Huntress of Artemis's PTP Archive {No posting}

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Huntress of Artemis's PTP Archive {No posting}

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:16 pm

Paint-Tailed Pythons(PTP) are a unique breed of pythons that have paint seeping from their tail tips. PTP tend to be slightly smaller than their close cousins, ball pythons, females being around 2-3 feet long and males 1-2 feet long. Hatchlings are dramatically smaller at only 5 inches long.
Pythons tend to be quite intelligent, and PTP are no exception. PTP tend to be quite shy when first introduced to their owners, but will warm up quickly and soon become inseparable. PTP have exceptionally long lifespans, and have been known to live for upwards of 60 years.

Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Mon Feb 15, 2016 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hex

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Huntress of Artemis wrote:
A special talent this PTP has:
She has a very special talent in the art of
charming or hypnotizing.Her subtle colors
create her dreamy air and diverts her
victim's attention while she can work
her magic. Her voice is serene with a
mysterious edge allowing her to not
only gain her subjects trust but also
to spike their interest. Once she has
their attention, she can manipulate
them in any way she pleases. Her
every word is like a drug, and her
presence is always a mystery.
Adding to her talent of manipulation,
she has a "green-tail."Her power of
charming extends to the charming of
plants. Not only can she misdirected
other animals, but she can also alter
or enhance the growth of plants. She
is said to have a magnificent garden
full of plants that scientist still don't
even know exist. She is a python full of
mysterious just waiting to be solved.

PTP Name: Hex
PTP Gender: Female
PTP Rarity: Rare
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aphrodite

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:24 pm

ImageImage
Won during the Carnival Event.
Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Nymeria

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:24 pm

PTP Name:
Nymeria
PTP Gender:
Female

PTP Hobby:
{{She loves hunting especially in the night. As soon as the sun goes down, she slithers out of her den into the moonlight and enjoys the adrenalin if being unseen by her less fortunate prey. In the night, she is almost invisible due to her black scales. During the day, it is harder for her to hunt, for the shiny, golden paint that covers bits of her body glitter in the sunlight, and her black scales stand out against the green grass. As well as hunting, she also enjoys laying on the grass and looking at the stars. Each one of the stars has its own story waiting to be told, and Nymeria is as ways there to listen.}}

Last edited by Huntress of Artemis on Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sorbet

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:25 pm

Pete rip <3 wrote:
PTP One Name: Sorbet
PTP One Gender: Female
PTP Two Name: Vanilla Bean
PTP Two Gender: Female

ImageImage

Relationship: Sisters

I'm Sorbet. My name is Vanilla Bean, just call me Nil or Nilla. Okay Nil, shut up. Anywho, That's not a very nice thing to say! *eyeroll* I'm sorry. Anyways, my name is Sorbet. I'm the older sister of the two. She's basically my sidekick. Am not! I am your... Partner in crime! Whatever. So basically I'm the brains of the situation. She's more, how do you say it? The one that gets in the way. Now your just being rude. Well its true!, and you know it. Oh please! You couldn't do anything without me! Can we please talk about this later Nil? I've got a scene to set and a story to tell. *sigh* Well, which one will you tell them? The one were we save the parlor, of coarse. That one shows how well we work together. I like that one too. It shows how good I am at parqkore. Thats not the point, dummy! The point is to show them how close we are as sisters, and how when we both feel passionate about something, we can work as the perfect team. Well yeah, that too I guess.

Rumbles of horse drawn carriages echo along the coblestone path. Somewhere across the street the scent of warm bread drifts from the bakery. A boy calls out from the street lamp, trying to sell matches. Snowflakes drift endlessly down from the sky like millions of stars. With every breath the people take, small clouds escape from their lips. On the very far end of the street, tucked away by the other shops around it, and ice cream parlor sits, cold, alone, and empy. This is where our story takes place.

A plump old man stands behind the counter, his head rested on his hand. He half heartedly opens and closes the cash half-empty register. No one eneters nor exits the parlor. The ice cream tubs remain full. Not a creature stirs. The constant cling! of the register echos through the building. The fat man gets up from his spot behind the desk to go into the back of the shop.

