Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

Postby Rosemoon » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:46 am

Username: Rosemoon
CS ID: 941592

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 4
Amount before: 107
Amount after: 111
Extra: <3

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: My favorite article of clothing... that's hard. I like a lot of things. If I could, I'd wear my favorite high waist constellation shorts again. Maybe in the future. I wouldn't NORMALLY wear them in the snow, but for $10,000? Yeah, absolutely. That's a new car and my own apartment right there, my problems would literally be solved. Sign me up.
Codeword: WWDPrmpt

I'm helping Puffin search!
Which area?: The Hills
Avoid: Yellow
Previous Attempt: Here
PuffinsDaily

🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Date: 17/01/24
Avoid: Yellow
Cozie(s) Dancing: Image Beedle & Image Pinecone

❆ ❄️ ❆ I'm ready to fight! ❆ ❄️ ❆
Cozie that's participating: Image April Fool
Which team are they?: Team White
What is their strategy?: She's just floating around upside down high in the air and just throwing them down at rapid speeds like a maniac.
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Yellow
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fabled_ » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:52 am

Username: fabled_
CS ID: 275307

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 32
Amount after: 36
Extra: 17th

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: What activity do you enjoy the most during the winter?
Extra: going to grab hot chocolate and seeing christmas lights!

Which area?: the hills
Avoid: Neon!
Previous Attempt: xxx
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Date: 17/01/23
Avoid: Yellow!
Cozie(s) Dancing: Oakley!

Cozie that's participating: Starya
Which team are they?: team blue!
What is their strategy?: Starya will try to be the snowball stockpile champion. She'll stay low, hide, and make snowballs!
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): n/a no cozies for me ;v;
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Thu Jan 18, 2024 10:56 am

Username: zanhhh
CS ID: 989809

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 36
Amount after: 40
Extra:

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: My favorite thing to do during the winter is to snuggle up on the couch in a warm blanket with a cup of jasmine tea and read✨️✨️
Extra:

Which area?: The Woods
Avoid: nothing!
Previous Attempt: X
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Date: 17/1/2024
Avoid: nothing!
Cozie(s) Dancing:
Image Image
Xylo and Fiagra!

Cozie that's participating:
Which team are they?: white!
What is their strategy?: They hide behind the trees and then throw snowballs from behind the trees!
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): n/a
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"

"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

┌────────────────────────────────
Plz click the baby dragons or else they'll die
────────────────────────────────┘
Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynicat » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:04 am

Username: cynicat
CS ID: 932465

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 53
Amount after: 57

Which area?: the hills
Avoid: pink
Previous Attempt: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=144424485#p144424485
Extra: n/a
PuffinsDaily

Date: 17/01/24
Cozie(s) Dancing: ImageImage

Cozie that's participating: Image
Which team are they?: white
What is their strategy?: they’re spending too long making each snowball, they haven’t thrown very many
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): eyeburner
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RiverDream » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:17 am

Username: RiverDream
CS ID: 1083543

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 31
Amount after: 35
Extra:

Avoid: Neon
Previous Attempt: 15/01/2024
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Date: 17/01/2024
Avoid: Neon
Cozie(s) Dancing:

Cozie that's participating:
Which team are they?: Blue!
What is their strategy?: They’d use their sturdy snowfort as a shield! Forming a strong base to defend themselves is what they prioritise
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Eyeburner

┌────────────────────┐
𝑹𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒎
└────────────────────┘

- 𝙸’𝚖 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚋𝚋𝚢𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚝

- 𝚃𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚢
𝙲𝚂 𝚑𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

- 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜!

┌─────────┐
Toyhouse
UMA Storage
└─────────┘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RiverDream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:55 am

Username: dragoness129
CS ID: 3218

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 48
Amount after: 52
Extra:

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: I enjoy dresses. Yes, I absolutely would wear it for that. That money would really help us out.
Extra:

Avoid: Pink
Previous Attempt: Here
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Date: 01/17/23
Cozie(s) Dancing: Image

Cozie that's participating: Image
Which team are they?: Blue
What is their strategy?: Toss as many snowballs they can and let the snow pass right through their ethereal head.
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Pink
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Prompts ✸ Day 7

Postby BPlusSupernova » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:00 pm

