Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

Postby stringedmouse » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:41 am

Username:stringedmouse
CS ID:1076169

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 7
Amount before: 0
Amount after: 7
Extra: YIPPEEE

I'm helping Puffin search!
Which area?: the woods
Avoid: eyeburner
Previous Attempt: N/A
Extra: :3
PuffinsDaily
Literally Eclair.

Axez for life!

Like MARIKINonline? Message me!

ill tooootally edit this later idk coding
stringedmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zanhhh » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:43 am

Username: zanhhh
CS ID: 989809

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 21
Amount after: 28
Extra:

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: My favorite thing to do during the winter is to snuggle up on the couch in a warm blanket with a cup of jasmine tea and read✨️✨️
Extra:
Codeword: WWDPrmpt

Which area?: The Woods
Avoid: nothing!
Previous Attempt: X
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Date: 16/1/2024
Avoid: nothing!
Cozie(s) Dancing:
Image Image
Xylo and Fiagra!

❄️ I'm building a snow fort!! ❄️
Cozie you're sending:
What would this cozie use their fort for?: They would want to make it for a snowball fight with all the other cozies!
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): n/a
"INAZUMA SHINES ETERNAL"

"LET'S GO, BLADIE"

┌────────────────────────────────
Plz click the baby dragons or else they'll die
────────────────────────────────┘
Image - Image - Image - Image - Image
She/her^^
My Deviantart is Zanhhh123, in case you would like to see some of my actually decent art^^
zanhhh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPlusSupernova » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:46 am

BPlusSupernova wrote:Username: BPlusSupernova
CS ID: 1034205

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming:7
Amount before:28
Amount after:35
Extra:

Which area?: woods
Avoid: lmao
Previous Attempt: link
Extra: hi me
PuffinsDaily

Date: 16/01/24
Avoid: n/a
Cozie(s) Dancing: NEBBY

Cozie you're sending: BELL!!
What would this cozie use their fort for?: Bell would use the fort for some alone time, having a big family can be amazing but also overstimulating so having a quiet safe place to chill it is a big relief
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): orange
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Greyfire » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:53 am

Username:
Greyfire
CS ID:

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming:
Amount before:
Amount after:
Extra:

Dear Tundra,
Prompt:
My favorite winter activity is sitting inside my family den in my favorite recliner with my blanket by the fire reading a book!
Extra:

Which area?:
the Hills
Avoid:
Neon
Previous Attempt:
xx
Extra:
PuffinsDaily

Date:
16/01/24
Avoid:
Neons
Cozie(s) Dancing:
ImagexImage

Cozie you're sending:
What would this cozie use their fort for?:
Snowball fights!!
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!):
Neons
She/Her ♓︎ Slytherin INTJ-A
Hey there, I'm Grey!
I am always open to making new friends!
My hobbies are reading, writing, & archery.
I love animals, Harry Potter, & baking!
Going to university for crap Criminal Justice.

Discord: TheGreyfire

Trades Adoption Toyhou.se Art Search
Greyfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:57 am

Username: Rosemoon
CS ID: 941592

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 65
Amount after: 72
Extra: <3

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: In the winter, the activity I enjoy most is avoiding everything as much as possible until winter is over and I don't have to see snow again for months. I personally really don't enjoy winter, I prefer every other season except winter. It's just too cold! Just leave me inside with my sweatpants to play Cult of the Lamb and eat Chinese food, and I'm good.

Which area?: The Hills
Avoid: Yellow
Previous Attempt: Here
PuffinsDaily

Date: 16/01/24
Avoid: Yellow
Cozie(s) Dancing: Image Frosty & Image Blueberry y Bugs

Cozie you're sending: Boo Image
What would this cozie use their fort for?: Boo is using the fort to sleep peacefully, she has had a long 2023 and deserves to finally rest. She's very tired.
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Yellow
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Prompts ✸ Day 6

Postby BPlusSupernova » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:00 pm

Tundra wrote:Wow, you guys do so many fun things for the
holidays!! I should try some of these out
when I'm done doing the 987 other things
I have planned for this Winter's Week. I'm
only about 15% of the way through the list
so we'll see how that turns out...
@ KiraKilla, you receive... Image
@ Neku, you receive... Image
@ Exitium, you receive... Image

