Vines? Yes, vines on the neck and front leg.

Mad ole' stag
ImageImage.......
deviantART

"Our long bygone burdens,
mere echoes of the spring,
but where have we come,
and where shall we end?
If dreams can't come true,
then why not pretend?"

Characters

......Image Image

BlueRocketMouse