Tundra wrote:You guys are really dedicated when it
comes to receiving $10,000! but who
wouldn't be? it comes with a small
sacrifice for life-changing $$$$$$$.
other people would spend it on
pokemon cards though, to which I
say HEAR HEAR!!!
@ Aizaka, you receive... Image
@ dilemmaly, you receive... Image
@ geebaby, you receive... Image

Code: Select all
@ Aizaka, https://file.garden/ZRXL6fKULjLI59hV/cozies/wintersweek/pallasww5.png
@ dilemmaly, https://file.garden/ZRXL6fKULjLI59hV/cozies/wintersweek/snowyday2.png
@ geebaby, https://file.garden/ZRXL6fKULjLI59hV/cozies/wintersweek/snowyday5.png
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snow Crafts ✸ Day 7

Postby BPlusSupernova » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:00 pm

Snow Crafts Results: Jan 17th
Day 7

Stay here

Everyone is out searching!

The Woods

@stringedmouse

You found a small cub blending into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Polar]!

@Dogboss123

You found a cozy-looking hat blending into the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Polar]!

@glowbringer

You found some Fluffy Socks! Someone's paws must be getting cold.

@DrBubby

You found a small cub cozying into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Cozy]!

@Ucanthandleme

You found a small cub blending into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Polar]!

@reshihall

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@Exitium

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They seem cozy! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Cozy]!

@chronoz

You found a small cub cozying into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Cozy]!

@lilymouse385

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@Zigzagoon

@Junohno

1 Snowflake! Image Well, you were digging in the snow, what did you expect?

@kijauni

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They seem cozy! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Cozy]!

@galaxyy.

You found a cozy-looking hat blending into the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Polar]!

@dilemmaly

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They stick out in the snow! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Black]!

@AlatusNemeseos

@MxClandestine

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They almost blend in completely! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Polar]!

@Neku

You found a cozy-looking hat sticking out in the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Black]!

@zanhhh

The Hills

@geebaby

You found a small cub in the snow asking for something sweet. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Brown]!

@_mirage_

You found a small cub playing in the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Red]!

@onion

You found a small cub in the snow babbling about an old turtle and a fighting tiger? They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Panda]!

@literal.swag.

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow, It fills you with joy. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Red]!

@meowmeowmeow :3

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@Len.

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. You feel like going on a mighty adventure later. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Panda]!

@xLilith

30 Cozie Candy! Image WE'RE- I mean.. You're rich!

@shortstop

@QueenYeenBean

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. You feel like going on a mighty adventure later. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Panda]!

@Shenanergans

@JoyfulRam

You found a small cub in the snow babbling about an old turtle and a fighting tiger? They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Panda]!

@RattInsomniac

30 Cozie Candy! Image WE'RE- I mean.. You're rich!

@heartless

@kurokishi

You found a small cub in the snow asking for something sweet. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Brown]!

@Mastergirl7

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow, It fills you with joy. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Red]!

@Coy0te

You found a small cub playing in the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Red]!

@Si1icon

@LaceWhiskey

You found some Holly Decor! Now where to put it...

@Music_Lover

@pisto pesto pasta

You found a Penguin Friend! Reminds me of someone...

@c-ta

@Neon sparks

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@Eevee55

@persontea

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They murmur about a scary peacock in their sleep! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Panda]!

@Aizaka

@IAmUniverse

@Smokycandle

@Cherryfreeze

@BPlusSupernova

You found some Holly Decor! Now where to put it...

@Starfire_Nebula

@StaryStars

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They're curled around a stash of chocolate! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Brown]!

@Rosemoon

@fabled_

@cynicat

@RiverDream

@dragoness129

If you see an issue, don't be afraid to reach out!
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:00 pm

🥁📯Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!📯🥁
Results 17/01/2024

geebaby wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

_mirage_ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Wren perches comfortably on your shoulder!

onion wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!

stringedmouse wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

literal.swag. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Fir Sprig!

meowmeowmeow :3 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Pinecone!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Dogboss123 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Silver Coins!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 7Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Len. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Fir Sprig!

xLilith wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

shortstop wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found an Apple Branch!

Glowbringer wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Silver Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

QueenYeenBean wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms (ouch!)- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Holly Sprig!

Shenanergans wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

JoyfulRam wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!

DrBubby wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Copper Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

RattInsomniac wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

heartless wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Gold Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

kurokishi wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!

Ucanthandleme wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Gold Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

mastergirl7 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found an Apple Branch!

