๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit [CLOSED]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Pit

Postby Polluux. » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:53 am

I'm Buying Supplies
Username + ID: Polluux. + 450726
Items Purchasing: x2 gotdamn big ears | x2 heaps big ears | x2 pointy big ears
Token Balance Beforehand: 28 tokens
Total Cost: 18 tokens
Token Balance Afterwards: 10 tokens
x
x
x

castor / he|they โœ‰
hi im cas! I do art and stuff.
feel free to check out
my commissions if you want!

x / x / x / x / x / โœฆ
Polluux.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shenanergans » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:57 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Shenanergans ๐Ÿ•ธ 18898
Werm Sent Spelunking:
Orbit

How Many Trips: TWO EXTRA
Have you read the updated trip + price rules? Yes
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 2
Link to Last Entry
Extra:๐Ÿ•ธ 20 -> 16

PitDay7
Image ImageImage
Shenanergans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby annie15970 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:57 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: annie15970 + 458841
Werm Sent Spelunking: Bigby #4930
How Many Trips: FREE
Have you read the updated trip + price rules? Yes I have
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 6
Link to Last Entry: Here
Extra: Thank you

PitDay7
annie15970

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:58 am

Spelunking Time

Username + ID: crabodile + 717739
Werm Sent Spelunking: rio #7184
How Many Trips: FREE + TWO EXTRA
Have you read the updated trip + price rules? yepp!
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 11
Link to Last Entry: beep
Extra: 37T - 4T + 33T

PitDay7
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:59 am

]Spelunking Time

Username + ID: Fourd 235141
Werm Sent Spelunking: #2086 Image
How Many Trips: FREE
Amount of Times I've Entered the Pit: 2
Link to Last Entry: Here :3
Extra:

PitDay7[/quote]
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:01 pm

โ–…โ–„โ–ƒโ–‚โ–โ–โ– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐“ โ–โ–โ–โ–‚โ–ƒโ–„โ–…

Day 7 (13th) Results / Part 1
Please let me know if there are any mistakes!

@Benji_

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@opaquii (hi opa :>)

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@FathomThis

FathomThis

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't)

@FantasyQueen

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.

@Ectotron

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home.

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@dragonstars

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Fishkin (hi fishy ilu im doing good i hope ur doing good <3)

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is.

@blizzard180

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #6989)

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't)

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!

@Polluux. (the amount of rolls had to be changed back to max 2 extra; so i've only rolled 2 extra. your extra token for the third roll has been returned to you)

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7009)

@xLilith

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear.

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@glowbringer

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #8052)

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@nedbit

Sometimes the dirt moves under you. Around you. Sometimes you feel as though you are not climbing or digging or moving at all and yet you are heading deeper. A pull at your gut. A hand at your back. A whisper that scrapes the inside of your skull like a knife. Beckoned. Deeper and deeper and deeper. You're never getting out of here-- "Oi. If you aren't going to go down there, move on so others can," Titan grumps at you. You were never there to begin with. [You leave without any loot].

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Glisten_30

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt.

@emgeal

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes.

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...

@Infailia

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].

It looks... wrong... that's all you can think when you meet its gaze inside the long winding tunnels. This other werm moves only when you do. When you shimmy back, it slithers forward. You have nowhere to go it cannot follow, and as soon as you slide your way onto the slippery stone stairs that lead up to the surface, you find yourself nose to nose with the creature. Gosh sure hope it's friend (ID #7006)

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@persontea

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own.

@otterbug

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!

You're alone in the tunnel. You're all alone and there are fingers pressing into your skull. Tendrils. Gargantuan limbs that reach out from the dark and dirt. Eyes that watch you. Mouths. Teeth. You are being consumed. Destined to drown here. In the dark. All alone. "Oi geddup," Titan says, poking you with his pickaxe. "You're blocking the way for others." You're on the surface. All alone. [You leave without any loot].

@maplemaiden

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly...

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@werepickle

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper...

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@.henloimmabirb.

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat!

@buggabee

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Pinkie Cooper

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt!

@houndjaw

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things...

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Pandora!

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

Image While exploring the winding, endless tunnels, you come across a small alcove; torches flickering with a dim, orange light. In the center of the room, upon a pedastal, lays an ancient grimoire. A part of you knows you should leave. A larger, louder part of you urges you in. Urges you to grab the book. Urges you to turn and run as all torches in the cavern go dark. As you run and run and run a voice rings out inside your head Your will is not your own. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Vennycat

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@collei

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar!

@Lycancore

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum?

@majora's_mask

@gnosiphobia

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.

@ConfusedKing

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world.

@reshihall

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...

