📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby Catsplat18 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:49 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID Catsplat18 709602
Date: 10/21
Link to last entry: 10/20
reload to see a new adopt from
my uma storage xx

never forget
summer 2018
she/they|| bi/pan/queer
♥️ reptiles, birds, arthropods ♥️ my carrd ♥️
♥️ occasional adopts ♥️ my CS collection goals ♥️
Catsplat18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghost_Support » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:53 am

User + ID Ghost_Support 1004894
Date: Oct. 21st
Link to last entry: bonk

She/they
Nervous all the time
I like memes on the internet
Image Image
Ghost_Support

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bug » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:53 am

User + ID bug 1001347
Date: 21/10
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903361&p=143240767&hilit=1001347#p143240767

CRY MY NAME, REMIND MY x
███████ BRAIN OF MY IDENTITY;

██
██
🪳; bug/mech he/it
.xxxwrmz / song ﹒🧪
██ th @ wyrmples !
█████
█████

.xx
I'M NOT GONNA LISTEN, ███████
I'M NOT MY VOLITION !!!
bug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaeBabyBear » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:55 am

User + ID CaeBabyBear + 1010536
Date: 10/21
Link to last entry: 10/19
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

Hello! Nice to see
you!!! Feel free to
trade me anytime!

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:58 am

User + ID Lemon Tea Rain + 935566
Date: 21th october
Link to last entry: link
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azphen » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:24 pm

Fishing Results! (October 21st)
If I missed you or there was otherwise some error, please contact me!

Make sure ALL of the information in your form (including the date) is correct. Otherwise, you will be skipped.

@Benji_
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@hamkid
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@pepsii
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@Wyvern Queen Kym
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@xLilith
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@FantasyQueen
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@Toxic Nightshade
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@NaCl
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@dragonstars
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@crypti-crunch
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@Pony Waifu
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@ConfusedKing
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@Nopal
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@seiku88
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Sixx O'Clock
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@Strawberry.Wyne

@Infailia
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@emgeal (glad you've been having fun! <3)
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@cribunni
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@onion
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@nedbit
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@Raynestorms

@Ari_Thylascene
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@•boo•

@dilemmaly
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@redtruck
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@snailshoes

@Shenanergans

@glowbringer

@JoyfulRam

@Nova-Moshi

@DrBubby

@houndjaw
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@literal.swag.

@Transparent Cow!

@NeonFoxPaw

@Smokycandle
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@Henry
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@OwlFall

@lilymouse385

@atlasbarelyanimates
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@maplemaiden
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@NanoShark
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@snaa-zzy

@Eevee55

@Lycancore

@Paint-is-forever

@Fishkin
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@werepickle

@DanYourMan
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@Linsang
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@PikachuTori25

@Stivkie

@Omiyage
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@echo into void

@nio

@Umi <3
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Ucanthandleme
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@snipsnops

@Piine

@glittermintfurry

@internetbug
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@flicka

@ylesia

@gnosiphobia

@Apollione

@ShiftingFoxx

@jdme

@vada vada

@Zeena

@reshihall
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Polluux

@ahirked

@shortstop

@marshhie
You must include your username!

@suguru

@Zylafone

@SoggyPeach

@AlatusNemeseos

@BARBOSSA

@LittleWonderBean

@Succo d'arancia

@.henloimmabirb.

@ob0321drxzx

@Reki.

@Dizzywing

@chillociraptor

@PinkAngel

@Mossclaw3706

@Asternaut

@blizzard180

@ZAW526

@grimjp

@magpies

@Kitsune.

@Riley ♥

@halfwaytherefore

@persontea

@simplydriftingalong

@Viego

@LittleWolf666

@Yetaet

@Pandora!
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@TheBrokenRobot

@Westsparrow

@zoinks

@KingRay

@_mirage_

@cinerious

@RiverDream

@Pandacat101

@hjarta

@casmeow

@Layamell

@Cr0wz

@toy20243

@dragoness129

@instantramen56

@BethRAWR

@Phönixfeder2000

@Canis.

@kaisisles

@11ghosty11

@draculize

@FaerieNova

@Music_Lover

@AliceMorte

@CoolKaius

@sev.en

@BananaSnake

@Fourd

@Chip? No.

@L1V1D

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@Owl-Paints
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@Pinkie Cooper

@EatingTuna

@dollopofblue
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@Dibabeebees

@Twiggy97

@vanillachapstick

@Zanhhh

@almond.milk

@Greyfire

@Scourgebane

@buggabee

@EeeeeeejDoge

@Exitium

@azphen

@shadedk9

@Ziggy Stardust

@Boa beloved

@vlpn

@cynicat

@Corinnander

@annie15970

@sniffs

@SnazzyGator

@FathomThis

@IAmUniverse

@TheMamba

@BPlusSupernova

@NurseMikan

@PandoraDiskenth

@mrrp

@neurobotz

@almondkitty

@eden;

@styxie

@mosh pit

@Artwork-Is-Key

@lunexiii

@mallowpop

@folie a deux

@hoof.

@Melsride

@crabodile

@spuert

@Catsplat18

@Ghost_Support

@bug

@CaeBabyBear

@Lemon Tea Rain

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lance—xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:25 pm

User + ID Benji_ | #680546
Date: Oct, 22
Link to last entry:X

[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FantasyQueen » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:27 pm

User + ID FantasyQueen 765861
Date: Oct 22
Link to last entry:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?p=143241687#p143241687
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
🔮Acheron🔮 / ♠️Aventurine♠️
He/It/They
Adult - Trans - Aro - Ace - Pan
TL 69 - AR 60
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
Identity V - The Sims - Minecraft
Stardew Valley - Lethal Company - FNAF
Danganronpa - OMORI - Undertale
Deltarune - Pokemon - Animal Crossing
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
FantasyQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hamkid » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:29 pm

User + ID hamkid + 299978
Date: October 22nd
Link to last entry: here!
hamkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xLilith » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:29 pm

User + ID xLilith 691880
Date: 22nd October
Link to last entry: here

Born of dreams and cosmic whispers, this enigmatic being

wanders the stars as an ethereal guardian of twilight,

forever adrift in the cosmic dance of eternal nightfall.
xLilith

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me