Code: Select all
@ KiraKilla, https://file.garden/ZSGm_mTvf253N2j-/BPlusSupernova/Event/23WinterFest/Item/FluffySocks.png
@ Neku, https://file.garden/ZRXL6fKULjLI59hV/snowpilesb.png
@ Exitium, https://file.garden/ZRXL6fKULjLI59hV/snowcoveredtrees.png
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snow Crafts ✸ Day 6

Postby BPlusSupernova » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:00 pm

Snow Crafts Results: Jan 16th
Day 6

Stay here

Everyone is out searching!

The Woods

@SpiritWish

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They almost blend in completely! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Polar]!

@kurokishi

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@lilymouse385

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They seem cozy! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Cozy]!

@Dogboss123

You found a small cub cozying into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Cozy]!

@DrBubby

You found a small cub cozying into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Cozy]!

@Ucanthandleme

You found a cozy-looking hat sticking out in the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Black]!

@galaxyy.

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They almost blend in completely! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Polar]!

@LaceWhiskey

You found some Fluffy Socks! Someone's paws must be getting cold.

@LittleMiniCooper

You found a cozy-looking hat blending into the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Polar]!

@chronoz

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They seem cozy! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Cozy]!

@Cherryfreeze

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@Neku

@Westsparrow

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They stick out in the snow! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Black]!

@Asternaut

You found a small cub blending into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Polar]!

@V_Khai assuming you mean the woods X3

2 Snowflakes! Image Well, you were digging in the snow, what did you expect?

@stringedmouse You may only pick from the words provided for your Avoid!

@zanhhh

@BPlusSupernova

You found a small cub sticking out in the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Black]!

The Hills

@fabled_

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@cynicat

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. You feel like going on a mighty adventure later. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Panda]!

@Shenanergans

You found a small cub napping in the snow. You are almost overwhelmed by how happy they make you! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Red]!

@dragoness129

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They murmur about a scary peacock in their sleep! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Panda]!

@persontea

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They murmur about a scary peacock in their sleep! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Panda]!

@onion

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They're curled around a stash of chocolate! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Brown]!

@QueenYeenBean

@Len.

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@literal.swag.

@xLilith

@Omiyage

@LittleWolf666

You found some Holly Decor! Now where to put it...

@KiraKilla

@JoyfulRam

You found a small cub in the snow babbling about an old turtle and a fighting tiger? They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Panda]!

@RattInsomniac

@_mirage_

You found a small cub in the snow babbling about an old turtle and a fighting tiger? They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Panda]!

@Mastergirl7

@Coy0te

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow, It fills you with joy. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Red]!

@Music_Lover

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow, It fills you with joy. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Red]!

@glowbringer

@reshihall

@Exitium

@Neon sparks

@IAmUniverse

You found a small cub in the snow asking for something sweet. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Brown]!

@Eevee55

You found a Penguin Friend! Reminds me of someone...

@Starfire_Nebula

@dilemmaly

@Shenanergans

@c-ta

@grimjp

You found a small cub in the snow asking for something sweet. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Brown]!

@Strawberry.Wyne

@Zigzagoon

@Smokycandle

@Greyfire

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They're curled around a stash of chocolate! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Brown]!

@Rosemoon

30 Cozie Candy! Image WE'RE- I mean.. You're rich!

If you see an issue, don't be afraid to reach out!
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:00 pm

🥁📯Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!📯🥁
Results 16/01/2024

fabled_ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms (ouch!)- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Holly Sprig!

Cynicat wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found an Apple Branch!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 1Image Snowflakes in your bag!

SpiritWish wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
In your dancing trance, you find yourself stumbling into someone's house and notice a small hoard of cakes that Mari hasn't gotten to yet... The homeowner panics and hands you one, telling you to not tell Mari that you found these cakes here... You better leave before she finds them! You got a Perfect Cupcake!
As you rush out of the homeowner's house holding the cake in your hands, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Shenanergans wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Fir Sprig!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 6Image Snowflakes in your bag!

dragoness129 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Wren perches comfortably on your shoulder!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

persontea wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 9Image Snowflakes in your bag!

onion wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms (ouch!)- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Holly Sprig!

QueenYeenBean wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!

Len. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Copper Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

literal.swag. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

xLilith wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Gold Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

kurokishi wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!

Lilymouse385 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 2Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Omiyage wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Wren perches comfortably on your shoulder!

Dogboss123 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on a Mulled Drink!

LittleWolf666 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Bauble!

KiraKilla wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

JoyfulRam wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!

RattInsomniac wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

_mirage_ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on a Mulled Drink!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

DrBubby wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Bauble!

mastergirl7 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Ucanthandleme wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

Coy0te wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!

Music_Lover wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
In your dancing trance, you find yourself stumbling into someone's house and notice a small hoard of cakes that Mari hasn't gotten to yet... The homeowner panics and hands you one, telling you to not tell Mari that you found these cakes here... You better leave before she finds them! You got a Perfect Layered Cake!
As you rush out of the homeowner's house holding the cake in your hands, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 5Image Snowflakes in your bag!

galaxyy. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

LaceWhiskey wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

Glowbringer wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

reshihall wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Copper Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

littleminicooper wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 5Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Exitium wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Neon sparks wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

chronoz wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

IAmUniverse wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Eevee55 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 9Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Cherryfreeze wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 4Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Starfire_Nebula wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found an Apple Branch!

dilemmaly wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Silver Coins!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 7Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Neku wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Westsparrow wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

c-ta wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Silver Coins!

Asternaut wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Pinecone!

grimjp wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Pinecone!

Zigzagoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

V_Khai wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Silver Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

Smokycandle wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
In your dancing trance, you find yourself stumbling into someone's house and notice a small hoard of cakes that Mari hasn't gotten to yet... The homeowner panics and hands you one, telling you to not tell Mari that you found these cakes here... You better leave before she finds them! You got a Perfect Layered Cake!

stringedmouse wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 7Image Snowflakes in your bag!

zanhhh wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 1Image Snowflakes in your bag!

BPlusSupernova wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Greyfire wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Rosemoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Last edited by Fourd on Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chilly cozie cabin day 6 results (16th)

Postby fabled_ » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:00 pm

fabled_ wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

cynicat wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

SpiritWish wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Shenanergans wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

dragoness129 wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

persontea wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

onion wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

QueenYeenBean wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find some cozie candy! ... 50 cozie candy to be precise.

Len. wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

literal.swag. wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

xLilith wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

kurokishi wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

lilymouse385 wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Omiyage wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

Dogboss123 wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

LittleWolf666 wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

KiraKilla wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

JoyfulRam wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find some snowflakes! ... 8 snowflakes to be exact.

RattInsomniac wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

_mirage_ wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

DrBubby wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Mastergirl7 wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Ucanthandleme wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They fumble through the area, barely finding any materials. and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Coy0te wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

Music_Lover wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

galaxyy. wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

LaceWhiskey wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

USERNAME wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

reshihall wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

LittleMiniCooper wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

Exitium wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

Neon sparks wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

chronoz wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

IAmUniverse wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

Eevee55 wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

Cherryfreeze wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Slate Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Starfire_Nebula wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

dilemmaly wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

Neku wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

Westsparrow wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Galaxy Blankie" item (not recolorable, Weasel Compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

grimjp wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

Zigzagoon wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up finding the perfect looking rocks! Maybe not good for building... but they make them happy! they also find some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

V_Khai wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding some sticks... not sure what do with with these hmm... they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Smokycandle wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

zanhhh wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

BPlusSupernova wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Greyfire wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up finding some really big leaves that will work for a small roof! they also find a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Earmuffs" item (recolorable, all species compatible) gotta keep those extremities from freezing!

Rosemoon wrote:
You send your cozie to go find some materials for your snow fort...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up finding a pile of dried leaves, these will make a nice little bed! they also find some snowflakes! ... 5 snowflakes to be exact.
Last edited by fabled_ on Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPlusSupernova » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:01 pm

BPlusSupernova