The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. You had been warned. Titan had told you so. Had made you sign the waiver you never read. The tunnels are dark. The tunnels are cold. The tunnels are closing in around you, bit by bit by bit. Soon you will be crushed. Soon you will be nothing but dirt and mud and atoms. Suddenly-- heat. You're on the surface. You're safe. Titan stares at you impassively. "You signed the waiver." [You leave without any loot].

@dilemmaly

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you?

@shadedk9

@_mirage_

@Transparent Cow!

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings!

@Sixx O'Clock

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@aftonbuilt

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@shortstop

@SnazzyGator

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Westsparrow

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@redtruck (please remember your username + ID ;;; letting it slide for today)

@Nova-Moshi

@Raynestorms

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@CaeBabyBear

@OwlFall

@Magnaskies

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a glittering green gem! Mmm tastes like lawn clippings! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@shadowangelw

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@snailshoes

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@LittleWonderBean

@toy20243

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky.

@Owl-Paints

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #7004)

@foxil

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm...

Image Oh pog! Some sick new Cave Goggles! Surely the werm that dropped these won't mind you taking them...

@dragoness129 (the amount of rolls had to be changed back to max 2 extra; so i've only rolled 2 extra. your extra token for the third roll has been returned to you)

@JoyfulRam

Image Splish splash splish splash SPLOSH. You wiggly through a tight corner of the caves, water up to your waist, when you spot a rather dumb looking Mudpuppy playing in the mud. How... apt. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is.

@onion

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Little Fish

@internetbug

@ZAW526

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen.

@Smokycandle

@NanoShark

@โ„๏ธ Frostbyte โ„๏ธ

@KingRay

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Henry (HI HORATIO ILU BABY BOY)

@hoglolly

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself tripping over a terribly ominous skull Too large to be a werm's, too angular to be a two-legged, too... too everything. A voice rings out inside your head Give in to your fear. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@cribunni

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@glittermintfurry

@PaperFriend

@lilymouse385

@Twiggy97

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #8056)

@ApocalypseAxolotl

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

โ €

ceasefire now!
until we are all free, none of us are free
liberation, freedom and return for palestine!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 7 (13th) Results / Part 2

@zoebeanzz

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@echo into void

Image While frantically digging in the loamy earth, unable to stop or breathe or think, you come across a strange orb. The moment you touch it, it glows; pieces of it shattering to float in circles around it. Even if you wanted to leave it behind you couldn't; a constant companion now. A voice rings out inside your head Yes... draw closer, ever closer. Deeper, ever deeper... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@beekind

@AutumnChowsky

@Eevee55

@ylesia

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Peachypunk

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@HEXORCISM

@nio

@ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

@Piine (CRYING LOOK AT VEIL!!!!!)

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #6995)

@Umi <3

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Dizzywing

Image WOWZA! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a worm. Or is that a caterpillar... Hmm. It's a wormapillar! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@daily

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image YIPEEE! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just a gummy worm. Hey did it just blink at you? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Ucanthandleme (total trips is how many times youve posted, not the total rolls haha)

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

"Hello?" you call out? Eyeing the long dark dirt hallway ahead of you. Your voice echoes against its walls before fading to nothing. Hmm maybe there's nothing to find today? "Hello?" a voice calls back, almost like your own. A chill runs down your spine. Nope. Time to go! If it sucks hit da bricks! You turn to leave, when suddenly you feel a breath on your neck. You scream. They scream. It's another werm! Where did they come from. "Hello?" the voice repeats, oh so close now; but the wermz mouth does not move. You, suddenly realizing you're now stuck with this... thing... turn to leave. It follows your every step to the surface. (ID #6997)

@Apollione

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@kaisisles

@snipsnops

Image Your exploration of the deep dark caves earn you nothing. Not a peep. At least, that's what you thought. As you make your way back to the surface, you find an eerie knife strapped to your side. A voice whispers inside your head You are a pawn of forces unseen. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@YeeYeeRavioli

@ShiftingFoxx

Image The mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this rotten Raggedy Shirt. Hmph. Well... A shirts a shirt. Free shirt! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Layamell

Image While digging in a particularly deep ditch, your shovel hits something hard and dense. Wermz crowd around you while you furiously scrape at the dirt with your paws. Oh!!! You've hit Treasure!. Too bad gold has no tender in your world. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Lemon Tea Rain

@magpies

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@vada vada

@Octavius.O (omg i love the form sobbing)

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #6992)

@Stivkie

@DrBubby

@Music_Lover

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap!

@Jasmyn

@Zylafone

@Strawberry.Wyne <3

@appleschloss

@FallFiresideFirefly

@chillociraptor

@SoggyPeach

@BethRAWR

@Ari_Thylascene

@AlatusNemeseos (i would die for glaggle)

@PinkAngel

@hawkfire102

@Linsang

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@nu-metal

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a gleaming red gem! Mmm tastes like-- oh yuck ew tastes yucky. Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@EyeOfVoid

@jpano96

@kae!!

