📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:50 am

Spelunking Time But A Lawyer Said No More Extras

Username + ID: Lemon Tea Rain + 935566
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image
Are you an experienced caver & understand the rules?: Yes
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 10
Link to Last Entry: link
Extra:

PitDay11
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldieDoggy » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:51 am

Username + ID: GoldieDoggy | 949727
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image Scarlett #293
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 8
Link to Last Entry: yeet
Extra: WOOT

PitDay11
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!

(You can reload to see a few other UMA characters i own)
GoldieDoggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:53 am

Username + ID: Toxic Nightshade + 588034
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Swampy # 4607
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: this is the first
Link to Last Entry: first time :)
Extra: this event is really cool!

PitDay11

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMamba » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:53 am

Username + ID: TheMamba #947496
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image #6895 || Sencha
Are you an experienced caver & understand the rules?:Yes
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 10
Link to Last Entry: meep
Extra: weee

PitDay11
Toyhouse | Art Instagram | Art Shop
Pet's name: Sherwin

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
^ Click them for some free mini whales!
TheMamba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snaa-zzy » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:56 am

Username + ID: snaa-zzy+1001683
Werm Sent Spelunking:
#3873 skriffy
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 17
Link to Last Entry: ♪⁠ヽ⁠(⁠・⁠ˇ⁠∀⁠ˇ⁠・⁠ゞ⁠)
Extra:

PitDay11
Snaa-zzy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ziggy Stardust » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:57 am

Username + ID: Ziggy Stardust 209648
Werm Sent Spelunking: Xue Yu 6231
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 9 days 10 trips
Link to Last Entry: eeeee
Extra: get in the hole kid

PitDay11
i like chickensmoothie :^)

silly little storage
Ziggy Stardust

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:00 pm

▅▄▃▂▁▁▁ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓 ▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Day 11 (19th) Results / Part 1
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@Benji_ (THE ARTTTTTT)

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a werm... shadow friend? I mean... sure, maybe if werms were made of ink and static. The creature zaps you as it crawls all over you, before settling at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Twisted... to perfection

@Wyvern Queen Kym

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a werm... shadow friend? I mean... sure, maybe if werms were made of ink and static. The creature zaps you as it crawls all over you, before settling at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Twisted... to perfection

@kaboomkid (the raffle ended; this raffle entry is not valid)

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

@Pastel Furret

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7041)

@FantasyQueen

Titan barks what might have been a laugh; watching the young werm disappear down into the Pit. A child of the dirt and dark she might be, but she had taken nothing from the father and mother and creator all. That much was clear. Later, in the dark, a too-wet nose boops against hers. A thank you in turn.

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@PinkAngel

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@emgeal

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@hamkid

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@ZAW526

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@glowbringer

Image After endless hours of winding your way through impossibly long halls, you come across what appears to be a treasure room. Filled to the brim with treasure chests, each overflowing with gold and tokens and-- you reach your hand out to pop one up and it snaps at you. OUCH! It was a baby mimic! The little creature shrieks in laughter before blowing a raspberry and beckoning you along the path back out. Have you made a new friend? You're about to leave when a voice rings out inside your head You.. are... weak

@EtaryaFae

Image After endless hours of winding your way through impossibly long halls, you come across what appears to be a treasure room. Filled to the brim with treasure chests, each overflowing with gold and tokens and-- you reach your hand out to pop one up and it snaps at you. OUCH! It was a baby mimic! The little creature shrieks in laughter before blowing a raspberry and beckoning you along the path back out. Have you made a new friend? You're about to leave when a voice rings out inside your head You.. are... weak

@Vennycat

@zanhhh

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@kaisisles

@literal.swag.

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@Paint-is-forever

@dragonstars

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.

@lotus eater

@OwlFall

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@vanilla bean.

@Sixx O'Cloc

Image In these unhallowed halls of stone, water drip-drip-dripping down the walls; you get the unsteady, sinking feeling you're being followed. A voice rings out inside your head! Your fate... is bound to me-- When it subsides and the ringing stops, you look up to find yourself face to face with a baby beholder. It grins menacingly at you. Seems you have a new friend...

@foxil

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.

@Nova-Moshi

Image What... Is that...