Coy0te wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on a Mulled Drink!

Si1icon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 10Image Snowflakes in your bag!

LaceWhiskey wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Bauble!

Music_Lover wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 9Image Snowflakes in your bag!

reshihall wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

pisto pesto pasta wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Silver Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 6Image Snowflakes in your bag!

c-ta wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms (ouch!)- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Holly Sprig!

Exitium wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!

Neon sparks wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Pinecone!

chronoz wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
In your dancing trance, you find yourself stumbling into someone's house and notice a small hoard of cakes that Mari hasn't gotten to yet... The homeowner panics and hands you one, telling you to not tell Mari that you found these cakes here... You better leave before she finds them! You got a Perfect Layered Cake!
As you rush out of the homeowner's house holding the cake in your hands, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 2Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Lilymouse385 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 9Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Zigzagoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
In your dancing trance, you find yourself stumbling into someone's house and notice a small hoard of cakes that Mari hasn't gotten to yet... The homeowner panics and hands you one, telling you to not tell Mari that you found these cakes here... You better leave before she finds them! You got a Perfect Layered Cake!

Eevee55 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Wren perches comfortably on your shoulder!

Junohno wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Copper Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 7Image Snowflakes in your bag!

kijauni wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

galaxyy. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 1Image Snowflakes in your bag!

persontea wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!

dilemmaly wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

Aizaka wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on a Mulled Drink!

AlatusNemeseos wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 5Image Snowflakes in your bag!

IAmUniverse wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Smokycandle wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

MxClandestine wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Cherryfreeze wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 6Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Neku wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

BPlusSupernova wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Starfire_Nebula wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 10Image Snowflakes in your bag!

StaryStars wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Rosemoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

fabled_ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

zanhhh wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

Cynicat wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!

RiverDream wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Gold Coins!

dragoness129 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)

Last edited by Fourd on Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Chilly Cozie Cabin ✸ Day 7

Postby BPlusSupernova » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:01 pm

_mirage_ wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, you find a small creature!! You win this cozie

onion wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, you find a small creature!! You win this cozie

literal.swag. wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

meowmeowmeow :3 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Dogboss123 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

xLilith wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

shortstop wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

Shenanergans wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

JoyfulRam wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

DrBubby wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

RattInsomniac wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

heartless wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

kurokishi wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

Ucanthandleme wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

Mastergirl7 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

Coy0te wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

LaceWhiskey wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

Music_Lover wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

reshihall wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

pisto pesto pasta wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

c-ta wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

Exitium wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some cozie candy! ... 80 cozie candy to be precise.

Neon sparks wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 10 snowflakes to be exact.

chronoz wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

lilymouse385 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Zigzagoon wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

Eevee55 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Junohno wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

kijauni wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 5 snowflakes to be exact.

galaxyy. wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

persontea wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

dilemmaly wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 8 snowflakes to be exact.

Aizaka wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie ((made by LittleMiniCooper))

AlatusNemeseos wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

IAmUniverse wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie ((made by LittleMiniCooper))

Smokycandle wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

MxClandestine wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Cherryfreeze wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Neku wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

BPlusSupernova wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 6 snowflakes to be exact.

Starfire_Nebula wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 10 snowflakes to be exact.

StaryStars wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Rosemoon wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

fabled_ wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they spent their time wisely, constructing a well made defensive fort to hide in. No one shall be able to penetrate these forces. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up playing things super safe... staying in their fort and analyzing the opposing teams strategies. Any minute now they'll formulate a perfect plan... For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

zanhhh wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some snowflakes! ... 5 snowflakes to be exact.

cynicat wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they panic, trying to come up with the perfect balance between offense and defense... before they know it they're running out of time and barely scramble something together. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up running straight at the other team, tripping, and getting pelted with a snowball... they're out! For their valiant efforts, they receive some cozie candy! ... 90 cozie candy to be precise.

RiverDream wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they focus way too much on offense, and deciding they'll just hide behind a teammates fort. They have a massive stockpile of snowballs ready to go though. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

dragoness129 wrote:
Your cozie is all set on their team. The timer to start prep begins and they find a group of cozies on their team and make a good plan together on how to win. Time is up and now they are in position and ready for the real thing... they end up being an expert at dodging snowballs. Weaving their way towards the middle and never getting hit, they take out many players! For their valiant efforts, they receive a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me