Laikian Trading

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Laikian Trading

Postby rcbbie » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:08 pm

This is the place to trade, gift, or look for Laikians!!!

Rules:
1. Laikians can only be traded for other Laikians, other UMAs that allow cross UMA trading, C$, pets, or art, unless the Laikian was bought for USD, in which case, the Laikian can be sold for USD as well. The maximum a 'free' Laikian (obtained through raffles, giveaways, gift from artist, etc) with no additional art can be worth is 200C$ or 300LD or the equivalent in other currencies. Laikians that were traded for or bought can be traded for equal value to the price paid.

2. As soon as a trade is agreed upon, a post must be made in this thread. Trades can only be cancelled if both parties post in this thread that they wish to cancel.

3. In order for a trade to be valid, one party must post the trading form, and the other party/s must respond to the post with a confirmation. Items may not be added to your archive until the trade is confirmed.

4. Foddering is defined as obtaining a Laikian through a giveaway only to immediately try and get something 'better'. If staff suspects you of foddering, a warning will be given. 3 warnings equals a strike.

5. There is a 48 hour cooldown on all Laikians before they may be traded, disregarding 'litterswaps', where an obtained Laikian from a giveaway is traded with another Laikian of the same giveaway before the 48 hour cooldown is over. Although there is a 48 hour cooldown in place, consistently trading Laikians immediately after the cooldown may create suspicion of foddering.

6. Laikians based on OCs cannot be traded separately from the OC themselves; the Laikian is now an extension of the OC.

Looking for trades form
Code: Select all
[b]I'm looking to trade![/b]
[b]what I'm offering[/b] -
[b]what I'm looking for[/b] -

Trading form
Code: Select all
[b]We want to trade![/b]
[b]my CS username + ID[/b] -
[b]what I'm trading[/b] -
[b]their CS username +ID[/b] -
[b]what they're trading[/b] -