@onion

@Nopal

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@Infailia

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a-- oh GODS is that a snake? shadow friend? Get out! Get out! Just kidding. It's totally harmless. With its big, bashful eyes, it wiggles up to you and naps. A voice rings out inside your head.My dreaming... ends... your nightmare... begins

@shadedk9

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

@xLilith

@dilemmaly

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@gnosiphobia

@ConfusedKing

"Woulda been safer with the bones, I think," Titan murmurs, watching her go. Giving a polite nod to the little creature that was now attatched to the wermz back. Later, in the deep dark, the creature gives Odessa a horrifyingly disgusting lick to the side of the face. Haha ew.

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a-- oh GODS is that a snake? shadow friend? Get out! Get out! Just kidding. It's totally harmless. With its big, bashful eyes, it wiggles up to you and naps. A voice rings out inside your head.My dreaming... ends... your nightmare... begins

@JoyfulRam

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

@Transparent Cow!

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

@Pandora!

@redtruck (i am literally so so so obsessed with werewolves and their symbolism im ngl. and i loved this little tidbit about knights! that makes sense. we still have them nowdays, even. those knighted etc. anyway i also recommend writing about them! i have a whole story revolving around fated vampire/werewolf lovers who travel through the ages)

@cribunni (mmm yummy eldritch horrors)

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...

@.henloimmabirb.

Image While journeying through these slime covered walls of the deepest deep, you feel something fall on your head. Looking down into the rippling mirror-water at your feet, you gaze at the slime "pet" that now adorns your crown. Surely this will have no reprecussions and you are not being mind-controlled. Surely... not... All that you know... will fade...

@maplemaiden

Image While journeying through these slime covered walls of the deepest deep, you feel something fall on your head. Looking down into the rippling mirror-water at your feet, you gaze at the slime "pet" that now adorns your crown. Surely this will have no reprecussions and you are not being mind-controlled. Surely... not... All that you know... will fade...

@Ari_Thylascene

@sniffs

@dragoness129

@Fishkin

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #7018)

@casmeow

@werepickle

@persontea

This time, down in the deep dark, there are no voices. In fact, it's earily quiet. Which might actually be worse, given the sheer amount of wermz that are scurrying down here with them. Hmm.

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a humanoid! shadow friend. You don't know what a humanoid is, but you know, instinctively, that's what this creature is reminscent of. It giggles madly, skipping around the flickering green light, and settles at your side.

@otterbug (wrong! i love this little werm and so does titan and his pit)

@albedo

@Stivkie

@Lycancore

@Reki.

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@Riley

@aftonbuilt

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #7034)

@Eevee55

@Mossclaw3706 (the whole of the pit hearing c0ha: oh my god theyre scarier than us)

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a humanoid! shadow friend. You don't know what a humanoid is, but you know, instinctively, that's what this creature is reminscent of. It giggles madly, skipping around the flickering green light, and settles at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Gorge your hatred... embrace your rage...

@atlasbarelyanimates

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@Omiyage

You're being followed. You know you are. When you shimmied down into the dark of the Pit; when your friends voices faded to nothing, you had felt the presence. You feel it stronger, now, after hours and hours of running. Panting. You're hungry and tired and you're being followed. You're going to be lost down here forever, you think, lost and wandering and changed just like those unlucky few you've seen before. But as suddenly as you think yourself lost forever, you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You burst forth, free at last! The Foreman raises his head to look at you, then behind you, bowing his head just slightly. Seems you have a new werm as a companion... (ID #7012)

@strawby

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a humanoid! shadow friend. You don't know what a humanoid is, but you know, instinctively, that's what this creature is reminscent of. It giggles madly, skipping around the flickering green light, and settles at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Gorge your hatred... embrace your rage...

@•boo•

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@glittermintfurry

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7023)

@Piine

@PandoraDiskenth

@snipsnops

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...

@snailshoes

@internetbug

@Polluux.

Ah yes. Incomprehensible horror meets incomprehensible horror. A story as old as time. Too bad Apollo-11 is in Titan's domain. Or had the name slipped by him unnoticed? Titan. Titans. According to Theogony of Hesiod, they were the twelve children of the Primordial Parents. What then, does that make Titan? What then does that make the Pit? What then is Apollo-11 crawling around in? In the dark, he spots a world in the far distance; smoldering and undone. Titan means the creature no harm, of course; but it must show the ruins of those that came before. A threat and comfort both.

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

@hoglolly

@zoebeanzz

@spuert

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@NanoShark

@Ucanthandleme

@Yetaet

@Umi <3

@ahirked

@vada vada

@Apollione

@Owl-Paints

@shortstop

@ToastedCagon

@DrBubby

Image In these unhallowed halls of stone, water drip-drip-dripping down the walls; you get the unsteady, sinking feeling you're being followed. A voice rings out inside your head! Your fate... is bound to me-- When it subsides and the ringing stops, you look up to find yourself face to face with a baby beholder. It grins menacingly at you. Seems you have a new friend...

@sev.en

@instantramen56

@GrumpyQueenie

@Xenogender

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].

@jdme

@marshhie

@pepsii

@Fawn_Pelt

@Zylafone

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #7048)

@chillociraptor (please i love this lore. two extremely scary guys in their own way working down in the mines (yelling cat emoji))

@_mirage_

@Cr0wz

@nu-metal

@AlatusNemeseos

Titan grimaces at the four armed werm that follows Glaggleland down into the deepest dark. He could have decided not to send the creature home with the... anamoly that is the little yellow-headed freak. But... well... the caves had to be empty, didn't they? Too many occupants and he becomes unhinged.

@cinerious

@Artwork-Is-Key

@halfwaytherefore

"You never needed to be scared to begin with," Titan's voice spoke from his side. Cleaning the dust and dirt from his paws on a piece of cloth at his side. It shouldn't have been possible for him to be down here. Hunter had seen the werm on the surface and he'd been running ever since. Running and digging and going ever deeper. Titan could not have come this far without passing him. Without making a sound. "This is home, after all. Home and comfort and love. I would not allow you entry if it weren't for love. Here," he says and tugs in the darkness around him, pulling out a creature made of metal and plate and malice. "Take this one with you and rest easy." When Hunter glances to look at the creature, the darkness crowds in and in a flash, Titan is gone. (ID #7043)

@kaboomkid

@nio

@suguru

Dig dig dig dig dig dig. It's all you can think. A chant that runs over and over in your head. Primordial fear (or want) driving your every move. You have to keep digging. Have to keep going and going and going until-- until what? The fog that had been clouding your mind blessedly clears. Finally. You look up, you're on the surface. How did... "Welcome back," the Foreman says, peeking over the edge. "Bout time you two left, huh?" he adds, and disappears again. Two?. You turn, and find a werm stood just off to the side. A friend, you think; a friend that has always been there, digging at your side. (ID #7026)

@appleschloss

@echo into void

@Asternaut

You're being followed. You know you are. When you shimmied down into the dark of the Pit; when your friends voices faded to nothing, you had felt the presence. You feel it stronger, now, after hours and hours of running. Panting. You're hungry and tired and you're being followed. You're going to be lost down here forever, you think, lost and wandering and changed just like those unlucky few you've seen before. But as suddenly as you think yourself lost forever, you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You burst forth, free at last! The Foreman raises his head to look at you, then behind you, bowing his head just slightly. Seems you have a new werm as a companion... (ID #7024)

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:00 pm

▅▄▃▂▁▁▁ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓 ▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Day 11 (19th) Results / Part 2
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@LittleWonderBean

@Viego

@splider

@Orien

@Raynestorms

@zoinks

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

@Magnaskies

@BARBOSSA

@Pinkie Cooper

@magpies

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@reshihall

@houndjaw

@Strawberry.Wyne

@HEXORCISM

@PikachuTori25

@LittleWolf666

@Music_Lover

@EeeeeeejDoge

@EatingTuna

@Phönixfeder2000

@RiverDream

@Layamell

@ylesia

@Linsang

Geia does not find the shore this time. They will never find it again, in fact. Dig all they like, suffer and wail and search, and they will find nothing but empty black. "It was a one time deal," Titan tells them, a voice carried by the dark. "We do not let all those who venture here see what lays beyond and before. But we have seen, and we know, you will carry a piece of this place with you wherever you go. Consider that a kindness to a child now lost. Or don't. We don't much care. Watch your step."

@Exitium

@simplydriftingalong

@11ghosty11

@lilymouse385

@Westsparrow

@Shenanergans

@dollopofblue

@NeonFoxPaw

@TheBrokenRobot

@AliceMorte

@Catsplat18

@Crumchii

@Canis.

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].

@KingRay

@Chip? No.

@almond.milk

@ob0321drxzx

@L1V1D

@BananaSnake

@draculize

@Boa beloved (HELP I LOVE THIS CANON FOR UR KAIJU BOA)

@Twiggy97

Titan smiles at Windsor, all teeth. He doesn't pay even a glance at the piece of paper as he reaches out to take it before setting it down on the table. In a blink, it is burning. Windsor, if they look, will see the terms on the waiver have changed. And none for the better. Ah. Hmm.

@Dizzywing

@jpano96

Someone slips on the goo Wiyeol is leaving down here. Several people do. Titan, covered in the goo, stares daggers at the creature as it leaves the Pit. "Keep that to yourself."

@toy20243

Dig dig dig dig dig dig. It's all you can think. A chant that runs over and over in your head. Primordial fear (or want) driving your every move. You have to keep digging. Have to keep going and going and going until-- until what? The fog that had been clouding your mind blessedly clears. Finally. You look up, you're on the surface. How did... "Welcome back," the Foreman says, peeking over the edge. "Bout time you two left, huh?" he adds, and disappears again. Two?. You turn, and find a werm stood just off to the side. A friend, you think; a friend that has always been there, digging at your side. (ID #7045)

@Azphen

@Henry

"Oh put the boy down, Deedee," Titan snorts at the lizard. "We don't handle Gods like that, do we?" he asks the little creature, taking him from Dundee's grasp, scratching behind his neck before settling him down. "Try to bite me again, by the way, and I will tear out every last tooth you have in your skull," he adds to Dundee before skulking back to his shop.

@BethRAWR

@hjarta

@bug

@NurseMikan

@lunexiii

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

Titan watches the boy kick the dirt, meek and anxious. Left the Pit too early, perhaps. A premature arrival to the world above. Nonetheless... he asks the right questions. Titan can be proud of that much. "Food, mostly," he answers and looks away at the stream of wermz that enter and leave the Pit; eyes thinning just so. "And because they're interesting. This realm of theirs. This... playground. Opens up only once a solar year. Did you know that? And they clamber to it. They come in droves of hundreds or thousands. They frolick and play and pretend all is right with the world. They're the only species that do that-- aside from the two leggeds and well... enough about them. I deal with these creatures, with those you are moulded after, because they offer food and thought; though those are one in the same to us, I imagine. Take your journey back into your home, Shale," he seems further away, now. Like he'd taken some many steps back towards the hustle and bustle. "It won't be long before it ceases to exist entirely."

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #8370)
(help i definitely didn't forget to add your actual role to this bye!)

@crabodile

@Scourgebane

@almondkitty

@cynicat

@Kitsune.

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #7053)

@vanillachapstick

@flicka

@Smokycandle

@crypti-crunch

@IAmUniverse

@Fourd

@Ectotron

@mosh pit

@eden;

@blizzard180

@beekind

@buggabee

@Sleepy_Junebug

@Ghost_Support

@ShiftingFoxx

@annie15970

@hoof.

@vlpn

@FathomThis

@alphias

@CaeBabyBear

@YeeYeeRavioli

@FaerieNova

@styxie (hi kath ilu i hope ur doing well too!!)

@Octavius.O

Of course it was fine. It always and never was. That was the nature of this place, afterall. The nature of Zag's companion too. All would be right. Today and tomorrow and the next. All would be right until it wasn't. The same could be said for this place. For this dark and depth and the creature waiting above.

@EyeOfVoid

@BPlusSupernova (yells im sorry but this is so funny u rolled this no loot with ur flavor text too)

@mrrp

@neurobotz

@Lemon Tea Rain

@GoldieDoggy

@Toxic Nightshade

@TheMamba

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7016)

@snaa-zzy

@Ziggy Stardust

@soggypeach

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:03 pm