Fair Run Rabbits - Rescue Event

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Fair Run Rabbits - Rescue Event

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:07 am

-OPEN-
Main Topic

As you walk along the side of the road with your lovely Fae hopping alongside you in their harness, you feel a tug at the leash. You look over to see your bunny straining at the lead, pulling you towards a wooded area. You struggle to keep up as they pull you along, deeper and deeper into the forest. Suddenly you reach a large clearing, where the grass looks dead and the trees surrounding you are even more lifeless. A nasty looking old shack is set back aways, hidden in the trees so well you almost didnt see it. Surrounding the area is a warped and rusted barbwire fence. Your bunny struggles and kicks at the ground, pulling you toward a gate, its hinges rusted off from years of neglect. You walk behind your rabbit warily, following them towards the shed. Your bunny stops in front of the door and begins scratching at it in a panicked state. Worried, you pick your rabbit up and try to sooth them. The door creaks open, and an awful smell wafts out. You turn away coughing and your rabbit hops down and cowers behind your legs, poking his nose out curiously. Opening the door farther, you see a horrendous site. The shed extends back much farther than you would have expected, and hundreds of cages line the walls. The rabbits inside are thin and dirty, their cages too small for them to even stand in. From the smell, you are sure that many of them are either already dead or close to it. Tears well in your eyes as you press forward, looking over all the haphazardly made crates. All of these bunnies are rare Coloradan Fairens, and they look as though some are crossbred as well. Price tags are attached to some of the nicer looking crates, but this is no pet shop. You realise you have stumbled upon a black market animal trade, and that this is far beyond you. Calling up Fair Run Adoption Center, they answer and agree to rush over to help. All of these rabbits are extreamly neglected, and they need someone to care for them. Looking down at one of the cages, you notice a bunny that just seems to pull you in. Your rabbit hops up into your arms and sniffs at the cage with delight. Wont you take this poor darling home with you?
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Basics

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:01 am

CLOSED
To adopt your new rabbit, youre gunna need to do a few little tasks.

First, fill out this forum. An artist will claim it when they have the time, and then you can begin caring for youre bunny!
*Please do not link pictures! Use the terminology charts listed if you need help figuring out your rabbits pattern.*
*You may not suggest mutations, line edits, crossbreeds, or anything of the sort in your forums!*

Code: Select all
[b]One color OR pattern you [u]like[/u]:[/b]
[b]Three or less [u]colors[/u] you dont like:[/b]
[b]Three or less [u]patterns[/u] you dont like:[/b]

Once you have your bunny, you need to do a few things in order to keep them healthy and happy. You can complete these by either writing a story about the task (No less than 250 words) or drawing the task being completed (must be done by you, show exactly whats happening, and be fully colored!). You can even do both if you want!

Required Tasks:
#1: Meeting your rabbit. (What drew you in and made you wanna take this baby home? How did they act around you at first? How did you gain their trust?)
#2: Cleaning your rabbit. (Youre bunny is in some serious trouble! Their claws are long and cracked, their teeth over grown, their fur matted, and wow do they need a bath!)
#3: Training your rabbit. (Your bunny has no training or manners! Get them potty trained, walking on a leash, and behaving like a proper house rabbit.)

Once #1 through #3 are completed, the rabbit it yours and you may start the fun activities! These tasks will earn you different accessories for your rabbit, all custom made! They dont need to be done in order, and you dont have to do all of them if you dont want to. They're just for fun prizes!

When you complete the task, the artist will message you asking what you want. The item will then be custom made just for your rabbit. This means that you can fully design/describe how you want the item to look like so that its all your own. (So yours may be much different than the examples shown!) However, the artist is not required to redo the item if you end up disliking it, so be sure to be specific when you tell them what you want!

These tasks must be at least 300 words if written, and must be at least flat colored if drawn, though a background is not required. You must do the work yourself.

Fun Tasks
[For a ribbon] #4: Competition time. (Youre bunny has come a long way, and its time to enter their first competition!)
[For food and water bowls] #5: Finding the perfect treats. (Rabbits can be pretty picky eaters, and Faes are no exception! What treat have you found that they really enjoy?)
[For a jacket/sweater] #6: Say hi to the vet. (Youre bunny may need a check up now that they're all nice and healthy. How did they respond to their first time at the vet?)
[For a harness w/ leash] #7: Making friends. (Youre rabbit must be lonely. Introduce them to a new friend! How did they meet? Are they getting along?)
[For a toy] #8: Play time. (Time to have some fun! What sort of toys does your rabbit like? What do they do during play time? What games do you play with them?)
[For some footwear] #9: Nail trimming is never fun. (Rabbits can be pretty picky about having their feet touched. How does your bunny respond to having their nails trimmed?)
[For jewelry] #10: Bad bunny! (Lets face it - rabbits get into trouble no matter what you do. What did your bunny do to be a bad rabbit? What were their consequences? What lesson did they learn?)
[For a mask] #11: Yucky bunny breath. (Your bunny needs its teeth brushed! They must have gotten into something gross. What do they think of this?)
[For colored contacts] #12: Now you see me. (Some of these rabbits have some really terrible eyesight from being in such dirty surroundings. Is your bunny really looking at you or are they relying on their hearing? Are they blind? Have a professional take a look.)
[For a wig] #13: Thats the spot. (Some rabbits really enjoy being groomed, while others do not. Where does your bunny stand on this?)
[For a small animal companion] #14: What the heck are you? (Must be over 500 words long if written, or fully colored picture with background. Have your bunny meet another species! How did they react? What was it like? Describe and explain the little critter.)
[For a neck tie] #15: Business as usual. (Your rabbit has learned lots of tricks by now. Run through some of them so they dont forget their routines!)
If you have more ideas, post here and let me know!
Last edited by ShadyBro on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Reserve

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:05 am

Running Dates

You may enter to receive a rabbit 8/15/15 - 9/30/15
CLOSED

Your main tasks must be completed by 10/31/15

You may complete fun tasks to acquire items 8/20/15 - 10/15/15
Last edited by ShadyBro on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fair Run Rabbits - Rescue Event

Postby ShadyBro » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:08 am

Need some help picking out your rabbit's coat colors? Check out some of these cool pages!

Offical Rex Rabbit Colors

Rabbit Genetics Guide

Broken Pattern Terminology

Netherland Dwarf Breed Standards
Last edited by ShadyBro on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whisky » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:48 am

Mark! n w n
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:56 am

Grabby hands.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby $moke » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:55 am

*sticks tiny flag into thread*
i claim this thread as marked now !! *O*
𓆝𓆟𓆝amos|mouse &catfish dad|inactive |in love with the sea𓆝𓆟𓆞

let the waves take you where the light can not .
$moke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:00 pm

Mark
ruberiot