📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 The Pit

Postby marshhie » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:51 am

Spelunking Time But A Lawyer Said No More Extras

Username + ID: marshhie + 1032127
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Are you an experienced caver & understand the rules?: Yes
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 6
Link to Last Entry: here
Extra: n/a

PitDay10
Image Image
marshhie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Octavius.O » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:53 am

Username + ID: Octavius.O 1077374
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Image Image
6992 ,, 8028
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 8
Link to Last Entry: wahoo
Extra:

PitDay10
well that was fun, goodbye!

Otto • Connor
Newer Player! Adores UMAs
PM me!! I don’t bite :3c

Comms TH Artfight coding credit ───

Octavius.O

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GoldieDoggy » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:53 am

Username + ID: GoldieDoggy | 949727
Werm Sent Spelunking: Image Scarlett #293
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 7
Link to Last Entry: yeet
Extra: WOOT

PitDay10
Happy Hanukkah/Chanukah!

(You can reload to see a few other UMA characters i own)
GoldieDoggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L1V1D » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:59 am

Username + ID: L1V1D 1045332
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Kiwi #6429
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 7
Link to Last Entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4903387&p=143213907#p143213907
Extra: Peaches is no longer allowed in the pit.

PitDay10
Sig is a wip <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xHi! I'm Livi, or L1V1D!
xFeel free to message me for any reason at all!
xI have Coding Comms open as well!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
L1V1D

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:01 pm

▅▄▃▂▁▁▁ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓 ▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Day 10 (18th) Results / Part 1
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@PinkAngel

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.

@werepickle

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@FathomThis

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

@Riley ♥

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.

@reshihall

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

@Vennycat

Image After endless hours of winding your way through impossibly long halls, you come across what appears to be a treasure room. Filled to the brim with treasure chests, each overflowing with gold and tokens and-- you reach your hand out to pop one up and it snaps at you. OUCH! It was a baby mimic! The little creature shrieks in laughter before blowing a raspberry and beckoning you along the path back out. Have you made a new friend? You're about to leave when a voice rings out inside your head You.. are... weak

@Benji_

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a-- oh GODS is that a snake? shadow friend? Get out! Get out! Just kidding. It's totally harmless. With its big, bashful eyes, it wiggles up to you and naps. A voice rings out inside your head.My dreaming... ends... your nightmare... begins

@foxil

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@glowbringer

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

@EyeOfVoid

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...

@opaquii (raw meat about to find the voices have hands)

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

@emgeal

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a-- oh GODS is that a snake? shadow friend? Get out! Get out! Just kidding. It's totally harmless. With its big, bashful eyes, it wiggles up to you and naps. A voice rings out inside your head.My dreaming... ends... your nightmare... begins

@Wyvern Queen Kym

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@Paint-is-forever

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

@dilemmaly

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@Ectotron

Image After endless hours of winding your way through impossibly long halls, you come across what appears to be a treasure room. Filled to the brim with treasure chests, each overflowing with gold and tokens and-- you reach your hand out to pop one up and it snaps at you. OUCH! It was a baby mimic! The little creature shrieks in laughter before blowing a raspberry and beckoning you along the path back out. Have you made a new friend? You're about to leave when a voice rings out inside your head You.. are... weak

@kaisisles

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

@Pastel Furret

@hamkid

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7022)

@Mossclaw3706

@Pandora!

@GrumpyQueenie

@Owl-Paints

@persontea

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@Fishkin

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@snipsnops

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...

@Sixx O'Clock

@FantasyQueen

@Raynestorms

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@DrBubby

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@echo into void

@redtruck

@lotus eater

@Transparent Cow!

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@Nova-Moshi

@PandoraDiskenth

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #7025)

@OwlFall

@shadedk9

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a humanoid! shadow friend. You don't know what a humanoid is, but you know, instinctively, that's what this creature is reminscent of. It giggles madly, skipping around the flickering green light, and settles at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Gorge your hatred... embrace your rage...

@Ari_Thylascene

@dragonstars

Image While journeying through these slime covered walls of the deepest deep, you feel something fall on your head. Looking down into the rippling mirror-water at your feet, you gaze at the slime "pet" that now adorns your crown. Surely this will have no reprecussions and you are not being mind-controlled. Surely... not... All that you know... will fade...

