Rukami Customs & Accessories & Potions

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Rukami Customs & Accessories & Potions

Postby PurpleKakashi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:02 am

ℜ υ ƙ ä ℳ ⍳ - ᔕ т ц d d ї п g
Species concept and lineart ©BugaBee

Mᴀɪɴ Aᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ | Bʀᴇᴇᴅɪɴɢ Cᴇɴᴛᴇʀ | Fᴀɴ Cʟᴜʙ

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you will find a place to get forms to order items, buy potions, and see get custom information.

There are several accessory shop, most are traveling packs that craft what they can in there area while some are solid shops build up in localized areas these Rukami specialize in things like metal work and occasionally magic where these skills are hard to obtain and teach to others.

The potion shop is deep in an ancient forest filled with magic and odd creatures and plant life... There is always a fog there and it's always oddly too warm... in an old hallow tree there is a very small pack of old Rukami who know about potion making and sell their potions for the right prices.....

Creating a custom Rukami.... requires sacrifices to the heavens where a this custom Rukami will be spawned from the highest peak, so the Gods may place him or her there to be obtained by their pack.

Do Not Post here. Ever!
      Before filling out a form, please read the Rukami main information so you know species rules and what can and can't be had -in a custom or an be granted as an accessory.
      Have payment ready when you message an artist.
      No begging or whining, ect.
      Please only pm forms to artists! If you are unsure if an artist is open do not hesitate to ask them, all staff are friendly and would love to help as much as they can.
Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rukami Customs & Accessories & Potions

A ᴄ ᴄ ᴇ s s ᴏ ʀ ʏ . S ʜ ᴏ ᴘ

You may order accessories from open artists with the following form, if you are unsure of an artists availability message them to ask and possibly set up payments or even bribes to make your item(s)!

Prices vary depending on the artists and you are welcome to negotiate prices for better qualities items or even magical items... If you are unsure what to offer ask what the artist is hoping to get from the items -if it is something complicated, large or magical expect a higher price!

Send this form to the artist when you have thought out your item(s)

Artists that are generally open to items;

Code: Select all
[b]Accessory Order Form[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to Rukami:[/b]
[b]Edit Type:[/b] (hair, tail, ears, or trinkets/accessories)
[b]Description:[/b] (list of materials your accessory is made of)
[b]Reference Pictures:[/b] (not required)
[b]Payment:[/b]
Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P ᴏ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴ . S ʜ ᴏ ᴘ

Potions are for the used for a variety of things and can only be purchased from PurpleKakashi.
How they are used, how may uses they have, the potions appearance, and it's price will be listed with each bottle. Once you buy a potion from the shop it is up to you to save the receipt (prof of purchase)and make sure you get on the list of users that own potions as well!

The potion shop is only open on even numbered months! If you send a request for a potion on an odd numbered month you will likely be ignored.
For DevianART point payment send points to LifeWithPi and please be sure to state what the points are for once they are set.

Rᴜʟᴇs, Rᴇɢᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs, & Bᴀɴᴋɪɴɢ
➀ Do not order potions when the shop is closed.
➁ Once you buy a potion it is up to you to keep the prof that you have bought a potion, I will try to keep track.
➂ You may buy as many potions as you can afford.
➃ If you buy a potion you only buy the potion, you still have to message an artist to have it applied.

Nectar of the Gods
This potion is the color of honey and shares its consistency, finding a Rukami that can make this potion is rare and it is hard to make on top of that.
Uses; 2 time use, allows for same sex breeding.
Price; 350 points

Fertility Powder
A deep red powder to be inhaled, easily made and insures that the Rukami breeding will have 3 or more kits.
Uses; 1 time use for 1 breeding.
Price; 500 points

Tears of Change
This potion is a luminescent color, it is a simple potion but can also be easily be mad incorrectly.. The effects vary when made wrong.
Uses; 2 time use on 2 Rukami, will change eyes, paw pads, nose, claws, or inner ear color to any color you choose.
Price; 300 points

Mutation Blend
Originally thought to be a poison this mix is deadly if made wrong, when made correctly it will give a Rukami 1-2 new mutations; horns, long claws, fangs, added hair, tails. It can even completely change the gender of the Rukami.
Uses; 1 time for any 1 Rukami
Price; 350 points

Will Power
A thick sludge like potion that will force age a kit with Permanent Kit Syndrome. This potion will not work on any other kind of Rukami, the result is unknown if an adult takes it...
Uses; 1 time for aging any PKS kit.
Price; 300 points

Bᴀɴᴋ
1 Mutation

The Safe Heaven
1 Mutation

Zmei' Vulpe
1 Nectar O Gods (1/2 used)
1 Mutation

snowbutt.
1 Nectar of the Gods
1 Fertility Powder
1 Mutation Blend

mayhaps
1 Nectar of the Gods
1 Fertility Powder
Last edited by PurpleKakashi on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PurpleKakashi » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:03 am

C ᴜ s ᴛ ᴏ ᴍ .R ᴜ ᴋ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ .F ᴏ ʀ ᴍ

You may order a custom Rukami from an artist that is open, be sure to fill out the following form to the best of your abilities and have payment ready and available.

Depending on what you seek a custom will vary in price, the minimum is 2 List Pet, 500 dA points, or 5USD. There isn't a maximum price. The more you pay -sacrifice- the more edited or complicated your Rukami can be, if you ask you can buy magic for your Rukami -it will be a lesser power though as strong magic is saved for 00's. You may also ask for custom items at this time and may ask for them to be magical as well.

Code: Select all
    Custom Rukami Ticket
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Kami Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Color Pallet(s):[/b] (also be sure to say what colors are for what part of the Rukami)
    [b]Markings:[/b]
    [b]Edits:[/b] (not required)
    [list]Ears: (long or short or custom)
    Horns: (simple basic ram horns or custom)
    Tail: (basic, long, or multiple)
    Spines: (cartilage that comes grows from the back of some Rukami)
    Mane: (longer mane on the back, down the spine)
    Whiskers: [/list]
    [b]Items/Accessories:[/b] (not required)
    [b]Reference Pictures:[/b] (not required)
    [b]Additional Info:[/b]
    [b]Payment:[/b]
    (remove anything in ().)
PurpleKakashi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:09 am

Moark
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild