🎉 Ransolite Giveaways!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

🎉 Ransolite Giveaways!

Postby OriginalStar » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:39 pm

Home

It is important to make sure you read carefully and not make any mistakes! If something is confusing, please shoot me a PM or ask in Ran Discussion!
Things may change overtime if I think of better ways to host giveaways!

How giveaway work here

All giveaways will have a special form that must be followed so I can separate what's the current giveaway, and ones that have long since ended. This should allow me to be able to do "smaller" giveaways and more frequent giveaways quickly and easily without the need to make an entire new post every single time, or try and host something small on the main form
Giveaways can happen anytime, even when the shop is closed and can range from a variety of items such as

- Any pre-made Common, Uncommon, or Rare ransolite that could be normal, frost, or event
- Semi-Custom or full Custom Ransolite, rarity usually pre-determined
- Any special event items (Costume Piece/Plush Ticket etc)
- A specific Dance slot jic I dont feel like opening or maybe the shop is closed
- Materials or potions
- Ransolite Art

And much more I may not have thought of as of yet. I will always make a post when a giveaway starts and ends and can sometimes add to the giveaway if say 2 people join and I feel bad that someone is going to miss out
Any "huge" giveaway that I would want to advertise often in hopes to spreading the word to get more people to join will have their own form, here is mostly for those already in the Ran cave and invested

If someone else wants to host a giveaway here, they can talk to me and I can host it for them, they will be responsible for when it ends and they will be the one who chooses a winner, all I will do is announce they started a giveaway. I may close new entries when the giveaway closes and if I do I will PM the host and it is their job to make a post that the winner has won.
Backing out and ghosting a giveaway is punishable, be sure you want to start it and follow through with it.

To enter a giveaway, simply follow the form and put in the Code, numbers are not needed as for they could get cluttered and confusing if multiple giveaways are active

Giveaway rules for all giveaways!

- Make sure you have the proper code and its spelled right! Thats what I will be using for the search function!

- If you win a single giveaway (Ex Custom Common ran with One winner) and another starts, you cannot join it, give others a chance! :3 Exceptions being if literally no one joins.

- You can join Bulk giveaways (Ex Two Custom Common rans with Two winners) regardless if you won something already and can still join any other giveaway if you win one of these

- One post per giveaway, anymore disqualifies you, repeating that offense may prevent you from joining anymore giveaways at all

- If there are multiple giveaways going on at once, you can enter all, but you will only be able to win one Single giveaway

- If a custom ran is ever offered, please do not add things/change things that aren't mentioned unless you yourself plan to pay for it.
Exs: If the custom is not mentioned to be a Frost Trait, do not ask for one unless you have a Frost Trait potion you can use. Same goes with Unique Traits. Rarity cannot be changed from what is mentioned. If its based on an event, it must be themed after the event in some way.

ACTIVE GIVEAWAYS

There are no giveaways atm!

??? Giveaway!
??? Item
?? Winners
Code: ???
End date: ???

Details: I found an extra normal yet rare egg while adventuring that I don't need, so I am giving it away!
Semi-Custom simply means you can give a theme, but you cant directly control every aspect like all traits and patterns. You can say things like "I want a Candy Cane theme, but please be tall" or "I want a Santa theme but no green at all"
What you cant say is "I want a ran with these traits [Full traitlist here] with this pallet, these colors here and the pattern to be a stripy with spots along the eyes and side" That's a full custom and not what I am giving away

Bulk Giveaway!
The 3 extra Plushie Tickets I have left over
3 Winners
Code: Valentine Plushies 2024
End date: March 20th

Details: You MUST own a Legal Ransolite to join this giveaway!
After giving every adventurer a fair share of the tickets I gathered, I have three left over! Instead of picking favorites, I will let RNG decide. Anyone who wants more can join, or anyone who missed the event can try and snag a ticket, regardless you can only win one of the three! If you win this giveaway, you can still win one of the eggs!

Last edited by OriginalStar on Mon May 06, 2024 7:06 am, edited 13 times in total.
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🎉 Ransolite Giveaways!

Postby Area11Fangirl » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:07 pm

Joining Single giveaway!
Username: Area11Fangirl
Code: Halloween 2023
Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🎉 Ransolite Giveaways!

Postby OriginalStar » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:45 pm

New giveaway active! Its a hard deadline of the 20th, if only one person enters then they win, if nobody does then I keep it, if multiple joins then I have rng to look towards on who wins!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MxClandestine » Sun Jan 07, 2024 5:39 am

Joining Single giveaway!
Username: MxClandestine
Code: Christmas 2023

Maybe a theme based around this year's Gävle goat getting infested with crows !
--------------------------------------------------
!!>> Dial the numberImage !!>> Click me
MxClandestine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleWolf666 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:12 pm

Joining Single giveaway!
Username: LittleWolf666
What about a krampus theme (reds and blacks with like gold accents I think)
LittleWolf666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Violetglare » Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:21 pm

Joining Single giveaway!
Username: Violetglare

Decorated Christmas tree theme maybe? (so like green base with colorful marks) :D
Violetglare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dellatae » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:39 pm

Joining Single giveaway!
Username: Dellatae

A Tinsel dragon :D
Dellatae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriginalStar » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:28 am

The giveaway has eneded and I have finally gotten time to roll the winner and message them! If you did not get a message, sorry! Better luck next time! Once Easter has passed I will probably have more free time then I know what to do with so expect a lot more giveaways then!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🎉 Ransolite Giveaways!

Postby OriginalStar » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:10 pm

Three new giveaways have started!

Be aware one of them requires you to already own a Ransolite to join! (Since they are technically Ransolite drawings and I cant draw a Ran drawing without a Ran to draw lol)

The other two are open to anyone to join! Just know you will only be able to win ONE egg, but can join both if so desired!

Good Luck!
OriginalStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby m00nmaiden » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:04 am

Joining bulk giveaway !