@zoebeanzz

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].

@onion

@xLilith

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@ItsAsher0

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a werm... shadow friend? I mean... sure, maybe if werms were made of ink and static. The creature zaps you as it crawls all over you, before settling at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Twisted... to perfection

@Eevee55

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a werm... shadow friend? I mean... sure, maybe if werms were made of ink and static. The creature zaps you as it crawls all over you, before settling at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Twisted... to perfection

@ConfusedKing

@maplemaiden

@otterbug

@majora's_mask

@atlasbarelyanimates

@gnosiphobia

Image While journeying through these slime covered walls of the deepest deep, you feel something fall on your head. Looking down into the rippling mirror-water at your feet, you gaze at the slime "pet" that now adorns your crown. Surely this will have no reprecussions and you are not being mind-controlled. Surely... not... All that you know... will fade...

@aftonbuilt

Image In these unhallowed halls of stone, water drip-drip-dripping down the walls; you get the unsteady, sinking feeling you're being followed. A voice rings out inside your head! Your fate... is bound to me-- When it subsides and the ringing stops, you look up to find yourself face to face with a baby beholder. It grins menacingly at you. Seems you have a new friend...

@literal.swag.

@Shenanergans

@folie a deux

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@Infailia

@lilymouse385

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@Piine

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@cribunni

@LittleWolf666

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #7031)

@NanoShark

@MVerity333

@flicka

@Omiyage

Image In these unhallowed halls of stone, water drip-drip-dripping down the walls; you get the unsteady, sinking feeling you're being followed. A voice rings out inside your head! Your fate... is bound to me-- When it subsides and the ringing stops, you look up to find yourself face to face with a baby beholder. It grins menacingly at you. Seems you have a new friend...

@casmeow

@dollopofblue

@snailshoes

@glittermintfurry

@•boo•

@mothmate

@ApocalypseAxolotl

@Peachypunk

@Lycancore

@crypti-crunch

@Umi <3

@internetbug

@vada vada

@jdme

@Dizzywing

@nio

You're being followed. You know you are. When you shimmied down into the dark of the Pit; when your friends voices faded to nothing, you had felt the presence. You feel it stronger, now, after hours and hours of running. Panting. You're hungry and tired and you're being followed. You're going to be lost down here forever, you think, lost and wandering and changed just like those unlucky few you've seen before. But as suddenly as you think yourself lost forever, you see the light at the end of the tunnel. You burst forth, free at last! The Foreman raises his head to look at you, then behind you, bowing his head just slightly. Seems you have a new werm as a companion... (ID #7014)

@JoyfulRam

@Apollione

@spuert

@TheBrokenRobot

@Nopal

The bell tolls. The fire burns. You are watching over a city; a people. You are the cause for all this chaos, all this... ruin. You. You who ventured into the Pit with your friends. You who thought you knew better. You. Just you. You blink. The dark and the city and the fire flittering away into dust. The Foreman offers you a drink of water, and then another; not to you. To it. To the werm that stands beside you. "It's getting light, maybe it's time you two head on home?" the Foreman tells you. (ID #7040)

@Fawn_Pelt

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@.henloimmabirb.

@suguru

@Zylafone

@sev.en

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7021)

@pepsii

@ZAW526

@Xenogender

@Music_Lover

@AlatusNemeseos

Image While exploring the deepest trenches of the Pit; no longer dirt, now, but tunnels of mossy stone, lit by off-green firelight; you stumble upon a humanoid! shadow friend. You don't know what a humanoid is, but you know, instinctively, that's what this creature is reminscent of. It giggles madly, skipping around the flickering green light, and settles at your side. A voice rings out inside your head. Gorge your hatred... embrace your rage...

@Kitsune.

@shortstop

@BARBOSSA

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@FaerieNova

@halfwaytherefore

@zoinks

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7057)

@houndjaw

@hoglolly

@SnazzyGator

@ahirked

@_mirage_

@YeeYeeRavioli

@Viego

@Asternaut

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].