From a crack in the wall two small snakes emerge, snickering as they go, as they had done many times before. Thats us! Yeah, yeah. The two stop below a table. Today was the day they would try their newest plan. "Nil, you need to open that drawer." I say. Nil nods, looking at the drawer I had gestured to. She springs, managing to wrap her tail around the handle. "Swing!" I say. She does. The draw slides open. "Now you should see silverwear. Get a spoon." Nilla disappers into the drawer. An occasional cling or grunt comes from it. "Got it! She says. Her small head peeps from the drawer. "Okay, toss it to me." She does. "Now get down." She hops to the floor with a light thud. We slither over to the counter that holds the ice cream. "Get in the spoon." I say after I position it properly. "Alright." When Nil gets in, the handle lifts slightly. "I'm going to slingshot you up onto the counter, alright?" I say. "Yeah, alright." Nilla prepares herself for impact. I jump onto the handle, sending Nilla flying onto the counter. "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She calls the whole way up. "I'm okay! I did it!" "Alright. Do you see the ice cream?" I ask. "Yes!" I hear her call back. "Do you see a glass door to the ice cream?" "Yeah, it looks like a sliding door." She responds. "Yup! Thats the one! Push it." A few grunts from above, then an exasperated sigh. "I can't open it! It won't budge!" She says. "The other way, idiot." The screech of an opening door vibrates in my ears. An icy breeze chills my scales. "Got it!" She yells down. "Alright, now, attatch the rope to the handle of the strawberry sorbet icecream." "Strawberry sorbet?!" An outraged cry sounds from above. "No, I want vanilla icecream!" Nil calls down. "Ugh fine, but at least get the vanilla cookie dough." I reply. "Alright I attatched it! What now?" "Throw the other end down to me." The rope hits the floor next to me with a thump. I pull it and jump to wrap it around the door handle. "Okay, your good to come down!" Nil slides down the rope towards me. We both wait at the base of the counter.

The plump man stumbles about in the back of the shop. I know he is coming. I look at Sorbet happily. This is one of our best plans yet. The door creaks open, pulling the ice cream out from the small fridge. The plump man trips over the rope, falling over, the ice cream tube rolls to his side. Sorbet and I push it as fast as we can to the door. Then we are out in the snow, pushing the ice cream through the alleys.

I look at Sorbet next to me, stuffing her face with ice cream. I do the same. After we eat a good portion, we sit back, looking up into the sky. "Sorbet?" I ask. "Yeah?" she replies. "Do you ever feel bad for the ice cream man?" I say. "Not really. Why?" She returns. "Because he seems so... Lonely." I look at her. "He'll be fine. C'mon lets go to bed."

The next day Sorbet and I go to the ice cream store, the plump man isn't alone. A well dressed man is there, barking at him. The Ice cream man is pleading the man for something. Sorbet and I meet eyes, and scurry through our crack in the wall.

"I'm sorry Mr. Schruvello, if you don't make enough money in the next month, we'll have to tear this place down. Its just the rules. Nothing personal." The man says as he leaves. The ice cream man sits at one of the tables, his face fallen. I look to Sorbet. "We have to do something." I say. Sorbet nods. "Yeah, we do. " The two of us brainstorm for a bit. "I've got it!" Sorbet says. "What?" I ask. "You can juggle, right?" She says. "Yeah... What does that have to do with anything?" "And I can do math... People would pay to see snakes solving equations and juggling, wouldn't they?" Sorbet smiles. "Well... I mean I guess. Humans would pay to see almost anything." I furrow my brow. "I'm just going to wait." Sorbet says and sits back. "OOOOOHHH! I get it now! We will raise money by having people pay to watch us do stupid things to save the ice cream parlor!" I say.

"Bingo!" I say. "Hurry, grab your juggling balls!" I spring myself up onto the chalk board. The ice cream man shoots me a deadly glance. He gets up to grab me, but I've already started writing. The board reads: "3+6a=15" I quickly begin to scribble the answer. "-3 on both sides..." I whisper. "12 divided by 6..." I continue scribbling. "a Equals... 2!" Just then Nilla bursts into the room, juggling six balls effortlessly. The ice cream man begins to smile. He picks up Nilla and places her on the table, where she continues juggling. The man bursts out from his shop calling, "Come, come one, come all, come look at my juggling, equation solving, fabulous snakes!" People file in from the streets. They buy ice cream, and pay five dollars to watch Nilla juggle. They give 5 dollars to watch me solve equations, and 3 dollars to ask me to do a specific problem. Throught the whole day people bustled about the ice cream shop.

Mr. Schruvello paid the man in the nice clothing the next week. Every day Sorbet and I juggled and solved equations. Mr. Schruvello even made us a carboard house in the back of the shop to sleep in. He even gave us ice cream. The people love us, Mr. Schruvello loves us, all of our friends love us! Thats how we ended up here, telling you this story.