@slinky3000

@Viego

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@zoinks

@vlpn

@PikachuTori25

@BARBOSSA

@Riley โ™ฅ

@Yetaet

@flicka (the amount of rolls had to be changed back to max 2 extra; so i've only rolled 2 extra. your extra token for the third roll has been returned to you)

@Pastel Furret

@sev.en

@Orien

@dollopofblue

@Asternaut (the amount of rolls had to be changed back to max 2 extra; so i've only rolled 2 extra. your extra token for the third roll has been returned to you)

@splider (the amount of rolls had to be changed back to max 2 extra; so i've only rolled 2 extra. your extra token for the third roll has been returned to you)

Image he mines are not being very fruitful today. All you've found is this dirty old Miners Cap. Hmph. Well... A hats a hat. Free hat! Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@IAmUniverse

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@pepsii

@Zanhhh

โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 7 (13th) Results / Part 3

@halfwaytherefore (i am LIVING for your flavor text roleplay back at me. please this is fantastic)

@sniffs

@Omiyage

@Ziggy Stardust

@casmeow

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 3 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@suguru

@AliceMorte

@TheBrokenRobot

@snaa-zzy

@Mossclaw3706

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

Image WOW! It's a ! It's... Ah... it's just an earth worm... Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Canis.

@cynicat

@Reki.

@Exitium

@hamkid

Image WOWIE!! It's a !! It's... Ah... It's just earth worm jim. Don't mind him. Oh hey that rhymes. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@GrumpyQueenie (the amount of rolls had to be changed back to max 2 extra; so i've only rolled 2 extra. your extra token for the third roll has been returned to you)

@BananaSnake

@Verenacafern

@mosh pit

@spuert

@Scourgebane

@jdme

@RiverDream

@11ghosty11

@ob0321drxzx

Image Krr krrrch krrch bruhch krubchjk kruch. That's the sound of you digging. If you had a shovel this would be faster. Oh well! You still got a Dirt Block! No idea how that all stays together so neatly... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@NeonFoxPaw

@Azphen

Image While excavating a new passage way, you strike gold! Nope!! Not that kind! Oil! (probably). Quick better collect it and go show the Foreman your now foul bubbling jar! Maybe he knows what that is. (He doesn't) Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@mrrp

@bug

This time, as the Foreman warned, the cave is different. You've been exploring for what feels like hours. You swear you've passed the same forgotten lantern a dozen times already. Sigh. Maybe it's best you head back to the surface. You turn, only to looking down the long, winding tunnel, at the face of a werm... They don't look so good. You take one step back and they take one step forward. Uhm. Looks like you've got a friend (you hope) to take back to the surface... (ID #8055)

@EatingTuna

@hoof.

Image WOAAAAHHHH!! You've struck gold! Or is that yellow... definitely yellow. It's a WOMKA brand truck! Shame you are a werm and have no idea what a truck is. Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@grimjp

@EeeeeeejDoge

@jupiter,

@Artwork-Is-Key

Image While digging around with a pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a sparkling purple gem! Mmm tastes like the end of all things... Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@crypti-crunch

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a shiny blue gem! Mmm tastes like dish soap! Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@Dibabeebees

Image While lost in the darkness, you find yourself nearly tripping over long, suspicious bones; sharp and jagged and deadly. You pack the small ones into your bag and the others you drag and carry. A labor of love. A voice rings out inside your head You can never leave this place. There is no way home. Oh!! you also managed to return with 2 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@TheMamba

@Phรถnixfeder2000

@Catsplat18

@almond.milk

@Ghost_Support

@Corinnander

Image While digging around with an old pickaxe that another werm saw fit to leave you with, you unearth a weird fossil... Uhm. Hmm. Wonder what that is? Maybe you should find a museum? Oh!! you also managed to return with 1 token(s)! Wow. Lucky bonus find!

@simplydriftingalong

@rainsprout

@eden;

@Alphias

@Kitsune

@Polluux.

@L1V1D

@Boa beloved (the amount of rolls had to be changed back to max 2 extra; so i've only rolled 2 extra. your extra token for the third roll has been returned to you)

@cinerious

@folie a deux

@vanillachapstick

@Shenanergans

@annie15970

@crabodile

@Fourd

โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogtreat » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:05 pm

PIT EXPLORATION IS NOW [CLOSED]
UNTIL MONDAY 16th 00:00 CS TIME

You may continue to post for the shop + achievement items,
but any Spelunking forms will be ignored.
thank u for allow WERMZ staff this short break <3
โ €

ceasefire now!
dogtreat
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pandora! » Sat Oct 14, 2023 1:22 pm

Yeehaw Bounty Time