@Magnaskies

@chillociraptor

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7047)

@ylesia

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:01 pm

▅▄▃▂▁▁▁ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓 ▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

Day 10 (18th) Results / Part 2
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@Layamell

@Linsang

@Smokycandle

@blizzard180

@Henry (HELLPPPPPP)

@appleschloss

@Dibabeebees

@Catsplat18

@simplydriftingalong

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #7046)

@alphias

@ob0321drxzx

@magpies

@Phönixfeder2000

@Corinnander

@EeeeeeejDoge

@cynicat

@RiverDream

@11ghosty11

@buggabee

@KingRay

@nedbit

@Fourd

@Exitium

@grimjp

@Polluux.

@Reki.

@Ucanthandleme

The bell tolls. The fire burns. You are watching over a city; a people. You are the cause for all this chaos, all this... ruin. You. You who ventured into the Pit with your friends. You who thought you knew better. You. Just you. You blink. The dark and the city and the fire flittering away into dust. The Foreman offers you a drink of water, and then another; not to you. To it. To the werm that stands beside you. "It's getting light, maybe it's time you two head on home?" the Foreman tells you. (ID #7035)

@EatingTuna

@BananaSnake

@BethRAWR

Dig dig dig dig dig dig. It's all you can think. A chant that runs over and over in your head. Primordial fear (or want) driving your every move. You have to keep digging. Have to keep going and going and going until-- until what? The fog that had been clouding your mind blessedly clears. Finally. You look up, you're on the surface. How did... "Welcome back," the Foreman says, peeking over the edge. "Bout time you two left, huh?" he adds, and disappears again. Two?. You turn, and find a werm stood just off to the side. A friend, you think; a friend that has always been there, digging at your side. (ID #7044)

@PikachuTori25

@draculize

@ShiftingFoxx

@almond.milk

@Strawberry.Wyne

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #7015)

@splider

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7027)

@annie15970

@Twiggy97

@LittleWonderBean

@BarkinqCoyote

@Stivkie

@crabodile

@sniffs

@BPlusSupernova

@dragoness129

@toy20243

@Azphen

@Yetaet

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #7052)

@bug

@hjarta

@Chip? No.

@Galawhim

@vanilla bean.

@eden;

@Artwork-Is-Key

@EtaryaFae

@styxie

@TheMamba

@jpano96

@lunexiii

@Boa beloved

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #7037)

@Scourgebane

@HEXORCISM (what is yogscast help)

@snaa-zzy

@NeonFoxPaw

@vlpn

@NurseMikan

@almondkitty

@mosh pit

@Jasmyn

@neurobotz

@Lemon Tea Rain

@zanhhh

@AliceMorte

@sleepytally

@hoof.

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #7054)

@Ziggy Stardust

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #7059)

@Westsparrow

@instantramen56

@Pinkie Cooper

@mrrp

@IAmUniverse

@beekind

@marshhie

@Octavius.O

@GoldieDoggy

@L1V1D

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benji_ » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:08 pm

Username + ID: Benji_ | #680546
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Pyrite | #3986
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 10
Link to Last Entry: x
Extra:
There is no light here....
you shall drown in the deep....

PitDay11

[ Benji | She/They | Adult | Wermz tracking ]
Henlo I'm Benji, I'm not great at talking to people but I'm doing my best <3
Herptile and plant lover.

Signature art on right by @Piine
Avatar art by ReiynStorm on toyhouse

Signature art on Left by @Artwork-Is-Key
Benji_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wyvern Queen Kym » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:13 pm

Username + ID: Wyvern Queen Kym + 416790
Werm Sent Spelunking: Hydrax - #7839
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 3 total!
Link to Last Entry: Here!
Extra:

PitDay11

I absolutely love snakes & dragons, and am always happy to receive them.
I'm also always happy to get new scenery items and King Costumes.

I have Giftbombed: 87 people
I have been Giftbombed: 26 times
Giftwars Had: 16
Giftwars Won: 5
Dreamies Achieved: 13
Dreamies Given: 22
COFAGRIGUS #0563

Alphy / Keasan / Kym
Any pronouns! :3c
Wyvern Queen Kym

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaboomkid » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:14 pm

Management Says Raffle Time
Username + ID: kaboomkid + 969281
Wermz IDs I'm Entering For: all

tag: JackoLizards

Username + ID: kaboomkid + 969281
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 0
Link to Last Entry: n/a
Extra: n/a

PitDay10
Last edited by kaboomkid on Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feed my babies!
kaboomkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snek goes Blep » Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:15 pm