1,342 words <3

Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Eminence

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:53 am

PTP Name: Eminence (Shade of Purple)
PTP Gender: Female
PTP Rarity: Rare
What gemstones are they covered in?
Purple Alexandrite

Eminence has lived in isolation for a good portion of her life. Among the stars and meteors, she would look down upon the world and all of the snakes which inhabited its lands. Eminence envied the pythons down below and wanted a life of her own in their world full of color. In the stars, the sky was dark with an occasional glow of a passing star or meteor, that would finally be making its decent toward earth. Eminence lived on a smaller meteor which seemed to never switch courses, only go around and around Earth in the same pattern. She heard of group of snakes that were all moving to a meteor that would soon make its decent to Earth. Eminence didn't take the chance of having to spend many more years waiting for her turn to get to Earth, so she took a leap of faith and moved to the meteor with all the other snakes. Within days, the meteor came crashing down through the atmosphere to the ground. Here, Eminence will have a chance to start fresh and live life to the fullest.

Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Flynn

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:55 pm

PTP Name: Flynn
PTP Gender: Male
PTP Rarity: rare

How you bonded with this snake:
I had done all my research. Paint-Tailed Pythons were one of the most intelligent species of snakes and had very similar brain structures to humans. They could feel love, hate, excitement, fear, pain, joy, depression, and any other feeling just as well as humans can. PTPs are most recognizable by their paint cover bodies. I felt like I was ready to adopt one for my own. That was when I got the call. No, not one or two, but a number of snakes had fallen literally from the sky. Well in a meteor, but never the less, I rushed to the scene hoping and praying that I would get one of the pythons. Suddenly, I notice a strange figure in the back of the crowd. He was wearing a black hoody so that you couldn't see his face, but I knew this wasn't one of the usual adopters. I walked over to him when I noticed a small, squirming lump in his jacket pocket. The hooded figure knew turned and started to walk away. Then it hit me. He had just stolen one of the snakes.
"Hey!" I exclaimed and burst into a sprint after the man. The man started running, fulfilling my suspicion. Suddenly, the hooded figure tripped, sprawling out along the ground. I pounced on him, pinning him down. I pulled the snake from his pocket and looked at him in the eyes, "Do you have any idea what this is? Do you know-"
"Please.." He cut me off, "Please don't turn me in" the man begged and I realized he was just a child.
"Why shouldn't I?" I demanded, but my voice had softened.
"I have a family, and I need to provide for them... My mom is sick, and I have to care for her. I can't do that if I am in jail. I thought this was the only way I could make money, but I can find another way. Please." He repeated with a strained voice.
"Go." I believed him, besides everything I believed him.
"What?"
"I said go, and leave before I change my mind,"
I growled. "Wait. What's your name anyway, kid?"
"Flynn."
Then he was gone. I took a deep breath and looked down at the snake I was holding. It looked back up at me with caramel eyes full of wonder. As our eyes met, the world seemed to stop. I understood its fear of what would of happened if I hadn't intervened, it's confusion of what was happening, and it's security as it lay in my arms, and I knew this snake was the one for me. We had the exact same gift of being perfectly in the wrong place at the wrong time, luckily that was to our benefit today. I carried the python back to the meteor site, awaiting that fateful moment when it would be decided if the snake was mine.
~485 words~

Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Archer

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:03 pm

PTP Name: Archer
PTP Rarity: Common
PTP's Personality wrote:Archer is flirtatious, quick with his
words, and outspoken. He is arguably
too confident. Strangely enough,
Archer is extremely selfless and loyal.
As much as he tries to break the rules,
he honors and tries to live by them.
Archer's over achieving nature is one
of his greatest traits and flaws.

Archer's favorite color is a shiny, dark silver called Sonic Silver. He loves this color because it shows that no matter how dark something may seem, it can still have a bright side. This color is also very special to him due to the fact that it is the the same color as his twin brother's scales. His brother was taken away at a very young age by a bird who was searching for food. From them on, he had always kept this color close to his heart.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dodger

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:27 pm

PTP Name: Dodger
PTP Rarity: uncommon
Rorschach Test: Image
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Apep

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:53 am

PTP Name: Apep
PTP Rarity: uncommon
Name Meaning: Apep comes from an Egyptian myth, for it is the name of the personification of evil that takes the form of a giant snake, serpent, or dragon. It is known as the Serpent of the Nile or Evil Lizard, and he was an enemy of the sun god. The true meaning of the name is uncertain, but it may be connected to the root "pp" which means "to slither".
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me